Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv WWE Royal Rumble 2012 discussion topic

Doctor XFizzle

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, the Rumble was very disappointing. Full of jobbers and joke entries. The big guns didn't enter until number 24. I understand why Cena wasn't in it (facing Rock at WM) but why did they have to end Kane's streak of most consecutive Rumble appearances? He'd be a huge threat considering what he did to Cena and Ryder earlier in the night.

Also Rey and Christian must not be totally healed yet. Thought for sure they'd be back.

All the hype for Jericho just got killed ten times over.

I love RR, probably my favourite PPV, but this one sucked, the triple threat match was a good starter, and the WWE match was pretty good too, with a surprising twist (in that Laurinitis did'nt cheat Punk out of the title), but the Rumble match itself was a joke, almost as if the chief writer got his note s mixed up with his kids ramblings, no stars of note till the end, joke characters, unfunny storylines, and all 3 comentators entering, its almost as if WWE gave up on this one, which is a huge shame as it was the 25th anniversary, shoulda done much better, at least 2013 Royal Rumble can only be an improvement, EPIC FAIL WWE!!!!