Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Friendship Express RP

Descant

Encore seemed a little taken aback at the outburst, and reached out with a hoof to attempt to calm Accent. "Oh, come on, now, it's not that bad..." Now that he got a proper look, her mane hadn't been entirely messed up to the point it had been yesterday, and as it apparently was normally; it was only partway to that point, and in Encore's opinion, it suited her much better than a 'Tavi mane... Just needed a few minor tweaks... 

"I'm no manestylist, but I could try a hoof at tidying you up if you like. It's not that bad, really."

Accent had finished her little simmering, once she had heard of Encore's idea. "Oh, you would do that for me? Thank you very much, Encore.", she calmly said, moving a bit to where her mane was shown out of every angle ponies could see, waiting for Encore to begin.

@,

Max was shocked to see blood dripping from Unholy's nose.

"Dear Celestia, your hurt." Max said with great concern. He pulled out a cloth he used this morning for grabbing hot food from his pocket and began dabbing it on her nose. He did his best to clean the blood off, and after about o minute of it, he handed the cloth to Unholy.

"Hold that in place until the bleeding stops." Max said, still very concerned. About half the cloth was spotted with blood by that time.

@,

[[OOC: Stinkin' forums wouldn't let me quote...]]

"Well then, I suppose we should head out into Sydneigh for our meal, hmm?" Jabber gently ushered Mirror out of the train and into the station. "Can't say I've ever been in this city before, though, so I don't know what is good. Do you have a preferred option, or shall we go for broke and try the first place we come to?"

[[sorry for the delayed and horrible post.]] 

(edited)

Accent had finished her little simmering, once she had heard of Encore's idea. "Oh, you would do that for me? Thank you very much, Encore.", she calmly said, moving a bit to where her mane was shown out of every angle ponies could see, waiting for Encore to begin.

Biting his lip, Encore moved to behind Accent, and began to attempt to tend to her hair with his hooves like he remembered watching the spa ponies doing. He couldn't do it. He was too clumsy. After flattening a lock of mane by accident, he sighed at himself, then his horn began to glow, as did Accent's mane, a faint maroon colour. There. This was much easier, without getting his hooves in the way...

Within a minute of this Encore had gotten Accent's mane to a state he considered a happy medium between her usual look and the super-tidy one she had tried today. It was not straightened as Octavia's was, nor was it clumpy and all over the place, but mildly curly and, in Encore's opinion, elegant. It looked more natural on her, or at least he thought so. Pleased with his hoofiwork, Encore grinned at her. "Now you're beautiful. Go look in the pond, 'Cent. I hope you like it."

Edited by Flareon

@,

Max was shocked to see blood dripping from Unholy's nose.

"Dear Celestia, your hurt." Max said with great concern. He pulled out a cloth he used this morning for grabbing hot food from his pocket and began dabbing it on her nose. He did his best to clean the blood off, and after about o minute of it, he handed the cloth to Unholy.

"Hold that in place until the bleeding stops." Max said, still very concerned. About half the cloth was spotted with blood by that time.

Unholy held  the cloth up to her nose.

"thank you... you're a kind pony Max..." Unholy said.

her head was lowered, but her eyes we're focused on Max, her hair hanging gracefully in her face.

she flipped her hair out of her face and tilted her head to one side, smiling again.

@,

[[OOC: Stinkin' forums wouldn't let me quote...]]

"Well then, I suppose we should head out into Sydneigh for our meal, hmm?" Jabber gently ushered Mirror out of the train and into the station. "Can't say I've ever been in this city before, though, so I don't know what is good. Do you have a preferred option, or shall we go for broke and try the first place we come to?"

[[sorry for the delayed and horrible post.]] 

"Never been here, sorry. I guess we should head for the closest place." She started thinking of ways to con him into paying for the food. Perhaps even a little extra. But, at the same time, she was thinking of plans. Plans on killing Encore. Plans on making Accent love her. So many plans.

@@Marathon,

(OOC: *Ahem* YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (Flareon know's what I mean))

Star quietly awaited an answer from Hop as they trotted down the hallway towards the nearest exit.

She felt excited that she would be able to see Sydneigh. Like pretty much all the other cities on this trip...she had never been there before and was excited to take a look around.

(Sorry! Ive been caught up im writing my fanfic.)

"Fancy? If I have too." Hop replied. She didnt really care much for fancy resturaunt stuff but if it was what Star wanted, then she would gladly do it. Although, she now had to buy a dress. Where in equestria would she get a dress?

Biting his lip, Encore moved to behind Accent, and began to attempt to tend to her hair with his hooves like he remembered watching the spa ponies doing. He couldn't do it. He was too clumsy. After flattening a lock of mane by accident, he sighed at himself, then his horn began to glow, as did Accent's mane, a faint maroon colour. There. This was much easier, without getting his hooves in the way...

Within a minute of this Encore had gotten Accent's mane to a state he considered a happy medium between her usual look and the super-tidy one she had tried today. It was not straightened as Octavia's was, nor was it clumpy and all over the place, but mildly curly and, in Encore's opinion, elegant. It looked more natural on her, or at least he thought so. Pleased with his hoofiwork, Encore grinned at her. "Now you're beautiful. Go look in the pond, 'Cent. I hope you like it."

....Cent? Well, that's the first time I've heard of that name. Usually, it's Acty. Or Taps.

Accent nodded, walking down towards the pond. Although the water looked extremely dirty, she could see many koi fish swimming around in it, and she was able to see her reflection quite easily. She couldn't believe what she had seen, as her eyes grew wide and her sapphire-colored eyes took home to a small twinkle in it. She ran back to Encore, excited.

"YOU did this?! This is amazing! I love it!", she cried out.

(edited)

....Cent? Well, that's the first time I've heard of that name. Usually, it's Acty. Or Taps.

Accent nodded, walking down towards the pond. Although the water looked extremely dirty, she could see many koi fish swimming around in it, and she was able to see her reflection quite easily. She couldn't believe what she had seen, as her eyes grew wide and her sapphire-colored eyes took home to a small twinkle in it. She ran back to Encore, excited.

"YOU did this?! This is amazing! I love it!", she cried out.

((Wish I'd've thought of Taps...))

"It's nothing, really," Encore said humbly, sounding a little embarrassed. "It's nothing a manestylist can't have done better. Now come on," he said, now donning an embarrassed grin and taking Accent's hoof. "Let's get out of here before the bat gets you again."

Edited by Flareon

(Sorry! Ive been caught up im writing my fanfic.)

"Fancy? If I have too." Hop replied. She didnt really care much for fancy resturaunt stuff but if it was what Star wanted, then she would gladly do it. Although, she now had to buy a dress. Where in equestria would she get a dress?

Star blushed slightly...she shouldn't have been so forward. "We don't have too if you don't want too." She said, quickly, as they neared the door leading out into the Sydneigh train station. "Or we could get together and watch a movie...or maybe play some cards...I dunno." She blushed even more and looked down at her hooves.

@,

"Don't mention it. It's what I do best." Max said bashfully. Max noticed her gazing at him-as best as a blind pony can, of course-and decided to return the gaze. Her eyes, glazed and colorless as they were, were actually quiet beautiful. Max was surprised that a blind pony could look so nice. He assumed that they would not take an interest in there looks. Then again, one might assume such beauty came naturally. Perhaps as a trade-off for her sight.

"At least the nose bleed didn't affect your looks." Max said kindly.

"Shall we continue the tour?"

@,

"Don't mention it. It's what I do best." Max said bashfully. Max noticed her gazing at him-as best as a blind pony can, of course-and decided to return the gaze. Her eyes, glazed and colorless as they were, were actually quiet beautiful. Max was surprised that a blind pony could look so nice. He assumed that they would not take an interest in there looks. Then again, one might assume such beauty came naturally. Perhaps as a trade-off for her sight.

"At least the nose bleed didn't affect your looks." Max said kindly.

"Shall we continue the tour?"

Unholy blushed a bit, but continued to hold the to her nose.

"lets go ahead and continue the tour, this place keeps getting more and more interesting." she said as she trotted forward, this time being more careful of where she was putting her hooves.

"so... do you live here? you seem to know a lot about Sydneih." Unholy asked, attempting to strike a conversation.

@,

"Live here, I do not. But I visit it enough to know my way around the place." His grandma took him around Sydneigh every time he visited. Max decided to give Unholy the same tour. He was quiet fond of her company.

"So we are getting close to the market district. If you start getting dehydrated, let me know and I will pick up a few bottled waters." Max had about 40 bits on him. It wasn't alloy but it would be enough to keep them hydrated for the day.

@,

"Live here, I do not. But I visit it enough to know my way around the place." His grandma took him around Sydneigh every time he visited. Max decided to give Unholy the same tour. He was quiet fond of her company.

"So we are getting close to the market district. If you start getting dehydrated, let me know and I will pick up a few bottled waters." Max had about 40 bits on him. It wasn't alloy but it would be enough to keep them hydrated for the day.

(OCC:this is my last post for today)

Unholy nodded.

"it seems beautiful here... i wish i could see it..." Unholy said, trailing off.sh

e quickly decided to change the subject; "and don't you worry about money... i have quite a bit of money in my saddle bag from my travels." She said, as if she knew that Max only had enough money to keep them hydrates for a day.

@,

(K. Good night.)

Max could see sadness in the mares face at mentioning her desire to see Sydneigh.

"Eyesight is nice I suppose. But not at all required to truly marvel at beauty. You can hear the birds chirping. the bustle of the market. You can feel the cool breeze and the grass beneath your hooves. And you can do so far better than anypony else. I envy you for that." 

((Wish I'd've thought of Taps...))

"It's nothing, really," Encore said humbly, sounding a little embarrassed. "It's nothing a manestylist can't have done better. Now come on," he said, now donning an embarrassed grin and taking Accent's hoof. "Let's get out of here before the bat gets you again."

That was the last thing that was needed: another attack by a stupid fruit bat. And some more ponies beginning to look at the two as if they were crazy. "Right, let's go!", Accent said a bit hastily, beginning to rush her and Encore out of the gardens with great haste.

• Brohoof 1

That was the last thing that was needed: another attack by a stupid fruit bat. And some more ponies beginning to look at the two as if they were crazy. "Right, let's go!", Accent said a bit hastily, beginning to rush her and Encore out of the gardens with great haste.

"Alright!" Encore said. At the time, he could care less what the Sydneigh elite had to say, but he ran with her nonetheless.

They came to a halt several blocks away, panting, and Encore found himself beginning to laugh. It was all ludicrous, from the fruit bat to how wonderful a time he was having. A wonderful time he would have never expected this time the day before.

@,

(K. Good night.)

Max could see sadness in the mares face at mentioning her desire to see Sydneigh.

"Eyesight is nice I suppose. But not at all required to truly marvel at beauty. You can hear the birds chirping. the bustle of the market. You can feel the cool breeze and the grass beneath your hooves. And you can do so far better than anypony else. I envy you for that." 

Unholy sighed a bit as she drew circles on the ground with her hoof.

"I-I've never heard anypony say something like that to me before... t-thank you." Unholy said.

a warm breeze blew past Max and Unholy, the wind blew gently through her mane and tail as she stood in front of Max.

@,

"Don't mention it. Anypony who gives you a hard time is probably jealous of that fact." Max couldn't shake the urge to make this mare as happy as possible. He cant remember the last time he had a similar feeling.

"Ponies tend to take a look at the exterior and never look at the contents. But in doing so, they miss out on hay of a pony. Shame more ponies cant realize that." Max wasn't even paying attention to where they were going. He found himself and Unholy at the harbor that was near the edge of Sydneigh.

"Well, here is the harbor. It is one of the largest in Equestria. And one of the busiest. Good thing we are at a distance. Any closer and the bustle makes it hard to hear anything." Max was just glad that the spray from the harbor made this place cooler than anywhere else in Sydneigh.

@,

"Don't mention it. Anypony who gives you a hard time is probably jealous of that fact." Max couldn't shake the urge to make this mare as happy as possible. He cant remember the last time he had a similar feeling.

"Ponies tend to take a look at the exterior and never look at the contents. But in doing so, they miss out on hay of a pony. Shame more ponies cant realize that." Max wasn't even paying attention to where they were going. He found himself and Unholy at the harbor that was near the edge of Sydneigh.

"Well, here is the harbor. It is one of the largest in Equestria. And one of the busiest. Good thing we are at a distance. Any closer and the bustle makes it hard to hear anything." Max was just glad that the spray from the harbor made this place cooler than anywhere else in Sydneigh.

"wow, the mist from the ocean feels  great." Unholy said as she flipped her hair out of her face.

"so, where do you want to go next?" she asked, turning to face Max with her huge silver eyes.

she closed her eyes, tilted her head to one side, then flashed him a happy smile.

@

Melody watched as the two ponies they just met left. "Well I would like to go and see the museum. I'm having quite the fun time with you Chrissie, I'm really glad that I met you." Melody smiled. She was glad to finally have a friend outside of her band. Melody waved at a few passerby's. A few of the younger ponies stopping and asking for an autograph. Melody happily agreed to it but was wanting to leave. "I take it you know the way to the museum. Lets go before somepony else stops me."

@,

Max always felt good when he helped another pony have a good time. He felt accomplished when he did the right thing. But he never has felt like his mood was directly tied into the mood of others. At least, not to this extent. It was very foreign to him. For reasons he couldn't quiet put his hoof on, seeing this blind mare with a smile on his face just made him want to do more. He wanted to do everything in his power to maintain that smile. Because it made him feel happy. Max had a few theories behind the cause, one of them being something he deemed impossible years ago. He pushed the thought aside. 

"I think there is a park up the hill where you cant hear any of the city noise. I don't know if that interests you, but it is a rather peaceful place." Max suggested. There was a museum, but he didn't think paintings would interest a blind pony.

"Alright!" Encore said. At the time, he could care less what the Sydneigh elite had to say, but he ran with her nonetheless.

They came to a halt several blocks away, panting, and Encore found himself beginning to laugh. It was all ludicrous, from the fruit bat to how wonderful a time he was having. A wonderful time he would have never expected this time the day before.

Once Accent and Encore had stopped running, she sat down right onto a bench, panting a bit. But, once she heard Encore laughing with his melodic voice, she couldn't help but laugh along as well, tearing up a little too. 

"Wow... I never expected.. Haha... to have this much fun today...", she managed to get out through a string of laughs.

• Brohoof 1

Once Accent and Encore had stopped running, she sat down right onto a bench, panting a bit. But, once she heard Encore laughing with his melodic voice, she couldn't help but laugh along as well, tearing up a little too. 

"Wow... I never expected.. Haha... to have this much fun today...", she managed to get out through a string of laughs.

Collapsing on the bench beside Accent, Encore continued to laugh. "Neither did I," he managed to choke out. After several moments, his laughter subsided, and he found himself merely gazing into Accent's eyes, wondering where they would go next. Today had certainly been a wonderful day, either way. 

"Never been here, sorry. I guess we should head for the closest place." She started thinking of ways to con him into paying for the food. Perhaps even a little extra. But, at the same time, she was thinking of plans. Plans on killing Encore. Plans on making Accent love her. So many plans.

"Well alright then. An adventure it shall be! Shall we away?" With that, Jabber began trudging his way out of the train station and into the city of Sydneigh.

...didn't he just do this yesterday? Except Mirror was Accent and the town was a little more rustic and folksy. But that day had ended rather horribly. What exactly had happened?...

1) Fine breakfast (after running through some alleys and what-not)

2) Lovely view of the Falls (during which he was a pansy and didn't hold her hoof right away)

3) She left mysteriously

4) Plan to murder: engage.

Actually, that day had ended pretty well, now that he thought about it. But it had started bad with the breakfast, so Jabber resolved not to screw this up. After all, conspirators needed to be friends first, right? Because there was no way that following through with this plan with Mirror could result in anything but Accent's undying love.