Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Friendship Express RP

Descant

@@MelancholicMemory,

Star pulled out a careful hoof from under Moonbeam, her head resting against him like some kind of pillow. Looking over he managed to get a good look of the clock and suddenly it began to dawn on him. “No no no no no, slept in. I hate it when I do that.” He pulled himself out of bed trying not to wake Moonbeam but couldn’t help but make a small racket as he tried to get everything organised. His mane was still slightly wet after he decided it would be a good idea to lean over the edge of the boat, his scarf wouldn’t dry for days. It was a disaster, but a fun one. Plenty of memories to be had.

Looking out the window of the carriage it really began to set in. “I never sleep in, why did I sleep in? Oh bugger.” They had come up to the next station. And while it was quite beautiful he had little time to admire it. He was quickly grabbing his mostly dry scarf and tying it around his neck. After a quick brush of his mane in no particular fashion, he turned back to Moonbeam still in bed. “I reckon we should go now. The others might start to worry about us.”

(I did it!)

She slowly awoke and crawled out of bed, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "O-oh, okay, Star. Let's get going. Where were we going again?" She asked, still rather dazed after waking up. She dreamt about their wonderful time at the falls. It was so romantic. She loved spending time with her new coltfriend. He really was the best pony.

@, @@ActFast231

Melody came running out of the opera house. She had picked up the pace running when she'd gotten off of the train, she wanted to see everything that there was about this place before she had to leave. Melody unfortunately wasn't looking where she was going, she was to busy getting the run down of what the next tour would be like. Then it happened she ran right into two ponies that happened to be walking by. Melody was knocked to the ground rubbing her head with her hoof. "Ow....oh my head. Oh dear I...I'm sorry I didn't hurt you did I?" Melody asked standing up. She had managed to bump right into the ponies while right in front of the poster for her band.

Chrissie, who was walking right behind Melody; helped her up."You ok, Mel?" She was worried about her newfound friend. "That was a pretty hard fall." Chrissie looked over at the other ponies and helped them up. "Sorry about that." She apologized to the ponies.

@, @,

Max, after taking the second collision and fall for today, got up, rubbing the part of his head that kept getting the brunt of the fall. He looked over and saw Unholy still on the ground. He went over and helped her up, literally hoisting her up to hooves in one lift.

"Sorry about that, I wasn't looking where I was going." Max said apologetic. He was still rubbing the back of his head. He decided that the best thing to do was to introduce themselves, as to appear friendly.

"My name is Max, and this is Unholy." Max said cheerfully whilst gesturing over to Unholy.

@, @,

Max, after taking the second collision and fall for today, got up, rubbing the part of his head that kept getting the brunt of the fall. He looked over and saw Unholy still on the ground. He went over and helped her up, literally hoisting her up to hooves in one lift.

"Sorry about that, I wasn't looking where I was going." Max said apologetic. He was still rubbing the back of his head. He decided that the best thing to do was to introduce themselves, as to appear friendly.

"My name is Max, and this is Unholy." Max said cheerfully whilst gesturing over to Unholy.

"No need to apologize, it was our fault. We apologize. Anyway, I am Chrissie. This my friend Melody. Are you two alright? Do you need any help?"  She gestured towered max, who was rubbing his head. "Where are you two headed, we are going for a little self-tour of the town."

(edited)

((Actually had to research Sydney for this, lol.))

"Oh, this way? Perfect! We;re heading straight to the Royal Botanic Gardens!", Accent announced, as she started to drag, but not literally, Encore down the way to the gardens.

"The gardens were found by Governor Fillyup, in some hundred years ago...", ashe began, leading off into massive amounts of information that most ponies could not tolerate for 2 seconds."

((Ashe? Is that a nickname? Can I use it?))

Encore chuckled as he began to be pulled along. Accent was a willful one. He tried to listen, but after several moments he found himself simply falling into a lull, listening contentedly to the rhythmic beat and steady tempo Accent's voice fell naturally into...

Edited by Flareon

((Ashe? Is that a nickname? Can I use it?))

Encore chuckled as he began to be pulled along. Accent was a willful one. He tried to listen, but after several moments he found himself simply falling into a lull, listening contentedly to the rhythmic beat and steady tempo Accent's voice fell naturally into...

(( *as she. Couldn't help that I made a mistake while playing some Mario Party. :P ))

"....and finally, home to the grey-headed flying foxes, which is ironically, a fruit bat!", Accent had finally ended, turning around to face Encore with a smile. "And that's basically the Gardens in a nutshell. Any questions?" She couldn't help but giggle at that, causing her to sound like a tour guide.

@, @,

"I am fine, just hit my head one too many times. Unless Unholy needs assistance, I think we are good." Max said.

"We aren't really heading in a specific direction, I was just showing Unholy around town." Max looked over at Unholy, never having gotten a good look at the blind mare. She actually looked very nice, looking like she belonged in a high society place like Sydneigh. Max caught himself staring and quickly brought his attention back to the two ponies before him. 

@, @,

"I am fine, just hit my head one too many times. Unless Unholy needs assistance, I think we are good." Max said.

"We aren't really heading in a specific direction, I was just showing Unholy around town." Max looked over at Unholy, never having gotten a good look at the blind mare. She actually looked very nice, looking like she belonged in a high society place like Sydneigh. Max caught himself staring and quickly brought his attention back to the two ponies before him. 

@@@ActFast231,

"Would you like to travel with us? I heard there was a museum that just opened. It sounds interesting, they are giving all the money it gets to Make a Wish!" She looked down, realizing she must sound way to excited. "Sorry, I am just one for nature. I love the outdoors." 

@@MelancholicMemory

Star Keeper looked back at the clock and noticed that it was still getting later. "We should probably catch up with everypony before they think we've disappeared. in don't know where they are but there isn't many places they can go just yet. We have some new arrivals that we haven't had time to greet yet as well. Should be fun."

@, @,

"That sounds like fun. But I must consult with my friend before making a final decision." Max didn't want to take total charge of where the pair would go-at least, not without input from Unholy. Max turned to face her.

"You want to go check this museum or continue the tour? It's your choice." Max said politely. He didn't want to drag her around to wherever he felt like going. He was taking her around to where she wanted to go, after all.

(I am going to wait for a response from Autumn before continuing. Don't want to get too far ahead.)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

(( *as she. Couldn't help that I made a mistake while playing some Mario Party. tongue.png ))

"....and finally, home to the grey-headed flying foxes, which is ironically, a fruit bat!", Accent had finally ended, turning around to face Encore with a smile. "And that's basically the Gardens in a nutshell. Any questions?" She couldn't help but giggle at that, causing her to sound like a tour guide.

Encore shook his head, suddenly awake again, now that Accent had stopped talking. He'd heard only a few words of her speech, truthfully, listening more closely to the rhythmic cadence she beat with the words she spoke and the steps she took. However, he was polite as ever. "No, no questions, really. You explained it all very well." 

He looked around in awe at the fantastic plants that lay in full bloom around them, and at the abundance of animals nestled in the leaves, just out of sight. Sydneigh really was a wonderful city. "Eve would be in heaven here," he murmured, more to himself than to anyone else. Then his eyes fell back, meeting Accent's, and Encore was forced to suppress the wonderful urge to move closer, to immortalize this moment...

On the train, the redheaded mare was seen practically dragging a colt who was her double in everything but gender into one of the soundproofed meeting rooms.

"What's this all about?" Tag asked angrily. So... She told him. Everything she had heard, and much of what she had guessed...

Edited by Flareon

Encore shook his head, suddenly awake again, now that Accent had stopped talking. He'd heard only a few words of her speech, truthfully, listening more closely to the rhythmic cadence she beat with the words she spoke and the steps she took. However, he was polite as ever. "No, no questions, really. You explained it all very well." 

He looked around in awe at the fantastic plants that lay in full bloom around them, and at the abundance of animals nestled in the leaves, just out of sight. Sydneigh really was a wonderful city. "Eve would be in heaven here," he murmured, more to himself than to anyone else. Then his eyes fell back, meeting Accent's, and Encore was forced to suppress the wonderful urge to move closer, to immortalize this moment...

"Why, thank you Encore.", Accent said pleasantly, as she caught Encore's gaze for a spilt second, returning it back with a smile. Sadly, she turned away to look more at the flora and the scarce fauna of the area. Speaking of fauna, one of the fruit bats that Accent had mentioned had suddenly flew right at Accent's tidy mane, latching its clawed feet right at it. It seemed to be messing it up, more than trying to rip any hair out. This caused Accent to panic quite a bit.

"AHHHH! Get it off, get it off! Help me, Encore, get it off!!", she screamed off, completely scared.

@@MelancholicMemory

Star Keeper looked back at the clock and noticed that it was still getting later. "We should probably catch up with everypony before they think we've disappeared. in don't know where they are but there isn't many places they can go just yet. We have some new arrivals that we haven't had time to greet yet as well. Should be fun."

"Oh, okay," she said, still a bit confused. She walked with him out of the room. "Um...where should we go first?" she asked hesitantly. She was excited to be with her friends again. It felt like she was sleeping for days or even weeks. She was just glad to be with her coltfriend, Star Keeper.

@@Windy Scamper

"Ah," Actius said. When Silent held out her hoof he wrapped his around hers and smiled. "Alon-zi!" They headed out of the train and into the street. "Is there any particular place you'd like to go? I know a pony who's been here a lot, and I think she described it enough for me to know roughly where to go to get to places. I think the opera house is right over...here!" He pointed towards a random building that was obviously not the opera house before chuckling to himself. "Alright, maybe I don't know this place as well as I thought."

@@Marathon,

(OOC: *Ahem* YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (Flareon know's what I mean))

Star quietly awaited an answer from Hop as they trotted down the hallway towards the nearest exit.

She felt excited that she would be able to see Sydneigh. Like pretty much all the other cities on this trip...she had never been there before and was excited to take a look around.

• Brohoof 1

@@MelancholicMemory

"Well, time to go now then. We've stopped at the station somewhere and I don't fancy being left behind." They both exited the carriage and found their way out onto the station. Everypony else seemed to only be just leaving, so they weren't too late then. Didn't have enough time to eat mind you.

Star Keeper then realized something, something he hadn't noticed before. The buildings, the scenery. "Oh god, we're in Sydneigh aren't we? Bugger." It's along story, but rest assured that his relations with the Aussies wasn't the strongest one.

"Why, thank you Encore.", Accent said pleasantly, as she caught Encore's gaze for a spilt second, returning it back with a smile. Sadly, she turned away to look more at the flora and the scarce fauna of the area. Speaking of fauna, one of the fruit bats that Accent had mentioned had suddenly flew right at Accent's tidy mane, latching its clawed feet right at it. It seemed to be messing it up, more than trying to rip any hair out. This caused Accent to panic quite a bit.

"AHHHH! Get it off, get it off! Help me, Encore, get it off!!", she screamed off, completely scared.

Encore blinked, and glanced away embarrassedly as Accent looked around, herself. He felt a blush creeping about his face. He flinched as he heard a shriek and a strange flapping noise, however, and looked around to see a fruit bat attacking Accent's mane. And it looked so good, too...

With a burst of magical pitch adjustment, Encore shouted at the bat. However, his yell was at a frequency that only bats would hear, and the bat screeched with dismay at the shouting as Encore clumsily swung at it with a hoof.

((I'll leave what the bat does up to you.))

Encore blinked, and glanced away embarrassedly as Accent looked around, herself. He felt a blush creeping about his face. He flinched as he heard a shriek and a strange flapping noise, however, and looked around to see a fruit bat attacking Accent's mane. And it looked so good, too...

With a burst of magical pitch adjustment, Encore shouted at the bat. However, his yell was at a frequency that only bats would hear, and the bat screeched with dismay at the shouting as Encore clumsily swung at it with a hoof.

((I'll leave what the bat does up to you.))

After hearing the odd frequency, the bat shrieked multiple times, letting go of Accent's mane, and flying off to whence it came. Accent was finally calming down. However, her mane... It'd seen better days. It was actually back to its crazy, mangled self before she had it tidied. This angered Accent, as she stomped a hoof down onto the ground.

"Awww, dang it! My mane style is ruined!", she pouted, giving one of her angered faces. To most ponies, this actually looked extremely cute.

@, @@ActFast231

Melody apologized several times once Chrissie made her suggestion. Melody's mind still caught on the stallion that helped her up. Melody turned her head, her cheeks turning a very light pink. "Um well we can do whatever everypony decides. I don't know what's in town but it all sounds fun. Chrissie here is really good with plants and nature in general." Melody didn't want to feel like a burden so she decided to keep to herself and let the others decide.

Edited by storm-fire

@@Windy Scamper

"Ah," Actius said. When Silent held out her hoof he wrapped his around hers and smiled. "Alon-zi!" They headed out of the train and into the street. "Is there any particular place you'd like to go? I know a pony who's been here a lot, and I think she described it enough for me to know roughly where to go to get to places. I think the opera house is right over...here!" He pointed towards a random building that was obviously not the opera house before chuckling to himself. "Alright, maybe I don't know this place as well as I thought."

Silent blushed, her cheek turning as red as her mane, as Actius held her hoof. 'Wow. I was simply offering to help him up. And, it's my gesture for "Do you want to go now?" But, the thing is, most ponies would just let go after being helped up. Actius held on for longer, and she tried to hide a smile as she grabbed on as well.

'Well, the opera house is a start...' she thought as she scribbled in her notebook;

"I would like to go to the opera house. Maybe we should ask one of the local ponies or find a map. Everypony is probably going there, so t shouldn't be too hard to find..."

@, @,

"That sounds like fun. But I must consult with my friend before making a final decision." Max didn't want to take total charge of where the pair would go-at least, not without input from Unholy. Max turned to face her.

"You want to go check this museum or continue the tour? It's your choice." Max said politely. He didn't want to drag her around to wherever he felt like going. He was taking her around to where she wanted to go, after all.

(I am going to wait for a response from Autumn before continuing. Don't want to get too far ahead.)

"i would actually love going to the museum, you'll just have to describe everything to me, kay?" Unholy said to Max.

a light blush fell across her face as she tilted her head to one side and flashed him one of her friendly smiles.

Unholy went to take a step forward but tripped on an uneven place on the ground. she landed face first in the pavement.

@

Melody saw as Unholy fell face first to the ground. Gasping she quickly went to her aid, extending a hoof and helping her up. "Oh my are you ok? I know a little bit of first aid if you need some." Melody wondered how it could be that a pony could just trip that easily. It was then that she saw Unholy's eyes. Melody felt her heart sink for having such a thought pop into her head. She knew it probably wasn't easy not being able to see but she didn't seemed burdened by it which made Melody feel a little better inside.

@@ActFast231, @,

Unholy brushed herself off and raised a hoof up to her nose, she felt blood running from it.

"i-i'll be fine..." she stammered, wiping the blood from her nose with a cloth she took out of her saddle bag.

"i-i'm just having a little trouble getting around at this place." she added, trying to give the group of ponies a e-assuring smile.

After hearing the odd frequency, the bat shrieked multiple times, letting go of Accent's mane, and flying off to whence it came. Accent was finally calming down. However, her mane... It'd seen better days. It was actually back to its crazy, mangled self before she had it tidied. This angered Accent, as she stomped a hoof down onto the ground.

"Awww, dang it! My mane style is ruined!", she pouted, giving one of her angered faces. To most ponies, this actually looked extremely cute.

Encore seemed a little taken aback at the outburst, and reached out with a hoof to attempt to calm Accent. "Oh, come on, now, it's not that bad..." Now that he got a proper look, her mane hadn't been entirely messed up to the point it had been yesterday, and as it apparently was normally; it was only partway to that point, and in Encore's opinion, it suited her much better than a 'Tavi mane... Just needed a few minor tweaks... 

"I'm no manestylist, but I could try a hoof at tidying you up if you like. It's not that bad, really."

@@MelancholicMemory

"Well, time to go now then. We've stopped at the station somewhere and I don't fancy being left behind." They both exited the carriage and found their way out onto the station. Everypony else seemed to only be just leaving, so they weren't too late then. Didn't have enough time to eat mind you.

Star Keeper then realized something, something he hadn't noticed before. The buildings, the scenery. "Oh god, we're in Sydneigh aren't we? Bugger." It's along story, but rest assured that his relations with the Aussies wasn't the strongest one.

"Oh, it looks like they couldn't of got far. We can still catch up, Star. U,...where are we exactly? And where should we look for our friends first?" She looked around widely, but she didn't recognize anything except the train. I hope everything went alright with Star Dancer and Little Hop.