Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Friendship Express RP

Descant

Even though Jabbermouth was making a complete fool of himself, Accent couldn't help but laugh at him, getting up to place a hoof on his shoulder. "Don't worry... To be honest, I haven't been on a date in a LONG time... I even forgot how smooth those are supposed to be."

"Dates are supposed to be smooth? Oh boy..." Jabber ran a hoof through his hair nervously. "This'll be a bunch of fun. A lot of...fun..." He lost his concentration, looking up into Accent's eyes as she placed her hoof on his shoulder. Something flickered inside of him. Was it affection? Caring? Intrigue? Dare we even say...

*grumblegrumble*

Hunger.

"Oh my, sorry!" Jabber laughed uneasily as he stood up from his chair. "Guess it has been a while since I last ate. I hope I'm not imposing or clingy, but would you care to get a bite to eat? The barista tipped me off to a wonderful restaurant in carriage seven."

The cheery pony behind the counter gave Unholy and Encore their drinks after mere moments, and Unholy her muffin as well. Encore took a sip. "Great service, AND good drinks? Huh." He sounded as though he could not believe that a place as mundane as Starbucks could possibly be this good. "Well, Unholy, let's find a seat. Do you want to sit with those two ponies over there?" He gestured again at the suave as ever Jabber and the green-maned pony that, again, Encore found himself looking at slightly longer than was necessary. "Or... Just us?" He asked, not quite looking back as Unholy as he said it. @Rose~So~Lucky,@Kolth,

"You know, if you're gesturing to the ponies over there," Unholy said, pointing in the general direction of the other voices, "I can not see where you're pointing." she added in a serious tone.

Unholy started smiling, then she began to laugh.

"we should join them." Unholy said, picking up her drink and muffin and waited for Encore to lead her to the table with the other ponies.

Hop stopped in front of the group. "No, i did it once or twice as a filly. A lot more fun than i remember." She said giving her wings a good stretch. "So, i guess its my turn to ask you guys what you were talkin about." Hop took mental notes on how eachpony was acting so she could write it down later.

"Yeah, we-" she began, but then she noticed Star Song looking past her with a blush on her face. She turned her head to see Little Hop speeding towards them. "Star, do you...like Little Hop?" she asked awkwardly, putting the pieces together in her head. Little Hop was still a ways off, heading in their direction.

Star Keeper looked back over to the awkward situation that was Song iterating with another pony. Maybe she was just having trouble skating? I don't know. Well, there wasn't any harm in trying to find out. "Sure, I guess we could see if they're okay. Lead the way." 

Star shrugged as Hop skated over. "Oh you know...just...stuff." She said, blushing and shuffling her hooves...which turned into a stumble but luckily she was getting the hang of catching herself before falling to the ground. "Heh heh." She chuckled slightly.

@,@@Kolth, @,

Encore almost facehoofed. "I'm sorry, my dear, I'm just horribly inconsiderate, aren't I?" He seemed to be taking this goof-up rather more seriously than she was. After all, this was the third time or so he had made this mistake. She just hadn't realized it. He sighed at himself. "Alrighty then." 

Encore led Unholy over to the table, approaching just in time to see Jabber and the green-maned mare standing up. He adopted an almost silky tone, beautifully matching his accent, that betrayed none of his previous annoyances with Jabber. He didn't want to make a bad first impression to either the new mare or to Unholy, whom he had just met, after all. "Hello again, Jabber.Were you leaving? It's a shame. I'm so very sorry for departing so hastily earlier." He took off his fedora, holding it to his chest as if embarrassed. His untidy shock of a maroon and purple mane nearly exploded into being from under it. (Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating.) "Unholy here just needed a guiding hoof, if you will." He gestured kindly at the blind mare who had followed him over, and replaced his hat upon his head in one fluid motion.

Edited by Descant ♫

@,@@Descant, @,

-snip-

"Ah, yes, the lovely young miss you traded me for earlier. No offense, my dear," Jabber said, attempting to aim his words at the blind pony. "I'm just a little shocked that our friend Encore here would leave me so easily. Do you treat all of your new friends like that, Encore? Hmm? Drop them at the sight of something better?"

Jabber had caught Encore making googly eyes at Accent when they had stood up from their seats. He had been around ponies of all calibers to know what the googly eyes meant, and he would have none of it.

@@MagicalStarRain

Styles smiled at this but immediately felt terrible for laughing at Rain's clumsiness. "Im sorry, Here let me help you." Styles opened the door for Rain and was relieved to find several ponies milling about chatting. "Well looks like we found other ponies...Lets go and meet the neighbors."

@,

(Huh? I wasn't thinking about it that way... [](/ajlie) )

Fiera was a bit surprised at the sudden abrupt want to go to the cinema. "Well then..." she paused and got off of the bed. "To the cinema!" she finished and pointed a hoof out the door, funnily rushing out into the hallway. "If there is already one in progress, I don't think anypony will mind us just popping in, right?" she redundantly asked.

@Rose~So~Lucky,@Kolth,

@,

Unholy shuffled from hoof to hoof, she didn't like the tone the two ponies were using with each other.

Why do I feel that something isn't right here... I just don't know what went wrong? Unholy thought.

She twitched her ear when she hear the sound of another mare. She noticed that Encore was paying attention to the other mare...

She turned around started walking away from the group but tripped over a chair.

her tea and muffin went flying in the air and landed on her head.

she stood up shakily, tea dripping down her soaked mane.

Her bottom lip began to quiver, tears pooling up in her eyes.

"I... I..." Unholy started, she didn't finish though.

Unholy darted full speed out of the cart and back to her room, slamming the door behind her.

she leaned against the door then slid down to the base of the door.

she buried her face in her hooves and sobbed.

Edited by Autumn Dream

@,

Breathing a heavy sigh of relief that she didn't bring anything up, he turned to her and smiled. "Sure, but...I don't know if they would have put anything on so early would they? Then again...i've never been on a train with a built in cinema before" he chuckled, stepping outside and closing the door behind him. 

"I'll uh, i'll let you lead. Just shout if you see anypony so I can hide" he laughed cheerfully. 

Star shrugged as Hop skated over. "Oh you know...just...stuff." She said, blushing and shuffling her hooves...which turned into a stumble but luckily she was getting the hang of catching herself before falling to the ground. "Heh heh." She chuckled slightly.

Hop gave star a quickly playful glare. "Oh, so you're talking behind my back? Alright, i see how it is since you seem to be so secretive about what you like." Hop said trying to be subtle but not at the same time. She caught Moonbeams awkward glance and knew that her assumptions were correct.

@,

@,

Unholy shuffled from hoof to hoof, she didn't like the tone the two ponies were using with each other.

Why do I feel that something isn't right here... I just don't know what went wrong? Unholy thought.

She twitched her ear when she hear the sound of another mare. She noticed that Encore was paying attention to the other mare...

Unholy darted full speed out of the cart and back to her room, slamming the door behind her.

Needless to say, the trio of ponies were shocked at this outburst. Jabber looked at Encore, to Accent, then back to Encore before saying "I think we should go check what that was all about..." Jabber followed the blind mare at a decent clip, hoping to catch up to her before too long. He managed to make his way to the suites, but the doors were all closed and he had no idea which one was her room. He opted for the next best solution.

"Hello? Miss? Are you here? I don't believe we've been properly introduced..." He chuckled uneasily before facehoofing. The poor dear had just been horribly embarrassed and he was preoccupied with formalities. "What I mean to say is...well, are you alright? Hello?"

Hop gave star a quickly playful glare. "Oh, so you're talking behind my back? Alright, i see how it is since you seem to be so secretive about what you like." Hop said trying to be subtle but not at the same time. She caught Moonbeams awkward glance and knew that her assumptions were correct.

This was getting quite awkward. Star Keeper felt a bit uncomfortable in this situation, as in most situations, but this really just felt like he was intruding without a valid reason.

"I could just go if you wanted. You ponies obviously have a bit to sort out and...  who am I to get in the way of that?"

@,

Encore merely gazed after Unholy as she sprinted out of the room, mouth hanging open. What... What the hay had just happened? He didn't understand it. She had been fine just moments ago. He watched Jabber pursue her, and he felt he should too, but no. He would probably fumble and somehow make things worse. Instead, he simply sat, rubbing his temples with his hooves. He was starting to get a headache.

@,

However, now that Unholy and Jabber were gone, Encore suddenly realized that he was alone with that green-maned mare. Well, now he could talk freely. He did not trust Jabber so far as he could throw him. 

Encore peered at this mare intently, eyes searching pensively. After a moment, he asked, "Um... Have we met? I'll be honest. You look rather familiar."

((I'll be going to bed now. Kolth, Autumn, try not to get too far ahead of us. I hope to be able to have a conversation with Accent tomorrow when Rose gets back online.))

@@Kolth,

"go away... i... i don't want to talk to nopony right now.... life isn't fair..." she muttered, getting quieter and quieter.

Unholy wiped the tears from her eyes.

"the... the other mare...  is... she... is she pretty?" Unholy asked, not really wanting to know the answer.

"You learn things when you're somepony like me... you  know the way somepony talks to somepony else... you also learn how nopony cares about an ugly zebra-pony like me..." She said half to herself, half to Jabbermouth.

This was getting quite awkward. Star Keeper felt a bit uncomfortable in this situation, as in most situations, but this really just felt like he was intruding without a valid reason.

"I could just go if you wanted. You ponies obviously have a bit to sort out and...  who am I to get in the way of that?"

Star mentally face hoofed, this wasn't going like she had planned at all."Uh no...I mean yes...well no...we were talking...but...kinda...I." She took a deep breath. "We were talking about...like...you know." She blushed, feeling really shy now...

"And Keeper...you don't need to leave." She said.

(OOC: Its doing that stupid thing where it says I don't have enough Characters when I actually do...Grrr.)

• Brohoof 2

@@Kolth,

"go away... i... i don't want to talk to nopony right now.... life isn't fair..." she muttered, getting quieter and quieter.

Unholy wiped the tears from her eyes.

"the... the other mare...  is... she... is she pretty?" Unholy asked, not really wanting to know the answer.

"You learn things when you're somepony like me... you  know the way somepony talks to somepony else... you also learn how nopony cares about an ugly zebra-pony like me..." She said half to herself, half to Jabbermouth.

Jabbermouth tensed. He didn't like crying and he certainly didn't like conversations 'from the heart.' Oi, this vacation was one big roller coaster of emotion and feelings...

"I try not to care about appearances," Jabbermouth began uneasily. "A snake with lovely red and yellow and black striping turns out to be poisonous, while a lumpy fruit happens to be the most delicious food you've ever tasted. Looks don't matter. It is what on the inside that really counts." He paused for a moment. "And you are certainly not unattractive, my dear. You have very unique eyes...I found myself enamored with them." That wasn't a total lie, anyway. "So why don't you come out? I'd really like to see your eyes again, and I'm sure your friend Encore is wondering where you went."

Jabbermouth tensed. He didn't like crying and he certainly didn't like conversations 'from the heart.' Oi, this vacation was one big roller coaster of emotion and feelings... "I try not to care about appearances," Jabbermouth began uneasily. "A snake with lovely red and yellow and black striping turns out to be poisonous, while a lumpy fruit happens to be the most delicious food you've ever tasted. Looks don't matter. It is what on the inside that really counts." He paused for a moment. "And you are certainly not unattractive, my dear. You have very unique eyes...I found myself enamored with them." That wasn't a total lie, anyway. "So why don't you come out? I'd really like to see your eyes again, and I'm sure your friend Encore is wondering where you went."

Unholy tensed up a bit, she didn't want to open the door, but she did it anyways.

She stepped outside, her mane still dripping from the green tea that got spilled on it.

"if looks doesn't matter... why does everypony ignore me?" Unholy asked, 'looking' straight at Jabbermouth.

Unholy tensed up a bit, she didn't want to open the door, but she did it anyways.

She stepped outside, her mane still dripping from the green tea that got spilled on it.

"if looks doesn't matter... why does everypony ignore me?" Unholy asked, 'looking' straight at Jabbermouth.

"Because they're scared!" Jabber said defiantly. "And not scared because of how you look, they're scared to get to know you. They're afraid that they'll do something wrong, or insult you, or whatever, and they would rather just look the other way than risk making a social blunder. And personally, I think they are all jerks. You seem like a perfectly nice mare, and you need to show the world!" He gently reached forward and coaxed her a few minuscule steps out of her room. "This train ride is the perfect opportunity to get out and have a whole new outlook on life- er, you know the expression. Just go up to ponies and be yourself. A wise man once said 'Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.' See what I'm saying?"

Star mentally face hoofed, this wasn't going like she had planned at all."Uh no...I mean yes...well no...we were talking...but...kinda...I." She took a deep breath. "We were talking about...like...you know." She blushed, feeling really shy now...

"And Keeper...you don't need to leave." She said.

(OOC: Its doing that stupid thing where it says I don't have enough Characters when I actually do...Grrr.)

"Mhmm, i know exactly what you're talking about. And you can stay Keeper, im just messing with Star." She said giving him a light hearted smile. "Why dont we skate?" Hop asked as she took off slowly around the rink using her wings every now and then to keep from falling over.

"Because they're scared!" Jabber said defiantly. "And not scared because of how you look, they're scared to get to know you. They're afraid that they'll do something wrong, or insult you, or whatever, and they would rather just look the other way than risk making a social blunder. And personally, I think they are all jerks. You seem like a perfectly nice mare, and you need to show the world!" He gently reached forward and coaxed her a few minuscule steps out of her room. "This train ride is the perfect opportunity to get out and have a whole new outlook on life- er, you know the expression. Just go up to ponies and be yourself. A wise man once said 'Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.' See what I'm saying?"

"you know what? you're completely right! ponies shouldn't judge! they should get to know me first!" Unholy said, rather determined.

"Theres gunna be a whole new me for now on. thanks for the encouragement." Unholy started walking away, then stopped.

"by any chance, do you know where the spa is?" she asked Jabbermouth.

(OCC: this is my last post for the night, bye guys! :D )

• Brohoof 1

"you know what? you're completely right! ponies shouldn't judge! they should get to know me first!" Unholy said, rather determined.

"Theres gunna be a whole new me for now on. thanks for the encouragement." Unholy started walking away, then stopped.

"by any chance, do you know where the spa is?" she asked Jabbermouth.

(OCC: this is my last post for the night, bye guys! :D )

This train was indeed a roller coaster of emotion and feelings, both from other ponies and, now, Jabber himself. He had helped someone, out of the "goodness" of his heart, without asking for payment up front. But he couldn't ask for cash now...that would just be ridiculous. So why did he feel good?

"Uh...sorry, ma'am. Can't say that I do. Why don't we go reunite you with Encore and we'll find it together?"

As they started making their way back to the lounge, Jabber made a quick internal check. 

grinch-heart.jpg

Oh thank Celestia, still three sizes too small. Just how it should be.

Edited by Kolth

@, @@The-Master,

"Mhmm, i know exactly what you're talking about. And you can stay Keeper, im just messing with Star." She said giving him a light hearted smile. "Why dont we skate?" Hop asked as she took off slowly around the rink using her wings every now and then to keep from falling over.

"Yeah, let's skate," said Moonbeam, trying to break the tension. Things had gotten pretty  awkward. She grabbed Star Keeper's hoof again. "Let's go," she said, pushing off of the wall to move the two of them forward a little before beginning to actually skate with him.

Edited by MelancholicMemory

This train was indeed a roller coaster of emotion and feelings, both from other ponies and, now, Jabber himself. He had helped someone, out of the "goodness" of his heart, without asking for payment up front. But he couldn't ask for cash now...that would just be ridiculous. So why did he feel good? "Uh...sorry, ma'am. Can't say that I do. Why don't we go reunite you with Encore and we'll find it together?" As they started making their way back to the lounge, Jabber made a quick internal check.

(OCC: the feels! i guess Jabbermouth can't handle the feels XD )

Unholy followed Jabbermouth until she got to the part where she had to cross between carts. Unholy froze in fear.

"i-i can't cross by myself..." she whimpered, shaking where her hooves were planted on the ground.

Encore merely gazed after Unholy as she sprinted out of the room, mouth hanging open. What... What the hay had just happened? He didn't understand it. She had been fine just moments ago. He watched Jabber pursue her, and he felt he should too, but no. He would probably fumble and somehow make things worse. Instead, he simply sat, rubbing his temples with his hooves. He was starting to get a headache.

@,

However, now that Unholy and Jabber were gone, Encore suddenly realized that he was alone with that green-maned mare. Well, now he could talk freely. He did not trust Jabber so far as he could throw him.

Encore peered at this mare intently, eyes searching pensively. After a moment, he asked, "Um... Have we met? I'll be honest. You look rather familiar."

((I'll be going to bed now. Kolth, Autumn, try not to get too far ahead of us. I hope to be able to have a conversation with Accent tomorrow when Rose gets back online.))

Accent had no idea what had happened at that point. She only watched Jabber run off after a mare, leaving her by herself. Until the other stallion came down and sat next to her and began to speak with her.

"Uh... I don't think we have... But I think I saw you at a concert before... That's probably why you look familiar to me... Let me introduce myself. I'm Accent Tap. But, I'm known as Accent.", she said, extending her hoof out to Encore.

@, @@The-Master,

"Yeah, let's skate," said Moonbeam, trying to break the tension. Things had gotten pretty  awkward. She grabbed Star Keeper's hoof again. "Let's go," she said, pushing off of the wall to move the two of them forward a little before beginning to actually skate with him.

Star Keeper was nearly pulled off his balance by the sudden tug at his hoof. When Moonbeam kicked off the the wall he managed to prevent himself falling face flat on the floor. This wasn't really helping his confidence. But soon they got back into their trend of sorts. It was enjoyable, and actually quite fun. A sudden slip under his hoof did cause him to reach his hoof further out, his foreleg now resting against Moonbeams shoulder. Star Keeper gave a slight blush before apologizing again. "Heh, sorry. I-I just lost my balance again."