Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Friendship Express RP

Descant

Encore peered at Accent, eyes narrowed, as if trying to see her with a tidy mane. Then he shook his head. It couldn't be done. Smiling, he took another sip from his own, which was getting dangerously close to empty. "It's a shame. Although I'm sure that it wasn't that bad."

"Well, for me, it was back then. I couldn't handle it for about 2 hours. Too bad there was 3 showings then, and knowing me... Ha, I can't forget that scene.", Accent laughed, already downing half of the drink after that.

You know... Maybe I could... Nah, I bet he wouldn't want to see it... Then again, it's Sydneigh... Oh why not? Just to scare him.

"Well, for me, it was back then. I couldn't handle it for about 2 hours. Too bad there was 3 showings then, and knowing me... Ha, I can't forget that scene.", Accent laughed, already downing half of the drink after that.

You know... Maybe I could... Nah, I bet he wouldn't want to see it... Then again, it's Sydneigh... Oh why not? Just to scare him.

Encore smiled, laughing. "I'm sure you looked just as good with a tidied mane as you do now," he reassured her, perhaps slightly emboldened by whatever delighful brew was in the fruit margarita. He took a moment to glance out the window. "Oh, wow. It's getting dark. The night guards are probably going to come around and tell us to go away soon." He drained the rest of his glass, set it down, and smiled at her. "Whenever you're ready."

• Brohoof 1

Encore smiled, laughing. "I'm sure you looked just as good with a tidied mane as you do now," he reassured her, perhaps slightly emboldened by whatever delighful brew was in the fruit margarita. He took a moment to glance out the window. "Oh, wow. It's getting dark. The night guards are probably going to come around and tell us to go away soon." He drained the rest of his glass, set it down, and smiled at her. "Whenever you're ready."

Accent didn't even notice that it was slowly getting darker by the minute. Two things occupy her mind: Encore, and how damn good that margarita was. She got off her seat, actually feeling a bit woozy. She couldn't tell if it was from the margarita or from the train altogether, but she was a bit dizzy. "Sure... Wow... They must have made this drink a LOT stronger than yours...", she said, trying her best to balance up on her hooves.

Accent didn't even notice that it was slowly getting darker by the minute. Two things occupy her mind: Encore, and how damn good that margarita was. She got off her seat, actually feeling a bit woozy. She couldn't tell if it was from the margarita or from the train altogether, but she was a bit dizzy. "Sure... Wow... They must have made this drink a LOT stronger than yours...", she said, trying her best to balance up on her hooves.

Encore was not so sure. She was rather smaller than he, after all. Anywho, he was only slightly wobbly, so he smiled and trotted around the table to support Accent, who he could tell was not stable on her hooves. "Here, I won't let you fall," he said kindly, taking her hoof.

((This isn't really considered a bold move on his part, this is him just being Mr. Nice Guy, making sure the mare doesn't get hurt on her way back to bed.))

• Brohoof 1

Encore was not so sure. She was rather smaller than he, after all. Anywho, he was only slightly wobbly, so he smiled and trotted around the table to support Accent, who he could tell was not stable on her hooves. "Here, I won't let you fall," he said kindly, taking her hoof.

((This isn't really considered a bold move on his part, this is him just being Mr. Nice Guy, making sure the mare doesn't get hurt on her way back to bed.))

Even though Accent had felt extremely dizzy at that point, her vision wasn't blurred in the slightest. Feeling Encore's hoof to hers, she looked over and smiled at him. "Thank you...:", she softly said, as they both began to walk back towards the cars where their rooms were at.

((It's funny. Before I gave Percuss a life on this page, I had him to where he would get drunk off of ANYTHING alcoholic. This seems to fall into place.))

• Brohoof 1

Even though Accent had felt extremely dizzy at that point, her vision wasn't blurred in the slightest. Feeling Encore's hoof to hers, she looked over and smiled at him. "Thank you...:", she softly said, as they both began to walk back towards the cars where their rooms were at.

((It's funny. Before I gave Percuss a life on this page, I had him to where he would get drunk off of ANYTHING alcoholic. This seems to fall into place.))

"It's nothing," Encore said reassuringly as he led Accent down the train. He stopped outside her compartment, where he lifted her hoof to his mouth and placed a light kiss upon it, before letting go of it, allowing it to fall gracefully to the floor below her. 

"Will I be seeing you tomorrow?" He asked. Under even the smallest influence as he was, his accent faltered slightly, becoming more pronounced, almost overdone. To any sober pony, it would have been apparent at that point that it was not his natural tongue.

"It's nothing," Encore said reassuringly as he led Accent down the train. He stopped outside her compartment, where he lifted her hoof to his mouth and placed a light kiss upon it, before letting go of it, allowing it to fall gracefully to the floor below her.

"Will I be seeing you tomorrow?" He asked. Under even the smallest influence as he was, his accent faltered slightly, becoming more pronounced, almost overdone. To any sober pony, it would have been apparent at that point that it was not his natural tongue.

"Of course... That's a bit of a silly question to ask.", Accent replied, still feeling off balance from her drink. Luckily, she got to use a table that was placed right near her door as a supporting platform. After a moment of herself trying to get situated to this ground, she went over and hugged Encore around his neck. "See you tomorrow.", she finally said, breaking the hug and walking back into her room, and closing the door.

Once inside, she went straight inside the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror. Whoa... He... He kissed my hoof! Oh man this is amazing! I... I think I will tidy my mane... Just for him in Sydneigh... Just for him...

After her little viewing, Accent walked towards her bed, after running into her snare that was still up and out in the open from the first day, and laid down, inside the covers. She slowly began to drift to sleep, excitedly awaiting the day to spend Encore tomorrow...

Star kissed Hop back and when Hop broke the Kiss, Star gave her a big hug. "Hop...I...I love you." She said, nuzzling Hop's cheek and looking out the window of her room. Since they were much higher the fall's were just in sight and there was a huge rainbow moving from one side to the other...it was beautiful.

Hop was completely throwen off by what Star just said. Not that she didnt feel the same, she just didnt expect it. "I love you too." Hop said before pecking Star on the lips and began to snuggle closer. "I think im going to bed. You want to actually go to the bed?"

Hop was completely throwen off by what Star just said. Not that she didnt feel the same, she just didnt expect it. "I love you too." Hop said before pecking Star on the lips and began to snuggle closer. "I think im going to bed. You want to actually go to the bed?"

(OOC: I don't think its that late in the RP time...or is it ? I dunno)

Star nodded and stood up. "If you're tired we can go to bed...but its not that late how about a movie in bed. We could order dinner too. There is a service where they deliver it right to the room." She said, smiling at Hop.

(edited)

"Of course... That's a bit of a silly question to ask.", Accent replied, still feeling off balance from her drink. Luckily, she got to use a table that was placed right near her door as a supporting platform. After a moment of herself trying to get situated to this ground, she went over and hugged Encore around his neck. "See you tomorrow.", she finally said, breaking the hug and walking back into her room, and closing the door.

Once inside, she went straight inside the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror. Whoa... He... He kissed my hoof! Oh man this is amazing! I... I think I will tidy my mane... Just for him in Sydneigh... Just for him...

After her little viewing, Accent walked towards her bed, after running into her snare that was still up and out in the open from the first day, and laid down, inside the covers. She slowly began to drift to sleep, excitedly awaiting the day to spend Encore tomorrow...

"Au revoir..."  Feeling rather pleased with himself, Encore trotted back to his room, where he gazed at himself in the mirror. "Who am I?" He asked himself, without a trace of the upper class accent he had trained himself to use so well. He slept restlessly that night. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

DAY 2

Encore had not slept well over the night. Hop, Jabber, Accent, Star, and that strange, arrogant green pony had flashed through his dreams all night. He awoke to the yellow, early morning sun shining on his bed, and irritably pulled himself out of it to stand next to the window. He was surprised how arid the land was. Indeed, it was practically a desert out there...

He opened the window, and felt a blast of hot, dry air. Coughing in surprise, he forced it shut. Had they really traveled that far from Buffalo? Chilly, icy Buffalo? Overnight? This really must be a quality train.

He looked himself in the mirror, and quickly grew irritated with the state of his mane. He jumped in the shower, and even after bathing, his mane refused to behave.  He rolled his eyes. He would have to make due.

He dressed himself in the finest suit he owned, in a fine purple that matched the highlights of his untidy mane. After all, Sydneigh was one of those hoity-toity cities dominated by the upper class, where appearances were everything. He wanted to make a good impression.

He trotted into the abandoned lounge area, as it appeared he was the first awake that morning, and reclined in one of the more comfortable armchairs, sipping a cup of coffee contentedly.

Edited by Flareon

Hop woke up the sun hitting her face. She pulled her hooves towards her in order to block it out. But something kept her from doin so. She slowly opened her eyes and found herself in a bed, with Star in between her hooves. Had she really slept with Star? *I didnt drink last night did I?* soon a pounding headache answered her question. "Oof.. Ouch, that hurts...." Hop looked at the near by coffee table and found an empty bottle of wine. "That explains that.... so much for a caffeine headache..."

• Brohoof 1

Hop woke up the sun hitting her face. She pulled her hooves towards her in order to block it out. But something kept her from doin so. She slowly opened her eyes and found herself in a bed, with Star in between her hooves. Had she really slept with Star? *I didnt drink last night did I?* soon a pounding headache answered her question. "Oof.. Ouch, that hurts...." Hop looked at the near by coffee table and found an empty bottle of wine. "That explains that.... so much for a caffeine headache..."

Star awoke moments later and let out a slight groan. "Uuugh...I...drank...didn't I ?" She said, putting a hoof to her head and blinking in the bright sunlight. "How in Equestria did I agree to drinking ?" She yawned. "How did you sleep Hop ?" She asked, stretching her forelegs and wings before nuzzling Hop.

Star awoke moments later and let out a slight groan. "Uuugh...I...drank...didn't I ?" She said, putting a hoof to her head and blinking in the bright sunlight. "How in Equestria did I agree to drinking ?" She yawned. "How did you sleep Hop ?" She asked, stretching her forelegs and wings before nuzzling Hop.

Hop nuzzled star back. "Good. But I think i need some asprin or something to kill this headache." She replied before kissing star. "Mmmm, or I could lay here and deal with it. I really dont feel like getting up to do anything." Hop stretched her wings, making small poping sounds.

Hop nuzzled star back. "Good. But I think i need some asprin or something to kill this headache." She replied before kissing star. "Mmmm, or I could lay here and deal with it. I really dont feel like getting up to do anything." Hop stretched her wings, making small poping sounds.

Star giggled and cuddled up closer to Hop. "Wanna get the breakfast in bed thing ? She asked, grabbing a small piece of paper that almost looked like a menu from her bedside table. She opened it up and held it out so both her and Hop could read it. "Oh wow...this looks so delicious. Maybe they will send an aspirin with the meal." She chuckled and nuzzled Hop one last time before slowly standing up and walking over to a bag.

She rummaged around inside and a few moments later...she pulled out a small bottle of pain killers.

Silent woke up to find a blinding sunlight. 'Ouch...not used to that, considering how Buffalo was. Oh well. Better get dressed. We're going to Sydneigh, after all. And something tells me I'll be with Actius.' She rolled out of bed, and, out of lainess, stood still as she lwvitated a light pink dress with white flowers onto her. She then put a more hot-pinkish flower in her hair. 'I really hope Actius is pleased. After all, I have to impress him in more than just dancing.' She thought as she walked out into the lobby.

(Spending all day traveling, don't expect a lot of posts.)

@@Flareon

((Would've posted during school, but it required me wearing pants with tight pockets. Long story.))

Accent awoke early, waking up to darkness inside her room. Since she had been in Sydneigh before, she was wary of the bright sunlight that most ponies would wake up to, and had closed her blinds last night. Getting up, she moved down towards her bathroom, doing what she had loathed before, but now wanted to for Encore... 

After a few minutes, she had came out of her compartment, her mane extremely well done. Before in Sydneigh, they had designed her mane in the same form as a certain orchestra pony named Octavia.. Now, she had copied the exact same design and all, walking off towards, to where she thought was, Encore's room.

Actius got up early, woken by the bright light of the sun. At first he lay in bed, simply too lazy to get up. In the end, the suns' glare was just too strong to ignore, and he sat upright, groaning. After sliding off of the bed (which took him two full minutes), he looked in the bathroom mirror and yelped. For someone with such a short mane, he had a huge amount of bedhead. He combed through it several time and it returned to normal. Normal wasn't enough for Sydneigh. He combed it again, put a little hairspray in it, and tweaked it to as close a he'd ever get to perfection.

He trudged over to the dresser into which he had unloaded his luggage and took out an assortment of suit pieces. He put them on and looked into a mirror once again, this one being the taller one in the actual bedroom part of the suite. The black suit he had chosen included a suit jacket with medium length tails and average length buttoned sleeves, a white button-down shirt with black buttons, and a red bowtie located just below the ruffled collar, matching the red of the cummerbund and the pocket hanky. While it did look good, Actius was still irritated with his appearance. Putting on the suit had messed up his mane.

After adjusting his mane for the fifth time, washing his face, and brushing his teeth, Actius headed downstairs into the lounge. There he saw Encore, who he nodded to before proceeding to get his breakfast, a freshly-made cream danish.

@@Umbreon

Encore's door was closed, and the lights were off. Either Encore was still asleep, or had already left the room. Of course, to the reader, it's obvious which case it was, but to Accent it was not so.

Encore sat in the lobby, where he nodded back at Actius, who had just entered the room. He gestured at the chair opposite him invitingly. Why not? Early morning talks were most pleasant, and he hadn't seen head nor tail of Actius since the day before, at Neighgra. 

Actius got up early, woken by the bright light of the sun. At first he lay in bed, simply too lazy to get up. In the end, the suns' glare was just too strong to ignore, and he sat upright, groaning. After sliding off of the bed (which took him two full minutes), he looked in the bathroom mirror and yelped. For someone with such a short mane, he had a huge amount of bedhead. He combed through it several time and it returned to normal. Normal wasn't enough for Sydneigh. He combed it again, put a little hairspray in it, and tweaked it to as close a he'd ever get to perfection.

He trudged over to the dresser into which he had unloaded his luggage and took out an assortment of suit pieces. He put them on and looked into a mirror once again, this one being the taller one in the actual bedroom part of the suite. The black suit he had chosen included a suit jacket with medium length tails and average length buttoned sleeves, a white button-down shirt with black buttons, and a red bowtie located just below the ruffled collar, matching the red of the cummerbund and the pocket hanky. While it did look good, Actius was still irritated with his appearance. Putting on the suit had messed up his mane.

After adjusting his mane for the fifth time, washing his face, and brushing his teeth, Actius headed downstairs into the lounge. There he saw Encore, who he nodded to before proceeding to get his breakfast, a freshly-made cream danish.

Silentwalked out in her dress, and began to make her way over to the lobby, her saddlebag around her witha notepad and pencil, just in case. Zhe noticed Actius talking with Encore, and her pace quickened a little as she got over to where they were sitting. She sat down close to them and smiled, her way of saying hello.

Useless. All of the ponies on this train were useless!

Of the handful of ponies Jabber had tried to coerce into joining his little scheme, three had misunderstood him, four had simply walked away, and two threatened to report him to the conductor. Those last two had required a small "donation" in order to keep their fat traps shut.

By Celestia's fetlocks, ponies could be annoying and stubborn.

Jabber sluggishly awoke the next morning. Apparently today was the day the train would dock in Sydneigh- is dock the right word? Harbor? What does a train do, anyway?

Jabber huffed at the sunlight just beginning to stream through the window...

Window. Glass. Sharp. Cut. Knife. Murder. Kill.

Oh, goody! Maybe he could finally murder Encore today!

With a subtle sense of déjà vu, Jabber laughed gleefully and hopped out of bed. Yes, today was going to be a good day. Jabber would kill Encore and Jabber and Accent would get married on top of a mountain! And there will be flutes and trombones and garlands of fresh herbs! Their children will form a family band and they'll tour the countryside and Encore wouldn't be invited!

Because, y'know, he will be dead. Wonderfully, completely, utterly dead.

Jabber skipped out into the hallway of the carriage and spied a familiar mare at the end of the hallway. "Hello-o-o-o!" Jabber called out, giggling to himself as he pranced towards the mare.

[[[OOC: , you're up! Enjoy a slightly-insane Jabber.]

• Brohoof 3

Star giggled and cuddled up closer to Hop. "Wanna get the breakfast in bed thing ? She asked, grabbing a small piece of paper that almost looked like a menu from her bedside table. She opened it up and held it out so both her and Hop could read it. "Oh wow...this looks so delicious. Maybe they will send an aspirin with the meal." She chuckled and nuzzled Hop one last time before slowly standing up and walking over to a bag.

She rummaged around inside and a few moments later...she pulled out a small bottle of pain killers.

"Thank Celestia you have something with you!" Hop exclaimed as she bounded over to Star and snatching the bottle from her. She quickly popped one of the pills in her mouth and swallowed it nearly gagging from the taste. "Ugh, should have taken that with something."

"Thank Celestia you have something with you!" Hop exclaimed as she bounded over to Star and snatching the bottle from her. She quickly popped one of the pills in her mouth and swallowed it nearly gagging from the taste. "Ugh, should have taken that with something."

Star chuckled. "They do taste kinda gross...but they're the best things you could get. They're made with all natural ingredients and are actually quite good for you." She said, swallowing one of the pills and grimacing slightly before putting them all back in the bathroom. "So...Breakfast what'll it be ?"

Once Accent had gotten to his room, she knocked on his door three times, smiling. ((@Flareon, I'm not sure if she had known beforehand, so let's just say that he told her before the day ended.)) "Encore? It's me, Accent! Ready to go?", she called out, expecting his melodic voice to pierce through the door. Sadly, she didn't get a response back or anything...

"Aw, dang... Where is that pony then?", she pondered, now going to explore the rest of the train to find Encore.

((Anyone is free to interact with Accent at this point.))

Useless. All of the ponies on this train were useless!

Of the handful of ponies Jabber had tried to coerce into joining his little scheme, three had misunderstood him, four had simply walked away, and two threatened to report him to the conductor. Those last two had required a small "donation" in order to keep their fat traps shut.

By Celestia's fetlocks, ponies could be annoying and stubborn.

Jabber sluggishly awoke the next morning. Apparently today was the day the train would dock in Sydneigh- is dock the right word? Harbor? What does a train do, anyway?

Jabber huffed at the sunlight just beginning to stream through the window...

Window. Glass. Sharp. Cut. Knife. Murder. Kill.

Oh, goody! Maybe he could finally murder Encore today!

With a subtle sense of déjà vu, Jabber laughed gleefully and hopped out of bed. Yes, today was going to be a good day. Jabber would kill Encore and Jabber and Accent would get married on top of a mountain! And there will be flutes and trombones and garlands of fresh herbs! Their children will form a family band and they'll tour the countryside and Encore wouldn't be invited!

Because, y'know, he will be dead. Wonderfully, completely, utterly dead.

Jabber skipped out into the hallway of the carriage and spied a familiar mare at the end of the hallway. "Hello-o-o-o!" Jabber called out, giggling to himself as he pranced towards the mare.

[[[OOC: , you're up! Enjoy a slightly-insane Jabber.]

Unholy flicked her ears.

"ah... just the pony i wanted to see." She said, flashing him a smirk.

"look, you don't want Accent and Encore together as much as i do, so i've got a plan." Unholy Sight said with a slight chuckle.

she began flipping through her saddle bag until she pulled a jar of potion out of her bag.

"here it is." Unholy said, shaking the jar of potion.

"this is a simple love potion, not as strong as love poison, but it wont effect the pony giving the other pony the love potion. be careful thought..." Unholy said, handing over the jar.

"give it to Accent, it'll make her fall asleep, but pay no mind to that. make sure when she wakes up that you're the first pony she sees. she'll completely forget about Encore and she'll only care about you." Unholy finished saying, giving Jabber a smirk and a mischievous wink.

(OCC: oh yes... that dark side to Unholy ph34r.png  )

Edited by Autumn Dream
  • Brohoof 1

Star chuckled. "They do taste kinda gross...but they're the best things you could get. They're made with all natural ingredients and are actually quite good for you." She said, swallowing one of the pills and grimacing slightly before putting them all back in the bathroom. "So...Breakfast what'll it be ?"

Hop jumped back onto the bed with a sigh. "Breakfast in bed really does sound good but I also want to see the others. You know what, screw it, to the dinner car!" Hop got to her hoofs again and flew put into the hallway, hovering at the door waiting for star to follow.