Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The War on PACE: after the war (SoL)

~/XC- BRONY\~

Cezary catches the earpiece and plugs it in. "Whoever the hell this is, they're good. Managed to get into the entire system... This may take a few minutes." He said as he sat down. "It's a good thing this lockdown doesn't block RF signals, or we may never have gotten this guy. Wow... According to this the source is... Wait... There isn't a source... The only thing the hacker did was disconnect you... You haven't been getting any radio transmissions since we got here..."

JT looks around the room, he hadnt been really affected by anything psychologicaly since god knows when. it must have been the heuon energy radiation. he sat in a chair and sighed, "shit..... hank im going to need the brain de-crazifying thing you do. no offense to everyone..." he was worried, there were some things in his head, some inner demons, he wasnt ready to face.

JT looks around the room, he hadnt been really affected by anything psychologicaly since god knows when. it must have been the heuon energy radiation. he sat in a chair and sighed, "shit..... hank im going to need the brain de-crazifying thing you do. no offense to everyone..." he was worried, there were some things in his head, some inner demons, he wasnt ready to face.

"De-crazifying.... That's a pretty good way of putting it... I'll try to find the person who started all this shit, but I can't guarantee anything... I'm pretty messed up myself, and I'm having trouble making sure what's fake and what's real." Cezary said, going back to the earpiece.

Hank sighs as he tosses Cezary the sonic screwdriver "scan it with this. it will find the location up on the screen." He looks at sam "so how do you feel? You might feel sick from coming back like that. and JT we can do it to you.. if you really need it." He sighs as he slowly walks still in pain.

Hank sighs as he tosses Cezary the sonic screwdriver "scan it with this. it will find the location up on the screen." He looks at sam "so how do you feel? You might feel sick from coming back like that. and JT we can do it to you.. if you really need it." He sighs as he slowly walks still in pain.

Cezary catches the sonic screwdriver and connects it to his wrist computer. "Fancy gadget you've got here... Shifting system capabilities based on situation, a decent amount of customizability, but no obvious power source or variance shifter... I wonder if there's a way to manually select settings... Oh well... That's for another time... Now lets see where you are hiding..." Cezary said as he started the scan.

JT sigehed and looked around he had two scenarios go through his head: dont do this and become worse, or do this and face his demons. he looked up to hank, and said "do it". he figured at least it would bring some form of peace to himself and lift some of the weight off of him.

Hank nods as he hooks up a device to rocket anf himself "ok cezary.. if you see him start to shake.. and something bad happening.. flip through the different codes on the sonic screwdriver for the different pitches and hopefully one will be able to make it normal again "

He flips a switch and he enters jts mind

(Posting will be slow.. still at party.)

Edited by kappa214

The first place Hank was at was at an orphanage, JT was talking to one of the people running the orphanage. she had written down troubled on her paper. JT was abandoned by his parents and he was hurt by that. the lady left the room, and JT went to the window and jumped out and began running.

Present day JT stood next to hank, he was shocked what he was seeing, "i... i dont remember this" he said, visibly shooken

Hank nods as he hooks up a device to rocket anf himself "ok cezary.. if you see him start to shake.. and something bad happening.. flip through the different codes on the sonic screwdriver for the different pitches and hopefully one will be able to make it normal again "

He flips a switch and he enters jts mind

(Posting will be slow.. still at party.)

Cezary goes back to his work, only barely paying attention. "Yeah, got it... you're going to show me how that thing works at some point, could revolutionize therapy... and he's gone... oh well, now I'm stuck with the me in my mind... so old friend, how are you going to traumatize me next?" he said to no one in particular as he continued the trace.

(Posting will be middling. Trying to play Starcraft, Watch the LCS, and catch up on Steins;Gate at the same time.)

Hank watches the memory and sighs "JT i am very sorry.. for your past.. i am very sorry.." he pats his back andwatches the memories waiting for the right one. "JT you sure you still want to do this? Its like you never seen or remembered your tragic memories in the past.."

The sonic screwdriver soon got a signal to where it is. And its in the tardis.

Hank watches the memory and sighs "JT i am very sorry.. for your past.. i am very sorry.." he pats his back andwatches the memories waiting for the right one. "JT you sure you still want to do this? Its like you never seen or remembered your tragic memories in the past.."

JT knows some things, but he didnt know how much he had repressed, he was more curious than scared, he sighed and said, "lets keep going" 

They are now taken to run down new york. JT, maybe 12 or 13, is running away from an older kid. he gets cornered but is saved by another person, he is a guy about 18, he scaes the other kid off and helps JT to his feet, he takes jt to his house and talks about how he was going to make sure that jt had a good life ahead of him. when they all went to be, JT stole some food and money and took off from the house.

Present JT sighed and said, "remember how i said i had to face my demons? this is one of them..."

Cezary looks at the results, runs his own trace again, and is shocked when it gets the same result. "Please tell me this is just another hallucination... please tell me that it's my brain just refusing to let me trust anyone... It can't be... Is anyone there? Wherever you are you bastard, show yourself!" He shouted, setting his radio to broadcast to all frequencies.

A hooded human came walking in from a room "hello cezary."

Hank nods "you can do this JT. Trust me. Face them and survive and you will be sane again.. we want you back JT i want my friend back.. no human that is crazy. My calm friend i can trust with my life." He says

Hank nods "you can do this JT. Trust me. Face them and survive and you will be sane again.. we want you back JT i want my friend back.. no human that is crazy. My calm friend i can trust with my life." He says

JT understood and kept going, the next memory was of a back alley, JT had been selling illegal guns and a man came in alone. the man put his hand in his pocket and smiled as if he was going to kill him. JT didnt want that so he punched the man in the jaw and beat him to death. the man was trying to pull out a picture of his wife.

JT sighed, "i wasnt proud of that moment"  JT knew that the last memory he had to face would be the hardest one to

Cezary seems confused, but also angry. "What the hell is it with Hank and having friends who wear hoods? It's the Blood cult all over again... now who are you? And what in the nine hells are you doing here? If you're anything like the last three hooded people I've met I am right to not trust you." he said as he activated his armor.

Hank sighs "JT you have to he happy. Soon we are done.. and you can be happy.. we can start you over again.."

The hooded human pulls out a sonic lipstick disabling his armor. "Im different.. i am jacks wife.. who are you?" She applied her lipstick and removes her hood and smiles.

Edited by kappa214

Hank sighs "JT you have to he happy. Soon we are done.. and you can be happy.. we can start you over again.."

The hooded pony pulls out a sonic lipstick disabling his armor. "Im different.. i am jacks wife.. who are you?" She applied her lipstick and removes her hood and smiles.

"yea... lets get this last one over with... im not really proud of"

The last memory was on equestria, Jt was in his PACE uniform and was in the everfree forest, he had discovered smoke coming from a hut to see what it was. in the house was a zebra, he never even asked its name. he pointed his weapon and said, "by order of PACE, you are evicted from this property!" the zebra giggled and said, "you say im evicted from this house, you speak like a lion, but you are clearly a mouse." JT got angry and shot the zebra, his team he was with were shocked, all their jaws were on the ground. JT just walked out of the house like he didnt do anything.

Present JT just stood and waited for hanks reaction.

The hooded pony pulls out a sonic lipstick disabling his armor. "Im different.. i am jacks wife.. who are you?" She applied her lipstick and removes her hood and smiles.

Cezary reflexively drops into a defensive stance. "The name's Cezary... I'm the mentally unstable starship pilot and sniper. Now, may I ask what you're doing here and why I shouldn't fill you full of holes?" He said, flicking the sonic screwdriver open and selecting an option labelled 'override'. He was shocked as his armor reappeared.

"Fire!"

89 out of 100 stallions hit a  practice target, 11 to few

"Not bloody good enough lads! And those changelings don't stand still! They come at ye! When they ain't trying to suck the love out O' ye, they're biting ye wi' their fangs!"

Even though war was over, Golden Age still felt anxious. He assumed he would be redeployed back to fight Chrysalis and her little devils, to which he called it 'colonization'.

"Goldie sir!" Nightshade spoke up. "Aye?" The Lieutenant responded. "Why are we training so hard sir? We've been up against them before, and we never trained hardly at all to fight PACE!"  "That's 'cause I didn't know anything about the humans, no experience with 'em! But I have the experience with Chrissie, gotta keep yer game up lad!" He drew his sword out of his scabbard.

"Right, let's see how ye are with givin' 'em the cold steel, show me lunges!"...

Hank grabbed JT and smashes him against the railing "you broke everything i put in you.. i cant believe i risked my life for you." He stomped his hoof as the lock system is removed "im getting her back.. even if it kills me.." he put his hooves on the panel as he typed Zecora as he glows yellow and soon the zebra starts to form on the other side of the panel as hank finishes. The zebra is back. Hank sighs as he fell to the ground "im going to die.."

The human smiles "im a timelord. this is a time machine.. oh hank is dying. shocking. Tobad he is on his last life..i could give him mine.. i have 11 more.'

Hank grabbed JT and smashes him against the railing "you broke everything i put in you.. i cant believe i risked my life for you." He stomped his hoof as the lock system is removed "im getting her back.. even if it kills me.." he put his hooves on the panel as he typed Zecora as he glows yellow and soon the zebra starts to form on the other side of the panel as hank finishes. The zebra is back. Hank sighs as he fell to the ground "im going to die.."

The human smiles "im a timelord. this is a time machine.. oh hank is dying. shocking. Tobad he is on his last life..i could give him mine.. i have 11 more.'

Cezary is unsurprised, and responds neutrally. "Do, don't.... I don't give a damn anymore... It's his fault for killing himself, so it's on him whether he dies or not. I only have one question for him before he dies." he turns to Hank. "Why? Why are you attacking JT? He didn't do anything to you and you decide to attack him and kill yourself for someone who died long ago? I saved your life so you wouldn't waste it... too bad."

JT looks to the ground, "the war did awful things to me, you want to know why i dont have PTSD? because i DONT give a FUCK if i DIE! i killed an innocent zebra just because she called me a mouse, i dont deserve to live. my parents knew it, thats why they left me. im a fuckin monster." he says in a distubingly calm voice.

hank looks at jt "your no monster.. you could change right now.. you have a choice.. save me and all will be forgiven.. or have me die.. and everypony hate you.. its a choice."

The human sighs "this is a choice.. i seen both fates.. i hope its the right fate chosen." She sighs

hank looks at jt "your no monster.. you could change right now.. you have a choice.. save me and all will be forgiven.. or have me die.. and everypony hate you.. its a choice."

The human sighs "this is a choice.. i seen both fates.. i hope its the right fate chosen." She sighs

Cezary looks at hank with a look of disdain and disappointment. "This has nothing to do with his forgiveness. You chose to make a stupid decision, and if you die from that it's on you. And JT, you deserve to live, you may have done things in the past, but we all have our demons. Mental instabilities aside, I've killed for less before."

JT looks up, "hank, you are one of my few friends, of course i want to save you. but i dont know how to save you, what do i do?" he says.

Rocket woke upafter a nightmare, he looked around and walked outside, he looked up at the moon, something was troubling him, he was used to it now

Hank looks at Cezary "applejack wanted me to bring ponies back.. itc the only way to have her fogive me.." he sighs and looks at JT "the human girl.. convince her to save me.. she can give me her lives.. please.." he coughs and yells in pain.

Zecora is scared "oh no hank... You shoulf have known your not a tank!"