Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Friendship Express RP

Descant

Star didn't answer Moonbeam. She just watched as Somber ran off into a wall...like what he always did...Run.

A few tears poured down her cheeks but she quickly wiped them away. Before anypony could stop her she walked into the Opera house and walked in a random direction...just wanting to get as far away from the pony that had broken her heart.

Hop watched in confusion as a colt ran into a wall and Star bolted into the opera house. She let out a sigh as she went after star with moonbeam. When she got there Moonbeam was making Star face her. Hop quickly trotted up to the two. "Star? Are you ok?" Hop asked in a whisper.

((Stupid bleeping homework...))

Actius broke into a wide grin as the pair approached the Opera House. "Oh, Celestia, that thing looks amazing! I can't even imagine what the inside is like!" He grabbed Slients' hoof again and went over to the Opera House at a fast trot. "Sorry we're going kind of fast, it's just that I've always wanted to see it, and..." They were now inside the Opera Houser, and oh what a sight it was. It was a performers' dream! He imagined himself on the stage, in a dramatic opera, reciting his lines perfectly...

He was sort of just standing there, staring, his smiling mouth slightly ajar, his hoof loosely holding Silents'.

Silemt looked around, amazed. She pictured herself, dancing, the audience full, the orchestra filling the pit. She got lost in her thoughts, until they were broken as she felt a familiar, warm feeling on her hoof. She quickly glanced down and saw Actius' hoof holding hers. She blushed, but tried to not notice it by looking away, not wanting him to be embarrassed and let go.

She continued to look around, her eyes darting from place to place. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Encore and Accent sitting with somepony she didn't know. 'Well, it's always nice to meet new ponies, but if Actius and I aren't alone, then the chance of him falling in love with me becomes lower. But, well, I guess it will be nice to meet new ponies...'

Using her magic, as to not have her hoof let go of Actius, she scribbled at a note;

"Encore and Accent are in here with a new pony. Do you want to go join them and meet the new colt?"

Hop watched in confusion as a colt ran into a wall and Star bolted into the opera house. She let out a sigh as she went after star with moonbeam. When she got there Moonbeam was making Star face her. Hop quickly trotted up to the two. "Star? Are you ok?" Hop asked in a whisper.

"S-star?" Moonbeam chased after her, following her through the opera house. Finally she caught up to her, spinning her around to face her. "Star? What's wrong? Did something happen?" She then remembered a stallion bumped into er before she had this outburst. "What it....that stallion?"

Star sobbed and looked at Moonbeam. "He...we...I...we used to." She took a few shaky breath's, then she looked at Hop. "We used to...d-date." She said, another wave of tears making their way out and down her cheeks.

She hugged Hop tightly and cried. "I...I'm s-sorry...I wish this d-didn't have to h-happen H-Hop." She said.

@,

Max couldn't help but feel a pang of sorrow when he heard that. He fluttered over to Unholy so that they were sitting next to each other. He put his hoof on her shoulder.

"You are anything but a burden. I have had an amazing time today. And for that, I thank you." Max said.

"How anypony could consider you a burden is beyond me."

Unholy turned to Max and smiled.

"i'm glad you don't see me as a burden... you're a really nice pony and im really glad that i met you." Unholy said happily as she flicked her tail back and forth.

"I-I want to go to the Opera house." Unholy said to Max, tilting her head to one side.

Star nodded and was about to walk in until...he walked passed. Her eyes widened and her legs started shaking. She stared at Somber and slowly backed up until she hit a wall. "Y-You."

Flame smiled. "Really ? No way. I just got my self a ticket." He said, sipping his drink.

"Yeah way!" Encore chuckled. "That's funny coincidence, then, isn't it?" 

He took a moment to actually get a decent look at the pony who sat opposite. Now that he thought about it, the pony looked quite familiar... "You're not a musician, are you? I can swear I've seen you before..."

((Cirque.))

• Brohoof 1

Star sobbed and looked at Moonbeam. "He...we...I...we used to." She took a few shaky breath's, then she looked at Hop. "We used to...d-date." She said, another wave of tears making their way out and down her cheeks.

She hugged Hop tightly and cried. "I...I'm s-sorry...I wish this d-didn't have to h-happen H-Hop." She said.

Hop was surprised by the sudden hug, but hugged star back. "Its ok Star. You didnt know it would happen." Hop said trying to calm star down. Hop nuzzled Star for a few seconds not really careing if they were in public or not and quickly pecked her on the lips.

@,

"OK, lets make out way over there." Max said. He helped Unholy up and took her hoof into his, helping her down the hill the forest sat on. As they got farther away from the park and closer to the city, the sounds of civilization slowly returned. Max continued, never releasing Unholy's hoof. After 10 minutes, they stood in front of the Opera House.

"Here we are. I never get over the sheer size of this place." He said in awe. He looked down and saw that he had yet to let go of Unholy's hoof. He set it down gently.

"Forgot I was uh...never mind." Max's face flushed with a faint red hue.

"Shall we go in?"

@@Glaceon

(sorry for not posting in a while been busy and had work today too)

Melody looked back at Tag "Well at least you get to see all the pretty cities. I only stay for one night before we have to move to the next city." Melody started to scratch at the ground with her hoof. "It's pretty pathetic really. I don't even have a chance to make any friends, I'm so busy with my band." Melody smiled at Tag gently putting her hoof on his shoulder. "C'mon Tag lets do something to take our minds off of these depressing thoughts. What do you wanna do?"

• Brohoof 1

@,

"OK, lets make out way over there." Max said. He helped Unholy up and took her hoof into his, helping her down the hill the forest sat on. As they got farther away from the park and closer to the city, the sounds of civilization slowly returned. Max continued, never releasing Unholy's hoof. After 10 minutes, they stood in front of the Opera House.

"Here we are. I never get over the sheer size of this place." He said in awe. He looked down and saw that he had yet to let go of Unholy's hoof. He set it down gently.

"Forgot I was uh...never mind." Max's face flushed with a faint red hue.

"Shall we go in?"

"That the reason i wanted to come here, so i could go inside. I heard that the inside is beautiful and they have great food here." Unholy said, her eyes were sparkling with excitement.

"come on, lets go inside." She said, grabbing Max's hoof and dragging him through the door.

...What did Somber cause today? Concern for a "friend" and making a mare cry... And possibly making that mare's friends hate him for that. It was not like he didn't mean to... He would say the reasons why, but... What would he say? He would run on sight...

Somber sighed, sniffling a bit. His usual depressing look now actually had a meaning... He slowly walked back towards the train. It felt needed that he would want to be alone... For possibly the rest of the train ride...

@@Windy Scamper,

Actius snapped out of his daydream, looked at the notepad, then nodded. He turned and saw Encore with a mare (who was probably Accent) and a stallion. He linked his arm with Silents' before cantering over to the table. "Hey, guys. Mind if we join you?"

He was still looking around a little bit. It was so much to take in...the stage was so spacious, the orchestra pit conveniently located, the architecture was stunning, the food looked divine...

@,

Max chuckled at the blind mare's enthusiasm as she half dragged him towards the theater. Entering it, It was a huge, well crafted arena of music and performance. His job hit the floor as he looked around.

"Wow, this is incredible. I have never been in here, so finally entering is..." Mac decided not to gush, lest he make his new friend feel bad. He decided to lead them to a nearby drink stand.

"Can I get 2 waters please?" Max was starting to sweat from the intense heat outside. He after paying the barkeep, he handed Max two ice cold waters. Max handed one to Unholy.

"Here, lets take a second to cool off." He said shortly before downing the entire drink in on gulp.

Silent quickly scurried her hooves to keep up with Actius. She giggled, more like smiling with diagphram spasms for her though, as she ran over to the table. She sat down and waved, and dipped her head to the new pony. She hoped eother Encore or Actius would introduce her, or else she was going to need a new notepad....

@,

Max chuckled at the blind mare's enthusiasm as she half dragged him towards the theater. Entering it, It was a huge, well crafted arena of music and performance. His job hit the floor as he looked around.

"Wow, this is incredible. I have never been in here, so finally entering is..." Mac decided not to gush, lest he make his new friend feel bad. He decided to lead them to a nearby drink stand.

"Can I get 2 waters please?" Max was starting to sweat from the intense heat outside. He after paying the barkeep, he handed Max two ice cold waters. Max handed one to Unholy.

"Here, lets take a second to cool off." He said shortly before downing the entire drink in on gulp.

Unholy took a sip of her water, then paused, then quickly chugged the rest of it.

"so, you really haven't been in here before?" Unholy asked Max, turning to him and flicking her tail back and forth.

I wonder why he hasn't been in here before... she pondered while 'staring' at him.

@,

Max found himself locked in 'eye contact' with Unholy. He found it easy to lose himself in this position.

"I...never had enough bits or motivation to come. I never have been very comfortable being in the upper class area of this city. I constantly get glares from everypony else. Like I am this peasant intruding in there high society." Max was quick to stop himself from slipping into depression, a trap he fell into too easily and often.

"Sorry, I shouldn't be bothering you with my issues." Max said, waving for the barkeep to bring over more water.

@,

Max found himself locked in 'eye contact' with Unholy. He found it easy to lose himself in this position.

"I...never had enough bits or motivation to come. I never have been very comfortable being in the upper class area of this city. I constantly get glares from everypony else. Like I am this peasant intruding in there high society." Max was quick to stop himself from slipping into depression, a trap he fell into too easily and often.

"Sorry, I shouldn't be bothering you with my issues." Max said, waving for the barkeep to bring over more water.

"no, I completely understand that. how ponies look down on other ponies... just because you're different then somepony else... and how you can't be accepted anywhere because you're between two worlds..." Unholy trailed off as her mind drifted towards a memory.

@,

Now it seemed they were both drifting into the slums emotion known as depression. It was an awful place to be, and like a real slum, once you are in, it is very hard to get out of. Max has always been shunned by the higher class. He tried hard everytime he found himself in Sydneigh to appeal to these high class ponies, only to met with dirty looks whispered insults. One of Max's flaws is his issues with rejection. He always felt like it was his fault when faced with these situation. His sub-conscious took this moment of weakness in the conscious mind to assume control. Hoping to find comfort that would propel him out of the depressive slums of his mind, he instinctually reached out and hugged the nearest pony to him, which ended up being Unholy. 

Not really sure what exactly was going on, Star Keeper decided it might just be best to stay out of it rather and inquire. It really wasn't his place to interfere, even if he had good intentions. "Maybe we should just forget about it, bring it up some other time. We are on holiday after all, you should be enjoying yourself. Come on, let's go find something to eat and get on with our day. There has to be a few fun things to do in this city."

Not really sure what exactly was going on, Star Keeper decided it might just be best to stay out of it rather and inquire. It really wasn't his place to interfere, even if he had good intentions. "Maybe we should just forget about it, bring it up some other time. We are on holiday after all, you should be enjoying yourself. Come on, let's go find something to eat and get on with our day. There has to be a few fun things to do in this city."

Hop was surprised by the sudden hug, but hugged star back. "Its ok Star. You didnt know it would happen." Hop said trying to calm star down. Hop nuzzled Star for a few seconds not really careing if they were in public or not and quickly pecked her on the lips.

Star nodded and sobbed again. "Of all places for h-him to be it h-had to b-be here." She said, sniffing.

She looked over at Keeper and Moonbeam. "You're right...i'm sorry. We came here to have fun." She said, shuffling her hooves.

@@Glaceon,

Flame shook his head. "I doubt it...unless you follow the circus. Ever heard of Cirque De l'Amour ?" He asked, sipping his drink.

@@Glaceon, Flame shook his head. "I doubt it...unless you follow the circus. Ever heard of Cirque De l'Amour ?" He asked, sipping his drink.  

Silent's ears perked up at the sound of "Cirque De l'Amour." 'Scamps...' she thought. 'Wasn't she in that? Then again, she seems to be in every circus...' Busting into a conversation as best as a mute could, Silent shook her head "yes" vigurously. Too lazy to get her notepad, she grabbed a pen and levitated it over to hernapkin and scribbled;

"My roommate was in it. I've seen many flyers for it. Heard of Windy Scamper, the magician?"

((OOC: Not sure if that's too much dwelling in the past, I'm trying to get Actius and Silent in this conversation.))

Silent's ears perked up at the sound of "Cirque De l'Amour." 'Scamps...' she thought. 'Wasn't she in that? Then again, she seems to be in every circus...' Busting into a conversation as best as a mute could, Silent shook her head "yes" vigurously. Too lazy to get her notepad, she grabbed a pen and levitated it over to hernapkin and scribbled;

"My roommate was in it. I've seen many flyers for it. Heard of Windy Scamper, the magician?"

((OOC: Not sure if that's too much dwelling in the past, I'm trying to get Actius and Silent in this conversation.))

Flame nodded at the mare. "Yup. She isn't part of it any more though...or is she ? I dunno...so many ponies come in and out and we have so many performers...but I do remember her." He said, smiling at the mare and finishing his drink.

After a moment he held out his hoof. "My name is Flame Dancer." He said to the mare.

Flame nodded at the mare. "Yup. She isn't part of it any more though...or is she ? I dunno...so many ponies come in and out and we have so many performers...but I do remember her." He said, smiling at the mare and finishing his drink.

After a moment he held out his hoof. "My name is Flame Dancer." He said to the mare.

She nodded, pleased to meet Flame Dancer. She flipped the napkin over and scribbled;

"I'm Silent Dance. I..." she paused, trying to figure out how to word this. "I can't talk. Which is why I'm making you read a napkin. And this is ,y friend, Actius. We know Encore and Accent from the train, so, yeah."

@,

Now it seemed they were both drifting into the slums emotion known as depression. It was an awful place to be, and like a real slum, once you are in, it is very hard to get out of. Max has always been shunned by the higher class. He tried hard everytime he found himself in Sydneigh to appeal to these high class ponies, only to met with dirty looks whispered insults. One of Max's flaws is his issues with rejection. He always felt like it was his fault when faced with these situation. His sub-conscious took this moment of weakness in the conscious mind to assume control. Hoping to find comfort that would propel him out of the depressive slums of his mind, he instinctually reached out and hugged the nearest pony to him, which ended up being Unholy. 

Unholy hugged Max back, she didn't care what other ponies thought, but her mind was still in a different place...

When she was born, the zebras and ponies shunned her... she wasn't stripped enough to be a zebra and she wasn't close enough in looks to be a pony... the only 'pony' who ever cared for her other than her parents was her best friend and un-biological big sister; Zecora.

(edited)

@,

Hugs. It is such a simple act, is it not? One wouldn't think that something so simple could hold such power. Yet here we find Max, who found all the comfort he needed in the embrace of a blind zebra pony mix. That comfort helped propel him out of the vices of depression. He felt a wave of warmth overtake his body, falling short of tears. And with it, his conscious mind regained the strength it needed to regain control of Max's actions. Max pulled away from the embrace of the blind mare with great reluctance, but knew that he acted out of line. 

"Sorry, don't know what came over me." Max said softly. He did not regret the action, but feared that he may have made Unholy uncomfortable, possibly damaging the new found friendship. And if there was one thing Max was currently in short supply of, it was friends. He was so happy to finally have some companionship, and he didn't want it ruined by a moment of weakness.

(Man, when did I get so sentimental?)

Edited by ActFast231
  • Brohoof 1

Buck. Of course, that's the first question he asked.  The one question she wanted to avoid. Lets hope he didn't pursue the topic. "Why should it matter why I want him dead? I want him dead. You want him dead. Let's just leave it at that." Okay. That might have been a bit of a harsh way of saying it. And probably suspicious. If worst comes to worst, she can get rid of Jabber here and kill Encore alone.

(OOC: Holy crap. I can't post for one day and I fall four pages behind. Geez. blink.png )

"So you two have a little history or somethin'? I can understand that. He is the most infuriating stallion I've ever-" A sudden pain assaulted Jabber's chest; he grasped his barrel with his hooves and struggled to draw in a breath.

"Ah- ah- oh, wow." The spasm subsided and Jabber sank back into his seat. "I just had a terrifying feeling...like something absolutely horrible just happened. Yikes." He shrugged off the paranoid feeling and grabbed a menu. "Well, I suppose if we're gonna be working together then we should get to know each other. Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself, my dear?"

(OOC: If you wanna have a chat in the restaurant or jump ahead and bump into any particular group of ponies, go ahead.)

• Brohoof 2