Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The War on PACE: after the war (SoL)

~/XC- BRONY\~

"yea.... i understand that, being the leader of the ponyville resistance taught me that, it taught me that like it or not, i will have to take care of people in this world, and i need to be tough and calm. it taught me i had to be level and just." JT says, then he stops and laughs at himself, "oh i bet i sound ridiculous right now"

Cezary joined in on the laughing, all pretense or the card game forgotten. "Yeah... Calm was never my strong suit. Apparently I scared some of the recruits almost as much as the enemies did. Well, it got the job done, so I guess I can't complain." He stopped talking as his radio once more crackled to life. On it, a panicked guard stammered

"The prisoners are breaking free! There are too many of them-- have access to the armory--- send backup!"

Cezary joined in on the laughing, all pretense or the card game forgotten. "Yeah... Calm was never my strong suit. Apparently I scared some of the recruits almost as much as the enemies did. Well, it got the job done, so I guess I can't complain." He stopped talking as his radio once more crackled to life. On it, a panicked guard stammered

"The prisoners are breaking free! There are too many of them-- have access to the armory--- send backup!"

JT looked up, "well, looks like we are heading back to our comfort zones. where is the place we need to head?" JT smiled evily and grabbed his P90 and began to load it, he was ready to go do his duty for equestria again and was almost excited for this battle

JT looked up, "well, looks like we are heading back to our comfort zones. where is the place we need to head?" JT smiled evily and grabbed his P90 and began to load it, he was ready to go do his duty for equestria again and was almost excited for this battle

Cezary grabs his rifle. "Detention Center, just south of Canterlot. You get everyone else, I'm going to fly this thing. Thankfully, most of the systems are automatic, but it's still faster than driving. I hope they haven't gotten too far yet, the resistance is reeling and we just rebuilt."

Cezary grabs his rifle. "Detention Center, just south of Canterlot. You get everyone else, I'm going to fly this thing. Thankfully, most of the systems are automatic, but it's still faster than driving. I hope they haven't gotten too far yet, the resistance is reeling and we just rebuilt."

JT sends a call out, "luickily i told the members to tell everyone to keep their radios on, ALL RESISTANCE BROTHERS! we are needed to stop a PACE uprising at the prision, if you are able. and your heart is true and strong for the cause still, then i will see you there as soon as possible!"

Making a run away from the Prison leading in Front, A man with a Huge Scare on his right eye Doing the best he can to break free from the prison that holds his Comrades "RÁPIDO! FASTER!" Orded the prisoners as they followed him "I don't have time to explain at the moment but for now Run & Takedown anyone who stands in our way!!" say the mysterious man with the with the Scar on his right eye.

Hank looks at Cezary "it takes 6 people to fly it proparly.. but i am here to help." He ran to the control panel south of canterlot? Why cant theae humans just calm down and work with the ponies. I am to old for this." He smiles as he pulls the lever. They went faster thanks to Cezary's help as they now reached where the pace members are running away from "okay. go! Go! Go!" He waits til Cezary and JT are out but stops rainbow and Applejack "i dont want you two hurt." He smiles "Cezary ill help if you calle for it!" He used the TARDIS to head inside Canterlot castle to get both celestia and luna in the TARDIS to keep them safe as he waits for a help message from Cezary.

Cezary does his best to coordinate what's left of the prison defenses. "Come on everyone, look alive! We are Equestria's first line of defense and we will HOLD! Someone get over to East to reinforce D block, you there, you handy with a radio? Call in everything." Over his radio a panicked defender speaks.

"Sir... We're... We're all dead now... There's this... Thing leading the breakout... It's like he's not even human. He ran through three of us without stopping. It... It was a slaughter. I'm so sorry."

The Mysterious Scar-faced man saw the first line of defense he immediately prepares to break through the first line of defense "Spartan Shield Squad Move Forward & ready the Shields!" Couple prisoners with shields took the lead for a bit in formation while holding up there shields as they prepare to ram through the first defense "Get ready to ram over these fools, Use all your might if you have to!" The Squad were ready to break through the first wall "CHAAAARGE!!!!" shouted the leader as they charged through the first wall of defense.

The Mysterious Scar-faced man saw the first line of defense he immediately prepares to break through the first line of defense "Spartan Shield Squad Move Forward & ready the Shields!" Couple prisoners with shields took the lead for a bit in formation while holding up there shields as they prepare to ram through the first defense "Get ready to ram over these fools, Use all your might if you have to!" The Squad were ready to break through the first wall "CHAAAARGE!!!!" shouted the leader as they charged through the first wall of defense.

Cezary saw the charge coming. "Alright boys! This is where we earn our paycheck. Load AP or rockets and HOLD!" He shouted as the shield bearing prisoners rushed his position. Knowing it was only a matter of time, he called in his air support. "Raven, Lightning, Scepter. It's your turn, full tactical strike on the sent coordinates."

"Hard copy, strike ETA 3 minutes."

Deadeye armed himself up with his Sniper rifle, two revolvers pistols and a lasso. He looked up and looked angry, "...Darks times are approaching." Deadeye said, with Applebloom beside him. The former soldier looked over to Canterlot, having a funny feeling that something bad was happening over there.

JT hunkers down behind a wall and prepares to shoot. he felt comfortable and relaxed, he flipped the saftey off and at the first moment of seeing the prisioners, he opened fire.

Rocket feels uneasy at bon bons house, like something bad is happening.

The Scar-Faced man Prepares whatever He prepares the rest of the prisoners as he gives a Motivational speech before moving into the frying pan "Listen up Hombres!, I will not lie to you. some of us will not make it out of here alive! But you are all we have! Don't let these Ponies & these Traitors that helped them Intimidate you! All the pain what your about to feel are all in your Head Ignore it! & push Forward!. SHOW ME HOW BADLY YOU WANT TO BE FREE!!!!, TO FREEDOM WE WILL SURVIVE!!!!!!!!" The Prisoners were motivated by the leaders speech as they all Shout there voice & Saying "FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM" By the time they arrived at the first line of defense All the prisoners Charged as they desperately escape from the prison that hold them. "FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM!!!!!!!" 

The Scar-Faced man Prepares whatever He prepares the rest of the prisoners as he gives a Motivational speech before moving into the frying pan "Listen up Hombres!, I will not lie to you. some of us will not make it out of here alive! But you are all we have! Don't let these Ponies & these Traitors that helped them Intimidate you! All the pain what your about to feel are all in your Head Ignore it! & push Forward!. SHOW ME HOW BADLY YOU WANT TO BE FREE!!!!, TO FREEDOM WE WILL SURVIVE!!!!!!!!" The Prisoners were motivated by the leaders speech as they all Shout there voice & Saying "FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM" By the time they arrived at the first line of defense All the prisoners Charged as they desperately escape from the prison that hold them. "FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM!!!!!!!" 

Cezary hoped to god that the guards in D-block had a chance to escape before the prisoners broke free. "Alright everyone, they're headed our way. JT, you have command of the ground forces, I'll try my best to coordinate what little air power we have. Now, let's get to work."

Cezary hoped to god that the guards in D-block had a chance to escape before the prisoners broke free. "Alright everyone, they're headed our way. JT, you have command of the ground forces, I'll try my best to coordinate what little air power we have. Now, let's get to work."

"copy that" JT said, then with instinct he turned to the soldiers behind him an yelled, "we need to get into defensive form alpha 32. go get prepared for a rush, if it moves and it doesnt look friendly, i want you to shoot it, we cant let them all escape, got it?"

Hank got out of the tardis as it lands next to jt and gives him a gun "this is a very helpful gun okay? It is called the squilifier. I would help but im getting the princesses and the others to safety. Call me in if you need me." He ran back in the tardis as the door is opened and it starts to teleport slowly.it teleports next to deadeye and applebloom "come on in you two. Its very safe in here!"

(God damn. i missed a lot. Dont go to much without me i wont be on til 3 morw hours... Please dont leave me in the dust..)

The Prisoners made it to D-block They charged right forward to the guards that are blocking there way, The Leader quickly shouted to another squad "Gun Squad Take out your Guns & ready to fire on my Command!!" The squadron takes out there guns. Most of them had hand guns, few had mid-ranged guns such as Shot-gun machine-guns which they had stolen from the Prison armory "ATTAAAACK!!!!, VIVA LA PACE!!!!!" The Leader & his Comrades Begin to Attack Charged towards D-block as the Prisoners make a attack & a quick escape.

"TO ARMS LADS, RALLY ROUND THE STANDARD, GET YER ARSES IN GEAR, MOVE IT!"

The drummers were beating assembly as fast as they could manage. Word had reached Golden Age of some sort of break out at the prison, and wasn't taking any chances. "Take as many captive as you can, but don't hesitate to put 'em down if you have to!" They left their dinner on the table and marched at the double quick to the prison.

He ran up to Czeary. "Lad! I heard something about the bastards breaking out of the gulag! Where do ye want me?"

Hank got out of the tardis as it lands next to jt and gives him a gun "this is a very helpful gun okay? It is called the squilifier. I would help but im getting the princesses and the others to safety. Call me in if you need me." He ran back in the tardis as the door is opened and it starts to teleport slowly.it teleports next to deadeye and applebloom "come on in you two. Its very safe in here!"

(God damn. i missed a lot. Dont go to much without me i wont be on til 3 morw hours... Please dont leave me in the dust..)

JT looked at it and threw it to another soldier. he didnt mean it offensively, he just trusted his  weapon more. he began firing and taking out as many as he could.

the president saw what was happening on a news camera and looked over to celestia, "i would like to bring in some UN soldiers to help in case they attack again, is that alright?"

The Prisoners continue there struggle to escape while the Spartan Shield Squadron rammed the gate that stood in there way. Rapidity they continue to ram the gate as much as they can until it open while the Gun Squadron Fight off the guards The Scar-faced leader was shooting down the guards while coordinating the prisoners at the same time. he looks at his surroundings and the situation on his plan. "Is that all you got Pendejos? my grandfather can pull off a better escape routine than that!!" Scolding his comrades in hoping to get them more pumped up "Hit them harder. Harder. HARDER!!" after his attempt he laid eyes on the Spartan Shield Sqaudron to see how there where doing.

The Prisoners continue there struggle to escape while the Spartan Shield Squadron rammed the gate that stood in there way. Rapidity they continue to ram the gate as much as they can until it open while the Gun Squadron Fight off the guards The Scar-faced leader was shooting down the guards while coordinating the prisoners at the same time. he looks at his surroundings and the situation on his plan. "Is that all you got Pendejos? my grandfather can pull off a better escape routine than that!!" Scolding his comrades in hoping to get them more pumped up "Hit them harder. Harder. HARDER!!" after his attempt he laid eyes on the Spartan Shield Sqaudron to see how there where doing.

Cezary watched the shields ram against the gate as his air support streaked over the sky. His radio crackled to life. "Archon, this is Gypsy. We got your CAS right here, where do you want it?"

"Roger that, aim for the center of their formation and hit them HARD."

Celestia nods and smiles "yes we need all the help we can get to keep them contained. Try to get here asap." She salutes as the tardis brought deadeye and applebloom and applejack, the princesses, amd rainbow to sweet apple acres where hank showed them the weapons room "seee anything you like. Got explosive tiped crossbows. explosive rounds, flame rounds, sonic sounds, sonic screwdrivers, sonic blasters, anything."

(Dont get to far ahead without me. I got school in the morning. Night. I might not be on all day since school.)

Celestia nods and smiles "yes we need all the help we can get to keep them contained. Try to get here asap." She salutes as the tardis brought deadeye and applebloom and applejack, the princesses, amd rainbow to sweet apple acres where hank showed them the weapons room "seee anything you like. Got explosive tiped crossbows. explosive rounds, flame rounds, sonic sounds, sonic screwdrivers, sonic blasters, anything."

(Dont get to far ahead without me. I got school in the morning. Night. I might not be on all day since school.)

"great, i will have a fleet on there way soon." he types soemthing into his phone and on earth, a general starts getting a fleet of warships ready to head for the planet.

JT shoots a few more prisioners and looks over to his team. he thinks to himself (i dont know if we can stop them all, but we need to take out as many as possible.)

"Right, buck this! Fix Bayonet!" Golden Age drew his sabre and turned to his ranks, observing them attach the stick of steel to their bayonets. "Charge, Bayonet!" He, along with his comrades let out a quick war cry. He raised his sabre into the air and turned behind him. "Right lads, let's break these bastards again! Forget quarter, they were given a chance, and they refused it! Let's send these bastards back to their cells! Watch each others backs, it could get rather tight! Charge!" He let his company get a tad ahead before running forward himself, staying near the color guard. As the distance closed more and more, their war cry became louder and louder.Then came the sound of flesh being penetrating and the screams of the wounded. Golden Age was tackled to the ground by a prisoner. He tried with all his might to keep a knife from entering his throat. He sliced the ponies back open and threw him off. "An' whaur di' ye cam frae? Nay matter, ye gang tae dee anyway!" he said to himself.

The war was still on...

"The hell is going on?" Deadeye asked Hank, making sure Applebloom was close to him. "What is happening? How can I help?" Deadeye asked getting into the Tardis, making sure that Applebloom was following him. He sighs with relief that Applejack and Rainbow Dash are safe. "Pheew, at least you two are alright."

Hank looks at deadeye "the PACE members are escaping. I am keeping you all safe along with celestia and luna. There are weapons in the room to the left. I am sure you will find something you like. Where do you all want to go. tell me now."

Celestia nods "thank you so much."