Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The War on PACE: after the war (SoL)

~/XC- BRONY\~

Rainbow nods "well Deadeye. i bet you would make a better brother than that pathetic pony." she walks over to hank and snaps one of his legs. "he is not fragile. sure he probably wont be able to breath right or do anything anymore.."

Hank  yelled in pain as he stopped crawling as he lays there some blood coming out of his mouth and his leg

Twilight came running up "Rainbow! Why did you do that to hank! can somepony please explain!"

Cezary pulls out two pills. "Now Hank. One of these pills will heal you, and one of them is a deadly neurotoxin. I don't know which one is which. I'm going to let Rainbow pick which one you take. I'm pretty sure she'll pick the right one. Now Rainbow, are you willing to decide whether Hank lives or dies?"

JT walks into the room and sees Applejack and rainbow, he smiles seeing some friends from the resistance. "ahhh AJ and rainbow dash, its great to see you guys mae it through the offensive. how are you holding up rainbow, i heard about you from some of our brothers...." He sees rainbow snap hanks leg, and is shocked. he grabs her and says, "rainbow calm down, whats wrong?"

Cezary pulls out two pills. "Now Hank. One of these pills will heal you, and one of them is a deadly neurotoxin. I don't know which one is which. I'm going to let Rainbow pick which one you take. I'm pretty sure she'll pick the right one. Now Rainbow, are you willing to decide whether Hank lives or dies?"

Rainbow looks at Jt and pushes him "i am going to kill him for making him related to us." she looks at the pills and grabs them both and gives one of them to Hank ready to see what will happen to Hank hoping that it is deadly neurotoxin "Hank shouldnt even live. Am i right Applejack?"

Rainbow looks at Jt and pushes him "i am going to kill him for making him related to us." she looks at the pills and grabs them both and gives one of them to Hank ready to see what will happen to Hank hoping that it is deadly neurotoxin "Hank shouldnt even live. Am i right Applejack?"

Applejack looks shocked. "Ah wouldn't say that. Ah mean... he did do something bad, but ah don't think y'all should kill him for it. Ah mean, he thought he was doin some good, but ah guess he was just short sided. Ah hope y'all didn't just give him the neurotoxin."

Cezary steps back with a knowing grin.

Applejack looks shocked. "Ah wouldn't say that. Ah mean... he did do something bad, but ah don't think y'all should kill him for it. Ah mean, he thought he was doin some good, but ah guess he was just short sided. Ah hope y'all didn't just give him the neurotoxin."

Cezary steps back with a knowing grin.

Rainbow looks at Applejack "i bet when he told you. You hated him for it. He shouldnt even live. i would love to end his life." she grins "he is just a lonely pony as always. He never had a family and never will have one. Thats how pathetic he is.. that is why he changed it so we are related to him. so he wont be alone."

Hank felt something as he yells in pain. It seems the neurotoxins are in his body

JT looks at them, he honestly has no clue why or how he made himself related to all of them, "Applejack is right, rainbow. i dont think hank, or anyone for that matter, deserves to die for that. its not like he murdered someone, or caused a holocaust." he said

Rainbow looks at Applejack "i bet when he told you. You hated him for it. He shouldnt even live. i would love to end his life." she grins "he is just a lonely pony as always. He never had a family and never will have one. Thats how pathetic he is.. that is why he changed it so we are related to him. so he wont be alone."

Hank felt something as he yells in pain. It seems the neurotoxins are in his body

Applejack looks aghast. "Yes, Ah hated him, but ah didn't want to KILL him for it. Just give him a chance, and try not to kill him."

Cezary looks mad at Hank. "Stop being a baby! That's not what happens when you take a neurotoxin. If you're going to fake dying, at least do it properly."

Applejack looks aghast. "Yes, Ah hated him, but ah didn't want to KILL him for it. Just give him a chance, and try not to kill him."

Cezary looks mad at Hank. "Stop being a baby! That's not what happens when you take a neurotoxin. If you're going to fake dying, at least do it properly."

Jt cant help but let out a chuckle at cezary, then he looks to rainbow, "just give him a chance, he really isnt a bad guy." then he mutters to himself, "i dont know about his friend, jack though......" he was still wondering about that one, but that was beside the point.

Hank smiles "im a timelord. Who knows what neurotoxin does to me? i could hate apples! im not a normal pony remember." he sat up.

Rainbow bucks his face giving him a bloody nose "how can i give him a chance! you didnt so why should I?!"

Jt cant help but let out a chuckle at cezary, then he looks to rainbow, "just give him a chance, he really isnt a bad guy." then he mutters to himself, "i dont know about his friend, jack though......" he was still wondering about that one, but that was beside the point.

Rainbow looks at Jt "how do i know that?"

Hank smiles "im a timelord. Who knows what neurotoxin does to me? i could hate apples! im not a normal pony remember." he sat up.

Rainbow bucks his face giving him a bloody nose "how can i give him a chance! you didnt so why should I?!"

Cezary looks at Hank as if he was a small child. "My sister was a scientist, one of the little projects she had was experimenting on a timelord that Enforcement captured on a patrol. She let me watch some of the tests. Everyone knows a timelord foams at the mouth and sleeps when they are exposed to the particular neruotoxin I have on hand."

Applejack tries to calm down Rainbow. "Ah didn't give him a chance, bu ah didn't kill him. Please Rainbow, Ah know you're the element of Loyalty so ya might take this harder than the rest of us, but don't kill him."

Cezary looks at Hank as if he was a small child. "My sister was a scientist, one of the little projects she had was experimenting on a timelord that Enforcement captured on a patrol. She let me watch some of the tests. Everyone knows a timelord foams at the mouth and sleeps when they are exposed to the particular neruotoxin I have on hand."

Applejack tries to calm down Rainbow. "Ah didn't give him a chance, bu ah didn't kill him. Please Rainbow, Ah know you're the element of Loyalty so ya might take this harder than the rest of us, but don't kill him."

Hank nods "so i guess i got the one that heals.." he sighs "rainbow how can i make it up to you?"

Rainbow glares at Hank "appejack.. i will kill him. I will kill him as many times as he will come alive. Nopony will want him. So why should we keep him here?"  She smashes all of Hank's legs as she stood ontop of Hank. "i thought your better timelord."

Hank yelled in pain and looks at Applejack and looks away

Hank nods "so i guess i got the one that heals.." he sighs "rainbow how can i make it up to you?"

Rainbow glares at Hank "appejack.. i will kill him. I will kill him as many times as he will come alive. Nopony will want him. So why should we keep him here?"  She smashes all of Hank's legs as she stood ontop of Hank. "i thought your better timelord."

Hank yelled in pain and looks at Applejack and looks away

Cezary pulls out a taser and shoots Rainbow. "Alright. This has gone far enough. You just got out of the hospital, you wouldn't want to go back into it now would you? And Hank, You really think I'd trust an equicidal maniac with a 50% chance of killing someone? They were both sugar pills."

Cezary pulls out a taser and shoots Rainbow. "Alright. This has gone far enough. You just got out of the hospital, you wouldn't want to go back into it now would you? And Hank, You really think I'd trust an equicidal maniac with a 50% chance of killing someone? They were both sugar pills."

rainbow looks at Cezary "i am completely sane.. i am not a maniac.. Applejack. lets go leave him here to die. i am sure he is almost out of blood." she smirks.

Hank coughs out a lot of blood "applejack.. when  you see Big Mac.. tell him.. i said.. your welcome for healing you.. okay?"

rainbow looks at Cezary "i am completely sane.. i am not a maniac.. Applejack. lets go leave him here to die. i am sure he is almost out of blood." she smirks.

Hank coughs out a lot of blood "applejack.. when  you see Big Mac.. tell him.. i said.. your welcome for healing you.. okay?"

Cezary sighs. "As I've said before. You timelords are damn squishy. All that's happened to you so far is you've had your legs and ribcage broken. I've met soldiers that can manage a full sprint after that. Now let's get you to an operating table. OI! You there! Tell the doc we have a code blue with possible complications in the waiting room. I'll need a table and some O-neg blood. And before you ask, yes I am licensed to operated on bicardiac systems. now GO!"

Applejack looks at Rainbow with  a sad fear. "Rainbow... I didn't think of you as this kind of person... If it will make you feel better, let's go."

JT calmly says, "me and rocket were saved by him, he risked his life to save us, i know he wouldnt want to do any harm to anyone, no can you please stop beating him up. please just relax on him." Jt was almost pleading at this moment, he really just wanted rainbow to calm down, espicaly since she was just out of the hospital.

Hank looks at Cezary and groans "just take me in the TARDIS. everything will solve itself there okay?" he smiles weakly

Rainbow smirks "Applejack. You dont trust him. why should I? infact. the only ones that does are JT, Rocket, and Twilight. Thats it. And Applejack.. did he save big mac's life?" 

Big Mac came running up looking perfectly healed "Applejack.. have you seen the pony that healed me and took the cuts on himself?"

Hank looks at Cezary and groans "just take me in the TARDIS. everything will solve itself there okay?" he smiles weakly

Rainbow smirks "Applejack. You dont trust him. why should I? infact. the only ones that does are JT, Rocket, and Twilight. Thats it. And Applejack.. did he save big mac's life?" 

Big Mac came running up looking perfectly healed "Applejack.. have you seen the pony that healed me and took the cuts on himself?"

Cezary uses a commanding tone. "No. I'm not going to have you waste a life on this. Now everyone away from the pony with the broken legs. It's time for an operation. Uh... no time to scrub... going to have to just use armor and hope it's sterile enough."

Applejack looks at big mac. "He's the one Cezary was muttering about surgery for."

Hank sighs "i will not waste a life. Just trust me on this." He smiles even though he is in a lot of pain.

Big Mac smiles "Well.. i owe him ma life. He took my cuts and wounds and put it on himself.."

Rainbow seems surprised "why would he do that? i bet it was to get your trust Applejack.. so he could be apart of your family."

Hank sighs "i will not waste a life. Just trust me on this." He smiles even though he is in a lot of pain.

Big Mac smiles "Well.. i owe him ma life. He took my cuts and wounds and put it on himself.."

Rainbow seems surprised "why would he do that? i bet it was to get your trust Applejack.. so he could be apart of your family."

JT says, "rainbow, he is like that, he helps. just because a pony helps out other ponies doesnt mean he is using it to gain anything. hank saw big mac here hurt and wanted to help him"

Sam sits in the room and watches the drama

Rocket sits on the roof and watches the sunrise, wondering what would be going on today.

Cezary sighs, and starts moving towards the box. "Alright... I'll take your word for it. EVERYONE CLEAR A GODDAMN PATH!" he shouted as he moved toward the box. Obviously intimidated, any ponies who were in the way quickly moved. He kicked open the door and layed Hank on the floor. "Alright, work your magic or I'll be forced to operate on you the painful way."

JT says, "rainbow, he is like that, he helps. just because a pony helps out other ponies doesnt mean he is using it to gain anything. hank saw big mac here hurt and wanted to help him"

Sam sits in the room and watches the drama

Rocket sits on the roof and watches the sunrise, wondering what would be going on today.

Rainbow looks at the blue box and sighs "i feel bad now.. i broke a lot in hank.. all because of what Applejack said.. i think hank would be an amazing brother.."

Cezary sighs, and starts moving towards the box. "Alright... I'll take your word for it. EVERYONE CLEAR A GODDAMN PATH!" he shouted as he moved toward the box. Obviously intimidated, any ponies who were in the way quickly moved. He kicked open the door and layed Hank on the floor. "Alright, work your magic or I'll be forced to operate on you the painful way."

Hank exhales and there is a yellow wisp coming from his mouth "i am still in the regeneration process.. well.. ish.." there is a lot of bone snapping back into place and repairing itself.

Rainbow looks at the blue box and sighs "i feel bad now.. i broke a lot in hank.. all because of what Applejack said.. i think hank would be an amazing brother.."

Hank exhales and there is a yellow wisp coming from his mouth "i am still in the regeneration process.. well.. ish.." there is a lot of bone snapping back into place and repairing itself.

JT puts a hand on rainbows shoulder and says, "its ok, hank has an ability, im sure he will be ok. will you at least apollogise ti him.... also i am really glad to see you still have your spunky spirit. its good to see you two again. im glad that you guys didnt die."

Cezary is't surprised by Hank's regeneration. "You know, that whole 'I can regenerate from almost anything' ability almost makes up for how squishy you timelords are. If you were to get some sort of implants to make you more resilient you'd have the mother of all juggernauts..." he pressed a button on his wrist, calling up the memo function. "Note to self, reverse engineer timelord regeneration function for personal use."

Applejack has a look of sorrow on her face. "Ah didn't think ya would attack him for it. Ah was just sayin' things like they were."

JT puts a hand on rainbows shoulder and says, "its ok, hank has an ability, im sure he will be ok. will you at least apollogise ti him.... also i am really glad to see you still have your spunky spirit. its good to see you two again. im glad that you guys didnt die."

Rainbow nods "i will i hope he wont hurt me.."

Cezary is't surprised by Hank's regeneration. "You know, that whole 'I can regenerate from almost anything' ability almost makes up for how squishy you timelords are. If you were to get some sort of implants to make you more resilient you'd have the mother of all juggernauts..." he pressed a button on his wrist, calling up the memo function. "Note to self, reverse engineer timelord regeneration function for personal use."

Applejack has a look of sorrow on her face. "Ah didn't think ya would attack him for it. Ah was just sayin' things like they were."

Hank smiles "we cant regenerate from poison.. okay? and what do you mean by reverse engineer timelord regeneration for your use.. what will you do to me?" He got up and stretches "oww. that hurt abit.. a lot of bruises.." he slowly walks outside

Rainbow looks at Applejack "why do you dislike hank? just because he saved us all instead of working on the farm.. in my opinion.. he is an amazing brother." she smiles and looks at the blue box.

Big mac smiles "eeyup."

Hank smiles "we cant regenerate from poison.. okay? and what do you mean by reverse engineer timelord regeneration for your use.. what will you do to me?" He got up and stretches "oww. that hurt abit.. a lot of bruises.." he slowly walks outside

Rainbow looks at Applejack "why do you dislike hank? just because he saved us all instead of working on the farm.. in my opinion.. he is an amazing brother." she smiles and looks at the blue box.

Big mac smiles "eeyup."

JT smiles, "he wont, and if he does." JT pulls out his P90 and smiles, "he wont get a chance to do anything worst, he is a friend, but you are a sister of the resistance, and i will protect you." JT knew that if hank did anything to her, he would protect rainbow over side with hank, it was nothing personal, JT just would protect resistance members over equestrian army members.

Big mac smiles "eeyup."

Cezary adopts a bad german accent. "Vat am I going to do vith you? I am going do to ZE SCIENCE! In all seriousness though, it's probably just going to involve me breaking one of your legs and doing a spectral analysis of the area before and after. Anyway, if you so much as THINK of touching each other I will throw one of you in prison and taze the other into next Thursday."