Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Private The Friendship Express RP

@@Umbreon,

Flame's smile never faded...he was going to get this pony to open up...it was a challenge...that he would probably fail...but he was gonna try none the less. "Its nice to meet you Somber...so are you from Sydneigh ? It really is a wonderful city. I was traveling here with the Circus I am part of and right now I have two weeks off...so I got a ticket on board the Friendship Express." He said, looking up at the Opera House.

@@Marathon,

@,

@@The-Master,

Star did notice this and blushed but did her best to hide it...she had also noticed Hop's blush so she quickly changed the subject. "So...where do you guys want to go now ? Lunch...the Opera house ?" She asked, still blushing ever so slightly.

"I think we should go to the opera house. We could meet some new ponies there." Hop said as she began to slowly make her way in the direction of the opera house. The building looked really beautiful from afar. Then again so did the whole city itself. No doubt about that.

• Brohoof 2

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OOC   Queen's Cross Station, the train station that's rumoured to be quite as old as the city of Canterlot itself, was crowded with ponies of all sorts. There were the usual and obvious finds at a t

Useless. All of the ponies on this train were useless!   Of the handful of ponies Jabber had tried to coerce into joining his little scheme, three had misunderstood him, four had simply walked away,

@@MelancholicMemory,    Star Keeper resumed his nervous shuffling when a new pony walked in, but her calm and friendly tone made it a bit easier. "Sure, I guess I could come with you. I don't really

"I think we should go to the opera house. We could meet some new ponies there." Hop said as she began to slowly make her way in the direction of the opera house. The building looked really beautiful from afar. Then again so did the whole city itself. No doubt about that.

They'd been here long enough I suppose. Might be time to go out and eat, and sight see, but mainly eat. "If everypony's ready we can get going. I'm guessing we just go towards that big funny looking thing that looks like somepony attacked it with a knife." That was a poor and misplaced joke. "Since we're all in agreement let's going. You're walking with me though Moon." Star Keeper tugged the mare closer, placing his wing over her and giving a quick nuzzle. "What are you lot standing around for? We're burning daylight."

@@Umbreon,

((Percussive doesn't giggle nearly this much. Bahaha.))

"Well, I can't help it if this place is amazing," he said, taking in as much of the room as his eyes would see. "I'd love to be able to perform here. And you got to!" He seemed to quiver with excitement as he looked around at her, the conspiracy of his death stored somewhere in the depths of his mind at the moment. "What was it like?" 

"Well, you really want to know about it, huh?", Accent asked, sitting down in one of the seats available. "Well, I guess I can start with..." At that point, she began to talk out about meeting all the famous musicians, getting to play the oddest foreign music, and how she even got a small bit of a crush on the conductor.

Flame noticed a map of the Opera House by the door.

He trotted over and looked at it for a moment before walking back over to Somber. "So there's a bar we could go check out...i'm not much of a drinker...but I don't mind a beer now and again." He said, smiling and moving towards the stairs that would take them up to the bar.

Gulp. Flame said bar. Bar means alcohol. Alcohol means drunk. Drunk means embarrassment. Drunk means hangover. Drunk means-- Surprisingly, Somber had followed him, shaking a bit, his wings falling lifelessly to his side, something that looked abnormal to most pegasi.

Gulp. Flame said bar. Bar means alcohol. Alcohol means drunk. Drunk means embarrassment. Drunk means hangover. Drunk means-- Surprisingly, Somber had followed him, shaking a bit, his wings falling lifelessly to his side, something that looked abnormal to most pegasi.

After a few minutes they came up to the bar and Flame sat down at a table, gesturing for Somber to sit down across from him. "So Somber, where are you from ? All I know about you is that your name is Somber." He chuckled and noticed Somber's limp wings. "If it helps...I have met many many shy ponies one was almost, if not just as shy as you, she was actually a rather interesting pony...she liked instruments...or something."

After a few minutes they came up to the bar and Flame sat down at a table, gesturing for Somber to sit down across from him. "So Somber, where are you from ? All I know about you is that your name is Somber." He chuckled and noticed Somber's limp wings. "If it helps...I have met many many shy ponies one was almost, if not just as shy as you, she was actually a rather interesting pony...she liked instruments...or something."

Somber had sat down across from Flame, looking around. He could see many ponies inside here... That was another trigger: People. He was just lucky that Flame was indirectly keeping him from running.

"C...Clouds...dale... then... Pony...vile...", he had managed to squeak out, looking around. Though, this other pony he had mentioned... He said "she"... Why did he have a feeling that he knows this pony?

(edited)

"Well, you really want to know about it, huh?", Accent asked, sitting down in one of the seats available. "Well, I guess I can start with..." At that point, she began to talk out about meeting all the famous musicians, getting to play the oddest foreign music, and how she even got a small bit of a crush on the conductor.

Encore listened to the mare talk and talk and talk, even chuckling a bit at the look on her face when she remembered the conductor of the band. Once it was evident that Accent had finished her story, Encore smiled at her. "It sounds like all I dreamt it would be," he said. "I think there was a bar here, too? Why don't we go check it out?" He was kinda hungry, and wouldn't even mind getting some of the low-quality bar menu meals and a drink.

((TBH, I just want to meet up with FD and Somber there. I'm running out of ideas.))

Edited by Glaceon
  • Brohoof 1

Somber had sat down across from Flame, looking around. He could see many ponies inside here... That was another trigger: People. He was just lucky that Flame was indirectly keeping him from running.

"C...Clouds...dale... then... Pony...vile...", he had managed to squeak out, looking around. Though, this other pony he had mentioned... He said "she"... Why did he have a feeling that he knows this pony?

((YEEEESSSS...MORE DRAMA.))

Flame smiled. "Clouds Dale is a wonderful city...so is Ponyville. I'm from Canterlot originally, then I went to the Las Pegasus school for talented flyers...after that I move back to Ponyville, then a few years later I joined Cirque De l'Amour. And here I am."

They'd been here long enough I suppose. Might be time to go out and eat, and sight see, but mainly eat. "If everypony's ready we can get going. I'm guessing we just go towards that big funny looking thing that looks like somepony attacked it with a knife." That was a poor and misplaced joke. "Since we're all in agreement let's going. You're walking with me though Moon." Star Keeper tugged the mare closer, placing his wing over her and giving a quick nuzzle. "What are you lot standing around for? We're burning daylight."

Star nodded and followed them towards the Opera house. "I wish we were here to see a show...but I suppose it will still be amazing even if nothing is going on."

• Brohoof 1

Encore listened to the mare talk and talk and talk, even chuckling a bit at the look on her face when she remembered the conductor of the band. Once it was evident that Accent had finished her story, Encore smiled at her. "It sounds like all I dreamt it would be," he said. "I think there was a bar here, too? Why don't we go check it out?" He was kinda hungry, and wouldn't even mind getting some of the low-quality bar menu meals and a drink.

((TBH, I just want to meet up with FD and Somber there. I'm running out of ideas.))

((Heh, Somber's gonna run like hell.))

Right as Encore said that, Accent's stomach began to growl a bit, causing a bit of a blush to appear on her face. "Well, my stomach took the words right out of my mouth.", she said, turning to Encore. "Let's go. I'll show you the way."

((YEEEESSSS...MORE DRAMA.))

Flame smiled. "Clouds Dale is a wonderful city...so is Ponyville. I'm from Canterlot originally, then I went to the Las Pegasus school for talented flyers...after that I move back to Ponyville, then a few years later I joined Cirque De l'Amour. And here I am."

Somber just simply nodded at Flame, shuffling his forehooves a bit. He wanted to explain his story, but... It was best to keep it there.

• Brohoof 1

Somber just simply nodded at Flame, shuffling his forehooves a bit. He wanted to explain his story, but... It was best to keep it there.

Flame opened his mouth as if to speak but he was cut off as a waiter trotted over and asked for their order. "I would like the green salad with no croutons. And a glass of soda water and lime would be nice thank you." He said. The waiter nodded and looked at Somber.

Moonbeam blushed at the nickname and sudden displays of affection. She smiled at him, enjoying his warmth against her. She loved the feel of his wings on her. They were so soft and gentle. They tickled a little too. "O-okay. Let's go." She walked along with Star Keeper, comfortable under his wing.

Right as Encore said that, Accent's stomach began to growl a bit, causing a bit of a blush to appear on her face. "Well, my stomach took the words right out of my mouth.", she said, turning to Encore. "Let's go. I'll show you the way."

@

Encore smiled, and followed, intertwining their tails again as they walked...

They arrived in the bar, which was smaller than the auditorium but still quite as elaborately designed. There were enough other occupants that most tables were already occupied. The first one Encore spotted with two seats left open was the one with a pair of pegasi, one blue and one black, sitting at it. He lead Accent towards it, since the pegasi looked vaguely familiar, and asked, "Mind if we sit?"

@

They arrived in the bar, which was smaller than the auditorium but still quite as elaborately designed. There were enough other occupants that most tables were already occupied. The first one Encore spotted with two seats left open was the one with a pair of pegasi, one blue and one black, sitting at it. He lead Accent towards it, since the pegasi looked vaguely familiar, and asked, "Mind if we sit?"

Accent looked over to the two pegasi, nodding. "It's nice to meet you too."

Meanwhile, Somber, was not expecting the two other ponies to be nearby, jumped up, squeaking a bit, and then slowly hovering back to the ground, trembling horribly. This was his fear... talking in front of a group...

((Heh, Somber's gonna run like hell.))

@

Flame nodded. "Please do." He said, smiling at the two ponies. "I'm Flame Dancer, this is Somber." He said, gesturing at Somber who was slowly sitting back down after her jumped up.

Moonbeam blushed at the nickname and sudden displays of affection. She smiled at him, enjoying his warmth against her. She loved the feel of his wings on her. They were so soft and gentle. They tickled a little too. "O-okay. Let's go." She walked along with Star Keeper, comfortable under his wing.

Star happily followed the others to the Opera House. After a few minutes they arrived.

Star's eyes sparkled as she stared up at the beautiful building. "Its amazing." She said, smiling and moving towards the door.

Flame nodded. "Please do." He said, smiling at the two ponies. "I'm Flame Dancer, this is Somber." He said, gesturing at Somber who was slowly sitting back down after her jumped up..

Accent looked a little concerned when this Somber pony jumped up. Was something wrong with him? She sat down, along with Encore at the table. "I'm Accent, and this is Encore. Great to meet you."

Somber couldn't handle it anymore. He shot out of the bar area, scared for his life, and finally stopping back in the middle of the opera house, panting. Thank goodness he got out of there... He couldn't tell that there was another group of ponies that were nearby..

Flame nodded. "Please do." He said, smiling at the two ponies. "I'm Flame Dancer, this is Somber." He said, gesturing at Somber who was slowly sitting back down after he jumped up.

Accent looked a little concerned when this Somber pony jumped up. Was something wrong with him? She sat down, along with Encore at the table. "I'm Accent, and this is Encore. Great to meet you."

"It's a pleasure to meet the two of you," Encore said, bowing respectfully. When he stood back up, he noticed that the black pegasus - Somber - had disappeared. "Well, it's nice meeting you, anyway, Flame Dancer," he said somewhat sheepishly, taking a seat at the table. 

Somber couldn't handle it anymore. He shot out of the bar area, scared for his life, and finally stopping back in the middle of the opera house, panting. Thank goodness he got out of there... He couldn't tell that there was another group of ponies that were nearby..

"It's a pleasure to meet the two of you," Encore said, bowing respectfully. When he stood back up, he noticed that the black pegasus - Somber - had disappeared. "Well, it's nice meeting you, anyway, Flame Dancer," he said somewhat sheepishly, taking a seat at the table. 

Flame sighed as Somber ran off. "He's a rather shy pony..." He said, sipping his drink that the waiter had just placed in front of him.

"So where are you two from ? Do you live in Sydneigh ?" He asked.

He couldn't help but think about Somber...Poor pony, he was barely able to speak to just one pony so three must be dreadful.

@,@@Umbreon,

"No, we're just visiting for the day," Encore said, drumming a hoof on the table in a steady cadence. "We're passengers on the Friendship Express that's stopped in town." He glanced up to look at the clock behind the bar's counter. "We'll probably be needing to get back to it once we're done here, too, Cent," he murmured. "Don't want to miss the train." 

Star happily followed the others to the Opera House. After a few minutes they arrived.

Star's eyes sparkled as she stared up at the beautiful building. "Its amazing." She said, smiling and moving towards the door.

"Wow, you're right, Star. That is beautiful! I can't wait to see what the inside is like!" She pushed her head against Star Keeper and nuzzled him a little. She liked how warm and affectionate they were, even after only going out for a couple days. She loved him dearly.

• Brohoof 1

@@Glaceon, @

Accent smiled a bit. "Yeah, probably after this lunch, we should. But... I'm really worried about that pony, er... Somber, was it? Was he scared of us? Or just so many people here?"

@, @Marathon, @The-Master

Somber had began to walk back towards the train, his wings accidentally brushing past one of the group's members.

• Brohoof 1

"Wow, you're right, Star. That is beautiful! I can't wait to see what the inside is like!" She pushed her head against Star Keeper and nuzzled him a little. She liked how warm and affectionate they were, even after only going out for a couple days. She loved him dearly.

@@Glaceon, @

Accent smiled a bit. "Yeah, probably after this lunch, we should. But... I'm really worried about that pony, er... Somber, was it? Was he scared of us? Or just so many people here?"

@, @Marathon, @The-Master

Somber had began to walk back towards the train, his wings accidentally brushing past one of the group's members.

Star nodded and was about to walk in until...he walked passed. Her eyes widened and her legs started shaking. She stared at Somber and slowly backed up until she hit a wall. "Y-You."

Flame smiled. "Really ? No way. I just got my self a ticket." He said, sipping his drink.

• Brohoof 1

Star nodded and was about to walk in until...he walked passed. Her eyes widened and her legs started shaking. She stared at Somber and slowly backed up until she hit a wall. "Y-You."

Flame smiled. "Really ? No way. I just got my self a ticket." He said, sipping his drink.

Moonbeam noticed Star Song suddenly begin to shake nervously. She moved out from under Star Keeper's wing reluctantly and walked beside her, putting a hoof on her shoulder. "Umm....Star Song? Are you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost or something," she said in a concerned tone.

Somber looked over towards the pony that was backing up. Something about her was weird...  That's when it hit him... It was her...

Star Song...

His first initial reaction: immediately going to run away, until he runs smack into the wall, falling back onto his flank, and holding his muzzle.

• Brohoof 1

Somber looked over towards the pony that was backing up. Something about her was weird...  That's when it hit him... It was her...

Star Song...

His first initial reaction: immediately going to run away, until he runs smack into the wall, falling back onto his flank, and holding his muzzle.

Moonbeam noticed Star Song suddenly begin to shake nervously. She moved out from under Star Keeper's wing reluctantly and walked beside her, putting a hoof on her shoulder. "Umm....Star Song? Are you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost or something," she said in a concerned tone.

Star didn't answer Moonbeam. She just watched as Somber ran off into a wall...like what he always did...Run.

A few tears poured down her cheeks but she quickly wiped them away. Before anypony could stop her she walked into the Opera house and walked in a random direction...just wanting to get as far away from the pony that had broken her heart.

• Brohoof 1

Star didn't answer Moonbeam. She just watched as Somber ran off into a wall...like what he always did...Run.

A few tears poured down her cheeks but she quickly wiped them away. Before anypony could stop her she walked into the Opera house and walked in a random direction...just wanting to get as far away from the pony that had broken her heart.

"S-star?" Moonbeam chased after her, following her through the opera house. Finally she caught up to her, spinning her around to face her. "Star? What's wrong? Did something happen?" She then remembered a stallion bumped into er before she had this outburst. "What it....that stallion?"

((Stupid bleeping homework...))

Actius broke into a wide grin as the pair approached the Opera House. "Oh, Celestia, that thing looks amazing! I can't even imagine what the inside is like!" He grabbed Slients' hoof again and went over to the Opera House at a fast trot. "Sorry we're going kind of fast, it's just that I've always wanted to see it, and..." They were now inside the Opera Houser, and oh what a sight it was. It was a performers' dream! He imagined himself on the stage, in a dramatic opera, reciting his lines perfectly...

He was sort of just standing there, staring, his smiling mouth slightly ajar, his hoof loosely holding Silents'.

• Brohoof 1