Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wonderbolt costume for Bronycon... good or bad idea?

Sonata18

wonderbolt costume  

25 users have voted

1. 1. What would you think of someone in a Wonderbolt suit at Bronycon?

• Wow that's awesome!
    • that's nice... fits in here
    • that's a little inappropriate, but whatever
    • NOPE
  2. 2. Which spandex suit matches the wonderbolt color best?

• Lighter blue
    • Darker blue

The first 2 images are a bit suggestive, but whatever.

Anyways, It sounds like a great idea. The lighter blue definitely fits the suit better. I just have a question. How are you going to do it?

I know and I wear this outfit a lot actually(except the goggles) xD

I just wanted to clarify what I understand as military-style jacket and I am sure something similar is available in blue :D

You did look very hot in those pics you posted.  If I were a guy I'd totally wear that... leather is very attractive in all colors.  yep

• Brohoof 2

You did look very hot in those pics you posted.  If I were a guy I'd totally wear that... leather is very attractive in all colors.  yep

This jacket is actually not leather, but probably quite similar to the jacket in your pictures. I would suggest you to go "Wonderbolt Acedemy" style with spandex and jacket, since the spandex looks a lot more awesome on you than I thought. :)

spitfire_at_the_dizzytron_by_caffeinejun

• Brohoof 1

Ok, so I grabbed a spandex catsuit, brown boots, and a black jacket with the sleeves pushed up.  The colors are way off, but I think it looks good!  I think the aviator jacket will cut down on the skin-tight sexy just enough to make it permissible :)  Sorry I blacked out my face.... staying somewhat anonymous for now :)

attachicon.gifIMG_4205 copy.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_4204 copy.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_4201 copy.jpg

:wub:

*gasp* :o  you look even better than I expected and the costume is not even finished yet!! can you do some crafting on that jacket? I don't want you to ruin in lol and never make it wearable again :P

*gasp* :o  you look even better than I expected and the costume is not even finished yet!! can you do some crafting on that jacket? I don't want you to ruin in lol and never make it wearable again :P

awww thanks!!!  i'm going to try to find a brown aviator jacket.  I'd be able to wear that with other outfits too.  This is totally cute! 

post-11430-0-98253500-1361678491_thumb.jpg

I'll make any medals/shoulder decorations removable.  I'm pretty crafty with a needle an thread.  The shoes I already have will work though.   :)

Edited by Sonata18
  • Brohoof 2

awww thanks!!!  i'm going to try to find a brown aviator jacket.  I'd be able to wear that with other outfits too.  This is totally cute! 

attachicon.gifasos-aviator-jacket.jpg

I'll make any medals/shoulder decorations removable.  I'm pretty crafty with a needle an thread.  The shoes I already have will work though.   :)

that jacket it's amazing! when I was designing it I was thinking in materials that you could find very cheap so you don't have to spend that much money on the outfit, I agree these boots are amazing! 

• Brohoof 1

• 8 years later...