Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Friendship Express RP

Descant

(OCC: And this is what happens when you go to sleep...)

@@SørenWolf,

Star Rain nodded and quickly followed Styles over to the counter. "Ok sure, I can use some coffee. And I can get a sweet too, but I'll pay for this myself," she said. She looked over the menu on the wall and said, dropping some bits onto the counter,"I'd like some coffee with a double chocolate chip cookie please."

(OOC: I'm assuming this place is StarBucks.)

• Brohoof 2

((OOC: Well, since the train has not departed, time for me to do my stuff.))

"Buck, buck, buck, buck, BUCK! I'm going to miss the train!", a brown mare cried out, as she tried to traverse her way through a large number of ponies in her way, carrying only a small carry-on saddlebag. "Why didn't you just skip the breakfast and just got it on the train?! You could have made it a lot earlier!" While saying that again, she managed to knock down a couple of burly ponies, some that were very pissed once she made it to the entrance to the station. Sadly, more ponies were blocking the entrance, this time, even worse to get through. That meant only one thing...

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!", the mare cried out again, as she got a running start towards the crowd, and with a trigger of her back legs, jumped over the crowd, clearing them easily. The jump might have been beautiful, but the landing was rough, as she did a full body roll right into the entrance of the car, hitting the ground pretty hard. She cried out, trying to get up, only to stumble into a wall, causing hr to collapse again. She sat down against the wall, seeming to hold her left back leg. There were a good number of signs of rug burn, as her face winced up from the pain she had just encountered.

Accent Tap, you are the most clumsiest pony this side of the world...

"This is...quite nice." Star said, closing her eyes and smiling. "I'll come back in a few minutes." Said the mare, smiling at Star and Moonbeam then trotting out of the sauna, closing the door behind her. "I have only ever been to a spa once before and it was ok. But this...this is wonderful...its almost like the steam has been scented with lavender or something...its wonderful."

(OOC: I have no idea where I am going with this Spa stuff.)

"Yeah, it's wonderful. I don't know what they did, but it's...nice." She hung her head back and relaxed even more. She smiled.

"...Aww..." she said in a calm, relaxed manner. She was beginning to feel a little drowsy.

(OOC: I have no idea how a spa works, and you can only talk about how relaxed someone is for so long :P )

((There's another Ponyworld?))   "I uh...i'm just visiting a friend." he replied. There was a smile on his face, but his voice had telltale nerves all over it. "I wish I lived here" he chuckled. "Um...so...what about you? What brings somepony such as yourself here?"  He quickly swallowed the rest of his sandwich, not wishing to continue eating while he was having a conversation. 

((What? No, i just want everypony to know i 'was' PWD))

Fiera took a sip of her tea and smiled. "I was just visiting some relatives of mine. I was going to return back to Ponyville to my care takers, but this train caught my eye and i thought 'why not?'. They are used to me doing crazy things, but not this crazy. I wouldn't be surprised if all of Equestria was on alert for me by the next stop"

@MagicalStarRain

"ill get a coffee and a muffin." Upon receiving their drinks and food Styles looked around the rather busy room. spotting a relatively quieter table he led Rain over to it. setting down his drink he motioned for her to take a seat first. He sat across from her and sipped at his coffee, waiting for her to break the silence.

@,

"Protective parents?" he smiled back shyly. "Sounds a lot like myself, actually. I was supposed to be on my way back to ponyville by now, but I saw this train and..." he suddenly stopped when he realised how much he was talking "oh...sorry. My mouth runs sometimes..."

Unholy stumble through one of the carts.

"man... i hate trains." she muttered.

Unholy trotted through the cart and took a seat on...

the... well... on the floor, but she thought it was the seat.

"gosh... this seat is uncomfortable..." she mumbled as she took her papers out of her saddle bag.

"gosh, I wish they sent this to me in braille... I have no idea where my room is." she whispered half to herself.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Fiera shrugged. "Its okay, i like a pony who can talk just as much as i can. And mind if i tell you something?" she asked in a hushed tone. "Oh nevermind, not like its a secret or anything" she said and cleared her throat.

"Anyway. My parents are a lot more protective than you think. I was sent to ponyville to live with another set of ponies to take care of me and make sure i wasn't bullied. As you might notice, i'm an Alicorn... we tend to get shunned sometimes. And when i broke my horn..." he said pointing to her snapped horn. "My parents seemed to think i would get bullied for being weird. So they sent me away."

Fiera took a bite of her sandwich and a small sip of her tea. "At first when i was born i was taken to Fillydelphia to get away from the royal life. That's why i have relatives here in Canterlot" she swallowed her food and sighed lightly.

"If i wanted, i could return to Canterlot as royalty, with the name 'Fierasil mi' rosa Canter'. But that life just doesn't appeal to me. And before you ask; Yes, i do in fact descend from the founders of Canterlot..."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, it's wonderful. I don't know what they did, but it's...nice." She hung her head back and relaxed even more. She smiled.

"...Aww..." she said in a calm, relaxed manner. She was beginning to feel a little drowsy.

(OOC: I have no idea how a spa works, and you can only talk about how relaxed someone is for so long :P )

(OOC: I am just gonna do what they do in the movies.)

After a few minutes in the sauna the mare came back in. "Alright, lets move on." She said, gesturing for Star and Moonbeam to follow her. "We have two mud bath's set up for you." She said.

Star stood up and walked towards the door leading out of the sauna. She waited just outside the door for Moonbeam.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Even though he had long finished his sandwich, Dusk still found something to swallow after what he just heard. Ooohoh dear...ohh dear... he thought to himself, his mind rushing from taking in the information. Dont mess this up Dusk...you're talking to royalty. Just...dont panic. He had to try and calm himself down before he made a foal of himself. 

After staring blankly for a second at his hooves on the table, he realised what he was doing. Quickly he pulled them under the table and returned his attention to the mare at the table - having absolutely no idea how to respond to her, he simply tried to talk naturally. 

"Well, um, some of us find Alicorns to be more interesting than anything. I've always been interested in magic and the like myself, being an Earth pony and all, there's not much I can do in that regard. But I...I mean...really? Your family ties are that deep? Wow..." 

Having no idea why he suddenly became so talkative, he simply decided to go with it. He was excited to be having a conversation with the first Alicorn he had ever met - and she spoke to him too. 

(OOC: I am just gonna do what they do in the movies.)

After a few minutes in the sauna the mare came back in. "Alright, lets move on." She said, gesturing for Star and Moonbeam to follow her. "We have two mud bath's set up for you." She said.

Star stood up and walked towards the door leading out of the sauna. She waited just outside the door for Moonbeam.

Moonbeam got up uncertainly and walked out of the room to join Star Song. She was somewhat reluctant to be leaving the sauna, but at the same time she was curious what would come next. She followed Star and Sunny, looking around at the place some more, just trying to take everything in.

• Brohoof 1

@

"Aww, that's too bad..." Jabbermouth's face fell into a depressing frown. "I thought we could relax, chat a bit, maybe be friends..." Sniffling pitifully, he put the cards down and held his now-empty coffee cup close to his chest. "Most ponies don't like me. They think I'm mean and snarky. I've never even had a best friend, y'know?" His bottom lip trembled dangerously as he gave Encore his best "You just kicked a puppy why would you do that?" eyes.

And, maybe this time, Encore would buy the lie.

• Brohoof 1

Moonbeam got up uncertainly and walked out of the room to join Star Song. She was somewhat reluctant to be leaving the sauna, but at the same time she was curious what would come next. She followed Star and Sunny, looking around at the place some more, just trying to take everything in.

Sunny led them over to two mud bath's that would let up the occasional bubble. She grabbed a face mask and before Star could say anything, she brushed some of the mask onto her face. "When I come back you two can shower off then we can start the hooficure." She said, brushing some of the mask onto Moonbeam. "Put these over your eyes and hop in." She said, holding out some...cucumber slices and gesturing towards the two mud bath's.

Star hesitantly took the cucumber slices and climbed into the mud bath. She placed the slices over her eyes and relaxed. "Yep...this is much better then the spa I went to a while ago." She said, spreading her wings even thought no one could see them through the thick mud...

• Brohoof 1

Accent, who was still treating her rug burn marks on her leg, finally got up, still rubbing the impact spots...

"Ow... I didn't know rug burn would hurt THAT much... Where is my room anyways...? My ticket says 3F, but... I can't even tell which car is which!", she yelled out with a bit of a huff. "Isn't there anypony here that can help?"

Sunny led them over to two mud bath's that would let up the occasional bubble. She grabbed a face mask and before Star could say anything, she brushed some of the mask onto her face. "When I come back you two can shower off then we can start the hooficure." She said, brushing some of the mask onto Moonbeam. "Put these over your eyes and hop in." She said, holding out some...cucumber slices and gesturing towards the two mud bath's.

Star hesitantly took the cucumber slices and climbed into the mud bath. She placed the slices over her eyes and relaxed. "Yep...this is much better then the spa I went to a while ago." She said, spreading her wings even thought no one could see them through the thick mud...

Moonbeam watched Star get in, and she followed suit, laying in the mud awkwardly, and placing the cucumbers on her eyes. She tried to relax but a question formed in her mind that she just couldn't shake. "Star...why are we laying in mud? What...what does it do? I've never been to a place like this before."

• Brohoof 2

Moonbeam watched Star get in, and she followed suit, laying in the mud awkwardly, and placing the cucumbers on her eyes. She tried to relax but a question formed in her mind that she just couldn't shake. "Star...why are we laying in mud? What...what does it do? I've never been to a place like this before."

"My roommate, Diamond told me that it softens your coat...and makes it look more pretty. I don't know. But it is kinda relaxing." She giggled. "And I have only ever been to a spa once before...it wasn't as nice as this one...and this one is on a train." She said, letting out another small chuckle.

"My roommate, Diamond told me that it softens your coat...and makes it look more pretty. I don't know. But it is kinda relaxing." She giggled. "And I have only ever been to a spa once before...it wasn't as nice as this one...and this one is on a train." She said, letting out another small chuckle.

Moonbeam laughed along with Star. "Oh, that makes sense, I guess. It is pretty relaxing, now that I think about it. It's pretty amazing that all of this is just on one car of a train. Oh, that reminds me. I wonder when the train is going to leave the station..." she said.

Edited by MelancholicMemory
  • Brohoof 1

@, @@MelancholicMemory

Accent wandered throughout the train cars, trying to find this "3F" room, when she accidentally stumbles across the spa. She looked around, seeing two mares taking mud baths. Although she didn't want to, she needed to find that damned room.

"Excuse me...", she said to the pair. "Do you happen to know where 3F is? I can't navigate this train for anything today...", she said, rubbing her burn marks again. They've been irritating the mess out of her...

@, @@MelancholicMemory

Accent wandered throughout the train cars, trying to find this "3F" room, when she accidentally stumbles across the spa. She looked around, seeing two mares taking mud baths. Although she didn't want to, she needed to find that damned room.

"Excuse me...", she said to the pair. "Do you happen to know where 3F is? I can't navigate this train for anything today...", she said, rubbing her burn marks again. They've been irritating the mess out of her...

Moonbeam laughed along with Star. "Oh, that makes sense, I guess. It is pretty relaxing, now that I think about it. It's pretty amazing that all of this is just on one car of a train. Oh, that reminds me. I wonder when the train is going to leave the station..." she said.

Star shrugged then she remembered that neither her or Moonbeam could see past the cucumber. "I dunno...I thought we would have left a while ago." She said, then she heard the voice of another mare. "I...um...I think they're all a little ways farther down the...train...um." She grabbed a towel next to the bath and wiped off her hooves before taking the cucumber off her eyes. "Sorry...I think they're farther down that way." She said, pointing at the far end of the train car.

@@SørenWolf,

Star Rain sat herself down, drinking her some of her coffee before stopping because it almost burned her tongue. Ugh! What do they use make these, magma?! "So, um, how come you came to Canterlot, Styles?" she asked slowly, stuttering here and there still. She then took a bite out of her cookie.

Edited by MagicalStarRain
  • Brohoof 2

@@MagicalStarRain

"Oh that, I was simply visiting my cousin. I am currently on a sabbatical of sorts, taking a break from teaching. Now how about you?"

Styles replied politely and turned the question back to the mare. "Visiting family as well or do you have some other reason?"

With any luck this mare would be interested in dancing, but Styles doubted it. not many ponies were...

@

"Aww, that's too bad..." Jabbermouth's face fell into a depressing frown. "I thought we could relax, chat a bit, maybe be friends..." Sniffling pitifully, he put the cards down and held his now-empty coffee cup close to his chest. "Most ponies don't like me. They think I'm mean and snarky. I've never even had a best friend, y'know?" His bottom lip trembled dangerously as he gave Encore his best "You just kicked a puppy why would you do that?" eyes.

And, maybe this time, Encore would buy the lie.

Encore blinked, slightly disconcerted. This pony was... Well... Strange. Encore was certainly not sure what to think. He sighed and looked around, half hoping for a distraction. Fortunately, a flick of his ears meant he had found one without much effort.

Unholy stumble through one of the carts.

"man... i hate trains." she muttered.

Unholy trotted through the cart and took a seat on...

the... well... on the floor, but she thought it was the seat.

"gosh... this seat is uncomfortable..." she mumbled as she took her papers out of her saddle bag.

"gosh, I wish they sent this to me in braille... I have no idea where my room is." she whispered half to herself.

The distraction took the form of a petite zebra who had sat on the floor not far from them. Encore marvelled at the fact that she had made it up the stairs, because if the fact she mentioned braille meant anything, she was blind. Encore stared at her for several moments before turning back to Jabber. "I'll be back in a moment, eh? She looks like she needs a helping hoof." He stood, and trotted over to the blind mare almost thankfully. His hoofsteps announcing his presence, he sat beside her on the floor. "Hi. Need help with that?"

((Uhh... I'm in 3F.))

• Brohoof 2

@, @,

"Huh? I don't know. Who are you?" replied Moonbeam inquisitively, as she floundered around, trying to get the cucumbers off of her eyes, only to get her face covered in mud. She accidentally knocked the cucumbers in the mud bath. "...Ahh..." whined Moonbeam softly, as she scooped up the cucumbers and placed them on the side of the tub. She blinked at the stranger standing beside the tub.

Star shrugged then she remembered that neither her or Moonbeam could see past the cucumber. "I dunno...I thought we would have left a while ago." She said, then she heard the voice of another mare. "I...um...I think they're all a little ways farther down the...train...um." She grabbed a towel next to the bath and wiped off her hooves before taking the cucumber off her eyes. "Sorry...I think they're farther down that way." She said, pointing at the far end of the train car.

"Oh.... I've been going backwards this entire time... Dang it!", Accent said, stomping her hoof on the ground in a bit of a pout-ish rage. She sighed and shook her head. "Sorry... I'm Accent Tap. I literally just got to this train about 5 minutes ago. So, I'm sorry if I'm a bit upset... I just need to get to... 3H ((fixed now)) and drop off my stuff there..."

• Brohoof 1