Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Friendship Express RP

Descant

Star nodded in agreement. "That must be really cool. And I help out at my friends tea shop. I want to play music full time but I live in  ponyville which is a rather small town so I don't really make enough money. I have played at one or two parties though. And I have busked in Canterlot before...I made a few bits but I don't want to move away from Ponyville." 

"Alas, I can understand. Moving and leaving everything you've known behind is a hard thing to do. Just go where your heart takes you, and you'll be fine, one hoof infront of the other, you know?" Harmonic says, trying to break the ice of the conversation.

"If your music is half as beautiful as you, you'll be the best in Equestria." He says, trying to flirt a little bit.

• Brohoof 1

@@Harmonic Revelations,

@,

"That would be amazing. I'd love to go with you sometimes. I think it would be a lot of fun. I work as a professional writer. I like that it lets me stay home in the Everfree Forest, but it also lets me travel if I want. It's not as exciting of a job as your job, but I love it and the lifestyle it lets me lead. It's great." She smiled wistfully while talking about her job.

@@Harmonic Revelations,

@,

"That would be amazing. I'd love to go with you sometimes. I think it would be a lot of fun. I work as a professional writer. I like that it lets me stay home in the Everfree Forest, but it also lets me travel if I want. It's not as exciting of a job as your job, but I love it and the lifestyle it lets me lead. It's great." She smiled wistfully while talking about her job.

"I don't really have a home, I'm constantly travelling, either I stay in an inn, or if I'm down on my luck, I sleep in whatever ruin I happen to be in. This train is probably the most luxorious thing I've been on. Not that I mind the life style, it pays well and makes me feel alive." Harmonic says.

"You live in the Everfree forest? I had a friend who used to live around there." Harmonic says, straying off topic.

"Alas, I can understand. Moving and leaving everything you've known behind is a hard thing to do. Just go where your heart takes you, and you'll be fine, one hoof infront of the other, you know?" Harmonic says, trying to break the ice of the conversation.

"If your music is half as beautiful as you, you'll be the best in Equestria." He says, trying to flirt a little bit.

Star's eyes widened slightly and she blushed, then she looked down at the table, trying to hide her blush. "I uh... i'm flattered." She said as her blush got slightly worse and she fiddled with her hooves. She tried to think of something else to say but nothing came to mind...so she just stayed quiet.

@@MagicalStarRain

Aww, how adorable. She was so enthralled with his charm that she couldn't even form words! "I know that feeling. Equestria's a mighty big place, but I've been around the block a couple times, so to speak. Being a travelling salespony means you get to see the world. Maybe you could accompany me on my travels sometime! I could show you the world - it's shining, shimmering, splendid!"

OOC: Had to sneak in the Disney reference.

Star Rain could already visualize the world with its glimmering variety, though she also knew well that even the brightest places have a dark corner here or there. It wasn't hard either- she had drawn the world many times with her own magic in many different forms. She was shocked though at Jabber's proposal. Travel with him, a total stranger? Still, she had to keep up a friendly demeanor. "Sounds nice. I may consider it," she said, her stuttering problem crawling in.

"I don't really have a home, I'm constantly travelling, either I stay in an inn, or if I'm down on my luck, I sleep in whatever ruin I happen to be in. This train is probably the most luxorious thing I've been on. Not that I mind the life style, it pays well and makes me feel alive." Harmonic says.

"You live in the Everfree forest? I had a friend who used to live around there." Harmonic says, straying off topic.

"Yeah, I know it's kind of unusual, but it can be a truly beautiful place, and it's my home. I actually live pretty close to Ponyville. It's a pretty fun place, but I like to travel myself, every once in a while. You should come see it sometime. The forest can be dangerous if you don't know your way around it, but you'd be safe with me," she smiled cheerfully at the stallion, as she saw Star blush at Harmonic's complement.

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, I know it's kind of unusual, but it can be a truly beautiful place, and it's my home. I actually live pretty close to Ponyville. It's a pretty fun place, but I like to travel myself, every once in a while. You should come see it sometime. The forest can be dangerous if you don't know your way around it, but you'd be safe with me," she smiled cheerfully at the stallion, as she saw Star blush at Harmonic's complement.

Harmonic smiled and nodded once more. 

"I'll have to do that then, milady."

Star's eyes widened slightly and she blushed, then she looked down at the table, trying to hide her blush. "I uh... i'm flattered." She said as her blush got slightly worse and she fiddled with her hooves. She tried to think of something else to say but nothing came to mind...so she just stayed quiet.

"It's no problem at all, dear, after all, isn't the easiest thing to speak the truth?" he said, he knew that sounded corny, but he was trying his best to play it cool. He assumed he was failing at that.

Fiera had gotten a RLT (Raddish Lettus Tomato) sandwich and some lemon peppermint tea. Both of which were her favorites.

@,

Fiera noticed an alone stallion sitting a table eating a sandwich. 'Might as well make some friends while i travel all the way around Equestria...' she thought to herself.

With her normal cheery attitude radiating from herself, she skipped over to the table and smiled. "This seat available?" she asked the stallion, pointing with a hoof at the chair on the opposite side of the table from him.

• Brohoof 2

@

((I could hug you Ponyworld :P))

Dusk was caught off guard by the sudden appearance of the mare at the table, and almost choked on his sandwich. 

He covered his mouth with his hoof and nodded his head "I, uh, sure!" he swallowed, not expecting anypony to actually speak to him, he wasn't sure what to say. He never was good with strangers.

• Brohoof 1

After spending a long time unpacking the only two suitcases she brought (which didnt have very much in them) Little Hop felt hungry. Not starving, but maybe something small. She quickly brushed out her mane then exited the room. Fortunately for her she already had checked the map for where the diner car was and quickly made for it. When she reached it she sat at a table where she got a good view out the window into the beautiful scene in front of her.

@@Harmonic Revelations,

Moonbeam laughed. "You certainly are a charming young stallion," she said whimsically. "I'd love to have you visit sometime." She took a sip of her tea. "Mmm, that was delicious!" she exclaimed. "This trip keeps on getting better and better! So, Harmonic, if you're a scholar, do you have a specialty in a particular area?"

Harmonic smiled and nodded once more. 

"I'll have to do that then, milady."

"It's no problem at all, dear, after all, isn't the easiest thing to speak the truth?" he said, he knew that sounded corny, but he was trying his best to play it cool. He assumed he was failing at that.

Star's blush got even worse but she still couldn't help but smile at the complements. Most of the time ponies would give her weird looks or stare at her stripes so she had always felt rather self conscious. "I...thank's." She said, then she ordered a cup of tea from a waiter as he trotted by. He nodded and walked off to the kitchen.

@@Kolth,@@MagicalStarRain

Encore glanced up from the corner to see that the several ponies he had noted earlier were still talking. He had transitioned from looking out the window to scribbling on a piece of parchment, but he packed his parchment away now, having decided to actually talk to somepony. He saw what appeared to be two distinctive groups of ponies chatting on either side of the lounge. He trotted to the closer of the two groups, sipping his coffee thoughtfully and glancing at the ponies there before joining in any conversation. There was a rather flustered-looking unicorn mare and a slick unicorn colt that, for reasons he could not tell immediately, Encore was immediately wary of. Either way, he dipped his head politely at the pair of them, tipping his black and purple fedora politely. "Hello, friends." He knew neither of them, and he half expected the slick fellow to smirk at his accent, although again, he wasn't sure why he got that feeling from him.

(I may not have said clearly before, but he's wearing a black suit with a purple tie, and a black fedora with a purple band ringing around it. The purple matches the tips of his mane and tail.)

(Time to inadvertently save Star Rain, eh? If Encore had bothered to listen in on their conversation, he'd probably be even warier.)

@

((Its good to know some ponies; and by some i mean almost every roleplayer here, knows i was the original Ponyworld Destroyer... so says my NEW name! I'll probably be changing it back to normal once it resets))

Fiera chuckled at his sudden reaction and sat down, putting her sandwich and drink on the table. "So what brought you to Canterlot? Or do you live here?" she asked. It seemed it would become a running question she would end up asking everypony on the train.

Edited by The Original PWD
  • Brohoof 1

@@Kolth @@MagicalStarRain 

(seesh im off for 3 hours and nearly 50 posts...)

Styles looked at the other stallion from the corner of his eye. "Oh sure a mare asks about your profession and you explain it in detail, A stallion asks and you are as tight as a clam." He wasn't sure why he was so comfortable making jokes with this stallion but the salespony appeared to have a decent sense of humor. 

@

Styles turned to the newcomer. noticing his choice of headwear he took off his own fedora, threw it in the air, caught it with a wing and deposited it back on his head. "I like the hat."

Edited by SørenWolf
  • Brohoof 1

@@Harmonic Revelations,

Moonbeam laughed. "You certainly are a charming young stallion," she said whimsically. "I'd love to have you visit sometime." She took a sip of her tea. "Mmm, that was delicious!" she exclaimed. "This trip keeps on getting better and better! So, Harmonic, if you're a scholar, do you have a specialty in a particular area?"

"Why thank you. And I'd be honored to be your guest.

And yes, my specialty is ancient civilizations, especially their architecture. That lends me a lot of my skill in the field of treasure hunting and general exploration."

Star's blush got even worse but she still couldn't help but smile at the complements. Most of the time ponies would give her weird looks or stare at her stripes so she had always felt rather self conscious. "I...thank's." She said, then she ordered a cup of tea from a waiter as he trotted by. He nodded and walked off to the kitchen.

"You're welcome. There is something about your stripes I find unique, majestic, even." He said.

@

((There's another Ponyworld?))

"I uh...i'm just visiting a friend." he replied. There was a smile on his face, but his voice had telltale nerves all over it. "I wish I lived here" he chuckled. "Um...so...what about you? What brings somepony such as yourself here?" 

He quickly swallowed the rest of his sandwich, not wishing to continue eating while he was having a conversation. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Harmonic Revelations, @,

"He's right, you know, Star. Your stripes are really pretty. You should be proud," said Moonbeam, motioning with her tea cup. "Anyway, so what made you both want to ride on the Friendship Express? I know the train is amazing, but something had to make you want to go on a train ride."

Harmonic paused for a moment to take a bit of time to think about how to respond to that question.

"A combination of wanting to go sight-seeing and a desire to see some ruins in far off parts of Equestria. As for why I'm on this specific train, it had a luxury suite for a very low price. How about you two?" Harmonic said, looking back to the two mores on the other side of the table.

"Why thank you. And I'd be honored to be your guest.

And yes, my specialty is ancient civilizations, especially their architecture. That lends me a lot of my skill in the field of treasure hunting and general exploration."

"You're welcome. There is something about your stripes I find unique, majestic, even." He said.

@@Harmonic Revelations@,

"He's right, you know, Star. Your stripes are really pretty. You should be proud," said Moonbeam, motioning with her tea cup. "Anyway, so what made you both want to ride on the Friendship Express? I know the train is amazing, but something had to make you want to go on a train ride."

"I...I don't know what to say...thank's guys. I always got made fun of when I was a filly so...I have been rather self conscious." She said, looking down at her hooves. "And I came on the train because...well, I have only really been to Ponyville, Canterlot, and Manehattan. Also my parents house which is about a five hour carriage ride from Ponyville. So I just wanted to see more of Equestria." She said, sipping her tea which a waiter had just placed on the table in front of her.

"I...I don't know what to say...thank's guys. I always got made fun of when I was a filly so...I have been rather self conscious." She said, looking down at her hooves. "And I came on the train because...well, I have only really been to Ponyville, Canterlot, and Manehattan. Also my parents house which is about a five hour carriage ride from Ponyville. So I just wanted to see more of Equestria." She said, sipping her tea which a waiter had just placed on the table in front of her.

"It's not fair that ponies make fun of you. If you ask me, if they'd be anything they'd be jealous." Harmonic said, taking another sip of his coffee, which was now almost empty. He decided now would be as good a time as ever to ask.

"So, which suites are you two lovely young mares staying in?" Harmonic asked.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 1

"I feel the same way, Star. I was Canterlot to see a show, and I felt like going on a little adventure; seeing more of the world."

When Harmonic commented on how Star was bullied, Moonbeam chimed in. "I completely agree. I can't see why anyone would ever make fun of you."

"We're staying on the two rooms closest to the stairs on the highest floor of the next car, right across from eachother. There's a beautiful view from up there."

• Brohoof 1

"I feel the same way, Star. I was Canterlot to see a show, and I felt like going on a little adventure; seeing more of the world."

When Harmonic commented on how Star was bullied, Moonbeam chimed in. "I completely agree. I can't see why anyone would ever make fun of you."

"We're staying on the two rooms closest to the stairs on the highest floor of the next car, right across from eachother. There's a beautiful view from up there."

"I'm staying on the lower floor of this cart, I'm in Suite C." Harmonic says.

"Not much of a view from down there but it's still a luxury cart, none-the-less." he adds. He notices his coffee is empty, and he pours himself some more.

"Adventure is always good for young ponies, it helps you get more experience. I wish more ponies were like you two."

@@SørenWolf,@, @@Kolth,

Star Rain was suddenly feeling uncomfortable and claustrophobic, though she did her best to hide it from the two-now three- stallions. What in the world did Styles mean by that? Is Jabber a lady's stallion or something? And what the heck, when did that other one get here?! Her mind was in a torrent now. "Hi there..." she said to Encore. Nothing followed.

"It's not fair that ponies make fun of you. If you ask me, if they'd be anything they'd be jealous." Harmonic said, taking another sip of his coffee, which was now almost empty. He decided now would be as good a time as ever to ask.

"So, which suites are you two lovely young mares staying in?" Harmonic asked.

Star smiled. "Thank's guys. And I am quite happy with our rooms...they have a wonderful view...well...right now my room is facing the station but once we get going I can imagine that it will be quite nice." She said, chuckling and sipping some of her tea which was quite good.