Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nice Names You've Been Called

Feather Gem

Some people have the habit of calling me Blakie. It's an embarrassing nickname, but one I have been accustomed to the most. I can't recall any others besides that one.

I had a friend in high school who insisted on calling me Joe.  He said that I looked like a Joe, even though that is rather far removed from my actual name.  I've also been called 'Goat Boy' (my family owns a small goat farm) and 'Skinny Little S**t' (due to the fact that I am and have always been ridiculously thin).  My sister calls me 'Bud', and my group of friends call my sister and I 'the Wonder Twins' (even though we're not twins).

Online, on another forum I had joined (using the same username as I have here) people tended to call me Anti, though users here seem to like to go with Smurf.  I wonder why that is...

My Grandma used to call me Jerry Boy and this one coworker and his girlfriend sometimes call me that. One nickname I commonly went by in high school and go by at work is Big Jerry.

• 5 years later...

Well, most of my family calls me Jack, which isn't my real name. I guess you could call that a nickname.

My unit in Basic Training called me "Dallas" (because that's where I'm from), some folks at the school I went to called me "professor", and my current unit... doesn't have a nickname for me at all.

I've been called a few here and there. "Boot shine", "LPK" (little Filipino kid), "shorts" (I used to be really short). But they all wore off quickly.

I guess nicknames don't stick to me. :P

To be honest, I've never really had any nice names, as most were used to tease me in a way which always got on my nerves. That may not have been the intention, but that's how I always saw it.