Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Friendship Express RP

Descant

@, @@MelancholicMemory,

Star Keeper looked at the two mares with confusion, not to sure what it was that was fascinating them. He waved a hoof in front of their faces in an attempt to regain their attention. "Hell, anyone home? What's got you both so distracted? We're not boring you, are we? I knew it." Star tightened his scarf and finished off his meal. "Maybe we should get going soon."

"No, sorry Keeper. And besides our food hasn't even come yet and really i am starving." Hop said, a low rumble from her agreeing with her statment. "I think ill join you guys after i eat, go have some fun." Hop gave Star a smile letting her know she would catch up with them.

pins

snip

snip

Star nodded as Hop spoke to Keeper. "Yea. I am feeling a little hungry as well but we can all meet up again later sometime." She said, smiling and glancing through the window into the cafe. She noticed a table of ponies looking over at them...the same table with the pony who Hop had asked about. Star watched them for a moment then looked back at the table, realizing they probably noticed...

Edited by Sir Flame of Dancerville
  • Brohoof 1

"Oh, sorry, Star. I'm ready to get going if you want to. Do you want to hang around town for a while or go straight to the falls?"

"No, sorry Keeper. And besides our food hasn't even come yet and really i am starving." Hop said, a low rumble from her agreeing with her statment. "I think ill join you guys after i eat, go have some fun." Hop gave Star a smile letting her know she would catch up with them.

"It's just that..." Star Keeper tried to look in the direction they had just been staring at. "What exactly are you two looking at? Am I the only one here who's confused? You know what, forget I said anything. It doesn't matter. I'm not trying rushing you either, we can go whenever you like."

"It's just that..." Star Keeper tried to look in the direction they had just been staring at. "What exactly are you two looking at? Am I the only one here who's confused? You know what, forget I said anything. It doesn't matter. I'm not trying rushing you either, we can go whenever you like."

"Okay then, we'll stay a while longer. That stallion over there was acting strange, looking at Hop in a weird way. We saw him on the train. We were wondering why he's acting like that. That's all. It's nothing to worry about." She gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "So, would you like to head to the falls after this, or hang around town longer?"

Edited by MelancholicMemory

"Okay then, we'll stay a while longer. That stallion over there was acting strange, looking at Hop in a weird way. We saw him on the train. We were wondering why he's acting like that. That's all. It's nothing to worry about." She gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "So, would you like to head to the falls after this, or hang around town longer?"

Remember when Star Keeper said he was indecisive? He wasn't lying. "Um...  well they both seem like two very good options, and it seems like everypony has their own plans... town would be cool but I get to spend more time with you at the falls...  um, I choose to use a lifeline, no wait never mind. Heck,lets go with the falls. I've always wanted to go seethe falls and who better to see them with?"

Remember when Star Keeper said he was indecisive? He wasn't lying. "Um...  well they both seem like two very good options, and it seems like everypony has their own plans... town would be cool but I get to spend more time with you at the falls...  um, I choose to use a lifeline, no wait never mind. Heck,lets go with the falls. I've always wanted to go seethe falls and who better to see them with?"

Moonbeam blushed. "Okay, that sounds wonderful. I hear the falls are beautiful, and there's no one better to see them with then you, Star. Do you want to get one of those boat rides?" she asked. She liked the idea of going on the boat ride, although it did seem cold out, so she could understand why someone wouldn't want to go.

Edited by MelancholicMemory

((Oh, is this a competition now? Well, Sonic... Challenge accepted.)) @@Windy Scamper, Encore could feel the eyes boring into the back of his head as he thankfully took to Actius's question rescue. "Well, yeah, they're all on the train. I know the blue earth pony and the half-zebra are staying across the hall from me, but I don't know their names, really."  He looked out the window they sat next to at the cold, hard ground. He didn't much care for the cold weather this far north, but he mused, at least Buffalo was the farthest north this train would be stopping. They would have all frozen in their horseshoes if it had stopped at Haliflanks or Ancarriage or, Celestia forbid, Reinwright. He grimaced at the thought. Well, at least there was no snow here. "I don't see any reason we shouldn't go talk to them..."  ((Halifax, Nova Scotia; Anchorage, Alaska; Wainwright, Alaska. Beat that. Also, Encore doesn't like the cold much.))

(I'll join in this competiton sometime....)

Silent nodded, agreeing to go over and talk with the other ponies. Well, Actius and Encore would be doing most of the talking....Silen kne wthat she would just sit there, and, well, be silent. She looked over at thetable, then at Actius, and back at Rncore. 'Who knows? Maybe this whole attempt of finding a special somepony will work...'

Moonbeam blushed. "Okay, that sounds wonderful. I hear the falls are beautiful, and there's no one better to see them with then you, Star. Do you want to get one of those boat rides?" she asked. She liked the idea of going on the boat ride, although it did seem cold out, so she could understand why someone wouldn't want to go.

Star's ears perked up as Moonbeam said her name...well, when she said Keepers name. "Um...yea, The falls do sound like fun. My dad says they're amazing...but its bloody colt." She giggled and jumped slightly as a waiter came over and placed their food down on the table.

Boats? Well I guess nothing could possibly go wrong with that. "Sure, whatever you say Moon. A boat ride actually sounds quite fun, as long as we don't go overboard, or over the falls. Wait, scratch that. We can deal with a little bit of cold. I'm sure it'll be beautiful." He nuzzled back into Moombeams neck. "We can get going whenever you like. Will you be bringing our friends with us?"

Edited by The-Master

@@Windy Scamper,@,  

The meal arrived, and Encore smiled. It was a small serving, quite unexpectedly. It reminded Encore somewhat of those high society restaurants like one would find in Canterlot. Well, thankfully, despite the small serving, the food was unbelievably rich in flavor and somewhat filling. He ate quietly and quickly. 

((We need to get to the Falls.))

• Brohoof 2

(If we need to get to the falls, I'll time skip to the end of the meal.)

Silent finished her breakfast, and then stood up. Sh enoticed a group of ponies heading to the falls. She kinda wanted to go, and she hoped Encore or Actius spoke up and said so, too. She wondered what it was like there, and how beautiful it was to see it in pony.

(pony=person. You know, like "in person," but in pony. Ha! I'm in this now!)

• Brohoof 1

@Descant/Flareon  @Windy Scamper

((Sorry for the lack of posting - I was busy with concerts and prepping for wearing a toga for today. Happy Ides of March, everyone!))

"Ah, thank you," said Actius when the waiter hoofed him the food. Actius scarfed it sown, and while his eating was too bad, it was still a bit unpleasant to look at. "Sorry, I didn't realize how hungry I was until I ate the food. So, you guys want to go to the falls now, maybe the gift shop afterwards?" It just occured to him them how strange it was that he had never seen a waterfall before. He'd been to many places to go to plays and such - Prance, Itaily, Germaney, Sweewing, Sao-Ponio, Neighppon - but he'd never gone to a waterfall.

((Hoofed=Handed, Germaney=Germaney, Prance=France, Itaily=Italy, Sweewing=Sweeden [wing as in pegasus wing], Sao-Ponio=Sao-Paulo, Neighppon=Japan [comes from Japanese word nippon which means horse]. So, HA. laugh.png)) 

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn
  • Brohoof 1

((OOC: It's alright. People have things to do all the time. Don't sweat it.))

Since when does green go with blue eyes? Well, I guess I can take it as a compliment. "Thank you Jabber.", Accent said from the compliment and for him opening the door, as a waiter immediately sat both of them down at a table. She was already looking at a menu.

[OOC: Argh. I suck. And we should move to the Falls soon. Cutaway?]

"The last time I was here, a lovely buffalo family - the Pamoo's - decided to buy me dinner as a thank-you for encouraging their son to...what's the word? ah, yes. 'Express' himself. Little pipsqueak had a speech impediment and...well, long story short, that was the one family that didn't chase me out of town." He stuck his tongue out playfully, then noticed that the waiter had returned. He ordered a light breakfast (if they were going to the Falls, the last thing he needed was to get vertigo and lose his lunch in front of Accent), then whispered to the waiter to put this on the Pamoo family's tab.

What? It's not like they would notice. Right away.

• Brohoof 2

Hop grinned as the waiter set down their food and didnt really at the dish in front of her before she began to dig in. "Mmmmmmm......." She swallowed her first bite. "This makes up for the coffee big time. Unfortunately i'll be begging for any sort of coffee later when i get those dreaded caffeine headaches. Ugh... Those are the worst." She said before taking another bite.

• Brohoof 2

Hop grinned as the waiter set down their food and didnt really at the dish in front of her before she began to dig in. "Mmmmmmm......." She swallowed her first bite. "This makes up for the coffee big time. Unfortunately i'll be begging for any sort of coffee later when i get those dreaded caffeine headaches. Ugh... Those are the worst." She said before taking another bite.

Star ate some of her soup and smiled. It was like a walk down memory lane. "This is delicious. And Hop, we can go back to the train to grab a coffee to go if you would like...or we could just stay there. Its up to you." She said, smiling and looking up into the sky. Her smile widened as she only just noticed the mist from the falls high up in the sky.

[OOC: Argh. I suck. And we should move to the Falls soon. Cutaway?]

"The last time I was here, a lovely buffalo family - the Pamoo's - decided to buy me dinner as a thank-you for encouraging their son to...what's the word? ah, yes. 'Express' himself. Little pipsqueak had a speech impediment and...well, long story short, that was the one family that didn't chase me out of town." He stuck his tongue out playfully, then noticed that the waiter had returned. He ordered a light breakfast (if they were going to the Falls, the last thing he needed was to get vertigo and lose his lunch in front of Accent), then whispered to the waiter to put this on the Pamoo family's tab.

What? It's not like they would notice. Right away.

((OOC: Sure, cutaway is fine.))

Surprisingly, Accent had a good amount of her breakfast, smiling back to Jabber as she finished. "Well, the breakfast part of today was done... OOH! Can we head to Neighara Falls? I've been wanting to see that for the longest time!", she said excitedly as she got up and immediately going to drag Jabber out of the restaurant.

Star ate some of her soup and smiled. It was like a walk down memory lane. "This is delicious. And Hop, we can go back to the train to grab a coffee to go if you would like...or we could just stay there. Its up to you." She said, smiling and looking up into the sky. Her smile widened as she only just noticed the mist from the falls high up in the sky.

"I'm sure you both can find a better coffee shop somewhere along the way," said Moonbeam before digging into her meal. It was a heavily seasoned Italian dish with a lot of garlic. She took a big bite, and it was really delicious. She scooped up a bite with her fork and held it up towards Star Keeper. "You have to try this."

"I thought you wanted to go see the falls. I mean isnt that what we're here for?" Hop asked before taking another bite of her breakfast. "If you think you're going to be too cold Star then we can stay on the train. No one is forcing you to go to the falls." Hop was about to take another bite but found her plate delightfully empty.

"I thought you wanted to go see the falls. I mean isnt that what we're here for?" Hop asked before taking another bite of her breakfast. "If you think you're going to be too cold Star then we can stay on the train. No one is forcing you to go to the falls." Hop was about to take another bite but found her plate delightfully empty.

"Oh no, I would love to go see the falls. I just don't want you to see the falls with a bad headache." She said, blushing and taking another bite of her soup. "But i'm easy. I'm just happy to have some company...I was worried I would get on the train and end up being all by myself."

@,

"Hmm? Oh! Not that I know of" he chuckled as he looked over the table menu. "Does this place seem like a posh place to you? Am I underdressed?" he asked, a slight tone of panic in his voice as he looked around, but nothing serious. "Just dont wanna feel like I dont belong here, you know what I mean? I get enough o -" he cut himself off, burying his head in the menu before turning it to Fiera; "what do you think to this? Does this look nice?" he asked pointing to something he didn't even look at. He had no idea what was wrong with him, or why he was being so different. He didn't exactly feel any different...did he? Sure he felt a little flush at being so close to somepony for the first time, but otherwise...nothing. 

(I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting again PWD, i've just had a lot on recently and it's been weighing on me)

@,

(I'm not mad. I like not having to check here every second. I can do other things i want to. And if there is something important going on in your life and its none of my business then i say put your full attention to that. I can wait for posts)

Fiera was starting to get a bit worried, but she brushed it off. Maybe Dusk just wanted to try and make himself a bit more comfortable or change his shyness. She looked at the object he was pointing at on the menu. There was a bit of a pause before she spoke. 

"Yes, that water does look very nice" she said with a smirk.

(If we need to get to the falls, I'll time skip to the end of the meal.)

Silent finished her breakfast, and then stood up. Sh enoticed a group of ponies heading to the falls. She kinda wanted to go, and she hoped Encore or Actius spoke up and said so, too. She wondered what it was like there, and how beautiful it was to see it in pony.

(pony=person. You know, like "in person," but in pony. Ha! I'm in this now!)

@Descant/Flareon  @Windy Scamper

((Sorry for the lack of posting - I was busy with concerts and prepping for wearing a toga for today. Happy Ides of March, everyone!))

"Ah, thank you," said Actius when the waiter hoofed him the food. Actius scarfed it sown, and while his eating was too bad, it was still a bit unpleasant to look at. "Sorry, I didn't realize how hungry I was until I ate the food. So, you guys want to go to the falls now, maybe the gift shop afterwards?" It just occured to him them how strange it was that he had never seen a waterfall before. He'd been to many places to go to plays and such - Prance, Itaily, Germaney, Sweewing, Sao-Ponio, Neighppon - but he'd never gone to a waterfall.

((Hoofed=Handed, Germaney=Germaney, Prance=France, Itaily=Italy, Sweewing=Sweeden [wing as in pegasus wing], Sao-Ponio=Sao-Paulo, Neighppon=Japan [comes from Japanese word nippon which means horse]. So, HA. img-1276007-1-laugh.png)) 

((Rolls eyes at puns.)) ((Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I got carried away being Denmark, and beating up Spain, France, Ethiopia, and Songhai. Of those, Ethiopia no longer exists, Songhai lost their capital of Gao to the Spanish, and I won the cities of Timbuktu and Barcelona. Not that you guys care, anyway. Lol. Holland is next on my hit list.))

Encore nodded, contentedly full. "Yeah, we should go to see the falls." His eyes strayed across the room to that other group of ponies who were there. "Or we could go talk to them," he added casually. "Didn't you want to, Actius?"

((Rolls eyes at puns.)) ((Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I got carried away being Denmark, and beating up Spain, France, Ethiopia, and Songhai. Of those, Ethiopia no longer exists, Songhai lost their capital of Gao to the Spanish, and I won the cities of Timbuktu and Barcelona. Not that you guys care, anyway. Lol. Holland is next on my hit list.))

Encore nodded, contentedly full. "Yeah, we should go to see the falls." His eyes strayed across the room to that other group of ponies who were there. "Or we could go talk to them," he added casually. "Didn't you want to, Actius?"

((S'okay))

Actuis looked over to Encore. "Oh yeah, and maybe they're headed to the falls as well. It'll be nice to have more company. The more the merrier, right?" he said, oblivious to Silent Dances' shyness. "But I think they're still eating just now. So, it seems we'll be waiting for a little while, why not get to know each other? Why are you guys riding the train?" He knew both of them (or at least Encore) had probably been asked that question several times already, but it was a good question and Actius was curious.

"I'm sure you both can find a better coffee shop somewhere along the way," said Moonbeam before digging into her meal. It was a heavily seasoned Italian dish with a lot of garlic. She took a big bite, and it was really delicious. She scooped up a bite with her fork and held it up towards Star Keeper. "You have to try this."

"Sure." Star Keeper leaned forward and cleaned her fork. It was really pleasant  such a lovely balance of flavors  Maybe a bit much garlic, but other than that it was really nice. "Brilliant. We'll have to come back here someday. Once you've finished up we'll head off. It seems everypony else is getting rather impatient."

"Sure." Star Keeper leaned forward and cleaned her fork. It was really pleasant  such a lovely balance of flavors  Maybe a bit much garlic, but other than that it was really nice. "Brilliant. We'll have to come back here someday. Once you've finished up we'll head off. It seems everypony else is getting rather impatient."

Moonbeam finished her meal, taking time to enjoy every delicious bite. Finally, she was done. "So...I'm ready to go whenever you are. I suppose we'll be heading over to the falls. I'm so excited!" she said, though she was still a bit drowsy from having such a full stomach.