Private The Friendship Express RP

@

Melody trotted over to where she'd left her bags and quickly tossed them onto her back. "Don't worry Chrissie I'm sure it's happy where you put it. I bet when you come back one day you'll have a whole bed of those flowers." Melody smiled. She liked her new friend, she was so kind and gentle. Melody trotted up to the train and entered slowly, her saddlebag just fitting through. Her jaw dropped when she saw the size of the inside of the train. It had to be magic there was just no other way. Unless the best builders and designers had managed to create this fortress. Melody gave her ticket to the boarding pony once she entered, looking back to see if Chrissie was still with her.

(OOC: On a totally unrelated note. SCORE 1000 POST FOR THIS THREAD!!!)

Edited by storm-fire
  • Brohoof 2

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OOC   Queen's Cross Station, the train station that's rumoured to be quite as old as the city of Canterlot itself, was crowded with ponies of all sorts. There were the usual and obvious finds at a t

Useless. All of the ponies on this train were useless!   Of the handful of ponies Jabber had tried to coerce into joining his little scheme, three had misunderstood him, four had simply walked away,

@@MelancholicMemory,    Star Keeper resumed his nervous shuffling when a new pony walked in, but her calm and friendly tone made it a bit easier. "Sure, I guess I could come with you. I don't really

@@Flareon

Accent looked extremely surprised once the blind mare had stormed off, refusing any help that she might have gone for. 

What's with everypony today?! They're either mad at me or just plain out rude! I don't get it... Is it because of the new mane style or something? Or did the sun awake them rudely? Actually, no, that blind mare wouldn't be affected by it.. I don't unders-- HEY, there he is! She trotted over to where Encore was, seeing his mouth agape. She couldn't help but laugh a bit at this.

"What, are you surprised?", she asked him, still trying to hold back more giggles.

Encore gaped at her a moment longer, barely noticing Unholy passing him by, before realizing how goofy he looked, whereupon he closed his mouth, croaking the word "Wow." He took a moment to shake himself, and said, smiling, "Well, I shouldn't be, should I? But you're just so..." He moved his head as though he was going to go on, but whatever it was she was, the word was not forthcoming. So he sufficed to blush slightly and say, "Well, yeah."

The train came to a complete halt at that moment, and he glanced out the window at the bustling Sydneigh Station.

• Brohoof 1

Encore gaped at her a moment longer, barely noticing Unholy passing him by, before realizing how goofy he looked, whereupon he closed his mouth, croaking the word "Wow." He took a moment to shake himself, and said, smiling, "Well, I shouldn't be, should I? But you're just so..." He moved his head as though he was going to go on, but whatever it was she was, the word was not forthcoming. So he sufficed to blush slightly and say, "Well, yeah."

The train came to a complete halt at that moment, and he glanced out the window at the bustling Sydneigh Station.

Accent wondered what that word would be... Beautiful? Amazing? Talented? Something that wasn't those previous 3? Her mind pondered this for a few minutes, until she had noticed Encore looking out the window, seeing the Sydneigh Station right in view.

"Well, it seems we're here. If you want, I can be your guide for today. Since a concert of mine had to be postponed here, I got to fully explore the entire city. Hey! Maybe I can get you inside the opera house! Like, backstage stuff! I'm pretty sure they won't mind!"

Accent wondered what that word would be... Beautiful? Amazing? Talented? Something that wasn't those previous 3? Her mind pondered this for a few minutes, until she had noticed Encore looking out the window, seeing the Sydneigh Station right in view.

"Well, it seems we're here. If you want, I can be your guide for today. Since a concert of mine had to be postponed here, I got to fully explore the entire city.

"I'd love nothing more," Encore said quietly, but his words were drowned out as Accent said,

Hey! Maybe I can get you inside the opera house! Like, backstage stuff! I'm pretty sure they won't mind!"

"You could do that?" He asked, wondrously. He laughed. "You are just a dream come true, aren't you?"

It was sincere. Encore was finally starting to realize just how wonderful Accent was.

(Well, that'll be a recipe for disaster if one of these diabolical plots comes to fruition.))

• Brohoof 1

"I'd love nothing more," Encore said quietly, but his words were drowned out as Accent said,

"You could do that?" He asked, wondrously. He laughed. "You are just a dream come true, aren't you?"

It was sincere. Encore was finally starting to realize just how wonderful Accent was.

(Well, that'll be a recipe for disaster if one of these diabolical plots comes to fruition.))

"Oh, stop it. I'm not any dream, silly!", Accent said unusually loudly, giving Encore a playful shove before they both stepped off the train, and entered the train station. "Now, which direction do you wish to go to? Whichever one, I know the way and what's around!"

((Well, that's a nice couple we got here. It'd be a shame if... one of them got "potionized".))

@@Windy Scamper

Actius might have been blushing under his bright red coat, but no one could be sure. He smiled in response to Silents' compliment. When Actius noticed Encore leave in the manner he did, he definitely did blush. "Um.." He smiled again, this time more bashfully, before clumsily changing the topic. "So, have you ever been to Sydneigh? I've always wanted to see the opera house."

She imitated gigling, but, no sound came out to accompany it. She shook her head "no," tosaythat she had never been toSydneigh before.

The train pulled into the station, and Silent's jaw dropped. 'It's so beatiful, and wonderful, this city.' She thought. She then offered her hoof to Actius, wondering if he wanted to join her as they toured the city.

"Uh." Jabber had more questions, but Unholy had already left.

Everyone on this train was psycho.

Wait. Everyone included him, right? Was Jabber himself crazy?

KILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILL

Nah, not a chance.

Shrugging, Jabber tucked away the love potion in his bag and went in the opposite direction of Unholy. She had known his plan, somehow, before telling her anything. Either she could read minds (which was terrifying) or Jabber was being very obvious with his intentions to murder Encore in the most bloody way possible.

Wait, poison was the plan, right? No, potion. Poitsion? Yay, new words!

He needed time to think of how to best administer the potion. When Accent was asleep in her suite would be the most obvious, but Jabber didn't want to be caught outside of his room after hours, particularly while trying to break into a sleeping mare's room. This would require finesse. 

@@Kolth,

Mirror noticed Jabber as she was trotting along. "Good. I found you. Can we kill Encore yet?" She didn't care about the confusion this would cause. She didn't care about what would happen after. That stupid Encore had done enough. Accent would be her's. And no one could stop that.

@@Kolth,

Mirror noticed Jabber as she was trotting along. "Good. I found you. Can we kill Encore yet?" She didn't care about the confusion this would cause. She didn't care about what would happen after. That stupid Encore had done enough. Accent would be her's. And no one could stop that.

[[OOC: Have we met yet? :lol:]]

"Uh." 

For a fleeting second, Jabber thought he should have chased after Unholy in the opposite direction of...who was this mare, anyway?

"Well...I mean, sure, yeah. We can...why do you want him dead, exactly?" Jabber spoke in a hushed tone in case any prying ears were around who would try to ruin their plans.

• Brohoof 1

[[OOC: Have we met yet? laugh.png]]

"Uh." 

For a fleeting second, Jabber thought he should have chased after Unholy in the opposite direction of...who was this mare, anyway?

"Well...I mean, sure, yeah. We can...why do you want him dead, exactly?" Jabber spoke in a hushed tone in case any prying ears were around who would try to ruin their plans.

((OOC: Nope. Jabber may have seen Mirror when she copied him, though. Also, this is getting sinister. So much for friendship express. :D ))

"Same reason as you. Exactly the same reason as you. It's complicated. I'll explain later." She spoke slightly quieter then before. If Jabber knew the full story, chances of him helping were extremely low. Instead, if she could stray away from that subject for long enough, it would be fine. She could deal with Jabber after.

((OOC: Now, to watch double rainboom.))

• Brohoof 2

"Oh, stop it. I'm not any dream, silly!", Accent said unusually loudly, giving Encore a playful shove before they both stepped off the train, and entered the train station. "Now, which direction do you wish to go to? Whichever one, I know the way and what's around!"

((Well, that's a nice couple we got here. It'd be a shame if... one of them got "potionized".))

"Well, I know you're not a dream." He laughed, and had a hard time wrenching his eyes from the mare that stood beside him when she asked which way to go. He had no idea where to go or what was here, so he just picked a direction at random and said, "Let's go this way, shall we?" 

((I'm letting you lead here.))

@@Kolth,@,  

((What would it take to have Mirror change personalities? Just out of curiosity.))

A grey earth pony mare with a fiery red mane had paused slightly in passing, eavesdropping. She had heard a very interesting conversation going on here, indeed... 

"Good. I found you. Can we kill Encore yet?"

She didn't quite hear everything said, but she knew there was a conspiracy ahoof on board the Friendship Express. Rag hadn't known Descant had been on the train at all. She wondered whether he had avoided telling them he was travelling. He had seemed overworked lately, indeed... Regardless, she hurried off to inform her brother of what she had heard...

((OOC: Nope. Jabber may have seen Mirror when she copied him, though. Also, this is getting sinister. So much for friendship express. biggrin.png ))

"Same reason as you. Exactly the same reason as you. It's complicated. I'll explain later." She spoke slightly quieter then before. If Jabber knew the full story, chances of him helping were extremely low. Instead, if she could stray away from that subject for long enough, it would be fine. She could deal with Jabber after.

((OOC: Now, to watch double rainboom.))

"Hmm. Well, many hooves make light work. Or a lovely murder scene." In the back of Jabber's mind, he pictured Fetlock Holmes boarding the train and investigating a deviously mysterious murder on the Friendship Express. Despite his best efforts, however, Holmes was fruitless, and Jabber and...whoever this was...would relish in their success.

"Okay then. I suppose you and I could join forces. What is your name, m'dear?"

Unholy lurched forward a bit when the train came to a stop and her tea split all over her  lap.

"great... ain't i just having a wonderful day?!" she sneered sarcastically.

Unholy didn't move to go back to her room though due to the fact she would have to pass Accent and Encore... again.

She got up and trotted off the train when she...

@@ActFast231,

ran straight into a pony wearing a fedora.

"Well, I know you're not a dream." He laughed, and had a hard time wrenching his eyes from the mare that stood beside him when she asked which way to go. He had no idea where to go or what was here, so he just picked a direction at random and said, "Let's go this way, shall we?" 

((I'm letting you lead here.))

((Actually had to research Sydney for this, lol.))

"Oh, this way? Perfect! We;re heading straight to the Royal Botanic Gardens!", Accent announced, as she started to drag, but not literally, Encore down the way to the gardens. 

"The gardens were found by Governor Fillyup, in some hundred years ago...", ashe began, leading off into massive amounts of information that most ponies could not tolerate for 2 seconds."

• Brohoof 1

@,

As Max made his way to the train, he found himself on the floor, knocked over by Celestia-knows-what. He looked up to see a zebra pony mix.
"Oh I am so sorry. I didn't see you there." Max went over to help her up. When he got her to her hooves, Max saw here eyes. They were colorless and glazed over. Cleary she was blind. Max didn't like the idea of a blind mare wandering around Sydneigh with no idea where to go. Ponies here were...less than hospitable. Max, always willing to lend a hoof, decides to make the blind mare an offer.

"If you would like, I could take you around town. It is easy to get lost on your own." Max said with genuine sincerity.

"Hmm. Well, many hooves make light work. Or a lovely murder scene." In the back of Jabber's mind, he pictured Fetlock Holmes boarding the train and investigating a deviously mysterious murder on the Friendship Express. Despite his best efforts, however, Holmes was fruitless, and Jabber and...whoever this was...would relish in their success.

"Okay then. I suppose you and I could join forces. What is your name, m'dear?"

"Mirror." She said no more. She could only hope that no one was listening in on the conversation. Not that she was against any more... unfortunate fatalities. Hopefully, Encore could be taken out without Accent getting emotional. Because that would be bad for anyone planning on having a relationship with her.

"Mirror." She said no more. She could only hope that no one was listening in on the conversation. Not that she was against any more... unfortunate fatalities. Hopefully, Encore could be taken out without Accent getting emotional. Because that would be bad for anyone planning on having a relationship with her.

"Alright, then, Miss Mirror," Jabber said. "What say you to breakfast and a chat? We can discuss the best way to kill- er, do away with our mutual problem." 

The salespony side of Jabber was making a mental checklist of Mirror. She seemed very...focused? Strict? Not a pony to take to a party? Eh, maybe if they got to talking then Jabber could figure her out a bit more.

@@ActFast231,

"oh, i am so sorry, i should have been paying attention where i was going." Unholy said, brushing off Max's shoulder with her tail.

"wait... really? you'd lead me around even though we just met and you have no idea who i am?" she asked, slightly shocked.

Unholy tilted her head to one side and smiled.

"my name's Unholy Sight, most call me Unholy. Its nice to meet you Max." she said, extending a hoof out for a hoof-shake.

@@MelancholicMemory,

Star pulled out a careful hoof from under Moonbeam, her head resting against him like some kind of pillow. Looking over he managed to get a good look of the clock and suddenly it began to dawn on him. “No no no no no, slept in. I hate it when I do that.” He pulled himself out of bed trying not to wake Moonbeam but couldn’t help but make a small racket as he tried to get everything organised. His mane was still slightly wet after he decided it would be a good idea to lean over the edge of the boat, his scarf wouldn’t dry for days. It was a disaster, but a fun one. Plenty of memories to be had.

Looking out the window of the carriage it really began to set in. “I never sleep in, why did I sleep in? Oh bugger.” They had come up to the next station. And while it was quite beautiful he had little time to admire it. He was quickly grabbing his mostly dry scarf and tying it around his neck. After a quick brush of his mane in no particular fashion, he turned back to Moonbeam still in bed. “I reckon we should go now. The others might start to worry about us.”

(I did it!)

• Brohoof 1

@,

"A pleasure to meet you Unholy." Max said with a bright demeanor. 

"And I would hate to see a mare of your stature wandering around aimlessly in this heat." Max was amazed that this bling mare was walking alone. He pondered how it was possible for somepony else not jumping at the opportunity to accompany her.

"So Miss Unholy, is there a particular place of interest you would like to visit, or should I give you the grand tour?" Max said cheerfully.

"Alright, then, Miss Mirror," Jabber said. "What say you to breakfast and a chat? We can discuss the best way to kill- er, do away with our mutual problem." 

The salespony side of Jabber was making a mental checklist of Mirror. She seemed very...focused? Strict? Not a pony to take to a party? Eh, maybe if they got to talking then Jabber could figure her out a bit more.

"Of course. Though, it wouldn't be the greatest idea to do so in a crouded place." She had never been to Sydneigh, and she hadn't taken any memories of Jabber doing so. Of course, it would take longer to take every aspect of him. And she wasn't sure she even wanted that. She had to remember that even if they killed Encore, she had to deal with Jabber. Jabber, of course, didn't know this.

@,

"A pleasure to meet you Unholy." Max said with a bright demeanor. 

"And I would hate to see a mare of your stature wandering around aimlessly in this heat." Max was amazed that this bling mare was walking alone. He pondered how it was possible for somepony else not jumping at the opportunity to accompany her.

"So Miss Unholy, is there a particular place of interest you would like to visit, or should I give you the grand tour?" Max said cheerfully.

Unholy giggled a bit. That's odd... i giggled...

"well, not really... so i guess you can go ahead and give me a grand tour." Unholy said, bouncing up and down with excitement.

"i enjoy traveling, but this is my first time in Sydneigh." she admitted to Max.

"i tend to get around well,  but only when i know where im going." she added.

Melody got to her room on the train and started to unpack her things. She knew that the train wouldn't be leaving for a while, since it was making stops all over Equestria. It was then that Melody realized she'd forgotten something. "Oh hayseeds don't tell me I left our next season plan back at the opera house." Melody said to herself, rummaging through her bags before facehoofing. She let out a deep sigh and trotted out of the train, making her way back towards the opera house. She hadn't really gotten to see everything since her band was here for their last concert last night. With them having already left for other places Melody decided to take a look around Sydneigh once she had gotten the tour schedule for next season back.

@,

Max was looking forward to today. It had been years since Max had any worthwhile companions, save for his grandmother,

"Alright, I shall lead the way." Max said eagerly, taking the blind mare's hoof in hand. He began walking around Sydneigh, until after about half an hour passed.

"And this is the opera house. This is one of the nicest theaters in all of Equestria." Max said, doing an overacted gesture to the theater even though he knew she wouldn't see it. He was quiet enjoying himself.

@, @@ActFast231

Melody came running out of the opera house. She had picked up the pace running when she'd gotten off of the train, she wanted to see everything that there was about this place before she had to leave. Melody unfortunately wasn't looking where she was going, she was to busy getting the run down of what the next tour would be like. Then it happened she ran right into two ponies that happened to be walking by. Melody was knocked to the ground rubbing her head with her hoof. "Ow....oh my head. Oh dear I...I'm sorry I didn't hurt you did I?" Melody asked standing up. She had managed to bump right into the ponies while right in front of the poster for her band.