Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Friendship Express RP

Descant

((Okay, I actually forgot there were two Jabbers for a minute there... Now I'm seriously terrified for Encore. One Jabber he can handle. Two... Not so much.))

Encore nodded and shrugged at basically the same time. "Basically. Although... I'm no expert, but I think he truly cared for you, whatever faults there were." Indeed, he had seemed serious about it when he had threatened Encore, but Encore didn't feel the need to share that tidbit. He didn't want to completely alienate Jabber to Accent. Who knew what Jabber would do if that happened? He didn't always seem quite sane.

"That's also true... He was acting extremely kind to me... Kept on calling me "m'lady, dear"... Gentlecoltly? Yes. True? I have no idea...", Accent said, ffeling a bit weird... Of course. She was parched. Buffalo may have been cold, but it was pretty dry...

"Hey, I'm gonna get us some drinks. What would you want?", she asked Encore nicely.

@,

(Just so ya know, were kinda time lagging compared to the others.)

Fiera heard the announcement that the train was leaving to whoknowswhere. Her head turned towards the train station and sighed. "I guess we gotta go... and no Dusk, it wasn't too fast. I've been wanting to do that for a while now..." she said and started to head to the train station. "Cmon" she called back to him.

(edited)

"That's also true... He was acting extremely kind to me... Kept on calling me "m'lady, dear"... Gentlecoltly? Yes. True? I have no idea...", Accent said, ffeling a bit weird... Of course. She was parched. Buffalo may have been cold, but it was pretty dry...

"Hey, I'm gonna get us some drinks. What would you want?", she asked Encore nicely.

Encore looked at Accent and said, "Surprise me." He smiled with a polite amusement. He had decided against being a smart aleck and adding a title like m'lady to the end of his sentence, because he wasn't sure how well she would take that, even as a joke. He sighed, and hummed few notes from a piece he had composed.

Edited by Flareon

Encore looked at Accent and said, "Surprise me." He smiled with a polite amusement. He had decided against being a smart aleck and adding a title like m'lady to the end of his sentence, because he wasn't sure how well she would take that, even as a joke. He sighed, and hummed few notes from a piece he had composed.

Accent had went up to the bar, ordering two random drinks from the menu of drinks on the wall. She set a few bits down on the bar, and carried them back to the table to Encore, setting them down.

"You said surprise you, so I got you this cool exotic drink. It's a fruit margarita with 18 different types of fruit in it.", Accent said, grabbing her glass of limeade, and taking a sip of it.

"I can d-do that." She said, taking the towel from Hop and drying off her mane. "Thank's Hop. And I'll be fine. I m-may order some tea from the service thing...it c-costs a little extra but they can deliver it right to the r-room." She said, taking off her boots, scarf, hat, and socks.

She hung them all up before getting into some fleece pajamas and putting on a set of wooly socks. She grabbed a book and a blanket before wrapping herself up and sitting down on the couch next to her bed.

"You know, you look really comfortable. I think im going to join you." Hop said while hanging up her own jacket and scarf before movin to the couch, snuggling up close to Star. "So what book are you reading?" Hop inquired as she got closer to star and light nuzzled her neck.
  • Brohoof 1

"You know, you look really comfortable. I think im going to join you." Hop said while hanging up her own jacket and scarf before movin to the couch, snuggling up close to Star. "So what book are you reading?" Hop inquired as she got closer to star and light nuzzled her neck.

Star smiled and wrapped the blanket around Hop. She was beginning to feel much warmer and she had stopped shaking. "I'm reading Harry Trotter And The Unicorns Stone. I have never read these books before and I have heard some ponies love them but others think they're stupid. I find it interesting..." She said, closing her book. "So what would you like to do ? I have a few movies with me...or we could just cuddle." She said, nuzzling Hop on the cheek and putting her wing around her

Accent had went up to the bar, ordering two random drinks from the menu of drinks on the wall. She set a few bits down on the bar, and carried them back to the table to Encore, setting them down.

"You said surprise you, so I got you this cool exotic drink. It's a fruit margarita with 18 different types of fruit in it.", Accent said, grabbing her glass of limeade, and taking a sip of it.

Encore laughed. "Thanks, Accent." He slid a few bits across the table to her, to cover his drink, then took a sip of the margarita. He nearly choked on it. It was rather stronger than he had expected. He set it back down, chuckling at himself and peering at it thoughtfully. "I'm gonna have to drink this really slowly." 

• Brohoof 1

Encore laughed. "Thanks, Accent." He slid a few bits across the table to her, to cover his drink, then took a sip of the margarita. He nearly choked on it. It was rather stronger than he had expected. He set it back down, chuckling at himself and peering at it thoughtfully. "I'm gonna have to drink this really slowly." 

"Really? I didn't know it would be THAT strong to be honest... I guess having 18 different fruits inside you at the same time can really mess you up.", Accent said, adding her usual giggle after the sentence. "Maybe I should have just given you my limeade here... It's not strong in the slightest."

• Brohoof 1

@

Dusk nodded his head slowly and smiled, then turned to the station. "Okay, guess we should...it wouldn't be great being left here would it?" he chuckled before starting to walk in the direction Fiera gestured to. 

(sorry for the bland post...I dont feel much like it right now) 

Star smiled and wrapped the blanket around Hop. She was beginning to feel much warmer and she had stopped shaking. "I'm reading Harry Trotter And The Unicorns Stone. I have never read these books before and I have heard some ponies love them but others think they're stupid. I find it interesting..." She said, closing her book. "So what would you like to do ? I have a few movies with me...or we could just cuddle." She said, nuzzling Hop on the cheek and putting her wing around her

Hop thought for a moment and let out a content sigh. "I think I just want to cuddle. Or we can both watch a movie and cuddle. Up to you." Hop quickly pecked Star on the lips before stretching out her wings which emmited a light poping sound as she did. " that felt good."

"Really? I didn't know it would be THAT strong to be honest... I guess having 18 different fruits inside you at the same time can really mess you up.", Accent said, adding her usual giggle after the sentence. "Maybe I should have just given you my limeade here... It's not strong in the slightest."

"No, no, it's fine, don't worry about it," Encore said, chuckling, and taking another sip. He was prepared for it that time. "It's actually quite good once your tongue figures out what it is its drinking." He sipped from it again, thoughtfully. "You could try some if you'd like," he added casually.

He was rather enjoying himself. He and Accent got along very well indeed; they were like... instant best friends or something. Or something more? Encore didn't know, but he didn't dwell on it. He wanted to enjoy the moment.

"No, no, it's fine, don't worry about it," Encore said, chuckling, and taking another sip. He was prepared for it that time. "It's actually quite good once your tongue figures out what it is its drinking." He sipped from it again, thoughtfully. "You could try some if you'd like," he added casually.

He was rather enjoying himself. He and Accent got along very well indeed; they were like... instant best friends or something. Or something more? Encore didn't know, but he didn't dwell on it. He wanted to enjoy the moment.

"I probably would... Maybe after this one.", Accent laughed, finishing up her limeade pretty quickly.

This is a lot different... I never would've thought I would be getting this close to Encore THIS quickly... Definitely not with Jabber for sure... Great. Now he's actually wanting me to get one of those drinks...

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: Just curious, is there a reason why everyone is getting Pokemon profile pictures?)

Silent pulled away from the dance, and Actius frowned a little, saddened, slightly worried. Was that...what was that? he thought. Too soon? I didn't mean to make a move! Well, not too much of one. Is she- Her horn began to glow, and the song changed. Relief filled Actius as he realized what she had been trying to do. At first he didn't pay too much to the lyrics, just enjoyed the moment, but he then heard, "every little step is one step closer to saying what you feel," and he studied it as they danced. After a few seconds, he processed what she was doing, and he thought t was very clever. What if I can't dance well enough? What if I can't interpret her 'words'? He soon found that her movements were easy to follow, and he believed his dancing was very much good enough. They twirled and danced until the end of the song...

(OOC: I'll leave it up tou you, Windy, to figure out what Silent said)

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: Just curious, is there a reason why everyone is getting Pokemon profile pictures?)

((Because why not? Also, Eevees are trending.))

"I probably would... Maybe after this one.", Accent laughed, finishing up her limeade pretty quickly.

This is a lot different... I never would've thought I would be getting this close to Encore THIS quickly... Definitely not with Jabber for sure... Great. Now he's actually wanting me to get one of those drinks...

((He was actually offering to share his... Also, the train's leaving. I'm going to assume that if you haven't posted about it, that you're already there.))

Encore smiled, and took yet another sip of the margarita. With a lurch, the train began to puff slowly away from the platform as the conductor twins ran up and down the platform, shutting the doors and hopping in the ones on the ends. 

"The train has now departed Buffalo Station. The time is 4:30 PM. Curfew is at 9:00. Tomorrow morning we shall be arriving in the city of Sydneigh. Please enjoy the rest of your day here on the Friendship Express."

Noticing that the glass of limeade had been drained, Encore moved his glass partway across the table, as if to give it to Accent for her to try.

• Brohoof 1

((Because why not? Also, Eevees are trending.))

((He was actually offering to share his... Also, the train's leaving. I'm going to assume that if you haven't posted about it, that you're already there.))

Encore smiled, and took yet another sip of the margarita. With a lurch, the train began to puff slowly away from the platform as the conductor twins ran up and down the platform, shutting the doors and hopping in the ones on the ends. 

"The train has now departed Buffalo Station. The time is 4:30 PM. Curfew is at 9:00. Tomorrow morning we shall be arriving in the city of Sydneigh. Please enjoy the rest of your day here on the Friendship Express."

Noticing that the glass of limeade had been drained, Encore moved his glass partway across the table, as if to give it to Accent for her to try.

((I know, but what if there was some backwash with it? Sorry, I just happen to be a little, y'know, plotal, with drinking after others.))

Accent held onto the table once the train began to shoot its way out of the station, overhearing their next destination, Sydneigh. Ooh, Sydneigh... I remember that place. They made me "tidy" up my mane for an orchestra concert... Man, did I hate that... She was too busy thinking about tomorrow that she almost didn't seeing Encore moving his glass towards her, offering her a taste of his drink.

She couldn't but giggle and sigh. "All right. I'll take a sip of it. I still want my own though, if it's good enough.", she said, as she picked up the opposite end of the glass, sipping the beverage. At first, it seemed fine, until her lips start to pucker up from the reaction. After a few seconds, her expression returned to normal, looking back at Encore. "Wow... You were right about it being strong."

• Brohoof 1

Hop thought for a moment and let out a content sigh. "I think I just want to cuddle. Or we can both watch a movie and cuddle. Up to you." Hop quickly pecked Star on the lips before stretching out her wings which emmited a light poping sound as she did. " that felt good."

Star giggled. "It sure sounded like it." She said, cuddling up next to Hop and resting her head on Hop's shoulder. She closed her eyes and let out a happy sigh.

"Today...was wonderful, minus Unholy falling down the falls." She said, opening her eyes and listening to the announcement. "Oh how fun." She said, smiling at the thought of being in Sydneigh...with Hop.

Edited by Jolteon

-snip-

Silent finished dancing with Actius as the song ended, and she seemed frozen in hold, staring into Actius' eyes, trying to understand what he had just said. 'Stallion, it's been a long time since I've danced with somepony else. But it felt...amazing. I know what he said. He understands me, what I'm trying to say through dancing. And he seems to enjoying dancing with me. And, by the looks of it,.I enjoyed it, too.' She continued to stay frozen in hold, no music playing, unsure of what to do, but not wanting to leave. She just stood there, staring into Actius' large eyes, that for some reason made her feel...amazing.

(OOC: Yeah, Eevees are my favorite pokemon)

Silent finished dancing with Actius as the song ended, and she seemed frozen in hold, staring into Actius' eyes, trying to understand what he had just said. 'Stallion, it's been a long time since I've danced with somepony else. But it felt...amazing. I know what he said. He understands me, what I'm trying to say through dancing. And he seems to enjoying dancing with me. And, by the looks of it,.I enjoyed it, too.' She continued to stay frozen in hold, no music playing, unsure of what to do, but not wanting to leave. She just stood there, staring into Actius' large eyes, that for some reason made her feel...amazing.

They twirled and spun through the dance with perfect timing, and when the music slowed to a halt, they stayed in each others embrace, in the pose they ended in. Actius almost wanted to kiss her, but he knew he couldn't - he barely knew her...they stood panting for a while, the dance having exhausted them, neither one speaking. The thought of romance was still prominent in Actius' mind, and it was all he could think of doing, but he knew he shouldn't. He almost did a "What would ___ do?", but he caught himself. The dance had been so intimate and amazing, but then it..stopped.

Instead of embarrasing himself or Silent, he used his horn to start another song, and they began again.

(OOC: No idea what to do from here...)

• Brohoof 1

(I think we should just wrap it up so w ecan move on to the next day.)

Silent continued to dance with Actius for a while. In short, it was a really casual conversation. Nothing like the one they had had before. Silent bowed her head afterwards as a way to say goodnight and dimmed the lights with her magoc, seeing as nopony else was going to use the room. She quickly.scampered away to her room, not wanting anypony else to see that she had slipped away into the ballroom with Actius.

She sat down on her bed and thought about what had happenned during the night. 'Basically, Encore is taken. The supossed love I have...or,.had, for him is gone. But why is it that I don't care anymore? It must have been the dancing. Just letting go. But, then, what's nagging me so hard? Why do I feel like I need to.go back, that dancing by myself isn't enough? It's like I need Actius...oh dear. Here I go again...but, I actually feel something this time, a legit longing to be with him..this is different, this is what love feels like!'

'Good job, Silent. Now, in maybe a million year, Actius will like you, too.'

• Brohoof 1

((I know, but what if there was some backwash with it? Sorry, I just happen to be a little, y'know, plotal, with drinking after others.))

Accent held onto the table once the train began to shoot its way out of the station, overhearing their next destination, Sydneigh. Ooh, Sydneigh... I remember that place. They made me "tidy" up my mane for an orchestra concert... Man, did I hate that... She was too busy thinking about tomorrow that she almost didn't seeing Encore moving his glass towards her, offering her a taste of his drink.

She couldn't but giggle and sigh. "All right. I'll take a sip of it. I still want my own though, if it's good enough.", she said, as she picked up the opposite end of the glass, sipping the beverage. At first, it seemed fine, until her lips start to pucker up from the reaction. After a few seconds, her expression returned to normal, looking back at Encore. "Wow... You were right about it being strong."

Encore couldn't help a smile. "It's actually pretty good, though," he said, taking it back and taking another sip. 

((I'd assume, as a margarita, that this would be alcoholic. Lets say one would get a pony tipsy.))

Setting the glass back down, he said, "Have you ever been to Sydneigh? I can't say I have, although I've always wanted to see the inside of that Opera House they have there."

Encore couldn't help a smile. "It's actually pretty good, though," he said, taking it back and taking another sip.

((I'd assume, as a margarita, that this would be alcoholic. Lets say one would get a pony tipsy.))

Setting the glass back down, he said, "Have you ever been to Sydneigh? I can't say I have, although I've always wanted to see the inside of that Opera House they have there."

Accent went ahead and got herself the same drink she just tested, coming back into Encore's conversation.

"Oh, you've never been inside? It's really cool. I went there to fill in for a percussionist that came down with shingles.", she said, taking a good sip from the margarita. "But their dress code is sooooooo strict. I had to keep my mane looking tidy for the entire time I was there."

Actius watched as Silent walked out of the ballroom and shut off the lights. When she turned out of the doorway, he quickly ran to the hall, where he saw nopony at all. A smile came to his face. For somepony who can't talk, he thought to himself, she sure did a good job of making me want to talk to her again.

He trotted off to his room and lay on his bed, thinking. She really is something. *Sigh* Now if only I could get a girl to think the same of me. Still, she did seem happy after we 'talked'. That's a start. He wasn't completely clueless, although still clueless to some degree. He sat up, hopped off of his bed, and got a script out of his suitcase, along with some songs. While I have some free,time, I might as well practice my lines for next months' show. So he began to sing the songs on the paper with as much emotion as he could.

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn

Star giggled. "It sure sounded like it." She said, cuddling up next to Hop and resting her head on Hop's shoulder. She closed her eyes and let out a happy sigh.

"Today...was wonderful, minus Unholy falling down the falls." She said, opening her eyes and listening to the announcement. "Oh how fun." She said, smiling at the thought of being in Sydneigh...with Hop.

"Today was pretty good." *Sydneigh? Haven't been there before* hop thought as she closed the gap between her and Star, kissing her on the lips for a while before breaking it so she could breath. Hop blushed slighty at the thought of sleeping with the mare next to her. Then again the thought didnt seem so bad.

"Today was pretty good." *Sydneigh? Haven't been there before* hop thought as she closed the gap between her and Star, kissing her on the lips for a while before breaking it so she could breath. Hop blushed slighty at the thought of sleeping with the mare next to her. Then again the thought didnt seem so bad.

Star kissed Hop back and when Hop broke the Kiss, Star gave her a big hug. "Hop...I...I love you." She said, nuzzling Hop's cheek and looking out the window of her room. Since they were much higher the fall's were just in sight and there was a huge rainbow moving from one side to the other...it was beautiful.

Accent went ahead and got herself the same drink she just tested, coming back into Encore's conversation.

"Oh, you've never been inside? It's really cool. I went there to fill in for a percussionist that came down with shingles.", she said, taking a good sip from the margarita. "But their dress code is sooooooo strict. I had to keep my mane looking tidy for the entire time I was there."

Encore peered at Accent, eyes narrowed, as if trying to see her with a tidy mane. Then he shook his head. It couldn't be done. Smiling, he took another sip from his own, which was getting dangerously close to empty. "It's a shame. Although I'm sure that it wasn't that bad."