Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favourite/best Doctor  

143 users have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite/best Doctor?

• The First Doctor
    • The Second Doctor
    • The Third Doctor
    • The Fourth Doctor
    • The Fifth Doctor
    • The Sixth Doctor
    • The Seventh Doctor
    • The Eighth Doctor
    • The Ninth Doctor
    • The Tenth Doctor
    • The Eleventh Doctor

It's 2:16 am and I just finished watching "Blink"

BAD FUCKING IDEA. HOLY SHIT.

That is one of the most, if not, THE most intense episode I've seen so far. My god. I need to finish up the rest of 2007 so I can hopefully forget about it by bedtiime.

I'm going to have to say the ninth doctor, when I first watch the show he was the doctor and I have a special place for him. Although the fourth doctor knows what's up, he has an awesome outfit. :mellow: Also Matt Smith is a pretty good doctor too.

In general I haven't watched much of the show, but how as far as antagonists go I'm gonna have to say the Daleks, the doctor's mortal enemy.

Well well everypony, what an exciting Christmas special of Doctor Who! With some excellent and hilarious moments, this is what Doctor Who is all about! Matt Smith delivered an excellent performance, as did the other characters as well. Of course there are so many things about Steven Moffat's horrendous writing (i.e. organic material in the time vortex and blah blah nerd stuff) but, in Christmas spirit, I decided to not hate Steven as much. What did you all think of this episode? Best Christmas ever?

Anyway, I'm sure you're all pumped for a new season of Doctor Who. For all you New Who's out there, this period is the most agonizing as a Whovian. The time where you're waiting for the new season for almost half a year :(

But when it does come.. by God it's amazing!

P.S. How about that opening scene people! My reaction:

Posted Image

Edited by Mare of Night

• 3 weeks later...

just started season 4 (2008) and omg the adipose are the most frickin adorable things I've ever seen.

and when Donna talks to the blonde girl about the car keys and the girl is Rose, I was all like:

OMGGGGGGGG jdasklsdjaljdskljdskalkdsdjkaskdlasjk like spazzing out.

just started season 4 (2008) and omg the adipose are the most frickin adorable things I've ever seen.

and when Donna talks to the blonde girl about the car keys and the girl is Rose, I was all like:

OMGGGGGGGG jdasklsdjaljdskljdskalkdsdjkaskdlasjk like spazzing out.

No spoilers, but KEEP WATCHING! season four gets super intense at the end. There is a five word sentence in the last episode of season four that brought tears to my eyes.

I really think that Matt Smith is the best Doctor ive seen so far, but i started with Christopher Eccleson (spelt wrong...) so i only know of 3...

Im a little dissapointed with some of the episodes Matt's been dumped with though. Hes the best Doctor, but these are some of the worst episodes ive seen in years. They could have done so much more with that WW2 Berlin one, for example. Dont know what it is about them, im not going to say their too complicated, because their not.

Loving some of the new creatures though. The 'silence' are some of the most coolest things ive ever seen, or not seen. I cant really remember...

I really think that Matt Smith is the best Doctor ive seen so far, but i started with Christopher Eccleson (spelt wrong...) so i only know of 3...

Im a little dissapointed with some of the episodes Matt's been dumped with though. Hes the best Doctor, but these are some of the worst episodes ive seen in years. They could have done so much more with that WW2 Berlin one, for example. Dont know what it is about them, im not going to say their too complicated, because their not.

Loving some of the new creatures though. The 'silence' are some of the most coolest things ive ever seen, or not seen. I cant really remember...

The Silence are great! (Is great?) I beg to differ with you a bit. I'm enjoying the style of Matt's episodes greatly. Plus, the rewiring of the Apollo 11 command module was a priceless scene!

Has anyone watched this year's Christmas special? I was on the edge of my seat! The ending was a little predictable, but it's Christmas! I was happy the way it turned out!

I think if the Doctor doesn't make a christmas wish come true he'll explode or something! Happens every year :) Which is why with the new darker tone, it would be really interesting to see a christmas special where the Doctor fails at EVERYTHInG... of course you would create a problem... the Doctor CAN'T fail, because he is amazing!!!!

I think if the Doctor doesn't make a christmas wish come true he'll explode or something! Happens every year :) Which is why with the new darker tone, it would be really interesting to see a christmas special where the Doctor fails at EVERYTHInG... of course you would create a problem... the Doctor CAN'T fail, because he is amazing!!!!

The Doctor can fail, that's what makes him who he is. It's his failability that gives him a soul. Remember what was said to him in "The Voyage of the Damned"

"Of all the people to survive, he's not the one you would have chosen is he? But if you could choose, Doctor, if you could decide who lives and who dies... that would make you a monster."

-Mr. Cooper

If the doctor could never fail, that would also make him a monster.

I like the ninth doctor, I started out with him. Ten took a while to get used to, then Rose was gone... I may like ten better because of how his hand regrew, excuse me, regenerated.

One of my all time favorite Doctor quotes...

"This new hand, it's a fightin' hand!"

- The Doctor

• 2 weeks later...

Finally reached The End of Time. Goodbye Tenth Doctor :( :( :( :( :(

Hello Eleventh Doctor! Hope he's as good as 10. I'm excited to keep watching on.

I'm up to Vampires of Venice and idk how I feel about this series yet. The episodes have a different feel to them. I think Matt Smith is pretty good and I'm still looking forward to watch the rest of the series. But as of now, I'll keep Tennant as my favorite doctor.

Also undecided on how I feel about the new paradigm of Daleks. Maybe I just need to see more of them.

also didn't like how the weeping angels were shown moving. That kinda killed the aura/mystery about them. *shrug*

lol I've been talking to myself. Well, I just watched the most mindblow'd, brain asplode, wat is this I don't even episode I've seen yet: A Good Man Goes to War. I was bugging out afterwards. I wanna finish up the season but I have to wake up early tomorrow >_<

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

Now that I'm fully caught up (except the XMas special last month), I do like the episodes more under Moffat. Matt Smith has really nestled himself into my heart. At this point I'd put him equal to Tennant now.

And don't forget, bow ties are cool.

Now that I'm fully caught up (except the XMas special last month), I do like the episodes more under Moffat. Matt Smith has really nestled himself into my heart. At this point I'd put him equal to Tennant now.

And don't forget, bow ties are cool.

"I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool!"

- The Doctor

Coming back the next day for an exciting edit! I live in the United States. Guess what I was totally excited to find in the store today? I have never seen them in person before! I bought two! I may go back tomorow and clear them out at a dollar each!

Posted Image

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

My personal favourite episodes are:

- The Girl in The Fireplace

- The Doctor's Wife

- The Eleventh Hour

- A Christmas Carol

- A Good Man Goes to War

I've rewatched those the most. But I'll mostly go for anything season 5 and 6 anyway

What's the geekiest thing you have ever done in the name of doctor who?

I made some lego daleks (all to the same specification/ design)

post-93-0-55621700-1319055618_thumb.jpg

Aren't they awesome?

That's cool!

My personal favourite episodes are:

- The Girl in The Fireplace

- The Doctor's Wife

- The Eleventh Hour

- A Christmas Carol

- A Good Man Goes to War

I've rewatched those the most. But I'll mostly go for anything season 5 and 6 anyway

The Girl in the Fireplace was fantastic.

I'm not a big Matt Smith fan but I loved the space whale one, and the Churchill one that followed it, and the Van Gogh one was very well done

• Brohoof 1