Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The War on PACE: after the war (SoL)

~/XC- BRONY\~

JT smiles, "he wont, and if he does." JT pulls out his P90 and smiles, "he wont get a chance to do anything worst, he is a friend, but you are a sister of the resistance, and i will protect you." JT knew that if hank did anything to her, he would protect rainbow over side with hank, it was nothing personal, JT just would protect resistance members over equestrian army members.

Cezary adopts a bad german accent. "Vat am I going to do vith you? I am going do to ZE SCIENCE! In all seriousness though, it's probably just going to involve me breaking one of your legs and doing a spectral analysis of the area before and after. Anyway, if you so much as THINK of touching each other I will throw one of you in prison and taze the other into next Thursday."

Hank walks up to Rainbow and looks at her "that hurt you know.."

Rainbow tears up and hugs him "i am very sorry.. i really am.. i wasnt thinking.. will you be my big brother?"

Hank nods "yes i will.." he smiles and hugs her as hank winced from the bruises.

Big Mac smiles "Applejack.. shouldnt you say something to hank?"

Rainbow tears up and hugs him "i am very sorry.. i really am.. i wasnt thinking.. will you be my big brother?"

Hank nods "yes i will.." he smiles and hugs her as hank winced from the bruises.

JT smiles and says, "see? no attack from hank. im glad to see you guys are getting along." 

Sam sighs, seeing that the problems were over, she was done with all of the fighting.

Rocket flies off of the roof and heads into the house to see if colgate was awake yet.

Applejack hangs her head. "Ah reckon ah should. Ahm sorry Hank. Ah underestimated how bad Rainbow would take the news. Ah still don't want you as mah brother, ah already have Big Mac and Deadeye for that, but we can be friends."

Cezary looks surprised. "Seriously? Dude, you're such a baby. Take your bruises as a badge of honor. They're another trial you've survived."

JT smiles and says, "see? no attack from hank. im glad to see you guys are getting along." 

Sam sighs, seeing that the problems were over, she was done with all of the fighting.

Rocket flies off of the roof and heads into the house to see if colgate was awake yet.

Rainbow smiles "of course we would."

colgate slowly starts to wake up.

Applejack hangs her head. "Ah reckon ah should. Ahm sorry Hank. Ah underestimated how bad Rainbow would take the news. Ah still don't want you as mah brother, ah already have Big Mac and Deadeye for that, but we can be friends."

Cezary looks surprised. "Seriously? Dude, you're such a baby. Take your bruises as a badge of honor. They're another trial you've survived."

Hank sighs "well.. i guess i should go back and remove myself from your family applejack. this is a risk i am taking.. and i might not be seen anymore.." he sighs and looks at Cezary "i went in the war without armor okay?" he sighs "i took a giant metal piece through the chest for rocket.." he sighs "well applejack.. i guess this might be goodbye.."

JT puts a hand on cezary's shoulder and chuckles, "you remind me of one of my friends on earth." then his smile dissapears, (his friend had got shot by a crooked cop, he was killed right in front of JT. the cop got away with it too.) 

Rocket sits in the living room, seeing no one is awake yet

Rainbow smiles "of course we would."

colgate slowly starts to wake up.

Hank sighs "well.. i guess i should go back and remove myself from your family applejack. this is a risk i am taking.. and i might not be seen anymore.." he sighs and looks at Cezary "i went in the war without armor okay?" he sighs "i took a giant metal piece through the chest for rocket.." he sighs "well applejack.. i guess this might be goodbye.."

Applejack looks confused. "Ah never said anything about that. Ah just meant that ah don't consider ya an official member of the Apple Family. Ya don't have do do anything drastic."

Cezary looks surprised. "I was there. I only respect you for your sacrafice. I've been shot full of holes before, it never hurts as bad as you think it will. Now, are we done arguing? Lets just be happy Rainbow is out of the hospital."

(edited)

Hank sighs "okay.. but.. i highly doubt that the rest will want me.." he sighs as he looks at the sky "i bet celestia is worried about me.. i forgot to tell her i love her.. i should get her flowers.."

Rainbow nods "go to roseluck for flowers. and wait.. princess celestia is your marefriend?!"

Colgate walks downstairs and smiles

Edited by kappa214

Applejack looks confused. "Ah never said anything about that. Ah just meant that ah don't consider ya an official member of the Apple Family. Ya don't have do do anything drastic."

Cezary looks surprised. "I was there. I only respect you for your sacrafice. I've been shot full of holes before, it never hurts as bad as you think it will. Now, are we done arguing? Lets just be happy Rainbow is out of the hospital."

"i agree with cezary lets be happy, im lgad to see my friends are all ok." JT says with a sigh. 

Rocket smiles at the beauty and quaintness of the house. he smiled at how nice everything was arranged. he also wondered who bon bons roomate was. he sighed and dozed off waiting for somepony to wake up

"i agree with cezary lets be happy, im lgad to see my friends are all ok." JT says with a sigh.

Rocket smiles at the beauty and quaintness of the house. he smiled at how nice everything was arranged. he also wondered who bon bons roomate was. he sighed and dozed off waiting for somepony to wake up

Cezary looks at JT with concern. "Are you ok man? You started talking about your friends and your mood got a lot darker. Anyway, can someone point me in the direction of the nearest couch? It's been a long day, and I have a feeling it's only going to get longer."

Hank smiles "well. The tardis has one. We can all relax in there and drink cider."

Rainbow smilles "you spoke my mind hank." She flies inside the tardis.

Hank smiles as he helped with the cider helping it inside and to the entertainment room which has 5 couches and a huge tv with video game systems with controllers for both humans and ponies.

Rainbow looks in awe "wow! This place is huge! It is smaller on the outside! But bigger on the inside!"

Colgate hugs rocket from behind.

(Last post night cya on at 7 am to 9 am than 12 pm to 10 pm.)

Hank smiles "well. The tardis has one. We can all relax in there and drink cider."

Rainbow smilles "you spoke my mind hank." She flies inside the tardis.

Hank smiles as he helped with the cider helping it inside and to the entertainment room which has 5 couches and a huge tv with video game systems with controllers for both humans and ponies.

Rainbow looks in awe "wow! This place is huge! It is smaller on the outside! But bigger on the inside!"

Colgate hugs rocket from behind.

(Last post night cya on at 7 am to 9 am than 12 pm to 10 pm.)

JT sighs. "its nothing Brad" JTs eyes open wide with suprise, "Cezary! i meant Cezary" JT guessed that after his thing with hank, that all of his memories came back, and he lost his cool. he was upset now.

Rocket was shocked and said, "well good morning to you too, did you sleep good?"

JT sighs. "its nothing Brad" JTs eyes open wide with suprise, "Cezary! i meant Cezary" JT guessed that after his thing with hank, that all of his memories came back, and he lost his cool. he was upset now.

Rocket was shocked and said, "well good morning to you too, did you sleep good?"

Cezary still has the look of concern on his face. "Wait... Who's Brad?" Seeing he negative reaction JT is having, he drops the question. "Never mind that, who's up for a game of poker? It's been a while since I've played, and it's a great game to play with friends when there are no stakes."

Cezary still has the look of concern on his face. "Wait... Who's Brad?" Seeing he negative reaction JT is having, he drops the question. "Never mind that, who's up for a game of poker? It's been a while since I've played, and it's a great game to play with friends when there are no stakes."

JT half smiles, "yea that does sound fun, why not" Jt looked calm on the outside but in his head, Flash backs were going through his head. he saw images of rain, lights, a box, a gun. and a loud bang. he stared off blankly. "god why am i seeing this now, i thought hanks trick was supposed to work.... why am i seeing that god awful night." he said to himself.

JT half smiles, "yea that does sound fun, why not" Jt looked calm on the outside but in his head, Flash backs were going through his head. he saw images of rain, lights, a box, a gun. and a loud bang. he stared off blankly. "god why am i seeing this now, i thought hanks trick was supposed to work.... why am i seeing that god awful night." he said to himself.

Cezary grabs a deck from the counter and shuffles it. "Looks like its just us, so blackjack it is. Wait... Is something wrong man? You look like someone who's best friend just got shot." Cezary said, immediately regretting what he said.

Applejack comes over. "Would y'all be so kind as to deal me in? Ah haven't played cards in a while."

Cezary grabs a deck from the counter and shuffles it. "Looks like its just us, so blackjack it is. Wait... Is something wrong man? You look like someone who's best friend just got shot." Cezary said, immediately regretting what he said.

Applejack comes over. "Would y'all be so kind as to deal me in? Ah haven't played cards in a while."

JT sighs, "man i am losing it, you just read my face like a book" he sighs again and says, "you probably want some form of explination dont you?" he sees applejack and says, "of course you can play, would be nice to have a round of poker. i havrent played in forever!"

JT sighs, "man i am losing it, you just read my face like a book" he sighs again and says, "you probably want some form of explination dont you?" he sees applejack and says, "of course you can play, would be nice to have a round of poker. i havrent played in forever!"

Cezary deals the hands and looks up. "If it's ok with you I'd like an explanation. I mean, you can always trust the dealer can't you? Anyway, now is when I would normally tell ya to ante up, but we're playing no stakes. So, lets see what you two have." Cezary placed the remaining cards on the board and waited for the other two.

Cezary deals the hands and looks up. "If it's ok with you I'd like an explanation. I mean, you can always trust the dealer can't you? Anyway, now is when I would normally tell ya to ante up, but we're playing no stakes. So, lets see what you two have." Cezary placed the remaining cards on the board and waited for the other two.

JT looked at his hand and tapped the table, then he began his explination, "back between the time the US fell and the UN united earth, me and my friend lived on the streets. this kid was my best friend and would help me thorugh anything. his name was Brad Washington. he worked so hard just to keep us alive."

gets on radio. i need help im on the out skirts of what remains of ponyville i dont think i can hold off much longer if any body can here me please im i. the out skirts of pony ville im part of the ressitance so im not enemy so if any body can hear me i would like a response quick its gettin dangerus

JT looked at his hand and tapped the table, then he began his explination, "back between the time the US fell and the UN united earth, me and my friend lived on the streets. this kid was my best friend and would help me thorugh anything. his name was Brad Washington. he worked so hard just to keep us alive."

Cezary flips the first three cards. "Wow... That sounds like a pretty hard life..: what changed? And who is the US? I'm not up on earth politics. I'm sorry if this explanation is getting tedious." Applejack knocked on the table and passed the action back to JT with a simple "I check"

gets on radio. i need help im on the out skirts of what remains of ponyville i dont think i can hold off much longer if any body can here me please im i. the out skirts of pony ville im part of the ressitance so im not enemy so if any body can hear me i would like a response quick its gettin dangerus

Cezary gets onto his radio. "War's over kid. PACE is gone, the resistance is basically a defense force now, but I'll see who I can send. Alright, I have a squad en-route to you now. ETA 5 minutes. Look for the guys in the helecopter with the EDF logo." (In all seriousness, the war is over, we're all slice of lifey now.)

roger that a e back wont be necceary then ill just countine on see what happens from there on so i repeat negative on the eback i wont be needing it ill juat take my hummve and countuine down the road thanks thoe for offering the pick up but like i said that will be a negative

Cezary flips the first three cards. "Wow... That sounds like a pretty hard life..: what changed? And who is the US? I'm not up on earth politics. I'm sorry if this explanation is getting tedious." Applejack knocked on the table and passed the action back to JT with a simple "I check"

Cezary gets onto his radio. "War's over kid. PACE is gone, the resistance is basically a defense force now, but I'll see who I can send. Alright, I have a squad en-route to you now. ETA 5 minutes. Look for the guys in the helecopter with the EDF logo." (In all seriousness, the war is over, we're all slice of lifey now.)

"call" is all JT says about the game. he went back to the story, " The united States. and A cop named Josh Andrews grew in power. my friend finally got enough money to buy some good bread, and Josh wanted that bread. Brad refused and Josh shot him straight in the face in cold blood, then he took the bread and ripped it apart and threw it at me. and walked off. that image of Brad has been burnt into my head for my life now...."

"call" is all JT says about the game. he went back to the story, " The united States. and A cop named Josh Andrews grew in power. my friend finally got enough money to buy some good bread, and Josh wanted that bread. Brad refused and Josh shot him straight in the face in cold blood, then he took the bread and ripped it apart and threw it at me. and walked off. that image of Brad has been burnt into my head for my life now...."

Cezary looks down. "Shit man, didn't realize that's what's been bothering you all this time... I have a story kinda similar to that, but I got lucky... My friend wasn't killed just because he wanted to eat. I can't imagine why anyone would do that, and I've seen some pretty messed up shit in my life."

Cezary looks down. "Shit man, didn't realize that's what's been bothering you all this time... I have a story kinda similar to that, but I got lucky... My friend wasn't killed just because he wanted to eat. I can't imagine why anyone would do that, and I've seen some pretty messed up shit in my life."

"yea, what you said today to hank reminded me of him so much, i would come back to where we were after getting bullied and he would say 'what? you crying over that little piece of shit cut? cmon JT your a tank! you can take a helluva lot more than that!"' JT said with a chuckle

"yea, what you said today to hank reminded me of him so much, i would come back to where we were after getting bullied and he would say 'what? you crying over that little piece of shit cut? cmon JT your a tank! you can take a helluva lot more than that!"' JT said with a chuckle

Cezary chuckles a bit at that and flips the river. "Yeah... That does sound a lot like me. It's just, as a commanding officer, it hurts me to not see people giving their all to survive. When I bring a soldier into my care, I make a promise to bring them back, and when I can't I feel like I've cheated them of their life."

Cezary chuckles a bit at that and flips the river. "Yeah... That does sound a lot like me. It's just, as a commanding officer, it hurts me to not see people giving their all to survive. When I bring a soldier into my care, I make a promise to bring them back, and when I can't I feel like I've cheated them of their life."

"yea.... i understand that, being the leader of the ponyville resistance taught me that, it taught me that like it or not, i will have to take care of people in this world, and i need to be tough and calm. it taught me i had to be level and just." JT says, then he stops and laughs at himself, "oh i bet i sound ridiculous right now"