Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Friendship Express RP

Descant

After getting everyone's orders, the waiter asked, "Do you need a few minutes, or are you ready to order?"

(Sorry for lack of posting today. I've been working on my story and recording videos for youtube. Not only that but I also need to go edit the vids but ill be on till 2 am.)

Hop looked through the menu quickly scanning the breakfast section before coming to a decision. "I think i'll have the biscuits and gravy please."

(Sorry for lack of posting today. I've been working on my story and recording videos for youtube. Not only that but I also need to go edit the vids but ill be on till 2 am.)

Hop looked through the menu quickly scanning the breakfast section before coming to a decision. "I think i'll have the biscuits and gravy please."

Star felt as if this day just couldn't be better. She was with her friends out someplace she had never been and she was about to see some of the biggest water falls in all of Equestria.

She smiled and Hop and held onto her hoof...just happy to be with her friends.

(OOC: I felt the need to post...so I did...its kinda pointless.)

@

Fiera turned her head slightly towards Dusk. She noticed the slight red color in his face and suspected it was cause she was walking so close to him. She wanted to do something about it, but she knew that would only screw things up more. She also knew that making a move on Dusk too fast might ruin their friendship very quickly, she needed to build up her relationship with him slowly to make sure it became stable later.

(I don't know exactly how to do the breakfast scene so... *places responsibility to get it done on your face*)

(Sorry I haven't been posting. I've had forum issues, and school issues, and other issues, so I've been really busy.)

The waiter turned to Star Keeper, but Moonbeam interjected. "My meal looks like it would be really big. I think we'll share," she said, gesturing towards Star Keeper. "Just bring an extra plate." The waiter nodded, writing down the orders and walking back into the restaurant.

(I'm pretty sure The-Master is still away, so I thought I'd cover for him)

She had suspected something about her friends for a while now, but she couldn't really be sure. She decided to just ask.

"So, Star and Little Hop. I don't mean to be rude, but um...are you...are you both...together...?"

• Brohoof 1

(Sorry I haven't been posting. I've had forum issues, and school issues, and other issues, so I've been really busy.)

The waiter turned to Star Keeper, but Moonbeam interjected. "My meal looks like it would be really big. I think we'll share," she said, gesturing towards Star Keeper. "Just bring an extra plate." The waiter nodded, writing down the orders and walking back into the restaurant.

(I'm pretty sure The-Master is still away, so I thought I'd cover for him)

She had suspected something about her friends for a while now, but she couldn't really be sure. She decided to just ask.

"So, Star and Little Hop. I don't mean to be rude, but um...are you...are you both...together...?"

Hop looked at Star for a second trying to come up with an answer for Moonbeam's inquiry. "I... I guess so. Does that bother you? (and how does that make you feel?) If you want I guess we could keep it on the down-low if it does bother you." Hop gave Star an apologetic look.

(so only post for today until later on)

• Brohoof 2

@@MelancholicMemory,

@@Marathon,

Like earlier, Star felt like she could jump and skip and yell "YIPPEE" But...that wouldn't be appropriate. But still, Hop did consider them...together, which was a wonderful thing to hear. "Um...I don't mind. I actually...i'm happy...like, about us." She said, smiling and blushing.

Hop looked at Star for a second trying to come up with an answer for Moonbeam's inquiry. "I... I guess so. Does that bother you? (and how does that make you feel?) If you want I guess we could keep it on the down-low if it does bother you." Hop gave Star an apologetic look.

(so only post for today until later on)

Moonbeam exclaimed with a very apologetic tone "Oh! No no no no! It doesn't bother me at all. It just...it seemed like that was the case, but I couldn't be sure. I was just curious. I didn't mean to offend you. I'm happy for you both!" she said, forcing a small grin. She really was happy for them, and she hoped her comment didn't make them think she had a problem with their relationship. She didn't want to hurt such a new friendship.

(edited)

-snip-

@@MelancholicMemory,@, @@Marathon,  

-snip-

((Sorry for my inactivity. I have had the busies.))

((Are we only ordering drinks?))

Even this time of year, Buffalo was a fairly nice city. Small, but nice. Encore wouldn't have minded living there himself, except he didn't much care for snow, and this place surely got plenty of it in the winter. 

After scanning the menu and inquiring about the ingredients of a certain dish, Encore placed his order, and took to looking around the restaurant. All the ponies in this place stood out, because almost everypony inside were buffalo. There was a small group of ponies Encore recognised from the train seated halfway across the large dining area. He noted the silver-maned pegasus-zebra pony, the dark blue earth one, a bookish-looking stallion and - his breath caught in his throat - that grey, pretty pegasus. He nearly dove into the glass of Dr. Paddock the waitress had just brought him to hide his overreaction. 

((Dr. Pepper? Huh? Huuuhhhhhh?))

Edited by Descant ♫

Moonbeam exclaimed with a very apologetic tone "Oh! No no no no! It doesn't bother me at all. It just...it seemed like that was the case, but I couldn't be sure. I was just curious. I didn't mean to offend you. I'm happy for you both!" she said, forcing a small grin. She really was happy for them, and she hoped her comment didn't make them think she had a problem with their relationship. She didn't want to hurt such a new friendship.

Star Keeper beamed happily at the news. "I'm sure they're not offended, maybe a bit shy about it, but no pony could stay mad at you. Oh and thanks for ordering for me. I'm not very decisive...  most of the time." He chuckled a bit and drew himself closer to Moonbeam, resting a wing over her shoulders. 

(OCC:Hello, I'm back.)

• Brohoof 1

@@MelancholicMemory,@, @@Marathon,   ((Sorry for my inactivity. I have had the busies.)) ((Are we only ordering drinks?)) Even this time of year, Buffalo was a fairly nice city. Small, but nice. Encore wouldn't have minded living there himself, except he didn't much care for snow, and this place surely got plenty of it in the winter.  After scanning the menu and inquiring about the ingredients of a certain dish, Encore placed his order, and took to looking around the restaurant. All the ponies in this place stood out, because almost everypony inside were buffalo. There was a small group of ponies Encore recognised from the train seated halfway across the large dining area. He noted the silver-maned pegasus-zebra pony, the dark blue earth one, a bookish-looking stallion and - his breath caught in his throat - that grey, pretty pegasus. He nearly dove into the glass of Dr. Paddock the waitress had just brought him to hide his overreaction.  ((Dr. Pepper? Huh? Huuuhhhhhh?))

Silent was soon brought a glass of water, and before she took a sip, it looked as if Encore was going to puke. She cocked her head and looked at him oddly. 'Is he okay?' She thought. 'I hope he isn't hurt...'

(I'm going to be a bit less active from now on, track season just started.)

Hop began to beam. "Oh thats good. Even when ive been a psychiatrist for several years i still make mistakes every now and then." For some reason she felt a nagging sense in the back of her mind like somepony was watching her. She tried pushing the feeling away but it wouldnt and eventually she gave in and looked behind her. At first she didnt notice anypony in paticular until she saw a stallion who was attacking his drink like he hadn't drank in forever. And beside him was another mare. *well thats strange...*

Hop began to beam. "Oh thats good. Even when ive been a psychiatrist for several years i still make mistakes every now and then." For some reason she felt a nagging sense in the back of her mind like somepony was watching her. She tried pushing the feeling away but it wouldnt and eventually she gave in and looked behind her. At first she didnt notice anypony in paticular until she saw a stallion who was attacking his drink like he hadn't drank in forever. And beside him was another mare. *well thats strange...*

Moonbeam noticed that Little Hop seemed rather nervous. Hop turned around to look at something behind her. Moonbeam followed her eyes to the same pair sitting a short ways from them. There was an odd pony making stealing looks at Hop. What the...?

Finally, the waiter came out with a tray and gave them all their drinks, nodding at them all. Moonbeam's stomach growled. I hope the food comes soon.

Encore set his glass back down on the table rather abashedly. He seemed to have realized he'd made a scene while trying to avoid notice, and ironically brought more attention to himself than he would have. Indeed, several ponies from around the room were looking at him funny. The buffalo didn't seem to care less, though... He rested his head on a hoof, lowering himself just enough so that the table he had been eying was hidden behind a particularly massive buffalo, and laughed falsely. Silent was peering at him with concern in her eyes, and Actius... Well, who knew what Actius was thinking? 

The silence felt uncomfortable, but Encore didn't know what to say, so he didn't say anything, and just twiddled his hooves. Ah, hubris. Go away. I don't like you.

Moonbeam noticed that Little Hop seemed rather nervous. Hop turned around to look at something behind her. Moonbeam followed her eyes to the same pair sitting a short ways from them. There was an odd pony making stealing looks at Hop. What the...?

Finally, the waiter came out with a tray and gave them all their drinks, nodding at them all. Moonbeam's stomach growled. I hope the food comes soon.

Hop turned back around to find their drinks had arrived and she could smell the coffee. She couldnt wait to get her hoofs on the sweet liquid. As the waiter set down the drinks she quickly picked up her cup an took a big sip out of it. She nearly choked at the taste and set the cup down as far away from her as possible. "Note to self: only drink coffee from home..."
  • Brohoof 1

@Descant  @Windy Scamper  @...Whoever else is participating

Actius saw Descants' strange behavior and turned his head to where he was looking. There Actius saw a pretty gray pegasus, a zebra-pony she seemed to be rather fond of, and a stallion who looked to be in a relationship with...Oh my, Actius thought. There at that table was a gorgeous blue earth-pony who, as mentioned earlier, appeared to be taken. Just as it had began to shoot sky-high, Actius' heart sank. She looked really nice, and very beautiful, but she was with...that guy. He seemed nice too, but Actius was saddened that his mare-friend was, well, his mare-friend. Well, what if they break up? Wait, what? Nonono, bad Actius. It's nice that she's...happy...besides, Encore already seems to like her too. He then turned away from the other table and saw Silent, who was rather pretty too.

In neigh-school*, I wanted to be bombarded with gorgeous mares, or at least just one to go to prom with. Now, when I don't necessarily need that, I get too many! And there have only been three, one of which, that yellow-y one, I didn't even really like much! He sighed, a little confused by his emotions. He decided just to act natural, which almost never works for other ponies, but he's good at acting so it worked. Trying to save Encore a little, if that was even possible at this point, he asked, "Once we eat, do you guys want to go to that table and talk with those ponies? Encore, you've been on this train a while - are they riding as well?" This probably hurt more than helped, but it was worth a shot.

((*Neigh School = High School. Top that, Descant laugh.png))

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn
  • Brohoof 1

Hop turned back around to find their drinks had arrived and she could smell the coffee. She couldnt wait to get her hoofs on the sweet liquid. As the waiter set down the drinks she quickly picked up her cup an took a big sip out of it. She nearly choked at the taste and set the cup down as far away from her as possible. "Note to self: only drink coffee from home..."

Star Keeper beamed happily at the news. "I'm sure they're not offended, maybe a bit shy about it, but no pony could stay mad at you. Oh and thanks for ordering for me. I'm not very decisive...  most of the time." He chuckled a bit and drew himself closer to Moonbeam, resting a wing over her shoulders. 

(OCC:Hello, I'm back.)

Star quietly sipped her tea until she noticed Hop's rather disgusted look at the coffee. "H-Hey Hop...if you don't like the coffee, you're welcome to have some of my tea...if you w-would like." She said, smiling and gesturing to the nice hot cup of tea just in front of her.

• Brohoof 2

Star quietly sipped her tea until she noticed Hop's rather disgusted look at the coffee. "H-Hey Hop...if you don't like the coffee, you're welcome to have some of my tea...if you w-would like." She said, smiling and gesturing to the nice hot cup of tea just in front of her.

"No thank you Star, but it was kind of you to offer." Hop said giving another thought about the stallion across the room. "Did that stallion seem... odd to anypony else? He was acting quite strange." Hop inquired looking around the group for answers.

(Its so quiet...")

• Brohoof 1

Accent finally managed to catch her breath, taking in deep breaths with each exhale. "Yeah, I'm fine now...", she softly said, trying to shake off the lightheaded feeling. Final note... Just don't wear a scarf anymore. They're dangerous when it comes to the cold...

[OOC: I suck at posting. Sorry. sad.png ]

"Perhaps you should keep that scarf to yourself, eh?" Chuckling uneasily in an attempt to lighten the mood (because murder, even if accidental, is still murder), Jabber continued on towards the restaurant. "It really is a lovely piece of attire, though. Certainly accentuates your eyes!"

As Accent readjusted her scarf, the pair had finally arrived at the restaurant. Jabber grabbed the door with his magic and bowed his head, saying. "Ladies first, of course." wink.png

@@MelancholicMemory,

@@Marathon,

Star looked over her shoulder at the stallion then at Hop. "I don't know...was he the one we saw in the hallway the other day Moonbeam ? I think he is." She said, looking over at Moonbeam.

She shrugged and sipped some of her tea then glancing back over at the stallion...but rather discretely as she didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable or something.

• Brohoof 1

@@@MelancholicMemory,

Star Keeper looked at the two mares with confusion, not to sure what it was that was fascinating them. He waved a hoof in front of their faces in an attempt to regain their attention. "Hell, anyone home? What's got you both so distracted? We're not boring you, are we? I knew it." Star tightened his scarf and finished off his meal. "Maybe we should get going soon."

• Brohoof 1

[OOC: I suck at posting. Sorry. img-1270461-1-sad.png ]

"Perhaps you should keep that scarf to yourself, eh?" Chuckling uneasily in an attempt to lighten the mood (because murder, even if accidental, is still murder), Jabber continued on towards the restaurant. "It really is a lovely piece of attire, though. Certainly accentuates your eyes!"

As Accent readjusted her scarf, the pair had finally arrived at the restaurant. Jabber grabbed the door with his magic and bowed his head, saying. "Ladies first, of course." img-1270461-2-wink.png

((OOC: It's alright. People have things to do all the time. Don't sweat it.))

Since when does green go with blue eyes? Well, I guess I can take it as a compliment. "Thank you Jabber.", Accent said from the compliment and for him opening the door, as a waiter immediately sat both of them down at a table. She was already looking at a menu.

@,

Almost as if he just didn't care anymore, Dusk trotted happily with Fiera up to the diner, (cafe? Diner? Breakfast place?) straight inside and sat down at a table, kicking out a chair slightly for Fiera to join him. He looked around the room and saw there were a lot of ponies inside, but that just simply didn't bother him for some reason that he couldn't put his hoof on - not that he was complaining.

(Suckish post and a massive wait, Sorry PWD. I just...dont feel like posting much these days) 

@@MelancholicMemory,

@@Marathon,

Star looked over her shoulder at the stallion then at Hop. "I don't know...was he the one we saw in the hallway the other day Moonbeam ? I think he is." She said, looking over at Moonbeam.

She shrugged and sipped some of her tea then glancing back over at the stallion...but rather discretely as she didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable or something.

Moonbeam put a hoof to her chin. "Oh, yeah! I think that's him. I wonder what's wrong with him." She finished her cup of tea, placing it onto her cleared plate.

Star Keeper looked at the two mares with confusion, not to sure what it was that was fascinating them. He waved a hoof in front of their faces in an attempt to regain their attention. "Hell, anyone home? What's got you both so distracted? We're not boring you, are we? I knew it." Star tightened his scarf and finished off his meal. "Maybe we should get going soon."

"Oh, sorry, Star. I'm ready to get going if you want to. Do you want to hang around town for a while or go straight to the falls?"

Edited by MelancholicMemory

(edited)

(*Neigh School = High School. Top that, Descant img-1269661-1-laugh.png))

((Oh, is this a competition now? Well, Sonic... Challenge accepted.))

@@Windy Scamper,

Encore could feel the eyes boring into the back of his head as he thankfully took to Actius's question rescue. "Well, yeah, they're all on the train. I know the blue earth pony and the half-zebra are staying across the hall from me, but I don't know their names, really." 

He looked out the window they sat next to at the cold, hard ground. He didn't much care for the cold weather this far north, but he mused, at least Buffalo was the farthest north this train would be stopping. They would have all frozen in their horseshoes if it had stopped at Haliflanks or Ancarriage or, Celestia forbid, Reinwright. He grimaced at the thought. Well, at least there was no snow here.

"I don't see any reason we shouldn't go talk to them..." 

((Halifax, Nova Scotia; Anchorage, Alaska; Wainwright, Alaska. Beat that. Also, Encore doesn't like the cold much.))

Edited by Descant ♫
  • Brohoof 1

@,

(Tis alright)

Fiera smiled at the sudden upbeat attitude from Dusk and said thanks before she sat down in the chair he kicked out for her. Since the place was filled with ponies, a waiter probably wouldn't be to their own table for a while.

"Well, you seem happy" she mentioned. "It your birthday or somethin'?"