Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wubs's Signatures and Stuff!

Wubsie

Hello little forum people.

I have been making signatures for quite a while now.

Using MS Paint...to GIMP, and a little bit of Photoshop. 

Why am I telling you this? Well...if you've read the title this is going to be the thread where I basically dump all of my signatures and avatars I have made.

I shall also update it everytime I make a signature, whether it's for me, or a special pony that I made it for.

Here are my latest signatures:

img-1205870-1-WubsArtist_zps807b0d43.png

img-1205870-2-Vengeance_zps105061fe.png

img-1205870-3-JustChillinRG_zpsaa2c9a1d.

I shall post more of my older noobish ones when I'm not lazy....

(Also thank you to Chaotic Discord for giving me the idea to make this topic :3)

EDIT: The font I use is Origin, sexy ain't it?

Edited by ~Edd~
  • Brohoof 7

Oooh, those are really good! My favorite is the "Just Chillin" one, hah, where'd you get that idea from? I'm going to follow this topic so I can see when you'll put some new art here. You're good, man. 

I saw an episode with Hi-Five Ghost, Mordecai, and Rigby.

They were singing a song about chilling and I thought it would fit in perfectly just looking at their facial expressions. :3

Those are the awesome! The first one is my favorite. The colors on all of them though, just great. Also, the Regular Show one made me laugh. Rigby's expression. :P

Ah, thank you Kyoshi!

I love Rigby's face as well, pretty hilarious. 

Also while making the backgrounds I felt like I should make them pop out. :3

Another person who uses GIMP, eh? We're a dying breed, my friend.

Excellent work, by the way. Always nice to see another person's signatures.

Thanks! Also yeah, the only program I use is GIMP. Sad that barely anyone uses it though. :'c

Thank you all for your nice comments, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. <3

Edited by ~Edd~

Wow I really like these designs :) they are very nice, my favourite is the Dj Pon3 one it is very nice! They are really nice I think you could be a proper pro!

• Brohoof 1

Wow I really like these designs :) they are very nice, my favourite is the Dj Pon3 one it is very nice! They are really nice I think you could be a proper pro!

Thank you!

I really like to think about what would fit it for the signature, and text out different designs and fonts to see what looks good! :)

"Proper pro!"  :blush:

• Brohoof 1

Well you guys, guess what.

I got 6% less lazy. So I'm going to post stuff now from the earlier ancient times of MLP Forums.

There are a whole bunch...so I'm going to post 5. >_<

I did these two for HylianTwilian and Anti Smurf. :3

img-1222141-1-HTSignature_zps9338aaf7.pn

img-1222141-2-AS9001Sig_zps4d1010f8.png

This is one that flew under the radar a long time ago, I made it for fun as I am a huge fan of Lucky Star:

img-1222141-3-Yuki-Chan_zpsd8a478d1.png

I made this one in Paint.NET for the glow effect:

img-1222141-4-CMCvsDTSSAllDone-2_zps5a9d

You can use those, I can take my name out of the old ones if you want them. But the two right above can be used since they have no names on them and weren't for anybody.

Ah, almost forgot this one, I use it on other forums although I'm not too active on them:

img-1222141-5-AdvTimeSignature-2.png

Edited by Wubsie

• 1 month later...

Since tomorrow is Non-Pony Identity Day. I have decided to change mah profile. As you can see, it's Faith from Mirrors Edge. 

I'm a huge fan on Mirror's Edge and I love Faith I made this for her:

FaifSig_zpsc27dba4d.png

Well then. I shall have no trouble with this day now shall I?

Also I heard that games was planned to be open world but never was, and you can beat it in half an hour simply by ignoring the shooting parts and just running. The way it was meant to be played.

I did not see that top post. Make a mass effect signature. That trilogy is good.

Edited by garrus vakarian
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well then. I shall have no trouble with this day now shall I?

Also I heard that games was planned to be open world but never was, and you can beat it in half an hour simply by ignoring the shooting parts and just running. The way it was meant to be played.

I did not see that top post. Make a mass effect signature. That trilogy is good.

Open world, like Prototype? o:

I think that could've worked too, also ignoring the shooting parts? Shooting makes it more fun! :3

But I guess if they had Faith dodging the bullets and running it would be a little better. 

I think they should've had 4 game-modes:

Freerun

Story

Time Trial

Speed-Race

Edited by Faith~

• 2 weeks later...

Made this avatar because I got bored. Red is pretty badass and I love pokemon so this is what I came up with, I hope you guys like it.

Red_zps4031692b.png

• Brohoof 1