Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Friendship Express RP

Descant

Hop giggled for a second, "I can see that. Hey, later on if you want to have lunch i'll buy." She offered. Hop was both hoping she would say yes, and or no. She really wanted to get a clear shot at Dusk and break his shell but he seemed relly focused on not letting that happen.

'R-Really ?" She said quietly, pushing herself up onto her hooves again and really using her wings to keep herself balanced this time. "I um...s-sure. But you don't have to pay for my food, I can do that." She said, smiling, her wing's fluttering slightly which turned into a few flap's to keep herself up.

'R-Really ?" She said quietly, pushing herself up onto her hooves again and really using her wings to keep herself balanced this time. "I um...s-sure. But you don't have to pay for my food, I can do that." She said, smiling, her wing's fluttering slightly which turned into a few flap's to keep herself up.

"No, i insist. I'd be more than happy to pay for you. I think you deserve atleast one free meal on this trip." Hop looked over to see two ponies approaching. "Looks like your friends are worried, or were worried. Care to introduce me to then?" She asked giving Stars friends a smile.

Upon seeing him blush, she began to blush as well. She smiled at him. "Yeah, I think so too." She was slowly getting better and better at skating, moving her skates in a a rhythmic, even way, synchronized almost perfectly with Star Keeper. They skated around for a while before he spied Star on the side of the roller rink with another mare. She looked...uncomfortable.

"Hey, Star Keeper. Do you see Star Song over there with that other mare? She looks nervous or something. Do you think we should go check on her?" she asked, concerned for her friend.

Star Keeper looked back over to the awkward situation that was Song iterating with another pony. Maybe she was just having trouble skating? I don't know. Well, there wasn't any harm in trying to find out. "Sure, I guess we could see if they're okay. Lead the way." 

"No, i insist. I'd be more than happy to pay for you. I think you deserve atleast one free meal on this trip." Hop looked over to see two ponies approaching. "Looks like your friends are worried, or were worried. Care to introduce me to then?" She asked giving Stars friends a smile.

Star nodded. "Mhmm." She waved over at Moonbeam and Keeper, gesturing for them to come over...which they were already doing so she stopped quickly."H-Hi Moonbeam, Star Keeper...this is Cadence...or Little Hop." She said, blushing ever so slightly and fluttering her wings a little more so her hooves just came off the ground.

@@Marathon, @@The-Master,

Star nodded. "Mhmm." She waved over at Moonbeam and Keeper, gesturing for them to come over...which they were already doing so she stopped quickly."H-Hi Moonbeam, Star Keeper...this is Cadence...or Little Hop." She said, blushing ever so slightly and fluttering her wings a little more so her hooves just came off the ground.

Moonbeam skated with Star Keeper over to the two mares. They came to a fairly sudden stop, and Moonbeam tightened her grip on Keeper's hoof to keep balance as she swayed back and forth a little. Finally she got her balance and spoke. "Oh, hi! It's nice to meet you, Little Hop. My name is Moonbeam, and this is Star Keeper. So what were you two talking about? Are you having trouble skating too?" she asked with a laugh.

@

Dusk's ears perked up at the familiar voice - not that it was noticeable under the covers. He quickly pulled his head out and scrambled about, throwing the covers back on the bed as best he could. "Oh! Fiera..." there was excitement in his voice, coupled with a hint of worry. "I thought you didn't want to...I mean in the hallway...there were the other ponies and..." he stammered, not quite knowing what to say. 

(I don't actually know if Dusk knows her name or not, but I think it's just easier to assume so by now)

@@Marathon, @@The-Master,

Moonbeam skated with Star Keeper over to the two mares. They came to a fairly sudden stop, and Moonbeam tightened her grip on Keeper's hoof to keep balance as she swayed back and forth a little. Finally she got her balance and spoke. "Oh, hi! It's nice to meet you, Little Hop. My name is Moonbeam, and this is Star Keeper. So what were you two talking about? Are you having trouble skating too?" she asked with a laugh.

Hop smiled at Moonbeam and Star. "Oh just stuff. And im not wearing any skates. I guess since im here ill go get some, ill be back." With that Hop quickly flew over to the counter and got a pair of skates for herself and slipped them on. She gave them a quick try then skate back over to the group slipping a few time.
  • Brohoof 1

Star sighed happily as Hop trotted off to get some skates. "So...um...you guy's looked like you were have fuuuuu." She slipped a few times but used her wings to keep herself balanced. "I uh...you guys looked like you were having fun." She said, blushing slightly and looking over at Hop who was skating towards them.

Star sighed happily as Hop trotted off to get some skates. "So...um...you guy's looked like you were have fuuuuu." She slipped a few times but used her wings to keep herself balanced. "I uh...you guys looked like you were having fun." She said, blushing slightly and looking over at Hop who was skating towards them.

"Yeah, we-" she began, but then she noticed Star Song looking past her with a blush on her face. She turned her head to see Little Hop speeding towards them. "Star, do you...like Little Hop?" she asked awkwardly, putting the pieces together in her head. Little Hop was still a ways off, heading in their direction.

"Yeah, we-" she began, but then she noticed Star Song looking past her with a blush on her face. She turned her head to see Little Hop speeding towards them. "Star, do you...like Little Hop?" she asked awkwardly, putting the pieces together in her head. Little Hop was still a ways off, heading in their direction.

Star looked away from Hop to look at Moonbeam "I um..." Star blushed and looked down at her hooves. Part of her just wanted to scream 'Yes' to the world...but she didn't want to embarrass Hop...or herself. "Uh...Ye-Hi Hop." She said, smiling as Little Hop skated over. "Is this your first time skating too ?" She asked.

(I don't actually know if Dusk knows her name or not, but I think it's just easier to assume so by now)

(He does, she mentioned her full name in her story)

Fiera smiled and held her hoof out to signal Dusk to stop talking for a second. "Its okay. I had a pretty nice visit to the spa after I left you guys. I hope it wasn't too horrible with them. I shouldn't have left you with those crazy ponies in the first place" she said light heartedly. She didn't really hate those ponies, but they sure weren't normal by any standards.

Star looked away from Hop to look at Moonbeam "I um..." Star blushed and looked down at her hooves. Part of her just wanted to scream 'Yes' to the world...but she didn't want to embarrass Hop...or herself. "Uh...Ye-Hi Hop." She said, smiling as Little Hop skated over. "Is this your first time skating too ?" She asked.

Hop stopped in front of the group. "No, i did it once or twice as a filly. A lot more fun than i remember." She said giving her wings a good stretch. "So, i guess its my turn to ask you guys what you were talkin about." Hop took mental notes on how eachpony was acting so she could write it down later.

@

There was a soft smile that crept on his face, he looked down shyly, but still managed to keep eye contact with Fiera. "I'm...glad you enjoyed it. And...n-no, I guess they weren't too bad." He looked around the room - he wasn't nervous anymore around her, but it was a habit he couldn't break at the best of times. "I uh, so...do you want to uh, try again? Explore the train? Or...have you explored enough already?" he chuckled.

@,

Fiera nodded. "I've seen the whole train now. But if you haven't yet then I could accompany you in going around the train. Maybe we could check out the cinema? I don't know what movies they have on, but its something to do without having to move around"  she suggested. Although she was fine with moving around, she had already gone around the train, and her muscles were a bit sore.

@

"I, uh, well...if you don't want to move around then we could always stay..." he trailed off as he realised what he was about to say could easily be misinterpreted "hmm...what's...what's on at the cinema? Do you know?" he asked, quickly trying to change the subject. "I guess i'm easy doing, w-whatever it is you want to do." 

Smooooth...

@,

Fiera was confused. Didn't she already say she didn't know? Of course, she didn't want to hurt his feelings. "No, wish I had looked though. And I insist on you choosing what to do. I'm perfectly fine with walking around with you. I want you to have a good time on this train. You shouldn't just sit in your room all day" 

@,

(And I read your post like 5 times too xD sorry)

'Pick something or she'll think you're weird...'

'Think?'

'Be quiet you'

He was arguing inside his head again, it was never good, but at least it was better than arguing with himself out loud. 

He sat down on the bed, and gestured for Fiera to sit down somewhere too "...if you want to, that is." After thinking for a few minutes, he finally spoke "I know it's not good for me to be in here all the time, but at least here...well...I can be alone. I do enjoy company though from time to time. Anyway...I don't really know what we can do, i'm not creative, most ponies say i'm boring and i'm inclined to agree with them." he started playing with his hooves, trying to think of a way to end this sentence creatively "we've already eaten...there are a lot of ponies at the diner. You've tried out the spa and I can't skate. You can uh...show me round the train? A little? if you like?"

(Braindead. I seriously can't think of something to do that no-one else has done yet.) 

"Anyone special? Hmm... Well, there's Twilight Sparkle, but that's mainly it. Unless you also count her friends. And I haven't been there for quite a while thanks to my jigs.", Accent said, finishing her lemonade.

"I'll be honest... This is kind of making me feel like you're wanting to know me to ask me on a date.. Or maybe I'm being paranoid."

"Oh, yes. I've heard quite a few stories of Twilight Sparkle and her pals. I wonder how much money a librarian makes..." Jabbermouth said this last part more to himself than to anyone in particular. He snapped to attention when Accent mentioned dating. After number brain-farts and manual restarts (and that little Jabbermouth in his head wailing on the Failsafe button), Jabber finally had an answer.

"I think I already have a date for tonight but I'd much rather go with you because you're nice and won't throw things at me I don't think." He cringed, thinking to himself what a moron he must sound like. He was acting like a little foal telling a schoolyard filly he had a crush on her. Even though he didn't. Romance was for those who wanted to settle down, have a family, and not have money.

Right?

[OOC: Sorry, Hop, but the Jabber Loveboat has sailed away.  ;) At least for now. If you want to come back and beg for your life apologize for being so *sniff* rude, then go ahead. :P ]

• Brohoof 1

Encore looked curiously at the group one more time before nodding, again realizing the ineffectiveness of the gesture a moment too late. "All right. Come on then," he said kindly, and just as she asked, he led her to the counter. Once they had approached it, Encore inclined his head, and mumbled, "It doesn't look like they have an awful lot of choice when it comes to tea, but it looks like they've got some of the better kinds here." He scanned the menu for a moment longer before requesting a small jasmine tea, and turned to look over his shoulder at the group still in the room. It looked rather smaller than it had first appeared . Some of the ponies might have left. But he did see that suspicious pony from earlier, now chatting up a green-maned mare, who seemed to retain Encore's gaze rather longer than Jabber did. @Rose~So~Lucky, @Kolth,

"Ummm... I'd like some mint tea and... aaaaa... and a chocolate chip muffin." Unholy finally said.

Unholy heard Encore order a small jasmine tea and smiled as she tried to picture the pony she had been talking with such a daity tea. she giggled a bit at the thought.

"Oh, yes. I've heard quite a few stories of Twilight Sparkle and her pals. I wonder how much money a librarian makes..." Jabbermouth said this last part more to himself than to anyone in particular. He snapped to attention when Accent mentioned dating. After number brain-farts and manual restarts (and that little Jabbermouth in his head wailing on the Failsafe button), Jabber finally had an answer.

"I think I already have a date for tonight but I'd much rather go with you because you're nice and won't throw things at me I don't think." He cringed, thinking to himself what a moron he must sound like. He was acting like a little foal telling a schoolyard filly he had a crush on her. Even though he didn't. Romance was for those who wanted to settle down, have a family, and not have money.

Right?

[OOC: Sorry, Hop, but the Jabber Loveboat has sailed away.  ;) At least for now. If you want to come back and beg for your life apologize for being so *sniff* rude, then go ahead. :P ]

Accent merely smiled at him, excited that he had basically asked her out. "Why would I throw anything at you? You don't seem THAT horrible to chuck stuff at.", she said jokingly, sticking her tongue out at him, but giggling after that. "But, sure, I'll go on a date with you!"

Accent merely smiled at him, excited that he had basically asked her out. "Why would I throw anything at you? You don't seem THAT horrible to chuck stuff at.", she said jokingly, sticking her tongue out at him, but giggling after that. "But, sure, I'll go on a date with you!"

"You...will?" Jabber was utterly, totally, completely flabbergasted. A mare had agreed to date him. He didn't have to lie, or loan her money (not THAT kind of loaning money...you pervs), or even use blackmail. She seemed to genuinly want to go on a date with him.

Wait a tick. Date. Date. Oooh, no.

"Uh, Accent, I'll be honest- which is very hard for a person of my stripes to do, mind you...I've never really been on an actual...y'know, 'date'. Like, with a willing mare." He stopped for a second, then frantically waved his hooves in the air. "Not that kind of willing! I mean, like, most of the time they don't want to be on a date, or I'm only doing it for work, or, or...oh, no..." He sunk down into his chair and covered his faces with his hooves. "Just kill me now," his muffled voice escaped from beneath his hooves. "I swear I'm not normally this dumb."

• Brohoof 1

"You...will?" Jabber was utterly, totally, completely flabbergasted. A mare had agreed to date him. He didn't have to lie, or loan her money (not THAT kind of loaning money...you pervs), or even use blackmail. She seemed to genuinly want to go on a date with him.

Wait a tick. Date. Date. Oooh, no.

"Uh, Accent, I'll be honest- which is very hard for a person of my stripes to do, mind you...I've never really been on an actual...y'know, 'date'. Like, with a willing mare." He stopped for a second, then frantically waved his hooves in the air. "Not that kind of willing! I mean, like, most of the time they don't want to be on a date, or I'm only doing it for work, or, or...oh, no..." He sunk down into his chair and covered his faces with his hooves. "Just kill me now," his muffled voice escaped from beneath his hooves. "I swear I'm not normally this dumb."

Even though Jabbermouth was making a complete fool of himself, Accent couldn't help but laugh at him, getting up to place a hoof on his shoulder. "Don't worry... To be honest, I haven't been on a date in a LONG time... I even forgot how smooth those are supposed to be."

'Pick something or she'll think you're weird...' 'Think?' 'Be quiet you' He was arguing inside his head again, it was never good, but at least it was better than arguing with himself out loud.  He sat down on the bed, and gestured for Fiera to sit down somewhere too "...if you want to, that is." After thinking for a few minutes, he finally spoke "I know it's not good for me to be in here all the time, but at least here...well...I can be alone. I do enjoy company though from time to time. Anyway...I don't really know what we can do, i'm not creative, most ponies say i'm boring and i'm inclined to agree with them." he started playing with his hooves, trying to think of a way to end this sentence creatively "we've already eaten...there are a lot of ponies at the diner. You've tried out the spa and I can't skate. You can uh...show me round the train? A little? if you like?"

Fiera had moved next to Dusk after he asked. She frowned when she heard what Dusk thought of himself. "No, you're an amazing pony. You're just shy, that's all. After getting to actually know you, you are anything but boring. You are who you choose to be. YOU choose. Not them" she reassured him. She wrapped her front legs around him and gave him a friendly squeeze.

"If you keep thinking you are boring, you will be boring" she said as she pulled away from him. Fiera looked into Dusk's eyes and smiled. "If you're not comfortable with choosing what to do, I'd be happy to search the train with you"

Edited by The Original PWD

@

He was about to say something when Fiera hugged him. As her legs touched together behind his back, and he felt her close to him, he felt a change in his body. (not like that you...-.-) "oh no" he mumbled in a panicked tone, as his entire coat rippled from head to tail - turning from a purply-blue colour, to a much more pronounced darker blue, and back again. 'Please don't notice please don't notice please don't notice please don't notice' the panicked thoughts rushing through his mind. 

When she pulled off, he sat there for a split second, rosy cheeked and still flustered before he hopped off the bed. "You know, I think going to the cinema would be a change" he suddenly spouted.

"Ummm... I'd like some mint tea and... aaaaa... and a chocolate chip muffin." Unholy finally said.

Unholy heard Encore order a small jasmine tea and smiled as she tried to picture the pony she had been talking with such a daity tea. she giggled a bit at the thought.

((I don't know why, but I think you just helped me solve a problem I've been having just by saying that. I've been freaking out about how his mane is supposed to be neat? Well, seeing as how  I can't get it to look good as such... He'll be freaking out about his mane just as much as I do. Metrosexual with a mane that he can't get to behave. Perfect! Actually a bit like me IRL, to be honest.))

((He is kinda dainty. Or at least lofty. You might not have noticed that yet. But he does have the accent of Trottingham nobility, or something close to it.))

The cheery pony behind the counter gave Unholy and Encore their drinks after mere moments, and Unholy her muffin as well. Encore took a sip. "Great service, AND good drinks? Huh." He sounded as though he could not believe that a place as mundane as Starbucks could possibly be this good. "Well, Unholy, let's find a seat. Do you want to sit with those two ponies over there?" He gestured again at the suave as ever Jabber and the green-maned pony that, again, Encore found himself looking at slightly longer than was necessary. "Or... Just us?" He asked, not quite looking back as Unholy as he said it.

@,@@Kolth,  

Edited by Descant ♫