Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The War on PACE: after the war (SoL)

~/XC- BRONY\~

Hank looks at Cezary "applejack wanted me to bring ponies back.. itc the only way to have her fogive me.." he sighs and looks at JT "the human girl.. convince her to save me.. she can give me her lives.. please.." he coughs and yells in pain.

Zecora is scared "oh no hank... You shoulf have known your not a tank!"

Cezary takes a vial out of his pocket labelled "HazMat, for SERIOUS fuckups" and fills a syringe. "This is plan B, for when people get too much Huon in their bodies... I really hope Hank isn't such a fragile little pony that a little overexposure will kill him instantly." he jabbed the syringe into Hank's leg and let the serum go to work.

JT stood there awkwardly staring at her, "hi.... zebra..." JT said quietly and awkwardly. he never faced his demons in real life, and now the ghost of christmas past was staring at t\him in the face.

Rocket flew up on to the roof and sighed as he looked at the moon, "luna, if you are hearing this.... please tell sam that everything is alright, she worried about me"

Zecora looks at JT "dont worry about the past. Talk to the lady before the blast!" She said.

Hank yelled in pain as he tried to stand up more in pain "please.. jt.."

The human says 'that wont work.. its a decission that changes fate."

Luna lands next to rocket "JT brought sam back..'

Zecora looks at JT "dont worry about the past. Talk to the lady before the blast!" She said.

Cezary looked at the woman, and calmly drew his sidearm. "Then we go with plan C. You will help Hank, or I will make sure every one of your eleven remaining lives is full of as much agony as possible. Don't bother trying to jam the gun, I have an override, and the gun is caseless, nothing to jam in the first place. Also there's the little fact that Hank will blow up and kill us, no intervention from me required. Now, it's your choice, live or die?"

JT yells out in anger, "STOP TALKING IN GOD DAMN RIDDLES AND TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO FCKING DO!!!!!" he shocks himself, usually he can contain his anger.

Rocket gasps, "shes alive? but how how is she alive?!?!?!?" rocket is  completly dumbfounded, he demanded some type of answers.

Zecora sighs "the human girl is the key to stop the blast.. if you do that i will forget the past.."

Hank looks at jt and points at the woman.

The other timelord walks to hank as her hands glow and soon enough the yellow wisp goes up in the air and surrounds hank and the girl and she faints.

Zecora sighs "the human girl is the key to stop the blast.. if you do that i will forget the past.."

Hank looks at jt and points at the woman.

The other timelord walks to hank as her hands glow and soon enough the yellow wisp goes up in the air and surrounds hank and the girl and she faints.

JT looks and says, "will someone please explain to me what happened, and zecora, can i talk to you? its really important to me"

Rocket sighs, "i honestly do know how she will react to me and colgate being together. im really scared to she what her reaction will be"

(edited)

Zecora nods "of course." She walks up to him "what do you wish to talk about?' She looks over him wondering.

Hank smiles "zecora chooses how she wants to talk..' he smiles 'and this human woman.. gave me the rest of her lives.. to live.. so i got 11 more lives." He smiles and got up.

Luna smiles "she should be happy."

Edited by kappa214

Zecora nods "of course." She walks up to him "what do you wish to talk about?' She looks over him wondering.

Hank smiles "zecora chooses how she wants to talk..' he smiles 'and this human woman.. gave me the rest of her lives.. to live.. so i got 11 more lives." He smiles and got up.

Jt sighs, "i... i just wanted to say... im sorry....  for everything i did to you.... it was tupid of me"

Rocket starts freaking out, "but what if she isnt happy? what i she hates me what if she hates colgate? what if she never talks to us again??" Rockt goes hysterical and keeps stammering

Cezary smiles. "11 lives you say? So you won't mind if I take one later... Goodie for me. Anyway, I'm sure Rocket will want to talk to Sam, and I'm tired of this lockdown... So lets pick 'em up and come back here to check in on Big Mac and Deadeye. I wonder how everyone else is doing... And are you feeling better JT?"

Meanwhile at the hospital, Deadeye Sniper arrives with a carriage full of cider for Rainbow Dash, with Applejack beside him. "Oh yeah she is definitely going to love this, heheheheh." He pressed the button as a receptionist arrived, "hey is Rainbow Dash available." The receptionist nod, "Why yes she has fully recovered and should be outside at any moment."

Rainbow dashsoon walks out "applejack.. who is your friend.. well.. it doesnt matter... I had a strange dream of a pony named hank... I dont know why.. is that cider!" She smiles

Zecora nods and hugs him "its okay.."

Hank smiles "TARDIS. disable locking." Soon enough the lockdown ends and the door unlocks as hank opens the front door.

The human girl vanishes.

Luna sighs "she should be very happy for you two.'

Rainbow dashsoon walks out "applejack.. who is your friend.. well.. it doesnt matter... I had a strange dream of a pony named hank... I dont know why.. is that cider!" She smiles

Hank smiles "TARDIS. disable locking." Soon enough the lockdown ends and the door unlocks as hank opens the front door.

The human girl vanishes.

JT looks aroun and starts to tear up, he never thought anyone would be able to forgive him that easily, he starts to cry and says, "i dont get how you can forgive me after all the harm i did to you."

Rocket sighs, "i guess you are right. i should stop freaking out"

Zecora smiles 'because we can remember the past.. but.. we can change he future. It is easier to forgive than hate." She said and hugs him still "maybe we can be friends now? That is what you need. A friend."

Luna smiles "dont worry anymore. okay? Nothing will happen." She hugs him.

The human girl vanishes.

Applejack runs up and hugs Rainbow. "It's good to see ya up and about again after what happened... And yes, we brought ya some cider since I know ya love the stuff. As for some pony named Hank, ah ain't keen to disappoint ya, but he's nowhere near as good as ya dreamed he is. And this here's Deadeye. He's basically part of the Apple Family now. Helped us rebuild and protected is durin the war."
  • Brohoof 1

Zecora smiles 'because we can remember the past.. but.. we can change he future. It is easier to forgive than hate." She said and hugs him still "maybe we can be friends now? That is what you need. A friend."

Luna smiles "dont worry anymore. okay? Nothing will happen." She hugs him.

JT smiles, "of course, i dont want to kill anymore" he stands up, "thats why im being a bounty hunter, im going to rid the world of all murderers and criminals. so everyone can live in peace.

Rocket hugs luna and says, "thanks luna, and it will be nice to see my therapist again... i definetly need it."

Rainbow looks confused "what do you mean? Isnt he a hero? I remember him saving my life and the others... I was in the building as a bomb landed next to us.. i was shocked at what hank did.. he jumped over me and used his body to protect me."

Hank sighs 'they are going to rainbow lets go!" He pulls the lever and they appear outside f the hospital near applejack and rainbow as hank ran out with sam and zecora.

Luna nods "your welcome.. i am sure she will be happy for you."

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow looks confused "what do you mean? Isnt he a hero? I remember him saving my life and the others... I was in the building as a bomb landed next to us.. i was shocked at what hank did.. he jumped over me and used his body to protect me."

Hank sighs 'they are going to rainbow lets go!" He pulls the lever and they appear outside f the hospital near applejack and rainbow as hank ran out with sam and zecora.

Luna nods "your welcome.. i am sure she will be happy for you."

JT nods and walks with them, he has calmed down and returned to his normal state of emotionless.

Sam nervously walks up to hank and says, "excuse me... um.... why do we have a PACE soldier with us? isnt that dangerous?"

Rocket sees the sun coming up and sighs, "i wish colgate was up here, im sorry if you were busy..."

JT nods and walks with them, he has calmed down and returned to his normal state of emotionless.

Sam nervously walks up to hank and says, "excuse me... um.... why do we have a PACE soldier with us? isnt that dangerous?"

Rocket sees the sun coming up and sighs, "i wish colgate was up here, im sorry if you were busy..."

Cezary looks at Sam. "Relax, he's not with PACE anymore... He's pretty much the savior of Equestria. He was the one that led the resistance, and he's one of my best friends."

Applejack tries to explain to Rainbow. "He's no hero. He altered our memories and genetics so that he's related to all of us. He did a few heroic things, but he's no more heroic than any of us."

• Brohoof 1

Cezary looks at Sam. "Relax, he's not with PACE anymore... He's pretty much the savior of Equestria. He was the one that led the resistance, and he's one of my best friends."

Applejack tries to explain to Rainbow. "He's no hero. He altered our memories and genetics so that he's related to all of us. He did a few heroic things, but he's no more heroic than any of us."

"but i thought he killed me!" she said, confused

JT chickles and says, "i wasnt the savior of equestria, everyone and pony was, i was just another person in the cause." JT said, then he turned to sam and said, "no, another PACE member did it, but trust me. what he did to you, i did to him 10 times as bad"

Deadeye nods his head, "Well im glad to have saved your life Rainbow Dash. Couldn't let a pony who is 20% cooler go out like that." He smiled at Applejack and gave her a hug. "I am glad to be part of the family, i hope you did not mind the genetic and memory alteration. But your right I am no hero, never was. Never will be."

Rainbow dash nods and looks at hank and walks up to him and grabs him and slams him to the ground "applejack told me about you.sure you saved my life.. but what you did wasnt right.' she smashes his rib cage and went to get some cider. "Thank you applejack and deadeye. This is really good.

Hank gasps as he slowly crawls away from rainbow and all the others

Luna smiles "its okay. i care for you."

Rainbow dash nods and looks at hank and walks up to him and grabs him and slams him to the ground "applejack told me about you.sure you saved my life.. but what you did wasnt right.' she smashes his rib cage and went to get some cider. "Thank you applejack and deadeye. This is really good.

Hank gasps as he slowly crawls away from rainbow and all the others

Luna smiles "its okay. i care for you."

Cezary whistles. "Wow... that was unexpected. Be careful with him Rainbow... he's a bit fragile. It's an honor to meet the pony that liberated Cloudsdale. Now, can I get some of that cider? Killing someone, then threatening the life of another person makes you kinda thirsty."

Cezary whistles. "Wow... that was unexpected. Be careful with him Rainbow... he's a bit fragile. It's an honor to meet the pony that liberated Cloudsdale. Now, can I get some of that cider? Killing someone, then threatening the life of another person makes you kinda thirsty."

Deadeye nods his head, "Well im glad to have saved your life Rainbow Dash. Couldn't let a pony who is 20% cooler go out like that." He smiled at Applejack and gave her a hug. "I am glad to be part of the family, i hope you did not mind the genetic and memory alteration. But your right I am no hero, never was. Never will be."

Rainbow nods "well Deadeye. i bet you would make a better brother than that pathetic pony." she walks over to hank and snaps one of his legs. "he is not fragile. sure he probably wont be able to breath right or do anything anymore.."

Hank  yelled in pain as he stopped crawling as he lays there some blood coming out of his mouth and his leg

Twilight came running up "Rainbow! Why did you do that to hank! can somepony please explain!"

(edited)

JT walks into the room and sees Applejack and rainbow, he smiles seeing some friends from the resistance. "ahhh AJ and rainbow dash, its great to see you guys mae it through the offensive. how are you holding up rainbow, i heard about you from some of our brothers...." He sees rainbow snap hanks leg, and is shocked. he grabs her and says, "rainbow calm down, whats wrong?"

Edited by ~/XC- BRONY\~