Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The War on PACE: after the war (SoL)

~/XC- BRONY\~

Rocket shakes his head, "no, I dot want you to relive these nightmares. They were awful. I hope they never come true." He says, giving Colgate a huge hug like he was going to lose her. JT hears one of them talk and looks straight at hank and says with a smile, "hank... You pissed off half of the universe, what exactly did you do" he chuckled a little bit, trying to lighten the mood.

colgate sighs "well.. you could have talked it over."

Hank sighs "Cezary.. i think this is  battle i cant win.. and a battle where modern weapons wont help.. it has to be sonic weapons.." soon enough a screen turns on in the tardis as they see a dalek as it speaks "Doctor Hank! We are here for you!"

(here is a dalek and info http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Dalek )

Cezary looks up at the dalek. "Well now, it appears that we have another challenger for the title of 'I get the pleasure of killing Hank'. I hope you brought a hell of an army, because I still have dibs, and I will not hesitate on kicking your asses for as long as it takes for you to get that message. Hank, I hope you aren't seriously considering these guys a threat, they are fucking pepper pots with wheels. I think a good set of stairs would ruin them." He walked into the next room and got onto his comlink. "Lead them close and load either EM or Plasma missiles. TacCom, get me as much information as you can on them, command structure, weapons, the whole nine yards. Forward the information to JT as well."

colgate hugs rocket and sighs

Hank sighs "they are in war with time lords.. they got out of the time war seal i put up..they are the hardest enemies we will face Cezary. They can float. They have a shieled that can stop bullets. They have accurate lazers.. they got suction cups to destroy your head. They are another alien race! Not a robot!" He sighs.

colgate hugs rocket and sighs

Hank sighs "they are in war with time lords.. they got out of the time war seal i put up..they are the hardest enemies we will face Cezary. They can float. They have a shieled that can stop bullets. They have accurate lazers.. they got suction cups to destroy your head. They are another alien race! Not a robot!" He sighs.

Cezary has a look of calm determination. "You're kidding right? They sound like a cute version of the Nation. Lasers that will turn a planet to molten slag in seconds, shields that take the combined firepower of entire empires just under an hour to penetrate... and did I mention that they take anyone they defeat in battle as a mind controlled slave? Yeah... this is what I live for. Tell these daleks to bring the best they have. And tell them that the Ravens are waiting." he said to the dalek on the screen as his comlink chirped.

"I have some information for you sir, these guys are pretty intense. Psionic link net, we have crypto working on it, but no way in yet. They appear to be vulnerable to electromagnets and temperature pulses. High explosives too. Recommend a type two response loadout, if we have an Incursion enforcement team in the area it's recommended they respond to assist." came the analyst's voice.

"Alright, bring them in. Apparently they're bringing an army, let's bring our own."

(edited)

Hank sighs "the daleks want me.. why cant i give myself up?" He sighs "and trust me. that wont do anything. One shot by a dalek will kill you. And one got locked up in a military base.. that had alien technology and devices to blow up the world.. it managed to get out and no matter what we did we couldnt harm it.. and.. they cant attack others if they dont havw weapons.. and if their sheilds are down.. aim for their head and eye."

(Going to bed night.)

Edited by kappa214

Hank sighs "the daleks want me.. why cant i give myself up?" He sighs "and trust me. that wont do anything. One shot by a dalek will kill you. And one got locked up in a military base.. that had alien technology and devices to blow up the world.. it managed to get out and no matter what we did we couldnt harm it.. and.. they cant attack others if they dont havw weapons.. and if their sheilds are down.. aim for their head and eye."

Cezary sighs and retorts. "Don't worry, we've dealt with this kind of shit before. Shields aren't a problem, and if these 'daleks' try to kill any of my own I will teach them a serious lesson about how we do things in the CONCORD. And go ahead and give yourself up, just gives me another reason to kill the bastards."

Hank sighs "im more worried about all of you than myself. I stll have like 12 lives.. and.. the daleks.. they will focus on whoever has a gun. Or a weapon. Or me.. since im a timlord.. they will be here when the fog comes tomorrow. Thats when they will attack. And judging by their position.. they will invade the changeling kingdom first.."

Hank sighs "im more worried about all of you than myself. I stll have like 12 lives.. and.. the daleks.. they will focus on whoever has a gun. Or a weapon. Or me.. since im a timlord.. they will be here when the fog comes tomorrow. Thats when they will attack. And judging by their position.. they will invade the changeling kingdom first.."

Cezary again sighs. "We have clones for a reason. We're ready to give our lives in the line of duty. We'll be the first line, take out as many as we can before they get planetside. I hope you use the time you're given well, because we will put a dent in their numbers. Alert the changelings, get them evacuated while we distract the daleks. Now, it's time I got back to work. JT, how would you feel about getting back into space combat?"

"Forgive my intrusion in your Situations Señores, I've heard what is going on" Marshal Interrupts there conversations "I've heard everything." Marshal was standing behind as his Allies where in straight ling formation. "We will like to aid in your battle! Please allow us to aid you in Battle Sir. Red Titanium Reporting for duty SIR!"Marshal Salutes Hank as the Soldiers salutes as well in hoping aid there new allies "We will walk besides you every step of the way if you will allow us to join you" Marshal & the prisoners were in Formation like in a military.

Hank sighs "ok.. but be careful cezary.. and jt.. i dont want to lose two friends when i could just give myself in.." he sighs ac he looks at is new allies "ok.. there should be sonic weapons nearby in a room. Use them. they are the best attack we have."

(Going to sleep. dont post to much without e.. also going to friends so i wont be on til late night.)

JT smiles, "im ready, never let a brother go into a battle alone" JTs comlink bleeped and he recived information from the UN army, a small fleet of 5 starships were available for use now, he smiled, "well now we have some friends to help in case. thank you president Dawson."

Rocket sighed and said, "it  was awful, i relived my worst moment in history, but instead of a random PACE soldier, it was JT. and he killed you, and then hit me in the face with the butt of his gun and laughed"

JT smiles, "im ready, never let a brother go into a battle alone" JTs comlink bleeped and he recived information from the UN army, a small fleet of 5 starships were available for use now, he smiled, "well now we have some friends to help in case. thank you president Dawson."

Rocket sighed and said, "it  was awful, i relived my worst moment in history, but instead of a random PACE soldier, it was JT. and he killed you, and then hit me in the face with the butt of his gun and laughed"

Cezary returns the smile. "Good to hear it man, now, let's bring the pain. Sheridan? I'm going to need some ships." he said as his comlink came up.

"What should I bring?" came Sheridan's voice.

"Hank's angry, bring everything. And while you're at it, bring that experimental division, and tell them that they will have the mother of all research opportunities."

Cezary returns the smile. "Good to hear it man, now, let's bring the pain. Sheridan? I'm going to need some ships." he said as his comlink came up.

"What should I bring?" came Sheridan's voice.

"Hank's angry, bring everything. And while you're at it, bring that experimental division, and tell them that they will have the mother of all research opportunities."

JT relayed to his friends in the resistance, "brothers, a new enemy has risen, thes machine creature are to be destroyed with everything yo have, i know we grow tired of fighting. but you also have the heart like the crystal heart of the crysta; empie. i know you can win this battle!"

JT relayed to his friends in the resistance, "brothers, a new enemy has risen, thes machine creature are to be destroyed with everything yo have, i know we grow tired of fighting. but you also have the heart like the crystal heart of the crysta; empie. i know you can win this battle!"

All over Equestria voices came over the radio. "Yes sir! Crystal empire detachment reporting for some ass kicking! Manehatten division is ready to fight! Canterlot is prepared to defend the peace. What do you want us to do sir?"

Cezary walked over to JT, "Well, looks like we have the evacuation force ready, now let's kick this defense into high gear."

All over Equestria voices came over the radio. "Yes sir! Crystal empire detachment reporting for some ass kicking! Manehatten division is ready to fight! Canterlot is prepared to defend the peace. What do you want us to do sir?"

Cezary walked over to JT, "Well, looks like we have the evacuation force ready, now let's kick this defense into high gear."

JT smiled, "i never knew i was that good at inspiring people, this is grea, what do you think the plan of attack should be?" he asked.

Rocket looked to colgate and said, "i hope i never lose you, that dream was way to real for me, i hope nothing like that ever happens!"

JT smiled, "i never knew i was that good at inspiring people, this is grea, what do you think the plan of attack should be?" he asked.

Rocket looked to colgate and said, "i hope i never lose you, that dream was way to real for me, i hope nothing like that ever happens!"

Cezary smiles "I'm glad we have someone charismatic around. I've never been good with making people believe me... or follow me... or not shoot at me... But now we're back doing what I'm good at, and that's blowing people to stardust. Let me handle bringing them in, we're going to lure them in with the TARDIS, then blast them at close range with everything we have."

Cezary smiles "I'm glad we have someone charismatic around. I've never been good with making people believe me... or follow me... or not shoot at me... But now we're back doing what I'm good at, and that's blowing people to stardust. Let me handle bringing them in, we're going to lure them in with the TARDIS, then blast them at close range with everything we have."

JT looks nervous, "thats brilliant! but is that safe, i mean if it doesnt work, the TARDIS could have some problems, and we could be in a world of shit.... but im sure you have thought this through... so i am with you brother." JT puts up his gun and switches it to Gauss.

JT looks nervous, "thats brilliant! but is that safe, i mean if it doesnt work, the TARDIS could have some problems, and we could be in a world of shit.... but im sure you have thought this through... so i am with you brother." JT puts up his gun and switches it to Gauss.

Cezary flicks his own gun to gauss. "That's the only part of this plan we don't have to worry about. If there's one thing my Ravens know, it's space combat. The biggest thing we have to worry about is variables we can't control, like Hank's evacuation of the changeling Kingdom. Now, I have to get up to the flagship, you want to come or just direct the earthside defense?"

Cezary flicks his own gun to gauss. "That's the only part of this plan we don't have to worry about. If there's one thing my Ravens know, it's space combat. The biggest thing we have to worry about is variables we can't control, like Hank's evacuation of the changeling Kingdom. Now, I have to get up to the flagship, you want to come or just direct the earthside defense?"

Jt smiles and says, "i never leave my brothers to fight alone, you head on up to the ship, we need you as the eye in the sky. i will stay down here and fight the battle on the ground. im sure we can win this, we just need to push and fight till the very end. we can do this"

Jt smiles and says, "i never leave my brothers to fight alone, you head on up to the ship, we need you as the eye in the sky. i will stay down here and fight the battle on the ground. im sure we can win this, we just need to push and fight till the very end. we can do this"

Cezary salutes JT with a smile. "Good luck kid, stay cool and try not to let yourself die. I've lost enough friends guarding this godforsaken rock. I'm not too keen on losing another. You need eyes in the sky, you've got them. I'll try to hook you up with a few orbital strikes, and you have full access to the CONCORD armory for you and your men. May the stars guide your journey."

Hank sighs "the TARDIS has a forcefield so if anything tries to attack it. It wont harm it. Certian things can break the forcefield.." he sighs "if the daleks want me.. why not give them me.. i will be fine.. they kinc of fear me also.. i have a plan.. to trick them.. but it will be hard to do.. they can hack any code in under 3 seconds.. they are really smart.'

(Going to sleep. night.)

Hank sighs "the TARDIS has a forcefield so if anything tries to attack it. It wont harm it. Certian things can break the forcefield.." he sighs "if the daleks want me.. why not give them me.. i will be fine.. they kinc of fear me also.. i have a plan.. to trick them.. but it will be hard to do.. they can hack any code in under 3 seconds.. they are really smart.'

(Going to sleep. night.)

Cezary's look of determination returns. "I said it before, you can give yourself up, but then every one of these idiots I kill is on your head. A shield or not, this bucket is going to be prime bait for getting them into range. They may be smart, but we have something they don't. We have a will to live, and a disregard for our own safety to protect the innocents around us."

Hank grabs Cezary and threw him out "this isnt a bucket. Its a box!" He sighs as he pulls a lever and the tardis leaves.. but.. it left all of the ones inside except hank. Hank arrives in the changeling kingdom ready to stop the daleks from attacking them as he went to the leader of the changelings

Colgate smiles "rocket.. lets go relax okay?"

(edited)

Hank grabs Cezary and threw him out "this isnt a bucket. Its a box!" He sighs as he pulls a lever and the tardis leaves.. but.. it left all of the ones inside except hank. Hank arrives in the changeling kingdom ready to stop the daleks from attacking them as he went to the leader of the changelings

Colgate smiles "rocket.. lets go relax okay?"

JT looks around and was confused at exactly what had happened. he looked over to cezary and said to him, "alright, can you explain to me what in the hell just happened?"

Rocket smiled and sighed and said, "alright, relaxing sounds really good to me! lets go relax."

Edited by ~/XC- BRONY\~

JT looks around and was confused at exactly what had happened. he looked over to cezary and said to him, "alright, can you explain to me what in the hell just happened?"

Rocket smiled and sighed and said, "alright, relaxing sounds really good to me! lets go relax."

Cezary sighs, and taps a few icons on his wrist. "I swear, hank has made not understanding figures of speech into an art form. He's decided that he should take on the daleks alone. We're not going to let him. We need to get going so we can mount our defense. We have about 6 hours before the shooting starts."