Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The War on PACE: after the war (SoL)

~/XC- BRONY\~

Bon bon nods "thats great. She is really good. i recommend her to anypony and human."

Hank looks at applejack "i have to remove my self from your memories if you dont want me in your blood.. which i know you do.. or i could never come back again.. nd i guess the others wont want me either.. i never had a family.. and the one that took me in was twilights..'

Cezary looks up at Hank's remark. "Shit... not having family sucks... my family died, but at least I had my sister... how do you get around being so damn lonely?" he said, noticing JT's absence and trying to distract Hank.

Applejack looks around. "What do y'all mean by that? Blood is more than memories... that's why I didn't trust ya at first."

Colgate hugs back "bon bon we need to stay here for the night." Bon bon nods "okay"

everything is set up as a screen appears "insert picture." It said.

Hank nods "it does.. 1107 years.. alone.. my whole life.. it was really hard to live alone..the only company i had were the assistants that stuck with me.. here in equestria.. i am known as 'the crazy pony with a blue box.'" He sighs

Colgate hugs back "bon bon we need to stay here for the night." Bon bon nods "okay"

Hank nods "it does.. 1107 years.. alone.. my whole life.. it was really hard to live alone..the only company i had were the assistants that stuck with me.. here in equestria.. i am known as 'the crazy pony with a blue box.'" He sighs

Rocket smiled at the generosity, "thank you so much bon bon! it means a lot to me and colgate"

JT stands up a little bit and knocks down a pipe, it hits the ground with a bang. JT stands dead still for a few minutes, waiting for someone to rush out to the box to catch him.

Cezary looks at Hank, feeling a great deal of sympathy. "Yeah... I feel you man... back home I was known as 'the psychopath with flying a battlecruiser'... It got lonely flying solo, but a lot of people died... I didn't feel safe in keeping people along with me. After a while, no one would fly with me at all..."

Bon bon nods "its okay. Dont worry.'

Nothing happens as the screen says "insert picture. Or name. and pull lever.. we know its you JT."

Hank nods "yea.. nopony wanted me after that.. i was lucky i was able to stay with twilight.. Applejack.. i would do anything for family.. thats all i want.. a family.. i spent christmas for 1107 years alone.."

Rocket smiles and relaxes, he didnt know bon bon, but it was nice to meet another pony that wasnt a soldier, he wondered why she lived in such a big house though.

JT looked at the screen in shock, he typed in the three letters to spell SAM and pulled the lever

Bon bon nods "its okay. Dont worry.'

Nothing happens as the screen says "insert picture. Or name. and pull lever.. we know its you JT."

Hank nods "yea.. nopony wanted me after that.. i was lucky i was able to stay with twilight.. Applejack.. i would do anything for family.. thats all i want.. a family.. i spent christmas for 1107 years alone.."

"Hey... if it's ok with you, I'll be your family... we've both lost people, and it sounds like both of us need someone to be around... speaking of people to be around, you think JT will be able to bring back Sam without a picture... oh shit! JT is going to try to bring back Sam... and that involves an exposure to Huon... and that will kill him... " Cezary said, all pretense of calm forgotten.

Hank gulps as he ran to the blue box stomping the ground as the door opens and he throws jt out right when the process starts and they hear hank yelling in pain as sam slowly forms.

Bon bon smiles "my roommate lyra heartstrings lives here." She smiles "you two can sleep in the guest bed."

Hank gulps as he ran to the blue box stomping the ground as the door opens and he throws jt out right when the process starts and they hear hank yelling in pain as sam slowly forms.

Bon bon smiles "my roommate lyra heartstrings lives here." She smiles "you two can sleep in the guest bed."

Sam looks around and says, "wha.... where am i? whats going on?" she sees JT and hides, "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU EVIL THING! I DONT WANT TO DIE"

JT sighs, "havent heard that in a while," he says.

Rocket says, "oh ok. i was going to say this is a really big house for one pony. thanks for letting us use the guest room"

Sam looks around and says, "wha.... where am i? whats going on?" she sees JT and hides, "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU EVIL THING! I DONT WANT TO DIE"

JT sighs, "havent heard that in a while," he says.

Rocket says, "oh ok. i was going to say this is a really big house for one pony. thanks for letting us use the guest room"

Cezary remembers he's wearing his armor and deactivates it. "Alright... calm down... we're friends of Rocket's... if you want, I can call him up and he will vouch for us... We're not here to hurt you... I don't know anything else to say here... can I get some help right now JT? I'm not good with people who are actively afraid of me."

Cezary remembers he's wearing his armor and deactivates it. "Alright... calm down... we're friends of Rocket's... if you want, I can call him up and he will vouch for us... We're not here to hurt you... I don't know anything else to say here... can I get some help right now JT? I'm not good with people who are actively afraid of me."

Sam says, "you know rocket?? im not afraid of you..... im afraid of him!" she points directly at JT, "He was about to murder me last time i saw him. 

JT is shocked, "No! i was trying to save you! my team was crooked. please understand i didnt want to hurt you or rocket" he says

Hank went to Sam and sighs "JT risked his life for you.. he would have died if i didnt come.. thats how much he cares for you. trust me. He is a good guy..right now.. you are in the famous blue box.. and i am the mad man who owns the box. You know that title?"

Bon bon yawns "im going to sleep good night." She went to her room.

Hank went to Sam and sighs "JT risked his life for you.. he would have died if i didnt come.. thats how much he cares for you. trust me. He is a good guy..right now.. you are in the famous blue box.. and i am the mad man who owns the box. You know that title?"

Bon bon yawns "im going to sleep good night." She went to her room.

Sam looks at him sonfused, "i have no clue about that ttle.... but i hav heard of the blue box..... i will trust JT..... for now"

Rocket smiles, "alright, im probably going to pass out too, ill see you when you head up colgate. goodnight." he gives colgate a kiss and heads off to the room

Sam looks at him sonfused, "i have no clue about that ttle.... but i hav heard of the blue box..... i will trust JT..... for now"

Rocket smiles, "alright, im probably going to pass out too, ill see you when you head up colgate. goodnight." he gives colgate a kiss and heads off to the room

Cezary looks relieved. "Well... With that situation defused, why don't you tell us a little about yourself? I've only heard what little Rocket has said about you, and I'm sure there's more to you than that."

Again, JT hears a voice over his radio. "The one known as 'Sam' is not to be trusted, she is under the control of a dark power."

Hank soon collapses to the ground and groans "to much hueon. Where is that jar.." he looks around for a hoof in a jar soon finding it as he heals and sends the rest of the regeneration in the hoof. "Okay.. so i risked my life to bring sam back.. i wish i can do more.."

Colgate soon follows and went upstairs to sleep with rocket

Hank soon collapses to the ground and groans "to much hueon. Where is that jar.." he looks around for a hoof in a jar soon finding it as he heals and sends the rest of the regeneration in the hoof. "Okay.. so i risked my life to bring sam back.. i wish i can do more.."

Colgate soon follows  would getwent upstairs to sleep with rocket

Rocket was staring at the wall thinking about stuff. he wished he had someone to cuddle with at the momen. and he really wished colgate would be there soon.

JT answered back, "who the hell is this? what do you mean not to be trusted??? hello" he was confused

Rocket was staring at the wall thinking about stuff. he wished he had someone to cuddle with at the momen. and he really wished colgate would be there soon.

JT answered back, "who the hell is this? what do you mean not to be trusted??? hello" he was confused

The voice responds, clearly surprised that JT spoke up at all. "You must be silent, lest the others hear and discover my presence here... I am someone who is trying to help you, I guess the closest thing I still have to a name is Argus, the Watcher. I am only trying to protect you from whatever power is possessing the one known as 'Sam'."

Colgate came upstairs to rocket and crawls in bed with him and holds him close "thank you.'

Hank looks at JT 'who are you talking to?" He sighs as he pulls out his sonic screwdriver putting it in a holder as it charges "no secrets should be hidden here guys.. the box will find out."

Colgate came upstairs to rocket and crawls in bed with him and holds him close "thank you.'

Hank looks at JT 'who are you talking to?" He sighs as he pulls out his sonic screwdriver putting it in a holder as it charges "no secrets should be hidden here guys.. the box will find out."

Rocket looks up towards the sky and says, "thank you" then he turns to colgate and says, "thank me for what sweetheart?"

JT looks at hank and shrugs. "i dont know, but he says something is up with sam. so i am pretty confused right now." he says to hank, confused out of his mind

Colgate hugs him still "for the most wonderful night out." Se kisses him deeply.

Hank nods as he stomps his hoof and the door locks "nopony or human will be getting in our out. TARDIS lock down procedure." The Tards windows lock. The cpntrol panel locks so no teleporting or traveling in time. Once the sonic screwdriver is charged he scans sam for anything that fits what JT said.

(Last post night)

Edited by kappa214

Colgate hugs him still "for the most wonderful night out." Se kisses him deeply.

Hank nods as he stomps his hoof and the door locks "nopony or human will be getting in our out. TARDIS lock down procedure." The Tards windows lock. The cpntrol panel locks so no teleporting or traveling in time. Once the sonic screwdriver is charged he scans sam for anything that fits what JT said.

(Last post night)

Rocket smiles, "youre swelcome swetie" he says as he slowly falls asleep.

Sam jumps at the sound of the lockdown being initiated. 

JT looks around and sighed, he keeps his gun next to him, just in case something bad actually does happen like the voice was saying

In the steady of the knight the slither of armour plates could be heard as Alexander Iron finally reached Ponyville under the orders of the Equestrian Queen, Celestia.

This wasn't directly; after all Alexander was just another soldier in the rank of other disposable men that were truly in the ranks of the Grey Knights, still wielding sword and shield even in the modern era of high power fire arms and other weapons of mass destruction.

This burley and large looking pony was is such armour of the time; incrusted with thick steel and iron hinges with a large gilded face mask and two grey trim ears scanning the ever closing night with no mane in sight, just a small display feather from the back of his helmet.

Alex was just turning the corner of sugar cube corner... the town seemed to be empty just about it being night and all, so Alex took his chances to patrol the remaining area.. first to Apple Acres, the furthest away.

Rocket smiles, "youre swelcome swetie" he says as he slowly falls asleep.

Sam jumps at the sound of the lockdown being initiated.

JT looks around and sighed, he keeps his gun next to him, just in case something bad actually does happen like the voice was saying

The voice spoke to JT angrily. "The one known as 'Hank' is bluffing. There is no way he could have known of me unless you told him. That means it may be too late to save you... I'm sorry..."

Cezary looked at JT. "Is everything alright man? You're usually the most stable of us, I really hope you haven't gone off the deep end."

The voice spoke to JT angrily. "The one known as 'Hank' is bluffing. There is no way he could have known of me unless you told him. That means it may be too late to save you... I'm sorry..."

Cezary looked at JT. "Is everything alright man? You're usually the most stable of us, I really hope you haven't gone off the deep end."

JT pulled the radio earpiece out of his ear and cussed, "shit... damn hackers are messing with me. yea im alright, at least i think so" JT looked at his radio and threw it to cezary, "see if you can find the source of this bastard, we can go give him a nice warm welcome if you find him"

JT pulled the radio earpiece out of his ear and cussed, "shit... damn hackers are messing with me. yea im alright, at least i think so" JT looked at his radio and threw it to cezary, "see if you can find the source of this bastard, we can go give him a nice warm welcome if you find him"

Cezary catches the earpiece and plugs it in. "Whoever the hell this is, they're good. Managed to get into the entire system... This may take a few minutes." He said as he sat down. "It's a good thing this lockdown doesn't block RF signals, or we may never have gotten this guy. Wow... According to this the source is... Wait... There isn't a source... The only thing the hacker did was disconnect you... You haven't been getting any radio transmissions since we got here..."