Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The War on PACE: after the war (SoL)

~/XC- BRONY\~

Hank sighs as he uses his radio and contacts Cezary and JT "i dont want friends lost. Dont bother helping.. i will fight them all." He said and sighs as he ran to the queen (anybody can bw chrysalis if they want. It will really help if they do.)

Hank burst through the door "queen chrysalis. I know you hate me.. but.. you have to lisen to me you are in great danger!"

JT looks up after the call from hank and smiles, "you know we are helping regardless of what he says, right?" he laughs.

rocket looks around the house and whispers to colgate. "hey, do you know who bon bons roomate is? because i have no clue who it is, and i have been wondering"

JT looks up after the call from hank and smiles, "you know we are helping regardless of what he says, right?" he laughs.

rocket looks around the house and whispers to colgate. "hey, do you know who bon bons roomate is? because i have no clue who it is, and i have been wondering"

Cezary returns the smile and returns the statement. "Hank, I'm not helping because of you. I'm helping because I'm not letting the sacrifices for this place be in vain. Apparently we've killed these things before, and we will kill them again. You ready for this JT?"

Chrysalis is puzzled. "I have no idea who you are, but your claims of peril for my subjects both intrigues and frightens me. Is this meant as a threat small one?"

(edited)

Hank sighs"i swear to celestia if you help. I will kill you both personally!" He sighs and looks at chrysalis "i was the pony that threw a spear through your leg.. sorry for that.. and this threat is a large one. Trust me.. i dont want any changeling hurt.. and i am sure you dont."

Colgate blushes deeply "well.. lyra.. she is coming home.. and she has a crush.. on bon bon and i.."

(Fracta.. i was going to have jt as chrysalis.)

Edited by kappa214

Hank sighs"i swear to celestia if you help. I will kill you both personally!" He sighs and looks at chrysalis "i was the pony that threw a spear through your leg.. sorry for that.. and this threat is a large one. Trust me.. i dont want any changeling hurt.. and i am sure you dont."

Colgate blushes deeply "well.. lyra.. she is coming home.. and she has a crush.. on bon bon and i.."

(Fracta.. i was going to have jt as chrysalis.)

JT switched off his radio and said, "well my radio somehow died, ready to head and help him out?"

Rocket looked shocked and said, "well i hope i dont have any issues with him."

Chrysalis looks at him with hate and says, "how dare you even try to apologize to me after that! give me one good reason i shouldnt harvest the love out of your heart right now!"

JT switched off his radio and said, "well my radio somehow died, ready to head and help him out?"

Rocket looked shocked and said, "well i hope i dont have any issues with him."

Chrysalis looks at him with hate and says, "how dare you even try to apologize to me after that! give me one good reason i shouldnt harvest the love out of your heart right now!"

Cezary smiles at that, and puts Hank's signal on block. "Strange, he dropped off for me, must have moved into a dead zone. If you're ready for this, I'll head off to orbital command. If you need help on the ground, just call. I will send as much as I can to help you, and take this... it's a prototype module for your P90 I've been working on... should overload the demon pepperpot's shields."

Colgate blushes "her.. lyra.. is a girl.."

Hank sighs as he looks at chrysalis "i am the doctor. I know what will be happening soon and i can save all of your lives! It will be foggy! And thats when they will attack.. i need you all in the tardis before than.. please chrysalis.. than. You can do whatever you want to me. "

Rocket looked shocked, "what??? Oh wow this is really really awkward now, so she probably won't be too excited about me and you huh?" He said.|||||chryisalis thought for a few minutes, them she said, "hmmm I'll give you this one chance, I'm watching for a changeling rebellion too, so you better be right!"

Colgate shrugs "well.. it depends how you treat her.." she blushes deeply as lyra walks in and sees colgate and tackles her and kisses her "i thought i would never see you again!"

Hank nods as he looks at chrysalis "lets go.. we dont have much time.. if i send you to canterlot.. will you attack?"

Colgate shrugs "well.. it depends how you treat her.." she blushes deeply as lyra walks in and sees colgate and tackles her and kisses her "i thought i would never see you again!"

Hank nods as he looks at chrysalis "lets go.. we dont have much time.. if i send you to canterlot.. will you attack?"

Rocket stands in the room and watches the greeting awkwardly.

Chrisalis says, "it depends, i want to bring one changeling along. it also depends on what that goody two shoe, mrs perfect, sun butt celestia does!" she says with great jealousy and animosity

Lyra smiles "your rocket." She tackles him and kisses him "thank you. For everything."

Hank sighs "i was going to bring all of the changelings to canterlot so they wont die! And the reason why you think celestia id perfect is because of me.. i help her make the right choices.. she is my girlfriend. and that wont change. Now get the changelings in the blue box outside!"

(Going to sleep night)

"You watch your time with me, you worm, this here is Cascade. She is my right hoof changeling," cascade smiles an says "pleased to meet you doctor" chrysalis slaps her head and says "don't talk, now go get everyone rounded up!" Cascade sighed and walked out an got all the changelings rounded up.||||||rocket blushes and says, "pleased to meet you as well, Lyra"

(edited)

Red Titanium approaches to Hank the Timelord "Señor Hank" as he gives a brief salute "I apologize for the interruption & my short absence but My Men and I are ready at your command!" Red Titanium then turns to Celestia and gave her a brief salute "Princesa Celestia I hope this makes up for all of our bad deeds for what we did during the bad war & the Prison break Fiasco!. We are ready to Fight & Die in Honor, Just tell us what to do & we'l be in Acción" Red Titanium notified the Timelord & The Ruler.

Edited by Golden Deer

Hank sighs "chrysalis.. dont hurt your right hoof pony okay?" He sighs as he hits her in the back of the hrad as he waits for the changelings

Celestia sighs "Red Titanuim.. thank you.. but hank.. is going to do this alone.." she tears up.

Lyra smiles "so how are you two? Where is bon bon?"

JT walks over to red an says, "or so he thinks, we're going to help, we never leave a brother by himself, come with us"||||||| chrysalis looks at hank with anger, but cascade says, my queen. Someone needs your help in the box." Chrysalis huffs and walks in. Cascade says, "your welcome, she was going to kill you just then." She puts out a hoof, "like she said, I'm cascade."|||||| rocket looked around and said, "she must still be asleep, she was up in her room"

Hank shakes her hoof she cant kill me.. cause if she does. All of you will die. My real name is hank.. the doctor is just another name." He smiles "is every changeling in there?"

Lyra nods "well.. maybe. We could have a four some later? I am sure you will like that rocket.. wont you?"

Hank shakes her hoof she cant kill me.. cause if she does. All of you will die. My real name is hank.. the doctor is just another name." He smiles "is every changeling in there?"

Lyra nods "well.. maybe. We could have a four some later? I am sure you will like that rocket.. wont you?"

Cezary's voice comes over Hank's radio. "I hope I got the right frequency, or this is going to sound really weird. Your majesty, I know you really want to kill hank right now, but you'll have to trust him for the time being. In about two hours an alien force will invade your kingdom, anyone who doesn't evacuate will be killed. Hat box hank has is your best bet to escape, and he's he only one who's qualified to fly it."

Cascade smiles and says "find me and my friends later, we could use you for something." She smiles. Chrysalis looks over to hank and says, "you could have said something about that... I would like to know why I am running sometimes"|||||||| rocket can't say anything he goes from white to deep red. He looks aroun the rooms and faints.

Hank sighs "if i will live.." he said abd looks at chrysais "sometimes.. its better if you do not know.' He flips switchs as they made sure all the changelings are in and teleports them to canterlot "if i come back. and i see you trying to take over canterlot. I will kill you all myselves."

Lyra and colgate giggle and kisses him

Chrysalis glare at hank, but she nods in agreement. She knows that canter lot is too powerful with their new allies. Cascade smiles at hank and walks away. She heads over to her group of friends and talks quietly with them.||||||rocket wakes up a little bit and mumbles what everyone else thinks are words

They arrive in canterlot as hank says "do not change forms okay? If you do. I will banish you myself." He said very seriously as he watches them leave the tardis

Hank takes the tardis back to the changeling kingdom as the daleks didnt even come to the changeling kingdom. the fog goes in canterlot as daleks come. Hank gulps and quickly went back to canterlot as the daleks land "where is the doctor!" They said "ahete is hank!"

Jt sees the fog and yells to everyone, "looks like we are heading that way! Lets get moving!" Chrysalis smiles and says, "we'll it looks like the fight is here, lets get out of here." Cascade says, "but my queen, we can't abandon hank like that!" Chrysalis slaps cascade and he falls back to the ground.

Jt sees the fog and yells to everyone, "looks like we are heading that way! Lets get moving!" Chrysalis smiles and says, "we'll it looks like the fight is here, lets get out of here." Cascade says, "but my queen, we can't abandon hank like that!" Chrysalis slaps cascade and he falls back to the ground.

Cezary looks at his map. "Damn... they're early. Alright people! It's go time! Falcon, Rook, get those damn civvies out of the fighting area. I want to be able to bring every gun we have to bear in this fight. All fighters scramble on the small ships, all battleships and titans focus down those capital ships. Get atmo ships in the air to assist the ground battle. JT, is everything on your side ready?"

Jt radios in, "we're Oscar mike right now, it will be a few minutes until we get there, get every civilian off the streets, of these things are as bad as hank was saying then we are definitely going to want to get every person and pony out of there as soon as possible"

"Do you need a seamstress that bad sir?" Nightshade asked. "Aye!" Golden Age replied "I won't be able to concentrate with a button missing lad, it'll be the only bloody thing I think about...let's just hope this journey as short as possible."

"And..why is that Goldie?"

"Because, you know damn well I have a strong dislike for the posh aristocratic snobs of Equestria! Even though I wasn't raised in poverty, the bastards still anger me, they-" The lieutenant stopped in mid-sentence, mouth open.

"What'ya see si-.." Nightshade did the same.

"Is my right eye going bad as well, or do me eyes spot two changelings...in Canterlot..one of them being...Chrissie?" Golden Age asked in shock.

"It would appear so sir.

"Right then, lets do this" He said, drawing his sabre. Nightshade pulled him back and sheathed Golden Age's sabre. "Surely the Chrysalis would have something to do here sir, if it was not the case, she'd be surrounded."

"Aye...follow me" He said, dragging Nightshade's coat until he was walking.

"Ah, sweet Chrissie! Lang time nay see! And I see you've brought one with ye too!" Golden Age said in a menacing tone. "So...what's a rat like you doing here?"