Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash/OC shipping fanfic, anyone? :)

The Crystal Maiden

This is my fanfiction that I've been working on for a while. I haven't updated it recently, but I plan to very soon!

I'd appreciate it if you guys had a look and told me what you think! As the forum title suggests, it's a Dash/OC romance. Hope you like it. :)

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/4280/a-skip-and-a-dash

~Abigail (SparklyPegasus)

EDIT: This story is NOT a clopfic. It's just a cute and innocent fluffy love story that I'm writing for fun. Just so you know before you click the link, bronies.

Edited by SparklyPegasus

I hate you with all my being. By doing this you are making an innocent show into a filthy disgusting sh*thole. Just don't clop to MLP characters just don't.

I hate you with all my being. By doing this you are making an innocent show into a filthy disgusting sh*thole. Just don't clop to MLP characters just don't.

Hey, buddy. 

If you don't like it, don't hate people for it. It's called being a dick. Say something positive or don't say anything.

Anyways, I'll check this out later. It looks pretty cool.

Edited by Hazmat Headcase Hero
  • Brohoof 3

Hey, buddy. 

If you don't like it, don't hate people for it. It's called being a dick. Say something positive or don't say anything.

Anyways, I'll check this out later. It looks pretty cool.

I have one thing to say: I'm sorry I was pissed earlier because of no MLP episodes for an estimate of 5 or 6 months and the fact that we were out of chocolate syrup so I had to drink REGULAR MILK!!!!

I have one thing to say: I'm sorry I was pissed earlier because of no MLP episodes for an estimate of 5 or 6 months and the fact that we were out of chocolate syrup so I had to drink REGULAR MILK!!!!

Ouch. :U

But regular milk isn't so bad. It's best cold. :3

And I'll check out the fiction now, bro! Thx.

~Bai!~

P.S : I'm looking forward to reading it, too. Looks like a good story. :D

Errr, what the hell are you talking about?? This is NOT a clopfic. In fact, I despise the whole idea of clopping and have never ever read or written a clopfic in my life, and I don't plan to.

Just because it's a Dash/OC ship doesn't mean it will be a clopfic, you know. *facehoof* Don't prejudge something before you've read it.

Errr, what the hell are you talking about?? This is NOT a clopfic. In fact, I despise the whole idea of clopping and have never ever read or written a clopfic in my life, and I don't plan to.

Just because it's a Dash/OC ship doesn't mean it will be a clopfic, you know. *facehoof* Don't prejudge something before you've read it.

Ahem see my second post plz I said I was sorry. You do read other comments right? Also HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK!!!!!!!! shipping is related to clopping.

Ahem see my second post plz I said I was sorry. You do read other comments right? Also HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK!!!!!!!! shipping is related to clopping.

~Hai! Again..~

Not all shipping is related to clopping, Rave.

There are different kinds of shipping everywhere. Cute shipping, love shipping, and clop shipping. They're all different at different levels. And this is the love shipping level. 

Educated yet? Or do I need to cut deeper into the cake of shipping?

Edited by Hazmat Headcase Hero

DIT: Right, so people seem to think that my story is a clopfic...

You've tread into some tricky water, my friend.  When you post a story like this, two things will happen:

1. People who dislike clop will dislike your story because they assume it is clop

2. People who like clop may also dislike your story because...well, because it's a story and maybe they were just looking for clop.

Still, don't be discouraged.  A good story can have graphic content, and it's still a good story.  On the other hand, a good clop can have a good story...I guess the Scootaloo Diaries is one of the more infamous examples of how corny clop somehow morphed into an engaging story beyond its base origins.

You've tread into some tricky water, my friend.  When you post a story like this, two things will happen:

1. People who dislike clop will dislike your story because they assume it is clop

2. People who like clop may also dislike your story because...well, because it's a story and maybe they were just looking for clop.

Still, don't be discouraged.  A good story can have graphic content, and it's still a good story.  On the other hand, a good clop can have a good story...I guess the Scootaloo Diaries is one of the more infamous examples of how corny clop somehow morphed into an engaging story beyond its base origins.

Well, fine then, I edited the description to warn everyone who looks at this that the story isn't a clopfic.

But I just don't get how people will just dislike the story just because it isn't clop! I think that's unfair and nasty. I'm just a girl who's an aspiring writer and wants some feedback on my fanfic. Is that too much to ask?? :(

And why should a Dash/OC fanfic be any different to a SoarinDash story for example? Just because there's an OC in it, people immediately think it's clop? I'm sorry but that's just pathetic.

So sorry for ranting, lol, just wanna get my feelings out.