Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Friendship Express RP

Descant

Unholy turned to Encore and cleared her throat awkwardly.

"aren't you ummm... gunna show me to my room?" Unholy asked, moving her front left hoof from side to side.

She adjusted her saddle bag again.

her face had already started turning red from blush, she just didn't know it yet.

Encore had admittedly been thinking very hard, and started slightly when Unholy spoke, dragging him out of wherever his mind had been. "Oh, yes, of course. Sorry." He fumbled over his own tongue for a moment longer, and somehow managing to not notice Unholy's blush before trotting down the hallway. "Come on, you're in the next carriage over." As before he helping her cross from the car they were standing in, number 3, to number 2.

((It's safe to assume he helped her across by guiding her. Whether he took her hoof or something to do so, well, I'll let you interpret that, Autumn.))

((Last post tonight.))

Edited by Descant ♫

@@Kolth

"Three's a crowd..." he mumbled quietly, as if he was thinking about the phrase. He found himself sat down at the table with Hop and Jabber, and suddenly he was being asked about what he wanted to drink. "Oh...I uh...i'll just have a glass of water" he looked up and smiled nervously at the waiter, who in return gave him a look that read "I hate having my time wasted"

• Brohoof 1

@@Kolth

(last post for tonight. I have an essay to write and its almost 11:20)

Hop gave a humorous look at jabber. "I'll have two of the most expensive coffee you have." she turned back to Jabber. "I hope you dont mind. So, Dusk, how are you enjoying the trip so far?" she asked hoping to beat jabber to cracking Dusk's shell.

@@Marathon,

(yeah, im not going to make this easy for you)

Dusk chuckled a little "well, we've hardly gotten going yet. But it's um...it's alright, I guess. Too many ponies for my comfort though." Something was off, he shouldn't be feeling comfortable enough to talk like that around somepony he'd never spoken to before. His eyes scanned the floor nervously as he bit his lip, waiting for somepony else to say something.  

@, @@Marathon

"Not much of a conversationalist, are you?" Jabber thoughfully asked why simultaneously scanning the menu to see just how costly this impromptu brunch would cost him. "Well, that's no matter. Half of conversation is listening anyway. So, my dear, sweet, arrogant Hop: why are you on this fine train?"

[OOC: Last post for the night. It's been a pleasure, ya'll.]

Edited by Kolth

Encore had admittedly been thinking very hard, and started slightly when Unholy spoke, dragging him out of wherever his mind had been. "Oh, yes, of course. Sorry." He fumbled over his own tongue for a moment longer, and somehow managing to not notice Unholy's blush before trotting down the hallway. "Come on, you're in the next carriage over." As before he took her hoof, helping her cross from the car they were standing in, number 3, to number 2.

Unholy felt a little uneasy crossing between carts, but she tried not to notice it to much.

She clung tightly onto Encore's hoof as they walked from cart 3 to cart 2.

when she made it to the other side, she gently released her grip on the stallion's hoof.

"that... was terrifying... i hat trains..." Unholy muttered.

@

As far as trains went this was pretty luxurious. I mean seriously, it has a roller rink, who else has that? But enough of simply wandering the train aimlessly, Star Keeper had barley seen anypony lately. Sure there was that one nice stallion but other than that, everypony seemed to be off doing their own thing.

That was until Star found himself wandering down the hallway of a random carriage. He wasn't to sure which but it really didn't matter too much. But he wasn't the only one here. Looking out one of the windows for whatever reason was a lone mare. Well, what did he have to lose. Quite frankly he was getting sick of the isolation.

"Hey." Good start, now follow it up. "I couldn't help...  but, um... notice that..." And you were doing so well. "Sorry. Um, my names Star Keeper. What do they call you?"

Star jumped as somepony spoke. She looked away from the window and couldn't help but laugh at the fact that there was another Star. "I uh...sorry. My name is Star Song...I just kinda found it funny that there were two Star's." She said, blushing slightly and taking a bite of her scone. "You can sit down if you'd like." She said, gesturing at the seat across from her.

@@Marathon,

(yeah, im not going to make this easy for you)

Dusk chuckled a little "well, we've hardly gotten going yet. But it's um...it's alright, I guess. Too many ponies for my comfort though." Something was off, he shouldn't be feeling comfortable enough to talk like that around somepony he'd never spoken to before. His eyes scanned the floor nervously as he bit his lip, waiting for somepony else to say something.

(Ok i lied. This is the last post, but hey my essay is almost done!)

Hop watched Dusk intensely as he seemed confident the. Shot himself down and went back to being nervous. It was like he dosnt like being comfortable with other ponies. Still Hop pushed a little more. "Thats fine. Im more of a quiet pony anyways. I dont usually come to cities like Canterlot often." She then paused to think for a second. "Are you alright?" Hop purposely ignored Jabbers question, more focused on taking a peek inside Dusk's shell to see what he didnt want to let lose.

Star jumped as somepony spoke. She looked away from the window and couldn't help but laugh at the fact that there was another Star. "I uh...sorry. My name is Star Song...I just kinda found it funny that there were two Star's." She said, blushing slightly and taking a bite of her scone. "You can sit down if you'd like." She said, gesturing at the seat across from her.

Another Star, this was becoming a bit of a trend. Despite all his social...  quirks, things weren't going so bad yet. "Yeah, I'll just sit down."

"I haven't really had much of a chance to catch up with the other passengers yet. I'm sure I will with time. Sorry, but do you mind if I just call you Song? I mean, just so there's no confusion between us."

• Brohoof 1

Another Star, this was becoming a bit of a trend. Despite all his social...  quirks, things weren't going so bad yet. "Yeah, I'll just sit down."

"I haven't really had much of a chance to catch up with the other passengers yet. I'm sure I will with time. Sorry, but do you mind if I just call you Song? I mean, just so there's no confusion between us."

(OOC: Whenever Star and...uh Star are conversing I think we should refer to them as their last names...But sometimes I may forget that's what we're doing.)

Song nodded. "Song is fine." She said, smiling and looking back out the window at the many tree's they passed by.

"So Keeper...where are you from ? I uh...you don't mind if I just call you Keeper do you ?" She asked, looking away from the window to look at Keeper. She took a sip of her hot chocolate and waited for a reply.

@@Marathon@@Kolth,

His eyes moved back up to look at Hop, but his head stayed staring firmly down to the ground. He quickly switched glances between Hop and Jabber, he knew she was ignoring Jabber, but he didn't want to say anything. He also didn't want to reply in case Jabber thought he was being funny with him too. 

"I'm uh...i'm okay..." he trailed off again as he spoke. "I think i'm just uh...i'm going to just head to the restroom..."
He hopped down from his seat, and quickly trotted out of the carriage into the hallway. He looked around for a second and eventually found the stallions restroom, he decided it'd be best to actually go in just in case somepony came looking for him. Not that he thought they would, but he didn't want to be caught out as being...strange. 

(OOC: Whenever Star and...uh Star are conversing I think we should refer to them as their last names...But sometimes I may forget that's what we're doing.)

Song nodded. "Song is fine." She said, smiling and looking back out the window at the many tree's they passed by.

"So Keeper...where are you from ? I uh...you don't mind if I just call you Keeper do you ?" She asked, looking away from the window to look at Keeper. She took a sip of her hot chocolate and waited for a reply.

"Keeper, I like it." He sat down next to Song, twiddling with his hooves slightly as he spoke. He quite enjoyed doing this sort of thing, he should do it more often. "Well, I was born in Canterlot, but I moved to Ponyville a few years ago. It's never a dull day and the locals were very friendly. How about you, if you don't mind me asking?"

• Brohoof 1

"Keeper, I like it." He sat down next to Song, twiddling with his hooves slightly as he spoke. He quite enjoyed doing this sort of thing, he should do it more often. "Well, I was born in Canterlot, but I moved to Ponyville a few years ago. It's never a dull day and the locals were very friendly. How about you, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Well...I was raised out in the middle of nowhere. The closest town was about an hours drive away so I didn't get out much. I just spent time on the farm playing with the animals and stuff. When I turned sixteen I moved to Ponyville. And this is where I am today." She smiled and took another sip of her drink...which was a little too hot so she put it back down on the table to let it cool off a little.

• Brohoof 1

"Well...I was raised out in the middle of nowhere. The closest town was about an hours drive away so I didn't get out much. I just spent time on the farm playing with the animals and stuff. When I turned sixteen I moved to Ponyville. And this is where I am today." She smiled and took another sip of her drink...which was a little too hot so she put it back down on the table to let it cool off a little.

"Wow...  um, I can't say my life story is as interesting. I don't really share it with many ponies. I just studied in Canterlot for most of my life and then came out to the country. Well, that's most of it."

Star, or Keeper or whatever, was starting to feel a bit more relaxed. 'So... do you have a job, family or anything?"

(OOC: Sorry for the long wait.)

Star Rain was flustered at her ignorance that he had something on. Still, she attempted to hide it and decided to go on to another topic.  "Do you happen to have a favorite style of dancing or do you like all of them equally?" she asked.

(It is no trouble. I didn't get on all day, so i should be the one apologizing)

"You know I have never really thought about which one I like the most. I guess it depends on the situation... Ah how about this door." Styles had selected a door at random. He held it open for Rain, though he had no idea what was behind it.

"Wow...  um, I can't say my life story is as interesting. I don't really share it with many ponies. I just studied in Canterlot for most of my life and then came out to the country. Well, that's most of it."

Star, or Keeper or whatever, was starting to feel a bit more relaxed. 'So... do you have a job, family or anything?"

Song nodded. "I work at my friends tea shop but I would really like to start playing music for a living. But sadly, living in ponyville makes that rather difficult. And I don't have any siblings or anything...its just me my mum and dad." She said, smiling at Keeper and finishing her scone.

• Brohoof 1

Song nodded. "I work at my friends tea shop but I would really like to start playing music for a living. But sadly, living in ponyville makes that rather difficult. And I don't have any siblings or anything...its just me my mum and dad." She said, smiling at Keeper and finishing her scone.

"I do some work for the mayor. Nothing important, just general record keeping. It pays well at least. I don't really remember my family that well. I think I had an older sister but I just don't know. I was only three at the time. It's all a bit messed up. My adoptive parents were nice ponies in the end."

• Brohoof 1

"I do some work for the mayor. Nothing important, just general record keeping. It pays well at least. I don't really remember my family that well. I think I had an older sister but I just don't know. I was only three at the time. It's all a bit messed up. My adoptive parents were nice ponies in the end."

Song didn't really know whether she should comfort Keeper or just keep the conversation going...she decided to go with the latter. "So you were adopted ? I have a close friend who was left in the middle of nowhere when he was a foul. He was found by a rather nice colt who I have only met once...anyway, he...as in my friend is part of a circus and he helped it become one of the most famous in Equestria. I still have yet to see it." She said, sipping her hot chocolate which had cooled down to her liking.

Song didn't really know whether she should comfort Keeper or just keep the conversation going...she decided to go with the latter. "So you were adopted ? I have a close friend who was left in the middle of nowhere when he was a foul. He was found by a rather nice colt who I have only met once...anyway, he...as in my friend is part of a circus and he helped it become one of the most famous in Equestria. I still have yet to see it." She said, sipping her hot chocolate which had cooled down to her liking.

Keeper couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at this. "The circus? Can't say I've ever gone to see it. It was never really my idea of a good time. Then again what would I know about that?"

"Oh, yeah I was adopted, but it doesn't really matter that much. I really just spent a lot of my time as a young colt in libraries and such. I was a bit of an odd one."

• Brohoof 1

Keeper couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at this. "The circus? Can't say I've ever gone to see it. It was never really my idea of a good time. Then again what would I know about that?"

"Oh, yeah I was adopted, but it doesn't really matter that much. I really just spent a lot of my time as a young colt in libraries and such. I was a bit of an odd one."

Song chuckled. "I was the opposite. All I did when I was a kid was go outside and run around. It was rare I actually went home without a cut, a bruise, or being covered in dirt." She smiled and finished her drink. "So why did you decide to come on this train ?" She asked, wanting to get to know a little more about Keeper. 

• Brohoof 2

Song chuckled. "I was the opposite. All I did when I was a kid was go outside and run around. It was rare I actually went home without a cut, a bruise, or being covered in dirt." She smiled and finished her drink. "So why did you decide to come on this train ?" She asked, wanting to get to know a little more about Keeper. 

Keeper rolled his eye a bit. "I dunno. I suppose I though it would be a way to...  get out there and actually see the world, meet new ponies. I was on my way back from Canterlot anyway, so why not?" He just shrugged his shoulders and moved on.

"Why did you decide to come on the train? I'm sure your reason is better than my own." He offered a warm smile to Song, a gesture not lightly given.

• Brohoof 1

Keeper rolled his eye a bit. "I dunno. I suppose I though it would be a way to...  get out there and actually see the world, meet new ponies. I was on my way back from Canterlot anyway, so why not?" He just shrugged his shoulders and moved on.

"Why did you decide to come on the train? I'm sure your reason is better than my own." He offered a warm smile to Song, a gesture not lightly given.

"Same reason as you actually. I just wanted to get out and see other places that weren't Ponyville and Canterlot." She said.

"Well I said I would meet my friends after I sent a letter...that was about half an hour ago." She said, standing up. "You're welcome to join me if you would like."

(OOC: I gotta go to bed now)

@@Kolth

Hop felt a little disappointed when Dusk left to the restroom, and turned back to Jabber. "So, its just us again. Tell me. Why do you want to have dinner with me so badly, you know since you say you're not wanting to get to other places. I want to know your motives."

Edited by Marathon

Unholy felt a little uneasy crossing between carts, but she tried not to notice it to much.

She clung tightly onto Encore's hoof as they walked from cart 3 to cart 2.

when she made it to the other side, she gently released her grip on the stallion's hoof.

"that... was terrifying... i hate trains..." Unholy muttered.

Smiling in spite of himself, Encore tapped his hoof on the ground a few times to regain feeling in it, as he spoke. "Well, there are railings up, so you'll be fine whenever you're ready to cross by yourself, alright? Well, this room here is yours," he said, pausing beside a locked door.