Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Friendship Express RP

Descant

"Oh no, I would love to go see the falls. I just don't want you to see the falls with a bad headache." She said, blushing and taking another bite of her soup. "But i'm easy. I'm just happy to have some company...I was worried I would get on the train and end up being all by myself."

"Well that didn't happen now did it?" Hop said standing up. "How about we go back to the train real quick and get me a coffee before I get a headache." Hop lent out a hoof to Star (im assuming she's finished eating) before looking back over her shoulder to see the same group from before. Now that she thought about it she had seen that one colt earlier on the train.

@

(Yeah thanks, it's just some things I need to take care of, should be done soon...I hope)

Dusk hesitated a little, before he looked over the menu to where he was pointing..."Oh...sorry" he blushed bright red and hid behind the menu a little, his eyes darting left and right across the room as if he was looking for something. 

(I really do have no idea where im going with this btw...)

Moonbeam finished her meal, taking time to enjoy every delicious bite. Finally, she was done. "So...I'm ready to go whenever you are. I suppose we'll be heading over to the falls. I'm so excited!" she said, though she was still a bit drowsy from having such a full stomach.

"Sure." Star Keeper leaned forward and cleaned her fork. It was really pleasant  such a lovely balance of flavors  Maybe a bit much garlic, but other than that it was really nice. "Brilliant. We'll have to come back here someday. Once you've finished up we'll head off. It seems everypony else is getting rather impatient."

"Well that didn't happen now did it?" Hop said standing up. "How about we go back to the train real quick and get me a coffee before I get a headache." Hop lent out a hoof to Star (im assuming she's finished eating) before looking back over her shoulder to see the same group from before. Now that she thought about it she had seen that one colt earlier on the train.

Star took the last small bite of her soup, placed some bits on the table and took Hop's hoof.

She pushed her seat back below the table then looked at Moonbeam and Star Keeper. "If you two wanna go ahead, we can meet you at the falls. I don't think we'll be long." She said.

Star took the last small bite of her soup, placed some bits on the table and took Hop's hoof.

She pushed her seat back below the table then looked at Moonbeam and Star Keeper. "If you two wanna go ahead, we can meet you at the falls. I don't think we'll be long." She said.

Star Keeper looked back to Moonbeam. "We might as well head off now. I'm sure everypony else will catch up sooner or later." He called over the waiter and paid off the bill. Afterwards he stood up and helped Moonbeam to her hooves. "To be quite honest though I am completely and utterly lost. Looks like you'll be leading the way."

((S'okay))

Actuis looked over to Encore. "Oh yeah, and maybe they're headed to the falls as well. It'll be nice to have more company. The more the merrier, right?" he said, oblivious to Silent Dances' shyness. "But I think they're still eating just now. So, it seems we'll be waiting for a little while, why not get to know each other? Why are you guys riding the train?" He knew both of them (or at least Encore) had probably been asked that question several times already, but it was a good question and Actius was curious.

Silent's eyes widened. She really didn't want to answer that question. 'What am I suppossed to write? I was forced on the train ti find love so that I might speak again?' She quickly took out her notepad and wrote, "Came on train to try amd communicate with ponies better." It wasn't a complete lie, though...

((OOC: Sure, cutaway is fine.))

Surprisingly, Accent had a good amount of her breakfast, smiling back to Jabber as she finished. "Well, the breakfast part of today was done... OOH! Can we head to Neighara Falls? I've been wanting to see that for the longest time!", she said excitedly as she got up and immediately going to drag Jabber out of the restaurant.

Breakfast was wonderful, Jabber thought, and a trip to the Falls sounded like a fantastic way to spend the day. The pair slowly made their way up the winding trail to the observation buildings on the edge of the waterfall, basking in the sun that was slowly warming the chill out of the air.

OOC: I've kind of missed any/all detail on what is actually at the Falls or what the Falls looks like. Friggin' school.

She pushed her seat back below the table then looked at Moonbeam and Star Keeper. "If you two wanna go ahead, we can meet you at the falls. I don't think we'll be long." She said.

"Yeah, we wont be long." Hop repeated before giving Star a look that said "were going to be a bit longer than you think" then trotted off in the direction of the train, passing the group with the one colt. *what kind of coffee should I get. Something with a lot of caffeine in it. But what?*

"Yeah, we wont be long." Hop repeated before giving Star a look that said "were going to be a bit longer than you think" then trotted off in the direction of the train, passing the group with the one colt. *what kind of coffee should I get. Something with a lot of caffeine in it. But what?*

Star gave Hop a looked that was a mix of confusion and curiosity, so she quickly followed her towards the train. She looked back at Moonbeam and Star Keeper and waved before walking next to Hop. "So...what was that look about ? if you don't mind me asking that is."

@,

(OH, I HAVE AN IDEA)

Fiera sighed and started to view over the foods on the menu, only to stop reading to turn her head to where she heard the doors to the restaurant burst open. There were two normal looking stallions, only they both had a strange medallion with an insignia... the Canter insignia.

"Crap..." Fiera muttered. "I think breakfast will have to wait for later, come with me" she said quietly and grabbed Dusk's hoof forcefully, pulling him and herself out of sight of the two stallions. "I'll explain later" she whispered to him.

Fiera waved down a nearby waiter. "Is there a back door?" she asked the waiter stallion. "Yes, but its for staff only" he explained. "I don't care, just get us out of here. You wouldn't want there to be a fight in here would you?" she threatened while holding a hoof up in the direction of the waiters face. The waiter sighed and showed Fiera and Dusk outside the back. "Thanks" she said to the waiter and started to walk away from the restaurant.

Fiera sighed and looked at Dusk. "Sorry about that. Canter family guards, I didn't want to be taken away from y-... nevermind. Anyway, you have any idea's where we could go? I was thinking maybe the falls" she suggested.

Breakfast was wonderful, Jabber thought, and a trip to the Falls sounded like a fantastic way to spend the day. The pair slowly made their way up the winding trail to the observation buildings on the edge of the waterfall, basking in the sun that was slowly warming the chill out of the air.

OOC: I've kind of missed any/all detail on what is actually at the Falls or what the Falls looks like. Friggin' school.

Accent was more mesmerized by the falls than anything else at this point, not even paying much attention to Jabber. Her eyes lit up, sparkling off of the sunshine that reflected off of the waves.

"My gosh, this is so amazing.... Jabber, can you believe this at all?"

Star gave Hop a looked that was a mix of confusion and curiosity, so she quickly followed her towards the train. She looked back at Moonbeam and Star Keeper and waved before walking next to Hop. "So...what was that look about ? if you don't mind me asking that is."

Hop only smiled before climbing aboard the train, then began to trot towards the dinner car. When she and Star reached it Hop ordered a coffee to go before sitting down and waiting for them to make it. "So, Star..." Hop began, "how are you liking the trip so far?"

"Okay then," said Moonbeam as the two walked off to the train. "Let's head off to the falls then." She stood up and held out her forehoof to Star Keeper, so that they would walk to the falls together, hoof in hoof. She smiled at him wide. She was so happy to finally have her special somepony; and such a wonderful pony at that!

Hop only smiled before climbing aboard the train, then began to trot towards the dinner car. When she and Star reached it Hop ordered a coffee to go before sitting down and waiting for them to make it. "So, Star..." Hop began, "how are you liking the trip so far?"

Star followed Hop onto the train and down to the cafe. She sat down across from Hop and gave her a questioning look. "I'm having fun, why do you ask ?" She asked, looking out the window and up at the sky to see the spray from the falls. She looked back at Hop and awaited an answer.

Star followed Hop onto the train and down to the cafe. She sat down across from Hop and gave her a questioning look. "I'm having fun, why do you ask ?" She asked, looking out the window and up at the sky to see the spray from the falls. She looked back at Hop and awaited an answer.

"I was just wondering was all." Hop replied as a waiter brought her coffee. "Ah! Thank you." Hop stood up again holding the cup in her mouth, gesturing for Star to follow her. She began to walk down to the sleeper cars towards her room since he wanted to grab a heavy coat before they went to the falls.

"I was just wondering was all." Hop replied as a waiter brought her coffee. "Ah! Thank you." Hop stood up again holding the cup in her mouth, gesturing for Star to follow her. She began to walk down to the sleeper cars towards her room since he wanted to grab a heavy coat before they went to the falls.

Star stood up and followed Hop towards the sleeper car. "I wonder if the train has an open mic night ?" She thought out loud, looking up at a picture of a fancy pony playing an even fancier grand piano. "That would be fun to go too." She said, looking away from the painting as they neared Hops room.

Silent's eyes widened. She really didn't want to answer that question. 'What am I suppossed to write? I was forced on the train ti find love so that I might speak again?' She quickly took out her notepad and wrote, "Came on train to try amd communicate with ponies better." It wasn't a complete lie, though...

"Cool," said Actius, completely oblivious to the fact that she was trying to hide something. "I was in town for about two days to see a musical, but I decided to get a ticket for the train so I could get away from my roommate for a little longer." He chuckled quietly to himself. "What about you, Descant?"

@

Dusks stomach rumbled and he looked down with sad eyes "Was looking forward to that food too" his energy suddenly gone. 

"What was that about? Fiera? Didn't want to be taken away from what?" He took a step back from her and turned his head away, shying closer to the ground and shaking a little "you almost hit that waiter..."

@,

Fiera sighed. "Dusk, I would never have hit him, he never did anything to me. I only threatened him to get him to show us the way out, nothing else" Fiera moved to where Dusk could see her and she grabbed his hoof.

"If I didn't I would have been taken back home, and away from you..." her hoof slipped away slowly and there was a small pause. 

"Its like I told you yesterday, my caretakers probably sent search parties. They do fast work too. I mean, seriously. They found me in BUFFALO in ONE DAY, that's pretty impressive." she said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Okay then," said Moonbeam as the two walked off to the train. "Let's head off to the falls then." She stood up and held out her forehoof to Star Keeper, so that they would walk to the falls together, hoof in hoof. She smiled at him wide. She was so happy to finally have her special somepony; and such a wonderful pony at that!

Star Keeper smiled merrily as they trotted towards the falls, well, at least in what he hoped was the right direction. He walked hoof in hoof with his marefriend until they seemed to approach what looked to be the boat shed. Star wasn’t exactly sure, but Moonbeam would probably know. “So, is this the place? I haven’t exactly taken the time to study the town layout or the local attractions.”

Star stood up and followed Hop towards the sleeper car. "I wonder if the train has an open mic night ?" She thought out loud, looking up at a picture of a fancy pony playing an even fancier grand piano. "That would be fun to go too." She said, looking away from the painting as they neared Hops room.

When Hop reached her room she quickly unlocked and opened the door let her and Star in. She set her coffee down on a small stand in the room before going to her closet and looked through it for a coat. "Open mic night? I'm not one much for playing or singing for other ponies but I'm sure you could ask." Hop replied as she took out a white (she likes the color white if you haven't noticed) coat that had a fur lining at the ends of the sleeves and around the hood. She then set it down on her bed before taking a sip of her coffee. "MMMMmmmmmm! So much better than the cafes coffee!" Hop looked in Stars direction. "Want to give it a try?" she asked before taking another sip.

When Hop reached her room she quickly unlocked and opened the door let her and Star in. She set her coffee down on a small stand in the room before going to her closet and looked through it for a coat. "Open mic night? I'm not one much for playing or singing for other ponies but I'm sure you could ask." Hop replied as she took out a white (she likes the color white if you haven't noticed) coat that had a fur lining at the ends of the sleeves and around the hood. She then set it down on her bed before taking a sip of her coffee. "MMMMmmmmmm! So much better than the cafes coffee!" Hop looked in Stars direction. "Want to give it a try?" she asked before taking another sip.

((Just gonna assume that it is fake fur...because they're ponies...and stuff...))

Star followed Hop into her room and stood by the door, not wanting to intrude. She smiled slightly as Hop offered some coffee but she shook her head. "No thanks, I am more of a tea drinker, I don't really like coffee." She said, looking at Hop's beautiful coat.

@,

Dusk flinched when Fiera took his hoof, almost as if he was afraid of her "I...I thought you where joking..."

He turned his head a little more and pulled his hoof away when he felt her grip loosten. "I dont...what if...I just dont understand!" he yelled suddenly, backing away some more. "This isn't like you...not from what i've seen..." 

((Just gonna assume that it is fake fur...because they're ponies...and stuff...))

Star followed Hop into her room and stood by the door, not wanting to intrude. She smiled slightly as Hop offered some coffee but she shook her head. "No thanks, I am more of a tea drinker, I don't really like coffee." She said, looking at Hop's beautiful coat.

(Well, yeah. Derp.)

Hop simply shrugged and quickly downed the rest of the coffee, then quickly put on the thick coat. "huh.... I just noticed the color matched my mane.... huh...." Hop said before looking up at Star again and went up to her. "So, you almost ready to get going?" she asked before kissing Star.

• Brohoof 1

Star Keeper smiled merrily as they trotted towards the falls, well, at least in what he hoped was the right direction. He walked hoof in hoof with his marefriend until they seemed to approach what looked to be the boat shed. Star wasn’t exactly sure, but Moonbeam would probably know. “So, is this the place? I haven’t exactly taken the time to study the town layout or the local attractions.”

"Well let's look!" she said, taking him by the fence and leading him up a hill a little more. There they could see the majestic falls crashing down into the river. "There it is, Star! I guess you were right! Let's go get a boat."  She walked towards the boat rental place and approached the stallion manning the place.

(Well, yeah. Derp.)

Hop simply shrugged and quickly downed the rest of the coffee, then quickly put on the thick coat. "huh.... I just noticed the color matched my mane.... huh...." Hop said before looking up at Star again and went up to her. "So, you almost ready to get going?" she asked before kissing Star.

Star kissed her back before she nodded and trotted out the door, waiting in the hallway for Hop. "This is so exciting, I have always wanted to see Neighagra falls." She said, smiling then blushing slightly remembering that she had already said that a few times now.