Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favourite/best Doctor  

143 users have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite/best Doctor?

• The First Doctor
    • The Second Doctor
    • The Third Doctor
    • The Fourth Doctor
    • The Fifth Doctor
    • The Sixth Doctor
    • The Seventh Doctor
    • The Eighth Doctor
    • The Ninth Doctor
    • The Tenth Doctor
    • The Eleventh Doctor

idk, the others in the thread could answer that better than I could lol. I started at the point I told you and rly enjoyed it. Couple things were confusing at first but its easy to follow along if you do a bit of research of the basic reoccurring stuff (the TARDIS, sonic screwdriver, etc)

idk, the others in the thread could answer that better than I could lol. I started at the point I told you and rly enjoyed it. Couple things were confusing at first but its easy to follow along if you do a bit of research of the basic reoccurring stuff (the TARDIS, sonic screwdriver, etc)

Oh sweet jesus,

I think I should start on the 1st season then, I hate being confused xD

I honestly never watched Doctor Who.

Should I get into it?

YES GOD YES.

I recommend you start with season 1 if you're into story (i.e. Bad Wolf and blah blah) but it won't hurt to start with season 2.

and Doctor Who >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lost

Everything>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lost.

I didn't like that show at all.

Edited by Wolfonomic

YES GOD YES.

I recommend you start with season 1 if your into story (i.e. Bad Wolf and blah blah) but it won't hurt to start with season 2.

Everything>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lost.

I didn't like that show at all.

Well that is good to hear.

I will start with season 1 then.

I grew up on Dr. Who! My brother had tapes of all the Tom Baker episodes! Tom was wonderful as the Doctor! City of Death is awesome. I have it on DVD now! Here's a truly epic moment from City of Death.

aww... only one other person like the fourth Doctor?! Come on! City of Death people!! Arguably one of the best episodes ever! The key to time series?! :lol:

I grew up on Dr. Who! My brother had tapes of all the Tom Baker episodes! Tom was wonderful as the Doctor! City of Death is awesome. I have it on DVD now! Here's a truly epic moment from City of Death.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mmal0PMkmI

Woo! Dude gurl (lol changed after i saw your profile) I like you!!

Anything with a Python is Brilliant!! :wub: So you have seen the episode Douglas Adams wrote?! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by w1kk3d

Of course! I've seen every single Tom Baker episode! "The Pirate Planet" was fun! Every notice how much the makers of the first Saturday morning Sonic the Hedghog cartoon ripped off the captain and Mister Fibuli when they created Dr. Robotnic and Snively?

Soldeed is my favorite crazy madman from the Tom Baker episodes!

I love Romona's riding jacket!

Woo! Dude gurl (lol changed after i saw your profile) I like you!!

Anything with a Python is Brilliant!! :wub: So you have seen the episode Douglas Adams wrote?! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Every notice how much the makers of the first Saturday morning Sonic the Hedghog cartoon ripped off the captain and Mister Fibuli when they created Dr. Robotnic and Snively?

Wow! Not till you brought up the connection but now that I think about it, it's basically a cartoon version of the captain..!

She always seemed to be a step ahead, strength with fashion of that time and many outfits are quite good today!

I had to change my vote from tenth to eleventh after I finished watching the last couple of seasons. He is just amazing in that form, even more random than the tenth. not to mentions he ends up [spoilers] his companions [spoilers]

not to mention, I love it when he is angry.

yeh, oh, and that scene with Rory and the Cybermen. PRICELESS

And he is so cheery, and he [spoilers]ed the universe at one point. and and. his [spoilers] ended up destroying [spoilers] and then she [spoilers]ed him. and then they realised he wasnt [spoilers] after all.

I have alwasy wanted to do that. was kinda both for the lucky few who may still watch this awesome for their first time. and a little something for those that annoyed themselves about the constant talk about [spoilers] everytime Song is around. which probably is just me.

my point is. he did amazing things, and therefore he is amazing.

Edited by Flutterfry

I don't have Netflix D:

I recommend you download it (but do it in HD, if it's all fuzzy then you will not enjoy the show). Alternatively, you could buy the DVD's at retail price of 3 episodes for 30 dollars or a whole series for 100 dollars (this applies to the new series only), or you could use the magical wonders of Ebay to get a some DVD's at ludicrously low prices.

I recommend you download it (but do it in HD, if it's all fuzzy then you will not enjoy the show). Alternatively, you could buy the DVD's at retail price of 3 episodes for 30 dollars or a whole series for 100 dollars (this applies to the new series only), or you could use the magical wonders of Ebay to get a some DVD's at ludicrously low prices.

It's okay. I hooked him up. Everyone deserves easy access to Doctor Who so they can experience its greatness.

Not long now until the Christmas special! I don't know what this year's is about, but it's Doctor Who so I'm sure it'll be good. The special is normally one of the highlights of Christmas Day for me.

As for the thread's poll, I voted for the 10th Doctor, David Tennant. Matt Smith is a great Doctor and could become my favourite one day, but so far he hasn't quite done enough to take the number 1 spot.

Not long now until the Christmas special! I don't know what this year's is about, but it's Doctor Who so I'm sure it'll be good. The special is normally one of the highlights of Christmas Day for me.

As for the thread's poll, I voted for the 10th Doctor, David Tennant. Matt Smith is a great Doctor and could become my favourite one day, but so far he hasn't quite done enough to take the number 1 spot.

Well, in fact, there are many who already know what this latest episode entails! Here is a link to the synopsis and some tantalising shots! I hope you all enjoy your Christmas and the latest episode of Doctor Who. Merry Christmas everypony!

By the way, why don't you ask for some Doctor Who related products for Christmas? If you get anything cool or interesting, make sure to talk about it!

The link:http://sciencefiction.com/2011/11/25/doctor-who-christmas-special-photos-and-official-synopsis-released/

Edited by Mare of Night