Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Friendship Express RP

Descant

@@Flareon,

Mirror disliked the fact that Encore was trying to talk to her. So, she replied with a simple "Whatever." And waited for Accent's respond. While waiting, she thought about the possibility of 'earning' some money from Encore. Maybe the stallion could be useful, instead of just being a pain and getting in the way of love impressing mares.

(Sorry for anyone who mentioned me. I got stuck at a competition all day... Won't get back home for a bit more hours sadly... So, here's a half-flank post.))

Accent was too busy staring at Encore while everything else occurred. "That sounds divine, Encore!", she exclaimed, as they moved a bit aways from the group.

'No. No, no, no, noooooo.' Silent thought, determined to get more time with Encoe. She quickly walked after him, following hi around. She could just use the, 'You're the only friend I have" excuse if he told her to go away. Besides, she needed to be freed from a curse; that trumps a mare with a crush anyday. Silent just happenned to have fallen for Encore, which now required him to like her, instead of any other mare. 'Yeah....like I can get a colt to like me,' she thought sarcastically.

((Oh dear. I need to seriously think about what to do here. Sometimes playing up the obliviousness is really quite difficult. Ugh.))

Flicking his tail towards that green mare who had been so strange, Encore waved politely back at Silent, smiling, before turning to trot away to talk with Accent, who seemed to be in a rather enthusiastic mood today. Huh. Jabber must've finally stallioned up if she was in such a good mood. Good for him. 

Encore and Accent trotted off into the crowd, unaware (Or at least Encore was...) that they had a follower. They ended up stopping down towards the end of the guard rail that was away from the falls. All the crowd were huddled up as close to the Falls as they could get, so except they were mostly alone down there. Encore turned to talk to Accent, unaware that the same rainbow he had noticed behind Hop earlier was now directly behind him, and said, "Well, have you been having a good day, then? It seems like it." Indeed, Accent still looked very cheerful.

((Ugh. I hate playing oblivious characters. Although I doubt this sexagon would be nearly as intriguing if Encore had noticed that half the mares on the train were chasing him.))

@@Flareon

Accent smiled warmly at him. She just loved hearing his voice so much... It was nearly like music. ((Puns.)) "I'm having a fantastic time! I've been trying to find you throughout the entire town, but Jabber seemed a bit more jumpy than usual... He kept, literally, dragging me through different alleyways and such... I was thinking he was trying to avoid somepony or something... We got breakfast and came here to the falls. Though, Jabber seems to be a bit scared... And then I found you and here we are!", she said with a bit of a giggle.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Flareon

Accent smiled warmly at him. She just loved hearing his voice so much... It was nearly like music. ((Puns.)) "I'm having a fantastic time! I've been trying to find you throughout the entire town, but Jabber seemed a bit more jumpy than usual... He kept, literally, dragging me through different alleyways and such... I was thinking he was trying to avoid somepony or something... We got breakfast and came here to the falls. Though, Jabber seems to be a bit scared... And then I found you and here we are!", she said with a bit of a giggle.

Encore laughed as well, his rich tenor voice dancing in merriment, forming a brief harmony with Accent's quiet giggle. ((I wish I sang tenor. img-1303039-1-sad.png )) "Sounds like quite the adventure, m'dear," he said, still grinning. "Jabber's one lucky colt to have somepony like you around." That was an entirely honest statement, too. He liked Accent quite a lot. He thought that anypony she chose would be blessed with a happy relationship indeed. It was a shame he hadn't met her sooner. Maybe he could have beaten Jabber to the punch. 

((Encore likes Accent, but since she's (technically) with Jabber, he thinks he's simply not allowed to 'like like' her.

Which would probably be the case under different circumstances. At the moment, though, he thinks of her as a close friend, and he's convinced himself she sees him similarly. He's convinced he's always right, see? Therefore, any signs that Accent provides that she really likes Encore, and not Jabber, are probably going to either be not noticed or attributed to other sources, such as just now. It's going to take a lot on Accent's part to convince him otherwise. Even then, he might not roll with it because Jabber complicates things.

Does that make sense?

Also, I need to study for a calculus test, so I may be somewhat inconsistent with my posting from here on out.))

Edited by Flareon

@,

(Now that i think about it, Fiera and Dusk are Fire and Ice) 

Fiera's heart was beating rapidly as Dusk engaged in a kiss. Fiera didn't think Dusk was ready for such a thing. Fiera stepped closer to Dusk and leaned into the kiss. The fur on their chests just barely touching. Fiera put both her hooves around Dusk's neck to pull him closer, but broke the kiss soon afterwards.

"That was... nice" she said. She didn't know what else to say at that moment, her head was wrapped around the idea of them being together.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

One of the conductor twins, who were out on the town as well, looked up noticed how far the Sun had traveled across the sky, immediately pointing the fact out to the other. It was about time for everyone to return to the train. 

One twin, Rag, returned to the train station, while her brother trotted up the winding road to Neighagra Falls, where he requested something to air over the comms and loudspeakers on top of the Gift Shop building. And it was proclaimed for all denizens of Neighagra Falls to hear that the Friendship Express would be departing in a half hour.

Encore, hearing the announcement, turned, and looked back at Accent. "Come with? We were supposed to hang out today, after all, right?" He chuckled.

@@Kolth@,@@,@,@,@,@@Windy Scamper,@,@@Marathon, @@The-Master, @@MelancholicMemory @,

(Is that everypony?)

Edited by Flareon

Actius looked around once more. Okeedokee, he thought, I think I'm done with the Falls anyway. After getting a hat from the gift shop, he made his way back to the train, which he was pretty sure was empty. He trotted up to his room and saw his luggage on the bed. I suppose I should unpack. With much effort, he opened up his overstuffed suitcase and his things flew all over the room.

When he was done putting things in their places (mostly), Actius went to the lounge and sat, eating a bagel, waiting for other ponies to talk to.

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn
  • Brohoof 1

@, @,

"Nice to meet you too." Hop replied while listening to what Unholy said. "Jabber? Why would you be looking for him? Dont waste your time on him. The first thing he did when he met me was to try and get all the way, then he tried asking me out to dinner as if he didn't do something wrong. He only wants to get at you, he dosnt really care. Just me." Hop then turned to Star. "Come on, lets get you inside. You can come too if you want Unholy."

(sorry i havent posted in a while, and sorry for talking bad bout jabber. Hop really dosnt like him.)

Encore laughed as well, his rich tenor voice dancing in merriment, forming a brief harmony with Accent's quiet giggle. ((I wish I sang tenor. img-1303039-1-sad.png )) "Sounds like quite the adventure, m'dear," he said, still grinning. "Jabber's one lucky colt to have somepony like you around." That was an entirely honest statement, too. He liked Accent quite a lot. He thought that anypony she chose would be blessed with a happy relationship indeed. It was a shame he hadn't met her sooner. Maybe he could have beaten Jabber to the punch. 

((Encore likes Accent, but since she's (technically) with Jabber, he thinks he's not allowed to 'like like' her. Which he would probably do easily under different circumstances. At the moment, though, he thinks of her as a close friend, and in thinking that she thinks of him in the same way, he is oblivious to even some of the more obvious signs that she's showing that point to the contrary. He's convinced he's always right, see? As such, he thinks Accent thinks of him as a friend, and it's going to take a lot on Accent's part to convince him otherwise. Even then, he might not roll with it because Jabber complicates things.

Does that make sense?

Also, I need to study for a calculus test, so I may be somewhat inconsistent with my posting from here on out.))

Silent walked behind Encore and this new mare, Accent, apparently, as Encore had failed to notice her. Of course, it's hard to be noticed when you can't say so.

She was about to walk up closer when she heard Encore speak. Now, she had heard the whole conversation butthis rang in her ears. "Jabber's one lucky colt to have somepony like you around." She stopped. Her ears drooped. She knew exactly what that meant. Either Accent just got friend-zoned, or Encore like Accent. She figured the lather. She ran away, fled, back to the train she figured, after the announcement. She slipped into her room, and thought. 'I....he's taken. Maybe not on a date, but his mind is after a mare that's not me. I....now what? The one colt I liked is gone. My life feels like it just came crumbling down....' Tears began to form, but no sound came out of her mouth at all as she mildly cried.

She decided to escape the world.a bit. She saw that the train had a ballroom, and suprisingly, it was empty. She used her magic to conjour up a song, and Silent began to dance, letting the motions calm herself as she spoke to no one.

(OOC: Now would be a great time to convinently walk into the ballroom.. *cough* Actius *cough*. Also, I have no idea what song she's dancing to. No idea. And in case you haven't guessed, Silent's pretty emotionally unstable.)

• Brohoof 1

((My computer died/is dying, so until I get it fixed or my mom lets me borrow her computer, I'll be posting via Kindle. Grrr...))

Actius suddenly heard some music not too far from where he was sitting.  Letting his ears lead him, he headed towards the sound of the noise. He soon found that the music was coming from the ballroom where, to his surprise, a crying Silent Dance was silently dancing. He smiled a little and walked over to her. "Mind if I join you?" They were now face-to-face, and he took her hooves in his, not waiting for a reply, and began to dance with her. He would have asked why she was crying, but she would have had to get her notepad, and  didn't want to stop dancing. Besides, he had found that sometimes talking isn't the answer.

((This post took at least twenty minutes to type on this stupid Kindle...))

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn
  • Brohoof 1

@, @,

"Nice to meet you too." Hop replied while listening to what Unholy said. "Jabber? Why would you be looking for him? Dont waste your time on him. The first thing he did when he met me was to try and get all the way, then he tried asking me out to dinner as if he didn't do something wrong. He only wants to get at you, he dosnt really care. Just me." Hop then turned to Star. "Come on, lets get you inside. You can come too if you want Unholy."

(sorry i havent posted in a while, and sorry for talking bad bout jabber. Hop really dosnt like him.)

Star let out a shaky giggle. "And th-that's why I l-like m-mares ." She said.

Moments later she heard the announcement. "Okay, this g-gives me another r-reason to get b-back to the t-train." She said, pulling her coat a little tighter around herself then looking at Hop. "You're not c-cold too are y-you ?" She asked.

One of the conductor twins, who were out on the town as well, looked up noticed how far the Sun had traveled across the sky, immediately pointing the fact out to the other. It was about time for everyone to return to the train. 

One twin, Rag, returned to the train station, while her brother trotted up the winding road to Neighagra Falls, where he requested something to air over the comms and loudspeakers on top of the Gift Shop building. And it was proclaimed for all denizens of Neighagra Falls to hear that the Friendship Express would be departing in a half hour.

Encore, hearing the announcement, turned, and looked back at Accent. "Come with? We were supposed to hang out today, after all, right?" He chuckled.

Accent heard the announcement as well, looking back to Encore with a smile. "I did say that for sure.. Let's go!", she proclaimed, already beginning to walk back towards the train. 

"Anyways... Jabber... I need to explain something... I don't know if I like him back. He likes me, but, to be honest... I kind of like you too. I like how funny you can be, and how we both have the same similarities and all... And I noticed that Jabber doesn't take fondly of you..."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@

Encore's eyes widened, and his head swiveled about to look directly at Accent. His lavender cheeks had acquired a faint pinkish hue. He wildly tried to think of a decent response, until--- "R-really? Wow, I... Huh." It was not often Encore was lost for words, but when he was, usually it was over some mare. He laughed nervously as they entered the train station. "Jabber thinks I'm trying to steal you from him. Which, honestly..." He chuckled, still nervously, "I hadn't been. At least, not on purpose." He looked at the mare again. Now that he looked properly, she really was quite the attractive pony behind that messy mane of hers. He couldn't believe he was even thinking about this when, technically, she was supposed to be Jabber's...

((Oh, there's going to be blood over this at some point. I can sense it. My spiders are tingling.))

Edited by Flareon

@,

Encore's eyes widened, and his head swiveled about to look directly at Accent. His lavender cheeks had acquired a faint pinkish hue. He wildly tried to think of a decent response, until--- "R-really? Wow, I... Huh." It was not often Encore was lost for words, but when he was, usually it was over some mare. He laughed nervously as they entered the train station. "Jabber thinks I'm trying to steal you from him. Which, honestly..." He chuckled, still nervously, "I hadn't been. At least, not on purpose." He looked at the mare again. Now that he looked properly, she really was quite the attractive pony behind that messy mane of hers. He couldn't believe he was even thinking about this when, technically, she was supposed to be Jabber's...

((Oh, there's going to be blood over this at some point. I can sense it. My spiders are tingling.))

((Odd... Usually there's senses. I never knew you had spiders.))

"Y-yeah... I mean, you wouldn't seem like the pony stealing type... I just noticed a bit of Jabber seemed to scared of some things. He kept going through different alleys just to go to a restaurant that was 20 trots away... And he felt like he was gonna puke off the falls.", Accent explained, as they both entered the train, standing close to the entrance.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

((Odd... Usually there's senses. I never knew you had spiders.))

"Y-yeah... I mean, you wouldn't seem like the pony stealing type... I just noticed a bit of Jabber seemed to scared of some things. He kept going through different alleys just to go to a restaurant that was 20 trots away... And he felt like he was gonna puke off the falls.", Accent explained, as they both entered the train, standing close to the entrance.

"I bet ya he's been here before," Encore said. He didn't want to talk bad about Jabber, but if Accent really didn't know... If Jabber had been hiding it... End game. Funny thing was, he hadn't even really been playing. "First time we met, he was trying very hard to scam this little unicorn mare into buying a useless trinket she didn't even want. Wouldn't take no for an answer. And he didn't seem to be able to keep his stories straight, either... Jumping from persona to persona without even realizing it..." He cleared his throat, glancing around the train. Nopony he recognized was on this car. Which was just one of the sleepers. He began to lead Accent upstairs, towards the cafe/lounge. "I know a bad actor when I see one, Accent."

Oh, @@Kolth, you're going to have to make Jabber kill me for this, whether Accent believes it or not...

EDIT! And by me, I mean Encore. I, personally, IRL, enjoy breathing very much.

Edited by Flareon
  • Brohoof 1

(Oh, SonicAlicorn, I have you right where I want you. And I'm tired or quoting and don't know how to mention, so deal with it....)

Silent's eyes lit up as Actius pulled her into a dance. Or, as she had always seen it, her type of conversation. Somehow, she knew that Actius understood this, that she could communicaye using her dance. But she knew she needed to...explain, if that word even fit the situation. She remembered the song she danced to to learn how to express herself by dancing. 'Maybe I can get him to understand...' She quickly let go and twirled away from Actius. 'Please don't think I'm rejecting the opprotunity to dance. Just wait three seconds,.please.' Her.horn lit up as she changed the song a let the music fill the room. The song was from a musical, and the dialogue at the beginning was what had driven her to continue dance, and eventually find her cutie mark.

The song's intro began, as the dialogue started; "Who needs words? Dancing beats small talk anyday." The si ger began the song, and Silent offered her hoof as she and Actius continued to dance, Silent trying to communicate through her movements and the lyrics of the overplaying song.

(Song that's playing;

I suggjest you watch the whole thing. This song is from the Little Mermaid Musical. Basically, they threw is a scene where Eric teaches Ariel to "talk" to him by dancing. Kinda based Silent off of that whole concept. So yeah. Watching the whole video might help you, Sonic.

• Brohoof 1

Jabber sat facedown on his bed, head hanging off of the edge as he used his magic to bounce a tennis ball against the suite's posh wall. Bounce, an anvil falling on Encore's head. Bounce, pushed off of the train as it speeds along a cliff. Bounce, "Oh, sorry, Accent, I thought you wanted that poison in your tea!" Bounce, yeah, keep it clean...make it an accident.

Bounce thud thud thud...

Lost in his thoughts, Jabber didn't have the concentration to catch the tennis ball before it rolled beneath his bed. He groaned and flipped over so he had a lovely view of the ceiling. Having nothing better in town to do, Jabber had simply made his way back to the train and sulked around in his room, scheming up any number of ways to murder rid himself of Encore. Naturally, he had started messy: frisking a butcher knife from the restaurant would be child's play - had he gone this way, Jabber thought, he would need to record Encore's final screams and pleas for mercy. Y'know, something to fall asleep to each night.

But no, apparently the authorities frowned upon maniacal homicide. He had eventually made his way to poison, and with a curt nod decided upon his method of murder cleaning out the pest.

Finding the ingredients for a simple poison wouldn't be terribly difficult, considering the varied amenities of the train and the many stops they would be making even if he himself didn't know how to make the poison. But finding someone who would know how to MAKE such a concoction...

Jabber thought back to all of the varied ponies he had met yesterday and today. Surely one of them would know some recipe...

His mood did a complete one-eighty as he giggled evilly to himself. Standing up and exiting his room, Jabber began scouring the train for an unsuspecting accomplice.

[[OOC: Mad with love? Mad with...uh...madness? Call it what you will, but Jabber is on the warpath. You better watch out, @Flareon. wink.png ]]

Edited by Kolth
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Hop shook her head lightly. "No, I didn't get as wet as you did. You're body was kind of covering me when you helped me and you took most of the water. Sorry." Hop then turned to unholy. "Im sorry but I really need to get Star to the train." she said before leading Star to the station and got on the train. Hop took Star to her room and closed the door when they got inside.

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: Encore, wai you make both Jabbers hate you?)

Mirror walked back towards the train. She ignored her. Accent had just walked past her and ignored her. She sighed, then entered the train, walking to what she remembered to be her room. She poked her head in, then closed the door, realizing that that was actually the room of the pony she had copied, and she only remembered entering in the first place through Jabber's memories. She walked into the room she KNEW was hers, and lay on the bed. Stupid Encore. Stupid. Stupid Encore.

• Brohoof 2

"I bet ya he's been here before," Encore said. He didn't want to talk bad about Jabber, but if Accent really didn't know... If Jabber had been hiding it... End game. Funny thing was, he hadn't even really been playing. "First time we met, he was trying very hard to scam this little unicorn mare into buying a useless trinket she didn't even want. Wouldn't take no for an answer. And he didn't seem to be able to keep his stories straight, either... Jumping from persona to persona without even realizing it..." He cleared his throat, glancing around the train. Nopony he recognized was on this car. Which was just one of the sleepers. He began to lead Accent upstairs, towards the cafe/lounge. "I know a bad actor when I see one, Accent."

Oh, @@Kolth, you're going to have to make Jabber kill me for this, whether Accent believes it or not...

EDIT! And by me, I mean Encore. I, personally, IRL, enjoy breathing very much.

"So.... He's basically a con artist? That would explain why he was admiring over my bi-- Wait... I bet he was after my bits the entire time! To think that I had hugged him right at the falls... I should've thrown him off if I knew that!", Accent exclaimed, once she found a table in the lounge for her and Encore.

"I'm not mad at him... More like, generally pissed."

@,

Hop shook her head lightly. "No, I didn't get as wet as you did. You're body was kind of covering me when you helped me and you took most of the water. Sorry." Hop then turned to unholy. "Im sorry but I really need to get Star to the train." she said before leading Star to the station and got on the train. Hop took Star to her room and closed the door when they got inside.

Star followed Hop back to the train, waving at Unholy but stopping after a moment remembering that she couldn't see it. "Do you thy-ink Unholy is g-going to be alright ?" She asked as her and Hop boarded the train.

She let out a tiny sneeze and groaned. "Oh dear...I better not get sick." She muttered, as they entered her room.

Star followed Hop back to the train, waving at Unholy but stopping after a moment remembering that she couldn't see it. "Do you thy-ink Unholy is g-going to be alright ?" She asked as her and Hop boarded the train.

She let out a tiny sneeze and groaned. "Oh dear...I better not get sick." She muttered, as they entered her room.

Hop quickly went to the small bathroom and grabbed a towl. She began to dry off Star as best she could. "Why dont you go ahead and climb in bed. If you want I can go look for Unholy, will you be ok if i do?" Hop asked as she inched towards the door.

(So whats the next stop going to be?)

Hop quickly went to the small bathroom and grabbed a towl. She began to dry off Star as best she could. "Why dont you go ahead and climb in bed. If you want I can go look for Unholy, will you be ok if i do?" Hop asked as she inched towards the door.

(So whats the next stop going to be?)

"I can d-do that." She said, taking the towel from Hop and drying off her mane. "Thank's Hop. And I'll be fine. I m-may order some tea from the service thing...it c-costs a little extra but they can deliver it right to the r-room." She said, taking off her boots, scarf, hat, and socks.

She hung them all up before getting into some fleece pajamas and putting on a set of wooly socks. She grabbed a book and a blanket before wrapping herself up and sitting down on the couch next to her bed.

(OCC: im just going to time hop and say shes on the train already)

Unholy trotted out of her room and towards the main lobby cart. she ordered some tea and sat down by herself.

Unholy brushed her hair out of her face then took a sip of her tea.

(OCC: perfect time to interact with Unholy @@Kolth, )

(OCC: i have a plan, and i need Jabber''s help with it :P )

((Okay, I actually forgot there were two Jabbers for a minute there... Now I'm seriously terrified for Encore. One Jabber he can handle. Two... Not so much.))

"So.... He's basically a con artist? That would explain why he was admiring over my bi-- Wait... I bet he was after my bits the entire time! To think that I had hugged him right at the falls... I should've thrown him off if I knew that!", Accent exclaimed, once she found a table in the lounge for her and Encore.

"I'm not mad at him... More like, generally pissed."

Encore nodded and shrugged at basically the same time. "Basically. Although... I'm no expert, but I think he truly cared for you, whatever faults there were." Indeed, he had seemed serious about it when he had threatened Encore, but Encore didn't feel the need to share that tidbit. He didn't want to completely alienate Jabber to Accent. Who knew what Jabber would do if that happened? He didn't always seem quite sane.

@,

Dusk turned bright red and took a step back, shying away a little and looking to the floor - "I uh...im sorry...too fast, right?" he was surprised, but pleasantly so, that she didn't recoil from the kiss, and that she instead seemed to take over. He looked back at her from the corner of his eye, half expecting her to be on her way out of the street by now. "I...sorry if that was too...forward, i've only ever..." he cut himself off once more to save himself from sounding completely inept.