Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The War on PACE: after the war (SoL)

~/XC- BRONY\~

(Hey guys, sorry it took me so long to reply... I've been in a series of very dark places and been unable to work up the requisite mood to RP at all... I hope I can be somewhat better now...)

Lydia shakes her head, "Hank, we can find a place for you... Danger follows all of us, you saw what happened to JT and I when we tried to leave, things like this just happen... We have to deal with them, and we can deal with them together..." she looks at Hank hopefully, "Please?"

Clara looks at JT curiously, "Why don't we rebuild then? I know that I ruined your last home, but I want to help make your new one bigger and better than ever..."

The Star Child looks the corpse over, "Then we'll just have to hunt them down, one by one. Stalliongrad isn't that big, with a large enough search party we could find them in a day at most."

hank frowned and looks at her "earlier.. you wanted to leave without even saying a word.. you never mentioned to me that you want to leave.. you just left me in the dark.. alone.."

“Well we done what next unless you are tired?” Michael saying as he was finishes helping Pinky with the cupcakes while smiling to her too.

“Wow never knew and gust Spike was happy to have you like a sister to him.” Z saying while he was thinking about something

Fireblaze sleeping while thinking about something as he was dreaming more too.

pinkie yawns "i am getting tired." she giggled

twilight nods "i guess so. well. i should get your room ready for you."

hank frowned and looks at her "earlier.. you wanted to leave without even saying a word.. you never mentioned to me that you want to leave.. you just left me in the dark.. alone.."

Michael smiles as he looking at Pinky and he was getting tired to. "Same here let get some shut eye for the night and contiune the day tomorow love."

"Thanks I am most oblige for letting me stay here with you and your assistent Spike is a nice dragon. Also I been currois that you had a pet owl?" Z saying as he was reading another book too.

• 2 weeks later...

Lydia looks around, then sighs in defeat, "You're right... I screwed up, and I don't plan on letting myself do something like that again... Even after all the crap we've gone through together, you're still willing to be my friend, and I should value that a lot more than I have been..." She looks at Hank hopefully, almost pleading with him, "Please forgive me? I've done a lot wrong in my life, and I don't want you to be just another mistake..." She says sadly

JT thought and agreed "we will have to anyways. We will build us a new house!"

Rosko nods "I'll have to bring it to my advisors to be voted and created. Last time we tried to wipe out the loyalists we almost plunged stallion grad into civil war" he Said. "the subject of them is very touchy with the city"

Clara nods, "It'll take a lot of time and effort, but I'm sure we can make something amazing all together..." 

The Star Child nods, then thinks of something, "Why wipe them out then? Let them destroy themselves by cultivating public good in your favor. It's a much safer way to do things than outright attempting to eliminate them."

• 3 weeks later...

JT smiles "yea we can definitely rebuild the house. It'll take work, but it'll definitely be worth all of the effort." he Says

Rosko sighs, "that wood be a good idea, but they ate killing innocent civilians. We can't just let that happen and do nothing about it."

JT smiles "yea we can definitely rebuild the house. It'll take work, but it'll definitely be worth all of the effort." he Says

Rosko sighs, "that wood be a good idea, but they ate killing innocent civilians. We can't just let that happen and do nothing about it."

Lydia looks around, then sighs in defeat, "You're right... I screwed up, and I don't plan on letting myself do something like that again... Even after all the crap we've gone through together, you're still willing to be my friend, and I should value that a lot more than I have been..." She looks at Hank hopefully, almost pleading with him, "Please forgive me? I've done a lot wrong in my life, and I don't want you to be just another mistake..." She says sadly

Clara nods, "It'll take a lot of time and effort, but I'm sure we can make something amazing all together..." 

The Star Child nods, then thinks of something, "Why wipe them out then? Let them destroy themselves by cultivating public good in your favor. It's a much safer way to do things than outright attempting to eliminate them."

Hank looks at her "I forgive you, but I find it still hard to believe you would have left me without a word.. not even a goodbye." he hugs her and cried "don't leave again!"

Michael smiles as he looking at Pinky and he was getting tired to. "Same here let get some shut eye for the night and contiune the day tomorow love."

"Thanks I am most oblige for letting me stay here with you and your assistent Spike is a nice dragon. Also I been currois that you had a pet owl?" Z saying as he was reading another book too.

Pinkie nods "okay. Lets get some sleep!" she yawned as she hopped to her bedroom and jumps on the bed and yawns

Twilight nods "you are welcome. And how did you know I had a pet owl?!"

Hank looks at her "I forgive you, but I find it still hard to believe you would have left me without a word.. not even a goodbye." he hugs her and cried "don't leave again!"

Pinkie nods "okay. Lets get some sleep!" she yawned as she hopped to her bedroom and jumps on the bed and yawns

Twilight nods "you are welcome. And how did you know I had a pet owl?!"

“Ok.” Michael saying as he was yawing then went to turn in as he went to pinky room and smiles. “Mind I sleep with you?”

“Well I got 20 X 20 Hearing since I been hearing the Hoots of a Owl near by and I see he dose help you at night.” Z saying as he was looking at her and reading a book. “Also a question. Is it true Dragons like Spike eat Gems get Flue for there fire?”

Clara smiles, "It'll be good to help someone for once instead of just destroying things... Thank you all for forgiving me..."

The Star Child sighs, "I don't really know if we can do anything really... Anything we do will face public scrutiny, and I don't think if I just went around smiting people it would wind-up well anyway..."

Lydia looks unsure what to do, but slowly wraps her arms around hank and pats his back, "We won't leave you... As long as you're willing to stay with us and not be hurt..."

• 2 weeks later...

Rosko thinks and says "we should hold a town meeting and see what people want. If we can outlaw dictator loyalty, we can squash the loyalists and bring peace to stalliongrad." He looks sure if himself and cofident that democracy is the better option in this scenario

Pinkie blushes and nods "go ahead. It will be fun! Like a sleep over!"

Twilight smiled "well. Spike loves to eat gems cause they are his favorite food. So maybe."

hank frowned "lydia.. I stayed with you since the war. And even after the war.. why wouldnt I stay with family?"

Pinkie blushes and nods "go ahead. It will be fun! Like a sleep over!"

Twilight smiled "well. Spike loves to eat gems cause they are his favorite food. So maybe."

hank frowned "lydia.. I stayed with you since the war. And even after the war.. why wouldnt I stay with family?"

Then Michale smiles as he went to Pinky bed and then sleep with her while he was thinking too. "Night love."

"I See and I never knew that too. So you say that you do experaments and I am curious on that one. What kind of experaments you do on your spare time if you don't have anything to do?" Z saying

Lydia sighs, "I don't know... Because you want to go on an adventure or something? I'm just worried Alright? We've all almost died at least twice, and I don't want anyone to start something they can't handle and die... I don't think I could handle that..."

Rosko thinks and says "we should hold a town meeting and see what people want. If we can outlaw dictator loyalty, we can squash the loyalists and bring peace to stalliongrad." He looks sure if himself and cofident that democracy is the better option in this scenario

The Star Child nods, "That sounds like a good idea... Between us pushing for it and this murder, it should be a cinch to get the law Passed..."

Pinkie smiled "good night darling." She hugs him and closes her eyes

Twilight smiled "well. It depends on the situation. I tested on pinkie pie about her twitchings and able to tell what will happen."

Hank frowned "I saved you all from dying twice.. well. No more adventures. We can just have a nice relaxing life."

Pinkie smiled "good night darling." She hugs him and closes her eyes

Twilight smiled "well. It depends on the situation. I tested on pinkie pie about her twitchings and able to tell what will happen."

Hank frowned "I saved you all from dying twice.. well. No more adventures. We can just have a nice relaxing life."

Michael smiles as he hugging Pinky and went to sleep too while they can dream also.

Z was amazed by this while thinking what do make Pinky twitch like that. "So pinky body twitch if danger or something worst happen to anyone and she do act like a warning dectior too so this way if any danger come then she will be the first to know. Also how did she get this kind of power?" Z saying

• 2 weeks later...

Lydia sighs, "I don't know... Because you want to go on an adventure or something? I'm just worried Alright? We've all almost died at least twice, and I don't want anyone to start something they can't handle and die... I don't think I could handle that..."

The Star Child nods, "That sounds like a good idea... Between us pushing for it and this murder, it should be a cinch to get the law Passed..."

Rosko smiles, "and we can finally move everyone towards a common future!" he looks to and advisor who had followed them to the scene, "Get the heads together, we are haveing a meeting now" he says.

(i cant remember what rocket is doing haha, i miss him :/ )

JT looks around the meadow and says, "maybe us staying here wasnt a good idea." he says, looking at the chaos him and the other humans had brought to the peaceful world

Rosko smiles, "and we can finally move everyone towards a common future!" he looks to and advisor who had followed them to the scene, "Get the heads together, we are haveing a meeting now" he says.

(i cant remember what rocket is doing haha, i miss him :/ )

JT looks around the meadow and says, "maybe us staying here wasnt a good idea." he says, looking at the chaos him and the other humans had brought to the peaceful world

(Eh, just bring him back doing whatever. Like he was out getting groceries or something when all hell froze over)

The Star Child nods, "If you need me I'll be in the temple, I'll visit you later." she walks off

Clara sighs, "I don't know... In all the time I've existed I've brought destruction, and it seems like humans do the same thing... Do you think we should all leave?" she asks curiously

Lydia nods, "No more craziness unless the world makes us do something crazy. Anyway, I'm pretty sure we've all had enough excitement for several lifetimes."

Michael smiles as he hugging Pinky and went to sleep too while they can dream also.

Z was amazed by this while thinking what do make Pinky twitch like that. "So pinky body twitch if danger or something worst happen to anyone and she do act like a warning dectior too so this way if any danger come then she will be the first to know. Also how did she get this kind of power?" Z saying

Twilight nods "yeah. its a warning detector, and it still is a mystery, Pinkie has a lot of wonders that is still unknown." she smiled

(Eh, just bring him back doing whatever. Like he was out getting groceries or something when all hell froze over)

The Star Child nods, "If you need me I'll be in the temple, I'll visit you later." she walks off

Clara sighs, "I don't know... In all the time I've existed I've brought destruction, and it seems like humans do the same thing... Do you think we should all leave?" she asks curiously

Lydia nods, "No more craziness unless the world makes us do something crazy. Anyway, I'm pretty sure we've all had enough excitement for several lifetimes."

hank smiled an nods "of course we have. well. should we get you all a new home or what?" he looks around "anything you wish to do?"

Twilight nods "yeah. its a warning detector, and it still is a mystery, Pinkie has a lot of wonders that is still unknown." she smiled

hank smiled an nods "of course we have. well. should we get you all a new home or what?" he looks around "anything you wish to do?"

Z was confuse at first, then understand about Pinky keen since and then nodding to Twilight. "I See, well I don't want to keep you awake if you have more questions about me, how my body is haft Robot and haft human. I can answer that question to you and show you how I can eat since I do need food." Z saying as he was thinking about his past life while he was looking at Twilight.