Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Private The Friendship Express RP

@,@, @@Marathon, @,  

Encore watched, mouth ajar, as Unholy, Unholy of all ponies, was saved from falling down the waterfall by Hop and Star. He was speechless. Didn't even try to put any thoughts into words. What had Unholy been doing here without somepony to guide her? And Hop had saved his friend. 

He was suddenly aware of how stupid he looked, gaping at them like that, and closed his mouth self-consciously. 

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OOC   Queen's Cross Station, the train station that's rumoured to be quite as old as the city of Canterlot itself, was crowded with ponies of all sorts. There were the usual and obvious finds at a t

Useless. All of the ponies on this train were useless!   Of the handful of ponies Jabber had tried to coerce into joining his little scheme, three had misunderstood him, four had simply walked away,

@@MelancholicMemory,    Star Keeper resumed his nervous shuffling when a new pony walked in, but her calm and friendly tone made it a bit easier. "Sure, I guess I could come with you. I don't really

@, @@Flareon, @,

Hop let out a sigh of reliefe when her hoofs hit solid ground, thanks to Star helping out. "Thanks Star." Hop said out of breath. *Yeah, I really need to fly more often...* she thought to herself as she lazily made her way back over to Encore who seemed shocked but what just happened.

@, @@Flareon, @,

Hop let out a sigh of reliefe when her hoofs hit solid ground, thanks to Star helping out. "Thanks Star." Hop said out of breath. *Yeah, I really need to fly more often...* she thought to herself as she lazily made her way back over to Encore who seemed shocked but what just happened.

Star fell back onto her rump. "That was...Scary...are you oka-" She was cut off as she got a better look at the mare. She...she was part zebra part pony too. "You're...like me." She said. Star had never encountered another zebra pony mix...she had met other zebras but...not a mix

@, @@Flareon, @@Marathon,

Unholy slumped over and sighed again.

"and now... my book is all wet..." she muttered as she flipped through her saddle bad, pulling out her soaking wet book.

"at least i finished it..." she added with a grumble, stomping one hoof on the ground.

"now the only book i have left is Fifty Shades Of Hay... i don't want to read that!" she fussed, putting the rest of her stuff back in her saddlebag.

(OCC: haha... see what i did there? haha X3 )

• Brohoof 2

@,  

Mirror spotted Accent and trotted over to her. "Hey, Accent!" she said, completely ignoring the fact that Accent didn't know who she is and the fact that Encore was standing right near her. She wasn't going to let Encore take her again. Or was it the first time. Who even cared anymore.

• Brohoof 1

@, @@Flareon, @@Marathon,

Unholy slumped over and sighed again.

"and now... my book is all wet..." she muttered as she flipped through her saddle bad, pulling out her soaking wet book.

"at least i finished it..." she added with a grumble, stomping one hoof on the ground.

"now the only book i have left is Fifty Shades Of Hay... i don't want to read that!" she fussed, putting the rest of her stuff back in her saddlebag.

(OCC: haha... see what i did there? haha X3 )

Star realized she was staring and quickly looked away, only just realizing how cold she felt. One thing she did not notice was the fact that this pony was blind.

She shivered and looked around to see where she put her jacket. She quickly shook all the water off, making sure not to get any on anypony else before she quickly walked over and got on her jacket...her socks and boots were soaking wet and she was visibly shaking.

@,

After a moment Hop realized that Star was shivering violently and went up to her and wrapped her wing around her marefriend. "Come on, lets get you back to the train. We'll get you warmed up." she said as she let Star back to the train. "Sorry, Encore. I need to get Star out of the cold. You can come along if you want, we're just going back to the train."

@,

@,

After a moment Hop realized that Star was shivering violently and went up to her and wrapped her wing around her marefriend. "Come on, lets get you back to the train. We'll get you warmed up." she said as she let Star back to the train. "Sorry, Encore. I need to get Star out of the cold. You can come along if you want, we're just going back to the train."

"Hold on a m-minute...um...what's your n-name ?" She asked the mare who had fallen over the railing. "I just...you're th-the first half z-zebra half pony m-mix I have met...apart from m-me." She said, feeling rather happy that she had Hop with her.

She sniffed a bit and let out a deep breath, wanting so badly to go back to the train...but if this is where this zebra pony lived, she wanted to know her name at the very least.

@@Marathon@@,@,

"Nah, you go ahead, get her somewhere warm. You, too, actually. Go ask for some hot cocoa or something. I'll catch up in a bit, I think Accent wanted a word." He smiled at them before returning his attention to Accent. "So, how's it going with --- whoa." He took a couple of hasty steps backward. That lime green pony seemed to have popped out of nowhere. "Uh... Hi. How's it going?" He asked, trying to sound casual and unsurprised by this mare's sudden appearance.

@@Flareon,

Mirror disliked the fact that Encore was trying to talk to her. So, she replied with a simple "Whatever." And waited for Accent's respond. While waiting, she thought about the possibility of 'earning' some money from Encore. Maybe the stallion could be useful, instead of just being a pain and getting in the way of love impressing mares.

• Brohoof 1

@@,

Encore's did not even try to conceal his confusion. This mare acted like she knew him, and disliked him to boot. Sure, the cocky demeanor was familiar, but he was sure he'd remember somepony like that. He had no idea how to respond. So he sufficed with an "Uh... Okay?" Not only did he sound confused, but offended as well. In a dignified manner, he drew himself up, turning his nose up at the stranger, and said, "Come on, Accent. Maybe we should talk somewhere else."

(Sorry, I've been watching basketball. I'll get back in this now.)

Silent began to watch Encore leave...with another mare. 'Oh darn it! I can't let him fall in love with somepony else! Then my chances of ever talking to him will be ruined!' She quickly ran up to the pair, trying to intervene. But then she noticed another mare, completely ignoring Encore. 'That's odd.' Sheeft it be, and began to wave at Encore as she fell in step with the mare Encore had been talking too.

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, um okay, seeya' later, Encore!" Actius called after Encore as he made his way to a group of mares. Soon, a blind zebra-pony walked up to him. "Oh hi. I'm, uh..." He trailed off as she went over to another group of ponies. "Bye, then." He watched her as she left, talking about some pony called "Jabber," then gasped, partly because of the beautiful rainbows, partly because she just fell over the railings. "Oh my-" He galloped off towards her to help, but two other mares had already begun to pull her out of the water. He was about to trot back to where Silent had been, but, unfortunately, she had left to go talk to Encore and the other ponies he was with. Sighing, Actius thought, What would Pictura do? Looking around, he sighed again. "Oi."

((This is what Actius gets when I'm too busy to post laugh.png . Thankfully, I have no homework this weekend, so I should be able to post actively. Anyone can talk Actius, if ya' feel like it.))

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn

@, @,

Encore's did not even try to conceal his confusion. This mare acted like she knew him, and disliked him to boot. Sure, the cocky demeanor was familiar, but he was sure he'd remember somepony like that. He had no idea how to respond. So he sufficed with an "Uh... Okay?" Not only did he sound confused, but offended as well. In a dignified manner, he drew himself up, turning his nose up at the stranger, and said, "Come on, Accent. Maybe we should talk somewhere else."

((Sorry for anyone who mentioned me. I got stuck at a competition all day... Won't get back home for a bit more hours sadly... So, here's a half-flank post.))

Accent was too busy staring at Encore while everything else occurred. "That sounds divine, Encore!", she exclaimed, as they moved a bit aways from the group.

• Brohoof 1

'No. No, no, no, noooooo.' Silent thought, determined to get more time with Encoe. She quickly walked after him, following hi around. She could just use the, 'You're the only friend I have" excuse if he told her to go away. Besides, she needed to be freed from a curse; that trumps a mare with a crush anyday. Silent just happenned to have fallen for Encore, which now required him to like her, instead of any other mare. 'Yeah....like I can get a colt to like me,' she thought sarcastically.

(OCC: sorry, i was at a track meet earlier today ^_^" )

@,

Unholy turned her 'gaze' towards the other half-zebra half-pony.

"oh... umm... hello. I'm Unholy Sight." she said, flashing the pony a very friendly smile as she tilted her head to one side.

"so, what is your name?" she asked.

(OCC: sorry, i was at a track meet earlier today ^_^" )

@,

Unholy turned her 'gaze' towards the other half-zebra half-pony.

"oh... umm... hello. I'm Unholy Sight." she said, flashing the pony a very friendly smile as she tilted her head to one side.

"so, what is your name?" she asked.

Star was about to speak until she realized the pony was blind. "I...oh, sorry... Star Song...and this is Little Hop...or Cadence." She said, gesturing towards Hop but remembering that Unholy couldn't see. "Um, forgive me...I've just never met another half pony half zebra..."

(OOC: Hey Autumn, you gonna reply to the Ancient Rome RP ?)

Star was about to speak until she realized the pony was blind. "I...oh, sorry... Star Song...and this is Little Hop...or Cadence." She said, gesturing towards Hop but remembering that Unholy couldn't see. "Um, forgive me...I've just never met another half pony half zebra..."

(OOC: Hey Autumn, you gonna reply to the Ancient Rome RP ?)

(OCC: i just did)

@@Marathon,

Unholy smiled again.

"well i'm really glad we met, you seem like a really nice pony."Unholy said.

"and its nice to meet you too Little Hop." She said, turning her head so she was facing Little Hop.

"now, can you two help me? I'm looking for a friend and i can't seem to find him..." she trailed off.

• Brohoof 1

(OCC: i just did)

@@Marathon,

Unholy smiled again.

"well i'm really glad we met, you seem like a really nice pony."Unholy said.

"and its nice to meet you too Little Hop." She said, turning her head so she was facing Little Hop.

"now, can you two help me? I'm looking for a friend and i can't seem to find him..." she trailed off.

Star nodded. "Who is it you l-looking for ?" She asked, wrapping her wings around herself...which didn't really make her any warmer.

"B-Because Hop and I c-came on the friendship express. S-So if its s-somepony that lives h-here, we m-may not be v-very much h-help."

((I kinda forgot that Star was really cold when I made that last post))

Star nodded. "Who is it you l-looking for ?" She asked, wrapping her wings around herself...which didn't really make her any warmer.

"B-Because Hop and I c-came on the friendship express. S-So if its s-somepony that lives h-here, we m-may not be v-very much h-help."

((I kinda forgot that Star was really cold when I made that last post))

"oh, thats ironic! because i came here from the friendship express too! i'm looking for the pony known as Jabber Mouth. have you seen him by chance?" she asked, shivering a bit from the cold.

"if you haven't, thats alright. I'll just ask Encore." she added quickly.

@

Dusk stood there for a moment with a blank look on his face, wondering if he had heard her right. He suddenly blushed and turned his head, looking away at the floor. "Oh I...I see..." he forced his words. "I just...*sigh*...I've never...I mean..." he wasn't sure what he should say, so he thought it best not to say anything much at all. "I...I like you too, but...I...I've never been..."

@,

Fiera shied away for a second, but her face lit up when he said he liker her too, but faded shortly after. "...Never been with a mare before?" she attempted to finish his sentence. "Truth is... I've never been with a stallion" she said and moved closer to Dusk.  

"My parents and caretakers never let me get involved with a stallion. So i guess you could say this is a forbidden love" she said with a smile.

@,

He closed his eyes tightly as she did indeed finish his sentence, but when she said forbidden love, that seemed to catch his attention.

"I...shouldn't like the sound of that should I? Forbidden... B-but I do..." he took a step closer to Fiera, looking around for any other ponies nearby, seeing none, he stepped up close and left only a few inches between them both. He felt as if something was pulling him towards her, like he was no longer in control of his own body. 

@,

(Dat speed respond, i leik)

Fiera smiled and stared into Dusk's eyes. "It doesn't have to be forbidden..." she said quietly. Her head inched closer, her heart begging for them to kiss, but her mind saying not to rush Dusk. She had worked too hard for too long (even though its only been a day in the RP, its 900 posts in) to ruin it now.

• Brohoof 1

@,

(Sorry lol, most of the time they've been together has been you waiting for me to reply)

Still seemingly not in control of his own actions, he leaned forwards a little more "What if it is though? What if we want it to be?" he could see in her eyes she wanted more from him than small conversation, but he was unsure how to go about the next step. Thinking back to his books, he remembered that very often the Stallion would simply lean in and deliver a kiss on the Mare's lips...could he do that? His mind couldn't help but jump all over the place as he felt his heart beat heavily in his chest and his weight shift a little. What did he have to lose? He quickly closed the last few inches to her muzzle and locked his lips against hers, taking a small step forward to keep himself from falling. His mind was racing with all the possible outcomes...Too soon! What if she runs? You're done for...what if she likes it? You dont know what to do...but neither does she? Will this get awkward?