Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I am making signatures!

~Starlight~

Hey everypony, 

I have decided to make signatures I will try to do all posts I get given, the only type of signatures I don't do are animated. Sorry....

EDIT - I now do animated signatures! Hooray!

I will do Oc's, vectors, non ponies, well anything I get given. I will try and finish all the posts if I am not busy. 

If I am offline I may be doing your request so don't feel like I have ignored it.

The request format is...

Size -

Pony -

Non pony (If any) -

Background -

Text -

Extra -

But it is not needed but it is easier if you follow it!

Thanks I will be hopefully seeing you soon.

~ Frozen Mint

Or you can use some of my pre-made signatures here they are...

img-1199796-1-gmVjFH4.png

post-8120-0-21732900-1364322448.png

post-8120-0-35159600-1364322475.png

post-8120-0-11645200-1364322490.png

post-8120-0-41547800-1364322499.png

(FIRST EVER ANIMATED SIGNATURE!)

post-8120-0-26748200-1364337206.gif

(NEW ONES ARE COMING SOON)

MADE FOR PEOPLE

• img-1199796-2-HwwJGef.png
  • img-1199796-3-t9umkCj.png
  • img-1199796-4-2ZBFa5p.png
  • img-1199796-5-PAFrTQS.png
  • img-1199796-6-syFgz1H.png
  • img-1199796-7-9AF0wAA.png
  • img-1199796-8-6LtMBZz.png
  • img-1199796-9-iojXDZY.png
  • post-8120-0-73494200-1364322536.png

Here are some of my signature too feel free to look!

post-8120-0-39734000-1364322606.png

post-8120-0-39499300-1364322615.png

post-8120-0-22154500-1364322632.png

post-8120-0-65962800-1364322642.png

post-8120-0-38126400-1364322650.png

post-8120-0-22325000-1364322663.png

Edited by Frozen Mint

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love if you could make me a new sig. I want one bout the same size as the one i have now.

I would like my oc and Applejack together. Against maybe a farm background or somewhere outside it doesn't matter I like to be Surprised  :ph34r:. Earthy tones if possible. The text being "Crimson Star" that's it

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/crimson-star-r1439 <--- My OC there

I'd appreciate it. Its time for me to get a new siggy! :lol:

Edited by EQRoyalGuardSGT

That's great!!! I'd really like to pm you about the matter, if it is alright with you, of course. I'd love to send you a request... I don't really how to create one, (I'm new you see) thank you!!! :lol:

Sure just use the format and say what you want! And then I will make you one!

(SILLY HUNDRED LIMIT BLUB BLUB BORED LOL UH LOL A H BLUB DA MUB)) 

I'd love if you could make me a new sig. I want one bout the same size as the one i have now.

I would like my oc and Applejack together. Against maybe a farm background or somewhere outside it doesn't matter I like to be Surprised  :ph34r:. Earthy tones if possible. The text being "Crimson Star" that's it

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/crimson-star-r1439 <--- My OC there

I'd appreciate it

Yes thats fine, I am working on it now, surprise me... hmmmm lets see what I can do I will make it better than mine its going to be cool!

Well I have 

I'd appreciate it. Its time for me to get a new siggy! :lol:

Well I have finished, it took me longer than 15minutes so if you want any changes just tell me! If you like it and change it to your signature just make sure to put that I made it! Thanks

y1J64uo.png

I'd love to have a a new sig!

Size - What ever the size is allowed 

Pony - Me! 

Non pony (If any) -

Background - Something with stars and a crescent moon in the back

Text - I'm Brony/pegasister, Artist, and Gamer Girl!

Extra - Me saying "WHEEEEEEE!!!" As I run in the sig :P

Sure just use the format and say what you want! And then I will make you one!

(SILLY HUNDRED LIMIT BLUB BLUB BORED LOL UH LOL A H BLUB DA MUB)) 

Yes thats fine, I am working on it now, surprise me... hmmmm lets see what I can do I will make it better than mine its going to be cool!

Well I have 

Well I have finished, it took me longer than 15minutes so if you want any changes just tell me! If you like it and change it to your signature just make sure to put that I made it! Thanks

y1J64uo.png

Thats is definitely  awesome thank you for this. I will add ur name to it. Everyone should get to see your good work! You have definitely wowed me.

Pony - Me! 

Non pony (If any) -

Yes that is fine, I will get to work is it okay if you make your oc have a vector (Transparent background or white or even black) Thanks!

Yes that is fine, I will get to work is it okay if you make your oc have a vector (Transparent background or white or even black) Thanks!

Pony - Me! 

Non pony (If any) -

In fact its fine I will do it ignore my last message! I am starting it now (100 LIMIT DARN BLUB BLUB LOL HA LOL ROFL COOL HAHA REALLY BLOB)

Is this pic okay? I had to shrink it cause it wouldn't fit the frame on

the pony maker game/program thing. LOL

(chuckles nervously)

Finished! Again about 15 minutes, also if you need any changes ask me (Sorry I did not know what you meant by running.)

img-1200461-1-B4n4v66.png

Just remember if you are going to use it put My name at the bottom, Thanks :) 

Oh its okay do you like your signature but I am on my Ipad so cannot post vBulletin or edit  but ll me if you like it or not and I will edit latet :)

Ah want one!

Size: I... don't know, whatever's good.

Pony: Me! (Muffin Thief)

Background: 1/2 Trixie face, 1/2 Rainbow Dash face

Text: The Great and Powerful Muffin Thief (Preferably small text)

Extra: IDK? Maybe gimme a rainbow stained face? Or anything else you think would fit me.

Great! It's always awesome to see another Signature Maker's work.

Size: 600x100
Pony: Doctor Whooves
Background: Something Spacey or Timey-Wimey
Text: Allons-Y!
Extra: Preferably him wearing 3-D glasses.

Ah want one!

Extra: IDK? Maybe gimme a rainbow stained face? Or anything else you think would fit me.

Ah okay thanks I will see what I can do for both of you! I will love to see what I can do, glad everyone is enjoying the free signatures!

I will see what I can do, I don't think that it will be as good as your work, but I will give it a shot, thanks for taking a look at my signatures

I need moar signatures! I only have 2 at the moment, and I would be happy if you could make another one for me!

Size - 600x100

Pony - Fluttershy (pic will be added)

Non pony (If any) - 

Background - Something involving Ice and Crystally stuff, to give a winter feeling (but NOT a christmas feeling)

Text - Soundgarden (Mind writing it with some sort of elegant font? Preferably cursive, but if you got something else, then do it)

Extra - 

Here's the pic 

tumblr_lwgx3xoy6B1r5gclco1_500.png

Edited by Soundgarden

Here is a request. I'm collecting signatures and changing them once and a while, back and forth.

Size:600x100

Ponies: Celestia and Derpy

Non Pony: Discord

Background: Crystal like.

Text: ~DerpyWhooves~

Extra:I would like Derpy and Celestia on one side in a fighting position and Discord in a fighting position. I would like my name in a cute font please. I would like the text color to be rainbow if possible. Maybe a different color for each letter. I also want a pink shimmery border. Not like a border on my current signature. It should be a hot pink. Also I want the crystal background to be blue.

Hey! Do you think you could make one of Derpy and fluttershy? I want it to be cute but not girly and NOT like them snuggling or anything lol. Also can it be the size of my current one and have my name on it? Is that enough to go on? Thanks :3

Yes sure just put your request in the format and the deed shall be done, good suggestion and I will get on it once you have posted the request! Thanks :)

Ah want one!

I need moar signatures! I only have 2 at the moment, and I would be happy if you could make another one for me!

Size - 600x100

Pony - Fluttershy (pic will be added)

Non pony (If any) - 

Background - Something involving Ice and Crystally stuff, to give a winter feeling (but NOT a christmas feeling)

Text - Soundgarden (Mind writing it with some sort of elegant font? Preferably cursive, but if you got something else, then do it)

Extra - 

Here's the pic 

img-1203418-1-tumblr_lwgx3xoy6B1r5gclco1

Here is a request. I'm collecting signatures and changing them once and a while, back and forth.

Size:600x100

Ponies: Celestia and Derpy

Non Pony: Discord

Background: Crystal like.

Text: ~DerpyWhooves~

Extra:I would like Derpy and Celestia on one side in a fighting position and Discord in a fighting position. I would like my name in a cute font please. I would like the text color to be rainbow if possible. Maybe a different color for each letter. I also want a pink shimmery border. Not like a border on my current signature. It should be a hot pink. Also I want the crystal background to be blue.

Hey here are you signatures :) hope you like just all of you remember if you are using it say thanks to Frozen Mint for making you signature, and if there is anything you don't like just say, also sorry Docterwhooves I tried adding 3D glasses, umm well it didnt work, sorry....

PmxxH3A.png

Hg8MVo2.png

OsPTXDZ.png

mm8XcJt.png

Yes sure just put your request in the format and the deed shall be done, good suggestion and I will get on it once you have posted the request! Thanks :)

Hey here are you signatures :) hope you like just all of you remember if you are using it say thanks to Frozen Mint for making you signature, and if there is anything you don't like just say, also sorry Docterwhooves I tried adding 3D glasses, umm well it didnt work, sorry....

PmxxH3A.png

Hg8MVo2.png

OsPTXDZ.png

mm8XcJt.png

Hey, thanks for making it, it's actually really good, but it's not really my style or so to say. But a big thanks for taking your time and making the sig, I hope I didn't waste much time :/

Kepp up the good work btw!

PmxxH3A.png

Hg8MVo2.png

OsPTXDZ.png

mm8XcJt.png

Ah, thank you very much. You show great promise in your signatures. Tell me if you want any pointers, and the best of luck to you!

Ah, thank you very much. You show great promise in your signatures. Tell me if you want any pointers, and the best of luck to you!

Wow thanks a lot that's very kind of you :) I will be sure to ask!

(100 limit is silly, blah blah blah blah blah baaa la la la ala lala laal tom tom tom tom tom lolol loll lololol lolol lolola)

Hey, thanks for making it, it's actually really good, but it's not really my style or so to say. But a big thanks for taking your time and making the sig, I hope I didn't waste much time :/

Kepp up the good work btw!

Honestly its fine, your signature you have already is really good! And its fine honestly :) 

(100 limit sorry ingore this troll a lol a lol a lol)

Wow thanks a lot that's very kind of you :) I will be sure to ask!

(100 limit is silly, blah blah blah blah blah baaa la la la ala lala laal tom tom tom tom tom lolol loll lololol lolol lolola)

Honestly its fine, your signature you have already is really good! And its fine honestly :)

(100 limit sorry ingore this troll a lol a lol a lol)

If I could give some criticism: You could work on separating the text with the background, some of your signatures are unreadable because they have the exact same colour as the text. Try to vary in your use of colours ^_^

Size-Whatever is good for the forums

Pony- My OC Fire Jade (my profile pic) and Twilight Sparkle

Non Pony-

Background-Night with stars or surprise me :3

Text-twilightlicious

Extra- Hearts above their heads

• 3 weeks later...