Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Friendship Express RP

Descant

@,

It took a lot of willpower to not giggle like a school filly at the sight of Unholy rolling around the grass. It was adorable. When she asked about today, gazing into the shy, Max didn't even think about his next statement.

"It is a beautiful day outside. Not a problem in the world to disrupt us. Birds chirping, flowers blooming, it is almost as beautiful as y-" Max cut that thought off before he made a foul of himself.

"Where did that come from?" Max thought to himself. He found himself whole heartedly believing that statement. She WAS beautiful. Not all the grass and twigs in the world were going to change the fact. But he didn't want the mare to feel uncomfortable.

"Sorry, that was uncalled for. I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable." Max said with humility.

Moonbeam laughed at what Little Hop said. "It must have been really good then!" Then Star Song returned. "Oh, cool guitar,. you got there Star. You sure play a lot of instruments!" she said giggling a little bit. "So let's go, I guess. I hope we're going somewhere fun."

Well, they certainly must have had one too many last night.  Oh, bad memories there. "Heh, I think most of us have been down that road once or twice. But I didn't know you were a musician Star. I'd love to hear you play sometime. I'm sure you'll be spectacular." He nuzzled Moonbeam in return, giving a slight chuckle as well. It was nice that she was so open about everything, even out here. "So where do we get started?"

Hop nodded her head, still just a little tired. "Things have been good.. *yawn*.. yesterday was eventful. Did any of you two know that Star brought a guitar? I didn't see one in her room last night. Or this morning. Then again I'm still getting over a hangover. It should be illegal to have wine that good."

Star giggled and nodded. "I have my accordion and my violin back at my room...but today I am in a guitar kinda mood. And would you guys like to look for another cafe ? Like in Buffalo...or should we go to the opera house ? I would love to go see that...but I am easy, I'm just happy to be around friends." She said, smiling and blushing slightly.

• Brohoof 1

@,

It took a lot of willpower to not giggle like a school filly at the sight of Unholy rolling around the grass. It was adorable. When she asked about today, gazing into the shy, Max didn't even think about his next statement.

"It is a beautiful day outside. Not a problem in the world to disrupt us. Birds chirping, flowers blooming, it is almost as beautiful as y-" Max cut that thought off before he made a foul of himself.

"Where did that come from?" Max thought to himself. He found himself whole heartedly believing that statement. She WAS beautiful. Not all the grass and twigs in the world were going to change the fact. But he didn't want the mare to feel uncomfortable.

"Sorry, that was uncalled for. I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable." Max said with humility.

"what? not at all." Unholy said, turning back to Max and smiling.

"When we get back to the train, i'll have to take you on a tour. it's the least i could do to repay you for being such a great friend. we just met and i feel like i've known you forever." Unholy added before getting up and trotting over to Max.

@,

"You don't have to do that for me. It was the least I could do. Your happiness is all the reward I need." Max said in a very kind tone.

"Wow, when was the last time I said that to somepony....?" Max thought about it hard. He came to a final conclusion not five seconds later.

"I don't think I have ever said that before." Max blushed at the statement.

"In any case, feel free to stay here as long as you like. If there is anything I can do to make this better, let me know."

(OOC: Wow, I suck at this. I'm missing all of these great opportunities...)

Trotting through town, Jabber and Mirror soon found themselves outside of a homely country-style restaurant. "Well, can't say that I've ever been one for western food, but this trip has been a week of firsts for me! I hope this works for you, because I am starving!" He was practically drooling from the delectable aromas wafting outside of the restaurant as he held the door for Mirror to enter. Mares first, after all.

As he allowed Mirror to pass, he caught a stallion casting sidelong glances their way. He looked oddly familiar...had he been a passenger on the train? Whoever he was, he wasn't worth causing a fuss in front of Mirror over - after all, it wasn't like he knew about their plan, right?

Western. That's interesting. In a place like Sydneigh, too. It was odd, to say the least. Nevertheless, it would be interesting to try. Besides, what they were eating wouldn't impact the plan. She saw a familiar pony as she walked in. Jabber's memories, not her own. She couldn't remember exactly who it was, and didn't care. As long as the plan was kept secret.

Western. That's interesting. In a place like Sydneigh, too. It was odd, to say the least. Nevertheless, it would be interesting to try. Besides, what they were eating wouldn't impact the plan. She saw a familiar pony as she walked in. Jabber's memories, not her own. She couldn't remember exactly who it was, and didn't care. As long as the plan was kept secret.

(OOC: Is western even a type of restaurant? I don't know how2social so I wouldn't know. laugh.png )

Jabber managed to snag the pair a booth next to the front windows so they could keep an eye out for Accent and/or Encore admire the wonderful architecture of Sydneigh. 

"So Mirror, let's cut to the chase. I want Encore dead so Accent and I can get married on a mountain and all that jazz. You want him dead for...why, exactly?"

(OOC: Is western even a type of restaurant? I don't know how2social so I wouldn't know. img-1333386-1-laugh.png )

Jabber managed to snag the pair a booth next to the front windows so they could keep an eye out for Accent and/or Encore admire the wonderful architecture of Sydneigh. 

"So Mirror, let's cut to the chase. I want Encore dead so Accent and I can get married on a mountain and all that jazz. You want him dead for...why, exactly?"

Buck. Of course, that's the first question he asked.  The one question she wanted to avoid. Lets hope he didn't pursue the topic. "Why should it matter why I want him dead? I want him dead. You want him dead. Let's just leave it at that." Okay. That might have been a bit of a harsh way of saying it. And probably suspicious. If worst comes to worst, she can get rid of Jabber here and kill Encore alone.

@@Glaceon

Accent couldn't believe this... The kiss had been going on for a good while, but she didn't want to break it at all... She never wanted the moment to stop... To do that, she wrapped her hooves right around Encore's back, pulling her in more slightly with her kiss.

---

Meanwhile, a black pegasus was beginning to board the train, shaking so much, that a pony would be deftly concerned. His usually dirty blonde mane made him fit in a bit with the sun, but his piercing red eyes wasn't much for anyone to gander at. He slowly walked onto the train, running quickly to try and find his room, just wanting to be secluded from anypony else. The train station scares him with so many ponies... They have tried to speak with him, helping him with his small luggage, and he had just ran away. He nearly dropped his tag for his luggage. A very neat cursive signature imprinted on it, reading "Somber Tunes".

Somber had just stayed on the train. He felt a lot more comfortable there, no pony being around...

Flame was just saying goodbye to a few of his friends at the carnival just at the outskirts of Sydneigh. "See you all in two weeks." He said, waving goodbye and spreading his wings.

He flew off into the air and made his way towards the train station...it had been a long time since he had had some time off so he felt excited he would be traveling as a tourist rather than a performer.

After a few minutes of flying he landed just outside the train station and made his way in.

He gave the pony at the ticket booth his ticket then made his way to the friendship express.

He still couldn't get over the fact that the trip ended in Canterlot at the same time that the circus would be arriving...it worked out so perfectly.

He climbed aboard the train and walked down the hallways towards his room.

After searching for a couple minutes he found it and trotted in.

He placed his large saddlebag next to his bed and started unpacking. He pulled out a few sets of fancy clothes for the restaurant but most of the bag's contents were...circus items ? Juggling clubs, juggling balls, devil sticks...and a whole bunch of other random 

unnecessary items.

After a few minutes his room was nice and messy...just the way he liked it.

He smiled and walked out of his room. He wanted to go out and get a better look of Sydneigh before the train left.

((Not my best post...but meh.))

@@Glaceon

Melody backed up a bit and lowered her head to the ground, scraping at it with her hoof. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to bother you. If it's to much trouble I can keep walking around I'm sure I'll find my way back to the train eventually." Melody felt foalish for having to stop and ask somepony for help. But considering the fact that she'd never been to Sydneigh before, she could use all the help she could get. She really hoped she hadn't bothered the grey pony.

@@Glaceon

Accent couldn't believe this... The kiss had been going on for a good while, but she didn't want to break it at all... She never wanted the moment to stop... To do that, she wrapped her hooves right around Encore's back, pulling her in more slightly with her kiss.

Encore felt the arms reach around his neck, and smiled. Or came as close as he could to smiling while in the embrace.

He pulled away for a moment, to smile down at Accent. Sorry, he had to take a break to breathe. Once he had, though, he returned with a renewed vigor. During his second away he'd noticed some scandalous looks from the populace, but he didn't really care...

Rag simply gaped at the couple. Encore had that in much in him? She was going to have to break them up before one of them got hurt, and began to trot slowly towards the pair.

@@Glaceon

Melody backed up a bit and lowered her head to the ground, scraping at it with her hoof. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to bother you. If it's to much trouble I can keep walking around I'm sure I'll find my way back to the train eventually." Melody felt foalish for having to stop and ask somepony for help. But considering the fact that she'd never been to Sydneigh before, she could use all the help she could get. She really hoped she hadn't bothered the grey pony.

Tag sighed. "No worries. I'm pretty sure it's back this way. It's not far." He led the mare back around a corner, and with a glance down the street, saw his sister moving towards a bench at the end of the road, on which sat... His jaw dropped. 

Encore had finally snagged himself a mare, did he? Good for him. 

Encore felt the arms reach around his neck, and smiled. Or came as close as he could to smiling while in the embrace.

He pulled away for a moment, to smile down at Accent. Sorry, he had to take a break to breathe. Once he had, though, he returned with a renewed vigor. During his second away he'd noticed some scandalous looks from the populace, but he didn't really care...

Rag simply gaped at the couple. Encore had that in much in him? She was going to have to break them up before one of them got hurt, and began to trot slowly towards the pair.

Once Encore had broke the kiss, Accent sighed contently, opening her eyes to see that he was going in for a second round. The slightest moan had managed to escape her, as her tongue was coming into play by snaking its way into his mouth.

---

Somber had popped out of his room for a slight second to see that the entire train was completely empty. Good. No ponies makes a happy Somber. He began to adventure the train, looking at all of the various attractions that was on this vessel, before he stumbled upon the spa. Two spa ponies had seen him, moving towards him to see if he needed anything. This caused him to shake up, wanting to run away, but they were crafty, dragging him further into the spa. 

They had him sinking into a mud bath, which, to any pony, would calm them down. However, this made Somber shake again, making small vibrations inside the mud bath.

Tag sighed. "No worries. I'm pretty sure it's back this way. It's not far." He led the mare back around a corner, and with a glance down the street, saw his sister moving towards a bench at the end of the road, on which sat... His jaw dropped. 

Encore had finally snagged himself a mare, did he? Good for him. 

Melody followed the grey stallion around the corner and saw him stop. "Is something wrong?" Melody asked when she saw the stallions jaw drop. Melody looked over and saw the two ponies, "Do you know them?" It was then that Melody realized that she hadn't properly introduced herself. "I'm Melody. I don't think I caught your name."

@,

"You don't have to do that for me. It was the least I could do. Your happiness is all the reward I need." Max said in a very kind tone.

"Wow, when was the last time I said that to somepony....?" Max thought about it hard. He came to a final conclusion not five seconds later.

"I don't think I have ever said that before." Max blushed at the statement.

"In any case, feel free to stay here as long as you like. If there is anything I can do to make this better, let me know."

"no, i insist." Unholy said with a smile.

she flicked her tail back and forth happily when she heard Max say; "Your happiness is all the reward I need."

"hmm..." Unholy said while  leaning back against the tree.

"I wonder where everypony else is right now..." she said with a bit of a sigh.

(edited)

Once Encore had broke the kiss, Accent sighed contently, opening her eyes to see that he was going in for a second round. The slightest moan had managed to escape her, as her tongue was coming into play by snaking its way into his mouth.

Encore wrapped his own hooves around Accent in return, and feeling a new presence in his mouth, snaked his own tongue out as well. His mind was in a blissful silence... Until he felt a tap on his shoulder, and a familiar voice said, "Come on, you little lovebirds, we need to talk to you."

Rag had always been the less tactful of the twins. Tag would never have interrupted them like that.He extricated himself from Accent's mouth, and looked at Rag with a look of pure irritation.

Melody followed the grey stallion around the corner and saw him stop. "Is something wrong?" Melody asked when she saw the stallions jaw drop. Melody looked over and saw the two ponies, "Do you know them?" It was then that Melody realized that she hadn't properly introduced herself. "I'm Melody. I don't think I caught your name."

"Yeah, that's my roommate." He continued to trot down the street, averting his eyes from the couple. "And honestly, we had no idea he went for mares. We didn't know he went for anypony at all, actually. Aaaaand... My sister will be interrupting them about now." He sighed. "I'm Tag, and my twin sister and I are conductors on the Friendship Express. It's a pleasure."

Edited by Glaceon

Encore wrapped his own hooves around Accent in return, and feeling a new presence in his mouth, snaked his own tongue out as well. His mind was in a blissful silence... Until he felt a tap on his shoulder, and a familiar voice said, "Come on, you little lovebirds, we need to talk to you."

Rag had always been the less tactful of the twins. Tag would never have interrupted them like that.He extricated himself from Accent's mouth, and looked at Rag with a look of pure irritation.

And of course, all good moments had to come to an end... Once Encore had broken away, she opened her eyes, seeing he was turning around to look at a odd mare... This couldn't be a crush. She was talking to both of them, while Accent was still holding Encore. "Is something the matter where we had to be interrupted?", she asked, a little irritated.

Somber was slowly beginning to relax more and more into the mud, until he fell asleep in the tub, up to his nose in the brown liquid.

And of course, all good moments had to come to an end... Once Encore had broken away, she opened her eyes, seeing he was turning around to look at a odd mare... This couldn't be a crush. She was talking to both of them, while Accent was still holding Encore. "Is something the matter where we had to be interrupted?", she asked, a little irritated.

Somber was slowly beginning to relax more and more into the mud, until he fell asleep in the tub, up to his nose in the brown liquid.

((Well, sometimes they are shipped, but in this scenario it's simpler for them to not be.))

Rag gazed at the mare with an insolent look for a brief moment, before directing her attention to Encore. "Dezzy, there's somepony out to get you. Somepony wants you dead." 

Encore snorted. "Don't be rediculous. And don't call me that." 

"No, Descant, I'm being completely serious with you. I overheard them talking. They want you dead."

Encore merely looked stunned for a second. Never before had Rag seemed so serious....

• Brohoof 1

((Well, sometimes they are shipped, but in this scenario it's simpler for them to not be.))

Rag gazed at the mare with an insolent look for a brief moment, before directing her attention to Encore. "Dezzy, there's somepony out to get you. Somepony wants you dead." 

Encore snorted. "Don't be rediculous. And don't call me that." 

"No, Descant, I'm being completely serious with you. I overheard them talking. They want you dead."

Encore merely looked stunned for a second. Never before had Rag seemed so serious....

Accent's expression turned a bit frightened by this, and instinctively, pulled Encore a lot closer to her. "KILL him?!", she said a bit too loudly.

Somber was sleeping peacefully, until he took in a breath, snorting up mud, and giving a coughing fit. Ouch... Never again....

@@Umbreon

"Yes, that's what I just said," Rag said, perhaps a little nastily. 

Encore ignored the slight, and said, "Who? What? Why?" He seemed rather tense.

"All I know was that a silver unicorn stallion with a blue mane, and a green mare were talking about it. I didn't hang around, they seemed serious."

@,

Max noticed that when Unholy leaned against the tree he resided under, she sat pretty close to him. About 6 inches separated them.

"Well, if you want, we can go look for some other ponies from the train. I imagine you have a lot of friends from the Friendship Express." Max said. Without thinking, he moved over an inch to get closer to Unholy

(edited)

@@Glaceon

((I've got a question. Do Ragtag just call him Descant instead of Encore? Because that's what I keep seeing...))

A silver...unicorn... with a...a... BLUE MANE?! OH THAT DIRTY, LYING, LOW-DOWN, SON OF A--

"...Jabber.", Accent said softly. "The stallion's description... matches Jabber... And that mare... I ran into her earlier on the train.. She looked exactly like that. They're... after my "Corey"..."

Edited by Umbreon
  • Brohoof 1

@@Glaceon

((I've got a question. Do Ragtag just call him Descant instead of Encore? Because that's what I keep seeing...))

A silver...unicorn... with a...a... BLUE MANE?! OH THAT DIRTY, LYING, LOW-DOWN, SON OF A--

"...Jabber.", Accent said softly. "The stallion's description... matches Jabber... And that mare... I ran into her earlier on the train.. She looked exactly like that. They're... after my "Corey"..."

((They knew him before he changed it. And they just refuse to call him Encore. It gets on his nerves, but most of the friends that know him well personally still call him that))

Encore blushed slightly at the sudden nickname, and Rag smirked. "Well, I just thought you ought to know, Dez. Tag and I will pop up outside your room occasionally to make sure you're still breathing. See you around... Corey." Chuckling, she trotted back towards the train, following her brother. 

Encore turned to look back at Accent, and saw the look on her face. He hugged her - they had never stopped holding each other - and ran his hoof through her beautiful mane gently. "Come now, Cent, it'll be alright... Jabber's just a lot of talk. I'll be fine."

Flame trotted out of the train station and downtown towards the opera house.

He had heard allot about it but he could never find the time to go take a look at it...work was keeping him busy.

After a few minutes he arrived and looked up at the magnificent building in total aw. "Its beautiful." He muttered.

((Good time to interact with Flame...))

"Yeah, that's my roommate." He continued to trot down the street, averting his eyes from the couple. "And honestly, we had no idea he went for mares. We didn't know he went for anypony at all, actually. Aaaaand... My sister will be interrupting them about now." He sighed. "I'm Tag, and my twin sister and I are conductors on the Friendship Express. It's a pleasure."

Melody's eyes widened when she heard Tag's statement. "Oh that's sooo cool you and your sister are the conductors of the train." Melody was giddy with excitement. "That's better than what I do. I'm just a singer for a small band that happened to be here in town on tour. Plus we just finished our tour so I thought why not take a vacation on the Friendship Express." Melody turned and smiled at Tag hoping to get to know him better.

((They knew him before he changed it. And they just refuse to call him Encore. It gets on his nerves, but most of the friends that know him well personally still call him that))

Encore blushed slightly at the sudden nickname, and Rag smirked. "Well, I just thought you ought to know, Dez. Tag and I will pop up outside your room occasionally to make sure you're still breathing. See you around... Corey." Chuckling, she trotted back towards the train, following her brother. 

Encore turned to look back at Accent, and saw the look on her face. He hugged her - they had never stopped holding each other - and ran his hoof through her beautiful mane gently. "Come now, Cent, it'll be alright... Jabber's just a lot of talk. I'll be fine."

Accent shook her head a bit, but quickly calmed from Encore giving her a hug. "I hope so...", she could only say.

Somber got out of the mud bath, finally getting all of the mud from his other areas (and his nose) and walked out towards the entrance... There were no ponies around... He could... explore the city better. Perfect. He began his walking around, and right off the bat, running into another pegasus.  @

• Brohoof 1