Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Friendship Express RP

Descant

@,

Fieras expression saddened when Dusk backed away and yelled at her.

"I told you, I'm royalty. My caretakers don't want anything happening to me, so they sent out Canter family guards to take me back to ponyville" she explained. 

"I kinda thought you liked me..." she mumbled to herself.

Star kissed her back before she nodded and trotted out the door, waiting in the hallway for Hop. "This is so exciting, I have always wanted to see Neighagra falls." She said, smiling then blushing slightly remembering that she had already said that a few times now.

"They do sound pretty amazing dont they?" Hop said joining Star in the hallway. "Care to lead the way?" Hop hadnt heard about the Meighagra falls until yesterday when the captain of the train announced it. They really did sound pretty and cold... Oh how she loved the cold!

Silent's eyes widened. She really didn't want to answer that question. 'What am I suppossed to write? I was forced on the train ti find love so that I might speak again?' She quickly took out her notepad and wrote, "Came on train to try amd communicate with ponies better." It wasn't a complete lie, though...

"Cool," said Actius, completely oblivious to the fact that she was trying to hide something. "I was in town for about two days to see a musical, but I decided to get a ticket for the train so I could get away from my roommate for a little longer." He chuckled quietly to himself. "What about you, Descant?"

((Sorry to keep you guys waiting.))

Encore grinned. "I just needed a vacation. Too much work lately. Not to mention I've reached a complete writer's block..." He trailed away. He had just noticed that the table with the pretty mare he had so wanted to talk to was now empty. Well, buck. He slapped a sizable pile of bits on the table - "It's on me, guys,"- and stood. "So... You ponies wanna go see the Falls?"

"They do sound pretty amazing dont they?" Hop said joining Star in the hallway. "Care to lead the way?" Hop hadnt heard about the Meighagra falls until yesterday when the captain of the train announced it. They really did sound pretty and cold... Oh how she loved the cold!

Star nodded and trotted ahead of Hop. Making her way to the nearest exit. She stepped out onto station platform and held out her hoof to take Hop's, giving her a warm smile. "This is going to be a blast." She said, putting up the hood of her coat as her eyes were starting to feel slightly cold.

Star nodded and trotted ahead of Hop. Making her way to the nearest exit. She stepped out onto station platform and held out her hoof to take Hop's, giving her a warm smile. "This is going to be a blast." She said, putting up the hood of her coat as her eyes were starting to feel slightly cold.

(Last post for tonight)

Hop giggled a little at Stars excitement. "Yeah it is! After this you want to head back to the train and hang out in my place for a bit?" Hop asked as she began to walk with Star in the direction of the Nighagra Falls! "Hey, Star. Want to see something creepy?"

(Last post for tonight)

Hop giggled a little at Stars excitement. "Yeah it is! After this you want to head back to the train and hang out in my place for a bit?" Hop asked as she began to walk with Star in the direction of the Nighagra Falls! "Hey, Star. Want to see something creepy?"

Star smiled and nodded after Hop had asked about going to her room...but when she mentioned something creepy Star frowned. "I suppose it depends on how creepy...I get scared kinda easily." She said, blushing and looking down at her front hooves which were hidden by the thick boots.

"Oh, you didn't have to do that, but thanks! Yeah, the Falls sound cool. Let's go!" Actius stood from his seat and cantered forth in the direction he assumed the Falls were in, realizing he probably knew a bit more about the town than the rest of the group, seeing as he had been there longest. That wasn't necessarily a good thing, though...

@

(lol seems all I can do these days is annoy women xD)

He looked back up at her and took a slight step forwards "Fiera I...I do like you, you're a good friend! Why wouldn't I?" he tried to reassure her - totally oblivious to her words' true meaning, he didn't want to only make one friend and then lose them on the same train journey after all. 

@,

Fiera looked into Dusk's eyes for a brief moment, then looked away. "I don't know..." she said quietly. She was surprised Dusk heard her, but not as surprised when he misinterpreted. He gave a few signs that he liked her, and she gave plenty of signs to show she was into him. So why wasn't he figuring her out?

@

(good hearing?)

He didn't say anything, he just kicked the dirt softly in front of him, feeling a little awkward. It took him a few minutes of looking around trying to take in what he had just seen - he wasn't used to seeing violence, and especially not to ponies who had done nothing wrong. "I just...you...raised your hoof to him. I dont understand...why would you be taken back? Aren't you allowed out at all?"

@

(She mumbled?)

Fiera looked at Dusk, hoping she could explain it to him without any complications. "Its like this. If i end up the last in the Canter family, i will have to start a royal life and get married to a prince to continue the Canter family. If i'm not being watched or taken care of, then i'm at risk. There are ponies who want to be rid of the Canter family, we don't know why, but there very few thankfully. What my caretakers don't understand is that i'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself. I'm not a foal anymore, i can do what i want. And currently what i want is to be with you, and i can't be with you if they take me away. That make sense?" she said, completely out of breath. She almost collapsed.

After a couple of seconds she got back up. "TL;DL Yes i can go outside"

Edited by The Original PWD

Accent was more mesmerized by the falls than anything else at this point, not even paying much attention to Jabber. Her eyes lit up, sparkling off of the sunshine that reflected off of the waves.

"My gosh, this is so amazing.... Jabber, can you believe this at all?"

"Yeah...sure is somethin'." As Jabber looked out over the watery vista, he couldn't help but recall bits and pieces of conversation he had overheard the last time he had been through Buffalo - namely things about "throwing that two-timing piece of trash unicorn off the Falls" and betting on whether he drowned, was crushed on the rocks, or simply died of shock.

Jabber didn't like many buffalo.

Half without thinking, half on purpose, Jabber scooted ever-so-slightly towards Accent. Not touching, of course, but just to be a bit closer.

By Celestia's fetlocks, what was he doing?! This vacation was making a softy out of him. So he darted back to his original spot away from Accent.

But that seemed rude. So he scooched a bit closer again.

Now he was acting like he was a little school filly waiting to use the bathroom. He moved back over to his original spot and vowed to move not an inch closer to Accent.

...okay, maybe a little closer. She did smell nice.

[[OOC: I'll be busy all of this week, so don't expect me to post until at least Saturday. Rose, if you want to move on to somewhere else (with or without Jabber), go ahead. I don't even know what time of day it should be. blush.png ]]

Edited by Kolth
  • Brohoof 1

"Yeah...sure is somethin'." As Jabber looked out over the watery vista, he couldn't help but recall bits and pieces of conversation he had overheard the last time he had been through Buffalo - namely things about "throwing that two-timing piece of trash unicorn off the Falls" and betting on whether he drowned, was crushed on the rocks, or simply died of shock.

Jabber didn't like many buffalo.

Half without thinking, half on purpose, Jabber scooted ever-so-slightly towards Accent. Not touching, of course, but just to be a bit closer.

By Celestia's fetlocks, what was he doing?! This vacation was making a softy out of him. So he darted back to his original spot away from Accent.

But that seemed rude. So he scooched a bit closer again.

Now he was acting like he was a little school filly waiting to use the bathroom. He moved back over to his original spot and vowed to move not an inch closer to Accent.

...okay, maybe a little closer. She did smell nice.

[[OOC: I'll be busy all of this week, so don't expect me to post until at least Saturday. Rose, if you want to move on to somewhere else (with or without Jabber), go ahead. I don't even know what time of day it should be. img-1289721-1-blush.png ]]

((OOC: At least Saturday, hmm? OK. I'll try to think of something during then. To be honest, I probably won't be able to post for most of the day Saturday either...))

Accent was still gazing over the waterfall, loving this moment... At that point, she didn't even care about Encore at that point. She just needed somepony to hug at that moment, so she made a quick 90 degree turn, and grasped onto Jabber's neck, happy for this moment.

@

"Ahuh. Huh. Uh." All of Jabber's muscles locked up. He didn't want to breath - he would breath on her and that would be weird, right? Oh Celestia his heart was beating really loud. Could anypony else here this? Thumpthump thumpthump thumpthumpthumpthump wow she was really close and smelled even better than like eight seconds ago.

"Uh...hi there, Accent. What's up...?"

Edited by Kolth

@

"Ahuh. Huh. Uh." All of Jabber's muscles locked up. He didn't want to breath - he would breath on her and that would be weird, right? Oh Celestia his heart was beating really loud. Could anypony else here this? Thumpthump thumpthump thumpthumpthumpthump wow she was really close and smelled even better than like eight seconds ago.

"Uh...hi there, Accent. What's up...?"

Something wasn't right... Accent broke the hug and simply looked at Jabber, giving him a confused look, and cocking her head to the right. "Jabber...? Are you OK? You seem like you're really dazed... Are you scared of the heights here? If so, we can move back to the train, if you want..."

Something wasn't right... Accent broke the hug and simply looked at Jabber, giving him a confused look, and cocking her head to the right. "Jabber...? Are you OK? You seem like you're really dazed... Are you scared of the heights here? If so, we can move back to the train, if you want..."

"What? Heights, me? N-no way! It's just...just..." Peeking out over the railing, Jabber was seized with a sense of vertigo. That was a very, very long way to fall and drown and get your body smashed on the rocks and-

"On second thought, the Falls remain magical only if you experience them in short doses. Or, y'know, something like that. Are you done looking and want to head back?"

"What? Heights, me? N-no way! It's just...just..." Peeking out over the railing, Jabber was seized with a sense of vertigo. That was a very, very long way to fall and drown and get your body smashed on the rocks and-

"On second thought, the Falls remain magical only if you experience them in short doses. Or, y'know, something like that. Are you done looking and want to head back?"

Accent was really starting to worry about Jabber... Something tells her he WAS scared of heights or something. "Well... Let's head back... You look like you have vertigo or something, and about to throw up...", she simply said, as she directed him away from the falls and started to head back towards the train.

Accent was really starting to worry about Jabber... Something tells her he WAS scared of heights or something. "Well... Let's head back... You look like you have vertigo or something, and about to throw up...", she simply said, as she directed him away from the falls and started to head back towards the train.

Idiot, idiot, idiot! Jabber huffed to himself. One second she's latched on to you, the next she's all worried about you like you're a foal! Well, this won't stand.

"Actually, if you don't mind, I come through Buffalo so rarely and the Falls are something to be- be- behold..." Jabber's confidence wavered as he once again approached the thin railing separating him from a plunge to certain death.

Deep breaths. Keep calm. Don't pee yourself. Oh for the love of Celestia don't pee yourself in front of a girl.

"See? I'm totally fine. No vertigo here! Nope, not at all." Jabber looked down to see his body swaying dangerously side to side. He planted his hooves firmly into the ground and flashed Accent his best salespony grin. "Come on, let's get one last good look in!"

Yeah, one last good look and then I'll defecate from sheer fear. The things I do for lov- er, to impress the ladies.

• Brohoof 1

Idiot, idiot, idiot! Jabber huffed to himself. One second she's latched on to you, the next she's all worried about you like you're a foal! Well, this won't stand.

"Actually, if you don't mind, I come through Buffalo so rarely and the Falls are something to be- be- behold..." Jabber's confidence wavered as he once again approached the thin railing separating him from a plunge to certain death.

Deep breaths. Keep calm. Don't pee yourself. Oh for the love of Celestia don't pee yourself in front of a girl.

"See? I'm totally fine. No vertigo here! Nope, not at all." Jabber looked down to see his body swaying dangerously side to side. He planted his hooves firmly into the ground and flashed Accent his best salespony grin. "Come on, let's get one last good look in!"

Yeah, one last good look and then I'll defecate from sheer fear. The things I do for lov- er, to impress the ladies.

Why was Jabber acting so weird to her? Was it... He was afraid and didn't want to say it in front of her, just to prove that he's a typical stallion that never shows fear?

...Nah.

"Well.... All right. But, if it happens again, we're going back to the train, all right?", Accent replied, as she led him back to the falls, a little less away from the railing this time.

Why was Jabber acting so weird to her? Was it... He was afraid and didn't want to say it in front of her, just to prove that he's a typical stallion that never shows fear?

...Nah.

"Well.... All right. But, if it happens again, we're going back to the train, all right?", Accent replied, as she led him back to the falls, a little less away from the railing this time.

"It won't happen again, my dear. Promise!" Jabber winced as a stray spray of water from the Falls collided with his face. And just like that, he was falling off of the cliff, screaming as that cursed water filled his throat and eyes and then BAM he hits the water like a lead weight.

"Yeah, sure is something, huh?" Jabber turned back out towards the Falls, making sure to look up and away from the churning water far below. Looking back over their day thus far, Accent must think him a freak, Jabber thought. He was jumpy and afraid of heights - what mare wanted that in a special somepo-

Well, it isn't like I want her to be my special somepony. She probably still wants that friggin' Encore...ah, to heck with it!

In a bold move, Jabber reached his hoof over and intertwined it with Accent's. He held his breath as he awaited the inevitable onslaught of rejections and flailing hooves.

[[OOC: Two things: one, Jabber is finally growing a pair. Two, I think @Flareon planned this out so Jabber would fall off of the Falls and leave Encore alone with Accent. That was your plan all along, wasn't it? ohmy.png wink.png  ]]

• Brohoof 1

"It won't happen again, my dear. Promise!" Jabber winced as a stray spray of water from the Falls collided with his face. And just like that, he was falling off of the cliff, screaming as that cursed water filled his throat and eyes and then BAM he hits the water like a lead weight.

"Yeah, sure is something, huh?" Jabber turned back out towards the Falls, making sure to look up and away from the churning water far below. Looking back over their day thus far, Accent must think him a freak, Jabber thought. He was jumpy and afraid of heights - what mare wanted that in a special somepo-

Well, it isn't like I want her to be my special somepony. She probably still wants that friggin' Encore...ah, to heck with it!

In a bold move, Jabber reached his hoof over and intertwined it with Accent's. He held his breath as he awaited the inevitable onslaught of rejections and flailing hooves.

[[OOC: Two things: one, Jabber is finally growing a pair. Two, I think @Flareon planned this out so Jabber would fall off of the Falls and leave Encore alone with Accent. That was your plan all along, wasn't it? ohmy.png wink.png ]]

Surprisingly, Accent didn't even seem to mind that she and Jabber were holding hooves. She even scooted a bit closer to him, enjoying this moment. It was almost like a dream come true at that moment. Too bad it wasn't with someone who had the same similarities as her. Not like Encore--

She just momentarily shook her head as she continued gazing at the falls.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh, you didn't have to do that, but thanks! Yeah, the Falls sound cool. Let's go!" Actius stood from his seat and cantered forth in the direction he assumed the Falls were in, realizing he probably knew a bit more about the town than the rest of the group, seeing as he had been there longest. That wasn't necessarily a good thing, though...

As they cantered, a large cloud of what seemed to be mist came into sight, and Encore blinked. His ears flicked. He could hear a thunderous roaring! He recoiled slightly and partially deafened himself with his magic. That must have been the falls. Hopefully he'd be able to keep his head when they were even closer to the natural wonder. "I think... That's it, isn't it?" he inquired.

[OOC: Two things: one, Jabber is finally growing a pair. Two, I think @Flareon planned this out so Jabber would fall off of the Falls and leave Encore alone with Accent. That was your plan all along, wasn't it? img-1289946-1-ohmy.png img-1289946-2-wink.png  ]]

((Was it that obvious?))

Edited by Flareon
  • Brohoof 1

Silent nodded, pointing at the falls. It really was beatiful. 'If only I had a special somepony to share it with,' she thought. She quickly looked over at Encore, than back at the ground. 'He really is nice. And he understand and tolerates me so well. If only....ugh, never mind.' She thought. Silent began to look around for boat tours for the three of them.

(I have offically entered the sexagon.)

• Brohoof 1

Unholy was laying in the grass as she listened to other ponies talk.

forever alone... she thought, beginning to pout.

she flicked her tail back and forth with annoyance as she ran her hoof over the final page of her book.

"why can't life be like a book..." she whispered with a sigh, finally closing her book.

Upon coming to the falls, all Actius could do was utter a single word. "Wow." A rushing river flanked by lush plant-life ran up to a sheer drop, cascaded off of the edge, and splashed into the pool of water below, causing the water to froth and churn. Mist filled the chilly air as it flew about in gusts of wind. "This is..amazing."

(OOC: In science class yesterday, a retired geologist came to school and talked about various landforms, including the Niagara Falls. I automatically thought of the RP and tried to describe it in my head laugh.png )