Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Soarin!

Rainbow Recon

so there's things I've seen that he is trying to hide from everyone!

Yup, He shouldn't be ashamed of it, he should just tell everyone already. (Its not like they don't already know) hehe we KNOW laugh.png

Yup, He shouldn't be ashamed of it, he should just tell everyone already. (Its not like they don't already know) hehe we KNOW img-1291870-1-laugh.png

I don't think Rainbow Dash knows anything secretive about him though!

Yup, He shouldn't be ashamed of it, he should just tell everyone already. (Its not like they don't already know) hehe we KNOW img-1291870-1-laugh.png

I AM RIGHT HERE!!! :angry: AND WHAT SHOULD-*caough* ahem, what shouldnt i be ashamed of--- Im so sorry!

Dr. Whooves: oh I would say you Soarin kissing Breaburn! wink.png and you also flirting wth him! laugh.png

omg what. I don't...

I AM RIGHT HERE!!! angry.png AND WHAT SHOULD-*caough* ahem, what shouldnt i be ashamed of--- Im so sorry!

Ahaha, I actually don't know, ask? I'm just messing around. hehe (sorry)

(edited)

Dr. Whooves: oh I would say you Soarin kissing Breaburn! ;) and you also flirting wth him! :lol:

i never kissed breaburn!! And i would never flirt with him!! Im nkt a coltcuddler!!! Edited by Rainbow Recon

i never kissed breaburn!! And i would never flirt with him!! Im nkt a coltcuddler!!!

Dr. Whooves: *raises an eye brow* mmmhm! I was there you know! In the backround!

Mike: *comes back and sighs* hey I'm back from Raritys, RD! *stands there looking extremely pretty*

Edited by Mikejr6692

Dr. Whooves: *raises an eye brow* mmmhm! I was there you know! In the backround!

Mike: *comes back and sighs* hey I'm back from Raritys, RD! *stands there looking extremely pretty*

THAT WAS A CLOPFIC!!! :angry: rd: he he he...