Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I am making signatures!

~Starlight~

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, I can't resist asking you to make a siggy for me! Great job on the others; they are done very well. 

I will post a picture of my OC later for you to use, but for now could you please just to the background? It should be firey (w\all my signatures have ever been firey :P) and it should have the name FIREBALL RUSH in the middle in bright red. Thanks, Mint!

~Fireball

BTW, what program do you use, and how do you clean up the fuzziness from the pictures? Just wondering, y'know.... 

Well I am glad people are still replying to this, because I love making signature! So anyway I have improved so here you go!

Hana - 5y1xQyo.png

Endless storm - aE5PNzA.png

Fireball rush - UZdh4FF.png

To fireball - here is the BG tell me if there is any changes! I use paint.net it is free to download if you type it in to google I am sure it will come up!

Hey Frozen mint :3 i was wonderingif you could make me a sig. he is a robinhood_esk type of pony so i suppose him in like a night background of some sort would be amazing :3 his name is starry night and his pony code is 3L37046000E83535FFC49D0000100F7FEUO1G3B000000000N100000000E1FE07107F3FCC004CB2

Thanks tons <3<3<3

Jack :333

Hey Frozen mint :3 i was wonderingif you could make me a sig. he is a robinhood_esk type of pony so i suppose him in like a night background of some sort would be amazing :3 his name is starry night and his pony code is 3L37046000E83535FFC49D0000100F7FEUO1G3B000000000N100000000E1FE07107F3FCC004CB2

Thanks tons <3<3<3

Looks great! Thanks for the signature! It looks awesome (I love the firey letters for the name, it actually looks really cool)

DBD Zero - I will get to it once I have done finishing a drawing project (And a massive french essay) I need to finish.

Endless Storm - I am so glad you like it and the font I downloaded from this website http://cooltext.com/Fonts

DBD Zero - I will get to it once I have done finishing a drawing project (And a massive french essay) I need to finish.

Endless Storm - I am so glad you like it and the font I downloaded from this website http://cooltext.com/Fonts

Ok thanks tons knowing your work im sure it will be great good luck on your french and drawing projects hope you get an a

thanks,

jack :3

Looks great! Thanks for the signature! It looks awesome (I love the firey letters for the name, it actually looks really cool)

Oh sorry no needing to be rude please may you ut made by Frozen Mint on the bottom? Thanks! Its just I would love more people to ask for signature! :( Sorry

Oh sorry no needing to be rude please may you ut made by Frozen Mint on the bottom? Thanks! Its just I would love more people to ask for signature! sad.png Sorry

Of course! I'll go and fix that now, sorry I kind of forgot to do that before, I just don't get signatures made that often so I forgot about that

Thanks tons <3<3<3

Here you go f6fxlWA.png if you would like to use it please put made by Frozen at the bottom! And if you would like any changes tell me and I can change them!

Here you go img-1303627-1-f6fxlWA.png if you would like to use it please put made by Frozen at the bottom! And if you would like any changes tell me and I can change them!

IT....IS.....AMAZING!!!!!! i love it. i do however have one change to ask of :/ could you please change DBD Zero to Starry Night if you dont mind. if you do thats fine. love your work ill be recommending you <3

jack

IT....IS.....AMAZING!!!!!! i love it. i do however have one change to ask of :/ could you please change DBD Zero to Starry Night if you dont mind. if you do thats fine. love your work ill be recommending you <3

jack

Here you go! TpVNHbD.png I changed the colur just because it suited what it said better, I just thought it was better but yes, glad you liked it anyway! :)

Size: idk

Pony: Fluttershy (if possible please make her look surprised and facing the right.)

Non-pony- huminized Fluttershy. (Please make her closer than pony Fluttershy. Make her be smiling or something.)

Background- crystal empire

Text: That Fluttershy fan (could you write this in pink cursive? Also, slightly below 'fan' could you write ...yay)

Extra: anything that could make it better.

Edited by SellyBelly411

Here you go! TpVNHbD.png I changed the colur just because it suited what it said better, I just thought it was better but yes, glad you liked it anyway! smile.png

mint. mint mint mint. i freaking love you if you ever want an oc you are going on the top of my list. <3 :3. love it love you your who im requesting to people

Jack

Size: idk

Pony: Fluttershy (if possible please make her look surprised and facing the right.)

Non-pony- huminized Fluttershy. (Please make her closer than pony Fluttershy. Make her be smiling or something.)

Background- crystal empire

Text: That Fluttershy fan (could you write this in pink cursive? Also, slightly below 'fan' could you write ...yay)

Extra: anything that could make it better.

Here they are 

g6GfFgd.png

KFBtqOT.png

8PRzmCo.png

Well I liked all 3 of these designs and I though if you would like to pick one that's fine, If you need any changes just tell me but quick before I exit it! (Just remember if you are going to use any of these signatures please put made by Frozen Mint at the bottom :) )

Here they are 

img-1305836-1-g6GfFgd.png

img-1305836-2-KFBtqOT.png

img-1305836-3-8PRzmCo.png

Well I liked all 3 of these designs and I though if you would like to pick one that's fine, If you need any changes just tell me but quick before I exit it! (Just remember if you are going to use any of these signatures please put made by Frozen Mint at the bottom smile.png )

These are all awesome. Your really good at this Mint. Thank you so very much. I will post it in my siggy soon. Thanks again! the surprised fluttershy looks perfect!

These are all awesome. Your really good at this Mint. Thank you so very much. I will post it in my siggy soon. Thanks again! the surprised fluttershy looks perfect!

Glad you liked them! I will make some more soon! But really glad you like them I may do a thing to how to make them, that would be cool!

Hello! Is it possible if you could make a signature with my OC (Pictured left) and some sort of animated thing like yours please? If that's okay, that is.

Hello! Is it possible if you could make a signature with my OC (Pictured left) and some sort of animated thing like yours please? If that's okay, that is.

Moon Dust you little troll :3 Silly Moony you probably don't even use this account no more either... anyway blub on I KNOW... MWA MWA MWA