Private The Friendship Express RP

@@Fire Runner,

Max put a hoof around Unholy and proceeded to a nearby map hung on the wall.

"OK here is a list of the occupied rooms...You are in the next cart over it seems." Max walked down the hall with Unholy leaning against his shoulder.

"Feels good to have a friend again. It has been too long...I cant remember though, is it normal for friends to lean in on each other with a hoof wrapped around the other?" This was the first time he actually thought about it. Something about the whole thing just seemed...right. So he went with it. Eventually they made it to the walk between carts. As if by instinct, Max tightened his grip on the blind mare as the crossed cars. Eventually they made it to the room in question.

"OK, here we are. Now I just need to figure out where I am staying..."

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OOC   Queen's Cross Station, the train station that's rumoured to be quite as old as the city of Canterlot itself, was crowded with ponies of all sorts. There were the usual and obvious finds at a t

Useless. All of the ponies on this train were useless!   Of the handful of ponies Jabber had tried to coerce into joining his little scheme, three had misunderstood him, four had simply walked away,

@@MelancholicMemory,    Star Keeper resumed his nervous shuffling when a new pony walked in, but her calm and friendly tone made it a bit easier. "Sure, I guess I could come with you. I don't really