Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The War on PACE: after the war (SoL)

~/XC- BRONY\~

THE WAR ON PACE

After the war

Link to OOC

http://mlpforums.com/topic/50191-war-rp-involving-humans-and-ponies-sign-up-help-plan/

JT and Rocket laid in a field observing ponyville, or what used to be ponyville. the entire city was now ran by people allied for the colonization of Equestria, or PACE.

Rocket had a map laid out that showed key points to attack if they wanted to liberate Ponyville, which was now called New Boston.

"If we hit the feul depot and the Food storage units, then head for the weapons aera, they will have no choice but to leave the aera, then we can free Ponyville and push them back to Manehatten" Rocket said to the group.

JT smiled, and held up his Rifle, "well im up for the attack, if youre in, stay with us here, if not. head back to base, we need souls to live and fight another day."
JT looked at his group, and waited for a response from anyone or anypony. Edited by ~/XC- BRONY\~
  • Brohoof 1

Hank was flipping on his AIs. He was the best soldier in the equestrian army. Right behind him in ranks is his sister Twilight Sparkle. She went to help after hank got her out of ponyville before it became New Boston.

They set down a map making sure to study everything so they know where the ponies are held at.

Twilight got armor on and had training to use an assult rifle and human weapons. she made sure she would be able to move freely but not get a lot of damage or hurt at all.

Hank smiles as his AIs turned on and surrounds his head as he puts his hood on and put his sonic screwdriver in his cloak. He used to be an alicorn and the AIs help him use magic. He had a dagger and a sword in his reach for when he needs to fight close up. Hank examined the map guessing where the other groups will be attacking so they can focus on the most.

Twilight thought for a second as she went.to the radio and contacts the resistance "hello? Anypony there? this is the Equestian army. We need to know what you are planning so we can help liberate ponyville."

Hank was flipping on his AIs. He was the best soldier in the equestrian army. Right behind him in ranks is his sister Twilight Sparkle. She went to help after hank got her out of ponyville before it became New Boston.

They set down a map making sure to study everything so they know where the ponies are held at.

Twilight got armor on and had training to use an assult rifle and human weapons. she made sure she would be able to move freely but not get a lot of damage or hurt at all.

Hank smiles as his AIs turned on and surrounds his head as he puts his hood on and put his sonic screwdriver in his cloak. He used to be an alicorn and the AIs help him use magic. He had a dagger and a sword in his reach for when he needs to fight close up. Hank examined the map guessing where the other groups will be attacking so they can focus on the most.

Twilight thought for a second as she went.to the radio and contacts the resistance "hello? Anypony there? this is the Equestian army. We need to know what you are planning so we can help liberate ponyville."

JT answered the radio, "yes this is JT, im here with a group of resistance members, we are planning an attack, if you ponies want to come down and help us, be our guest."

Rocket turns towards the group while JT talked on the radio. he said, "alright so is there any questions on what to do? and is anypony or anybody here good with explosives?"

Scaretrose jabbed and elbow in to Azure's side "raise your had Azure" (whispered voice)

Azure turned to face scarletrose " why i dont know anything about explosive"(whispered voice)

"i know but your talent is fire magic so you can light those bombs faster than a match or lighter can" said scarlet 

Azure Flames Raised a meek hoof to the question " well my specialty is flame magic so i can light explosive fast" 

JT answered the radio, "yes this is JT, im here with a group of resistance members, we are planning an attack, if you ponies want to come down and help us, be our guest."

Rocket turns towards the group while JT talked on the radio. he said, "alright so is there any questions on what to do? and is anypony or anybody here good with explosives?"

Twilight smiles "ok. We will help. It will just be me for now helping out. My brother will help out when we need him. We will head there now. Tell me your location. and ill be there faster than you can say Sonic Rainboom." She smiles "how many of you are you there?"

Scaretrose jabbed and elbow in to Azure's side "raise your had Azure" (whispered voice)

Azure turned to face scarletrose " why i dont know anything about explosive"(whispered voice)

"i know but your talent is fire magic so you can light those bombs faster than a match or lighter can" said scarlet 

Azure Flames Raised a meek hoof to the question " well my specialty is flame magic so i can light explosive fast" 

Rocket smiled, "perfect" he said, throwing c4 to the two ponies, "we need these planted at the three locations I mentioned earlier. if you do this, PACE wont be able to fight, and we will be able to re-take ponyville"

Twilight smiles "ok. We will help. It will just be me for now helping out. My brother will help out when we need him. We will head there now. Tell me your location. and ill be there faster than you can say Sonic Rainboom." She smiles "how many of you are you there?"

"we are in a field on the northeast side of Ponyville, Be careful when coming. There are a lot of guards tonight. they must have a VIP or something" JT said, then he looked back to the group. "we have about 6 with us right now"

Rocket smiled, "perfect" he said, throwing c4 to the two ponies, "we need these planted at the three locations I mentioned earlier. if you do this, PACE wont be able to fight, and we will be able to re-take ponyville"

scarletrose grabbed the C4 "i'll plant them azure and when they are all set u can light them all at the same time and we can get back b4 the bomb go off"

"wat if u get caught while you're planting them" azure whispered

scarletrose smiled "i've trained in acrobat and gymnastic i can get myself out if things go wrong"

the two pony started quietly galloping toward ponyville to set the c4  

scarletrose grabbed the C4 "i'll plant them azure and when they are all set u can light them all at the same time and we can get back b4 the bomb go off"

"wat if u get caught while you're planting them" azure whispered

scarletrose smiled "i've trained in acrobat and gymnastic i can get myself out if things go wrong"

the two pony started quietly galloping toward ponyville to set the c4  

Rocket smiled and said, "good luck" then he turned to the group, "the moment you see the explosion, you rush to ponyville and overwhelm their troops! we will be able to win this one!"

Meanwhile the general was at New boston, looking over his newest weapon that was almost functional.

"so when will the gauss cannon be able to fire?"

"tomorrow morning" a soldier said.

The general smiled, "good, we will fire on canterlot and take over, then I will become the ruler of this new earth"

Twilight smiles "we will be there shortly." She stopped the talk and hank and twilight teleports to the location. "so you are the resistance. Ok well we can go and attack soon.."

Hank looks at them all and sighs "ok well i wil go there and distract the guards."

Twilight smiles "we will be there shortly." She stopped the talk and hank and twilight teleports to the location. "so you are the resistance. Ok well we can go and attack soon.."

Hank looks at them all and sighs "ok well i wil go there and distract the guards."

JT sticks out a hand, "im JT, im leading this small squad tonight. this here is rocket, and the other guy is Josh"

Rocket looks at the two, he turns to hank and says, "good idea, we have two going in for some sabotage, he could use the distrsaction. thank you so much"

scarletrose and azure reach the outer boarder of ponyville

scarletrose scanned the area to make sure the place was clear then took out a scribbled map of the PACE layout of ponyville to

make sure where all the spot she needed to plant the bombs were

she handed the map to azure " this looks like a spot u can see all three targets, so head there and and wait for me to set all the c4,

after im done ill head over. then u can light them up and we can get back to the others"

Azure grabbed the map "ok... be careful"

scarlet tumbled and weaved from building to building heading toward the first target the fuel depot

azure headed to his vantage point and waited for scarlet

Hank nods "ok. Ill distract them." He smiles as he ran off as he shut down the spotlights with his sonic screwdriver as he stood in the middle of ponyville "hey humans! Over here!" He waits as he holds two sonic screwdrivers.

Twilight nods "im twilight and the one that ran off is hank. He is the highest rank in the equestrian army. I am the second highest. Its nice to meet you all."

Hank nods "ok. Ill distract them." He smiles as he ran off as he shut down the spotlights with his sonic screwdriver as he stood in the middle of ponyville "hey humans! Over here!" He waits as he holds two sonic screwdrivers.

Twilight nods "im twilight and the one that ran off is hank. He is the highest rank in the equestrian army. I am the second highest. Its nice to meet you all."

"We'll just sit tight, we are waiting for the signal, which is a huge explosion," JT said, cleaning the barrel if his p90 rifle.

A soldier ran up to the general and yelled, "sir two ponies have been spotted and hank was seen on the outside of the wall! What do you want to do"

The general smiled, "go after hank, he will know what's going on! We will let him see the gauss cannon in full effect tomorrow morning"

Scarletreose ran to where she told azure to be " light those babies up and let get out of here"

Azure focused his magic on the fuses of the c4 and hear the hiss of them being lit

"nice work lets go" Azure and scarlet headed to the opposite direction of where the other resistance member were to make sure they were not followed

a few minutes later ther was a big bang

Hank looks around as he heard the explosion and stood there waiting for the soilders to come and get him as he still holds the sonic screwdrivers. as he went through the hole in the wall

Twilight sighs "i just hope nothing will happen to my brother. He is the one that can help out the most.. he is the best. I hope he has a plan." She watches wherethe explosion was "hank just walked in.. make sure you all get earplugs.. things will get loud."

Edited by kappa214

There was a huge explosion and both JT and rocket smiled.

Rocket whispered to himself, "this is for Sam" ten he looked to his group, "alright, let's light this candle"

JT stood up and yelled, "lets do this!!!"

Halt he entire group began to run towards ponyville, which was now wide awake.

The general was surprised by the explosion, "report!" He commanded.

On soldier stood up and said, "our gas, food, and weapons depot have been destroyed!" A soldier came running to them, "resistance!!" He yelled, then dropped to the ground with a bullet through his head.

JT smiled and said, "got one!"

Joshua was looking around, he was hanging low in the old Ponyville library, wherein there could be found food and shelter. He heard an explosion and ran outside, gun in hand. He saw several members of PACE, and opened fire upon them.

"This is for Equestria!" He yelled as he tossed a grenade in the direction of the members of PACE. 

George rushed into Ponyville, and took cover. He loaded his gun and began to fire towards the direction of the resistance members. 

He talked into his radio:

"status report! These damned resistance got me pinned down!"

He knew that PACE could not risk losing control of New Boston, lest the supplies to other PACE strongholds reach a choke point.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

Hank looks around as he heard the explosion and stood there waiting for the soilders to come and get him as he still holds the sonic screwdrivers. as he went through the hole in the wall

Twilight sighs "i just hope nothing will happen to my brother. He is the one that can help out the most.. he is the best. I hope he has a plan." She watches wherethe explosion was "hank just walked in.. make sure you all get earplugs.. things will get loud."

The general

Looks and sees hank, his smile dissapears and he yells in rage "get me that damn pony!"

Two soldiers look and also see hank, they load there weapons with tranquilizer rounds and begin firing at hank.

The general was furious, "get my ship ready, I have a lot of ass kissing to do, thanks to that little punk!"

The soldier nodded and ran off to the ship, beginning the ignition sequence.

A soldier heard George on tw radio and began to work his way towards him

Edited by ~/XC- BRONY\~

Joshua looked over and saw a building that appeared to be boarded up.

"Possibly pony survivors!" He thought to himself. He ran up to it and kicked the door in, and ran inside. He looked around, at first not seeing anything, until he ran to the back of the home, where he saw a grey pony with yellow eyes with a filly wrapped in her hooves. She looked up, and shrank back into the corner of the room.

"It's okay Ma'am, I'm resistance." Joshua said.

"We're taking back this town." He said, matter of factly.

A PACE soldier ran up behind Joshua. Joshua felt it coming, and yanked a combat knife out of it's holster and stabbed it into the chest of the person standing behind him, who fell over dead.

Joshua looked over and saw a building that appeared to be boarded up.

"Possibly pony survivors!" He thought to himself. He ran up to it and kicked the door in, and ran inside. He looked around, at first not seeing anything, until he ran to the back of the home, where he saw a grey pony with yellow eyes with a filly wrapped in her hooves. She looked up, and shrank back into the corner of the room.

"It's okay Ma'am, I'm resistance." Joshua said.

"We're taking back this town." He said, matter of factly.

A PACE soldier ran up behind Joshua. Joshua felt it coming, and yanked a combat knife out of it's holster and stabbed it into the chest of the person standing behind him, who fell over dead.

Rocket ran into the building with his modified gun and shouted , "get back here you punk!"

Then he saw Joshua and the guy on the ground and said, "nice stab!"

JT saw the gauss canon and shouted into the radio, "if anyone has explosives we need it on the huge gun in the center of ponyville ASAP!"

He felt some bullets fly past him

And sunk down to over and opened fire, connecting with one soldier but missing the other.

(Ooc posting will be slow. In pe posting will be slow til after school)

Twilight followed them as she gun wacked one of the soilders as she made sure to give the resistance protection.

Hank was in the middle of the battlefield smiling "does any human know what happens when you activate two sonic weapons against each other?!"

Twilight gulps as she ran to the resistance casting a spell over their ears and the ones that are not members of PACE as they got surrounded.

Hank flips both switches and a loud high pitched sound happens and the PACE surrounding twilight and the others fell to the ground. Hank ran to go make sure the ponies that are in ponyville are ok. He ran into a small alley way finding out ite q dead end "huh?" he ran to the big gun and used his sonic screwdriver to hack into it as its taking time

Edited by kappa214

Rocket ran into the building with his modified gun and shouted , "get back here you punk!" Then he saw Joshua and the guy on the ground and said, "nice stab!" JT saw the gauss canon and shouted into the radio, "if anyone has explosives we need it on the huge gun in the center of ponyville ASAP!" He felt some bullets fly past him And sunk down to over and opened fire, connecting with one soldier but missing the other.

"Yeah, thanks. Hey, we need to get these ponies to safety." Joshua said, pointing to the mare and the filly that were lying on the ground in the corner of the room.

George rushed outwards, seeing the sonic device being used on his allies. He quickly took cover and set up a plasma satchel on the side of one of the buildings ahead of Hank.

"This will take care of him, as soon as he crosses over that there is going to be an explosion that could be heard in New London!"

Twilight followed them as she gun wacked one of the soilders as she made sure to give the resistance protection.

Hank was in the middle of the battlefield smiling "does any human know what happens when you activate two sonic weapons against each other?!"

Twilight gulps as she ran to the resistance casting a spell over their ears and the ones that are not members of PACE as they got surrounded.

Hank flips both switches and a loud high pitched sound happens and the PACE surrounding twilight and the others fell to the ground. Hank ran to go make sure the ponies that are in ponyville are ok. He ran into a small alley way finding out ite q dead end "huh?" he ran to the big gun and used his sonic screwdriver to hack into it as its taking time

(Do you want hank captured now or later?)

Two Pace soldiers smile and points their weapons at hank.

JT watches the soldiers fall. "Wow that is crazy!" He yells, then he hears the ships start up, "holy smokes! They are retreating?? No way!"

The general walks onto the ship. A soldier walks up to him, "sir, the board is not happy" the general punches the soldier In the face and yells furiously, "you think I don't know that!?!

(Do you want hank captured now or later?) Two Pace soldiers smile and points their weapons at hank. JT watches the soldiers fall. "Wow that is crazy!" He yells, then he hears the ships start up, "holy smokes! They are retreating?? No way!" The general walks onto the ship. A soldier walks up to him, "sir, the board is not happy" the general punches the soldier In the face and yells furiously, "you think I don't know that!?!

George sees Hank ahead, and turns on his radio. He knows he is only supposed to contact the general in emergencies, but this could be a turning point.

"Sir, I have set up plasma satchels around Hank, there is no way that bastard is escaping us this time." George said with a laugh.

(Now would be cool. Wel postig will be slow. try to keep it slow.)

Hank notices the charges and thinks of what to do as he points the sonic screwdriver at the charges and tries to disarm them but cant "oh no.."

Twilight gasps "hank! Rocket, JT we got to help him please i dont want to lose him!" She looks at them.