Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Friendship Express RP

Descant

Mirror awoke quickly. Today. Today she would get rid of Encore and Accent would love her. She just needed to figure out a plan. There were multiple things. She could figure out a plan with Jabber, in which he would probably agree, to an extent, or she could go ahead and try to murder Encore. Of which, if she was caught, she would be arrested, or perhaps even banished. She could just be a con pony like usual and take Encore's money, but that probably wouldn't work. She stepped out of her room. She had a stallion to find (and kill).

(OOC: Mirror is probably gonna ruin ur plans, guise. That's what happens when you don't tell her. (Die Encore))

• Brohoof 1

@

After wandering around for a while trying to find Encore, Accent had decided to head off towards the compartments again. Maybe he had went back to his room while she didn't notice. Upon heading there, she had seen some pony who was at the falls yesterday with her.. 

"Excuse me...", she said, walking up to her. "Have you seen a pony named Encore around here?"

(Excuse me if I spell a few words wrong. I am typing on my phone.)

Chrissie brushed a strand of her pink mane aside, and tucked it behind her ear. She held yet another endangered flower in her hoofs, and was told by the Nature Preserve headmistress to meet her by the station. She had told Chrissie that she had been on vacation, and it mighttake a couple hours for her to arrive. So there she sat-after four hours wait, still no sign of her boss. Her cell phone rang ssuddenlly, making Chrissie jump because she had been still for the longest time. "Chrysanthemum?" A male voice asked her. She somehow felt like she should know the speaker from somewhere, but she couldn't quite pinpoint it. "I prefer Chrissie. May I ask who you are?" She heard the voice grumble something that she could not understand. "I'm a friend. I am just here to tell you that your boss, Ms. Thorne, on the morrow." I wanted to scream. Wail. Something high pitched and distruptive. "Is she hurt?" I asked, trying to choke back my tears. "Oh no miss Chrysanthamum, the train just broke down. No need to fret." Chrissie rolled her eyes, half glad that he could not see her. "It's Chrissie, but thanks for the info. I have to go anyway."

@@Umbreon,

Of course she was looking for Encore. Of course. "Who needs Encore?" Well, if she was trying to find Encore, there wasn't any chance of killing him at the moment. Maybe later, Accent would give up looking, and Mirror could push him under the train or something. She smiled at the thought, then her thoughts went back to Accent. She was more important at the moment.

Max had just finished up his breakfast, eager to get going. He was visiting his grandmother here in Sydneigh for about 3 says, and although he cared for his grandma very much, he was eager to get going. Max was trotting over to the door when his grandma walked in.

"Aren't you going to brush your mane at least?" She asked intently.

"No need. I usually have my fedora to cover it." Max said in a bright tone.

"Oh, that's right. I forgot something." Max rushed into the guest room he was staying in, looking around for the remainder of his things. He found his fedora, placing it on his head carefully. It didn't completely conceal his messy mane, but it would suffice. He went over to a drawer, retrieving his heart ruby necklace. He slipped it under his concierge coat, sharing the same rust red color as his fedora. Assured he had all he needed, Max trotted back towards the door to the house.

"Goodbye grandma!" Max called through the house.

"See you, pumpkin" She called out from the kitchen. And with that, Max trotted out into the blistering summer day that warmed Sydneigh. Everypony was dressed very sharply, despite the blistering weather. The only reason Max was wearing a concierge and a fedora was because he felt naked without them. He decided to fly over to the train station to wait for the train to arrive. He flew fast, hoping that the wind would cool him off. When he finally reached the station, he simply found a shady spot, and simply sat down, trying not to cook in the intense heat.

@

((I really couldn't tell if that was a thought or an out-loud statement...))

"Um... I do? Have you seen him?", Accent questioned, looking extremely confused at this mare. What was her deal? Did she have some sort of horrible grudge against him or something of that matter?

Melody walked towards the train station at Sydneigh.  Her band mates had been with her on this trip from the beginning, but had all agreed to go their separate ways for the rest of their off season vacation.  Melody was all packed and ready for this train ride of a vacation that she'd set up.  She'd replaced her original saddlebags with a larger set so that she had extra clothes to wear just in case a special event came up.  Once she made it to the boarding platform she bid farewell to her friends waving goodbye. Melody set her bags down and stretched her hooves out, and correcting her bandanna. Melody hopped up and down in excitement "Oh this is going to be so much fun. I can't wait to make new friends on this train."

Hop jumped back onto the bed with a sigh. "Breakfast in bed really does sound good but I also want to see the others. You know what, screw it, to the dinner car!" Hop got to her hoofs again and flew put into the hallway, hovering at the door waiting for star to follow.

Star chuckled and moved towards the door but stopped half way through. "I just realized...apart from the fall's, we haven't really been out on a date...like a real fancy dress up date...would you like to eat dinner with me in the fancy dinner place tonight ?" She asked, stepping out of her room and locking the door behind her. She spread her wings and flew up a foot off the ground so she was next to Hop.

@@Umbreon,

Stupid, stupid Encore. Why did he have to make everything fail. "Sorry, but no. I haven't seen him." She didn't care anymore. She was going to find Jabber. After all the confusion of him having a double, they would kill Encore. Or something similiar. She walked off, completely forgetting that she was leaving Accent, and trotted down through the hallway, looking for Jabber.

Chrissie looked down at the plant with some disappointment. Inside of her, she had been screaming like hay. She  just wished she could do it on the outside. Since Chrissie could not go to the Preserve until Tomorrow, she tucked the flower under her hoofs, and made her way to the station. A spot for a tree had been dug years ago, but had never been used. She wanted to make the plant feel happy, the way she could not make herself feel.Chrissie carefully took out the plant from the pot, and set it down where hopefully nopony would step on it. She dug a small hole in the soil, and carefully put the flower in it. She then covered the hole back up with soil, and rised from her squatting position so now she was in more of a kneel. 

Unholy closed her bag, grabbed her tea, then trotted away from Jabber.

hopefully... everything will work out as planned... Unholy Sight thought as she trotted to then next cart over.

for some reason, she wasn't that afraid of crossing the carts anymore... or was she?

Unholy froze once she stepped out the door, she just... couldn't cross by herself.

she stood in the doorway, her scrawny legs shaking as the cart rattled on the train tracks.

@

Accent looked a bit surprised that this mare had just left... Why did she seem so rude? That was extremely weird... I better keep an eye on her... After that incident, she had just walked away from the incident, still a bit confused.

@

On the way through the train, she had managed to find that mare from before... The blind mare. She just seemed frozen at the end of the cart, and through the middle of the way. She walked up to her, a bit concerned.

"Hey... Are you all right?", she asked calmly.

Actius saw Encore gesture towards the table, and he trotted over, sitting down in one of the chairs. "Hey," he said casually. "Nice suit." He then turned to his right, where Silent had just sat down. He couldn't help but stare at her. That dress was beautiful, and she looked just as stunning in it. "Wow, you look amazing, Silent." He immediately felt a small twinge of panic that started to grow by the second. I hope I look okay...

@

Melody looked back at the schedule for the train arrival. She soon realized that she was quite early for the train and decided to find something to keep her mind settled. Looking around she saw a dark pink mare off in a small grassy area near the station. Well Melody you wanted to make friends...well you gotta introduce yourself first. Melody thought as she trotted towards the mare. She could see the flower that she'd apparently just planted in the ground. Stopping well before both of them, Melody scratched at the grass with her hoof. "Um...hi there...my names Melody. What's yours?"

@

Melody looked back at the schedule for the train arrival. She soon realized that she was quite early for the train and decided to find something to keep her mind settled. Looking around she saw a dark pink mare off in a small grassy area near the station. Well Melody you wanted to make friends...well you gotta introduce yourself first. Melody thought as she trotted towards the mare. She could see the flower that she'd apparently just planted in the ground. Stopping well before both of them, Melody scratched at the grass with her hoof. "Um...hi there...my names Melody. What's yours?"

She turned, a bit surprised. "I am Chrissie. What's your name?" Chrissie smiled at the mare, and exhaled. "The air is just beautiful today, isn't it?" She looked over at Melody. "So are you from here? I have never seen you before. I regret saying this, you seem very nice."

Actius saw Encore gesture towards the table, and he trotted over, sitting down in one of the chairs. "Hey," he said casually. "Nice suit." He then turned to his right, where Silent had just sat down. He couldn't help but stare at her. That dress was beautiful, and she looked just as stunning in it. "Wow, you look amazing, Silent." He immediately felt a small twinge of panic that started to grow by the second. I hope I look okay...

Silent smiled lightly. She then used her magic to get out her notebook and scribbled out a note."Thanks. I figured Ishould wear something nice for Sydneigh." She then stopped. 'What to write? Ianttocompliment him on how helooks, becaus ehe does look very handsome today...but I don't want to rush something, or make it awkward between us..uh, uh....'

She finished the note with, "You look pretty good yourself." And showed it to Actius. 'Stallion,.I screwed that up...'

@

"I'm Melody and know I'm not from around here, I'm just waiting for the train to arrive. I plan on riding it all over Equestria." Melody chuckled. Melody walked closer and then knelt down with Chrissie looking at the flower. Melody started to hum a song her sweet voice running through the open area. "Don't regret saying it Chrissie it's really nice to meet someone so nice. Being a singer in a band doesn't leave me much time to make friends. Oh look at me talking about myself. Tell me about yourself?" Melody was happy to finally be making a friend.

(edited)

Silent smiled lightly. She then used her magic to get out her notebook and scribbled out a note."Thanks. I figured Ishould wear something nice for Sydneigh." She then stopped. 'What to write? Ianttocompliment him on how helooks, becaus ehe does look very handsome today...but I don't want to rush something, or make it awkward between us..uh, uh....'

She finished the note with, "You look pretty good yourself." And showed it to Actius. 'Stallion,.I screwed that up...'

With a polite smirk, Encore bowed his head and said, "Thanks." He blinked as Silent trotted up. He looked back and forth between them and their interaction with a surprisingly knowing look on his face. "I'll get out of your manes, then." He winked, and got up and trotted away.

@@Umbreon,@,  

He moved back down the train, towards his room, and who should he bump into in the first new car but Accent and Unholy? His jaw dropped when he saw the state of Accent's mane, and he stuttered speechlessly, eyes widened and almost twinkling. 

As he did so, the train began to slow into a stop at Sydneigh Station.

Edited by Flareon

The train rolled up to the station, and what Max saw caused his jaw to hit the floor. That looked more like a hotel on wheels than a train. He questioned if that was the right train. Looking at his ticket, Max confirmed that was his train. He got up, and approached the edge of the platform, awaiting for the train to come to a halt. He looked forward to riding on this train.

@

On the way through the train, she had managed to find that mare from before... The blind mare. She just seemed frozen at the end of the cart, and through the middle of the way. She walked up to her, a bit concerned.

"Hey... Are you all right?", she asked calmly.

Unholy tensed up when she heard Accent's voice.

"no, i don't need your help!" she snapped before storming off to the next cart.

who does she think she is?! i can't stand that mare! i'd like to rid myself of her presence... permanently... Unholy thought as she took a sip of her tea and sat at the counter near the skate rink.

@@Flareon

Accent looked extremely surprised once the blind mare had stormed off, refusing any help that she might have gone for. 

What's with everypony today?! They're either mad at me or just plain out rude! I don't get it... Is it because of the new mane style or something? Or did the sun awake them rudely? Actually, no, that blind mare wouldn't be affected by it.. I don't unders-- HEY, there he is! She trotted over to where Encore was, seeing his mouth agape. She couldn't help but laugh a bit at this.

"What, are you surprised?", she asked him, still trying to hold back more giggles.

@@Windy Scamper

Actius might have been blushing under his bright red coat, but no one could be sure. He smiled in response to Silents' compliment. When Actius noticed Encore leave in the manner he did, he definitely did blush. "Um.." He smiled again, this time more bashfully, before clumsily changing the topic. "So, have you ever been to Sydneigh? I've always wanted to see the opera house."

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn

@

"I'm Melody and know I'm not from around here, I'm just waiting for the train to arrive. I plan on riding it all over Equestria." Melody chuckled. Melody walked closer and then knelt down with Chrissie looking at the flower. Melody started to hum a song her sweet voice running through the open area. "Don't regret saying it Chrissie it's really nice to meet someone so nice. Being a singer in a band doesn't leave me much time to make friends. Oh look at me talking about myself. Tell me about yourself?" Melody was happy to finally be making a friend.

Chrissie smiled Melody. "There's not much to tell, I work for a Natures Preserve Center, I grew up in Appleoosa and moved here when I was just a filly..."  Chrissie trailed off after that, the rest of the tail was to painful to to tell t o somepony she'd just met.

@

Melody smiled. Wow the Natures Preserve Center. She must handle all sorts of beautiful plants. Melody looked at the lone flower and then back to Chrissie. "It's a very pretty flower I've never seen it before. You have a great gift to be able to take care of something so fragile.". Melody then heard the train pull into the station. Looking back her eyes bugged out when she saw the size of the train. Regaining her composure she suddenly started to get all excited. Melody jumped back and onto her hooves "C'mon Chrissie the trains waiting for us we should get on board before they possibly decide to leave." Melody was way to excited, she was shaking with anticipation. She waited for her new friend to get up so that they could board the train together.

@

Melody smiled. Wow the Natures Preserve Center. She must handle all sorts of beautiful plants. Melody looked at the lone flower and then back to Chrissie. "It's a very pretty flower I've never seen it before. You have a great gift to be able to take care of something so fragile.". Melody then heard the train pull into the station. Looking back her eyes bugged out when she saw the size of the train. Regaining her composure she suddenly started to get all excited. Melody jumped back and onto her hooves "C'mon Chrissie the trains waiting for us we should get on board before they possibly decide to leave." Melody was way to excited, she was shaking with anticipation. She waited for her new friend to get up so that they could board the train together.

Still a little sad she said, "It's the only one of it's kind left, I was supposed to give it to my boss tomorrow, but it would wilt. It deserves to be happy. So I put it here, to be happy." She traced the outline of the flower, and smiled. "Ok.." Chrissie got up, only looking back once before she followed Melody.