Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Soarin!

Rainbow Recon

post-18984-0-75855800-1382213112.png Chatterbox: Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening ! i'm a journalist who work for the Canterlot Times newspaper, i hope you can grant me an interview, i won't take much of your time:

when do you become a Wonderbolt and how do you started?

Chatterbox: Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening ! i'm a journalist who work for the Canterlot Times newspaper, i hope you can grant me an interview, i won't take much of your time:

when do you become a Wonderbolt and how do you started?

Well sure!

When did i? Well me and spitfire and a couple others started it, but back then we were just showponies/pegasi... (OOC: oh how I love how autocorrect is now for bronies too!) and we got started by going to the Grand Galloping Galas to see if we could perform then. Of course, we just flew at certain times (ie: Holidays, birthdays (of course a Pegasus one...)) then we just became known as the Wonderbolts!

Nope! There's no way for you to get it out of me!

(Ooc: I missed talking to you too!)

oh really? (Ooc: how are you?)

Well sure!

When did i? Well me and spitfire and a couple others started it, but back then we were just showponies/pegasi... (OOC: oh how I love how autocorrect is now for bronies too!) and we got started by going to the Grand Galloping Galas to see if we could perform then. Of course, we just flew at certain times (ie: Holidays, birthdays (of course a Pegasus one...)) then we just became known as the Wonderbolts!

oh really? (Ooc: how are you?)

post-18984-0-35101900-1382393131.png Chatterbox: oh yes! those performance are the best of the night, and i simply love them, of course if you can make that happen you must learn avererything about it

how long does it take you to learn those amazing moves?

Chatterbox: oh yes! those performance are the best of the night, and i simply love them, of course if you can make that happen you must learn avererything about it

how long does it take you to learn those amazing moves?

well it usually takes a few weeks to perfect them... I mean we have a system where you try it three times and I you fail 1 time, you practice...yeah.

well it usually takes a few weeks to perfect them... I mean we have a system where you try it three times and I you fail 1 time, you practice...yeah.

post-18984-0-81332900-1382234030.png Chatterbox: wow, interesting, and heh, well there's no perfection on the first try and always there's an injury that remind us this

have you ever had an accident while practicing?

Chatterbox: wow, interesting, and heh, well there's no perfection on the first try and always there's an injury that remind us this

have you ever had an accident while practicing?

yes actually...heh heh.. What happened was when I was flying, I forgot that we scheduled a storm for that day, so I was flying and lightning struck right by me! (I was under the clouds) i was surprised for a moment when I started falling...then I was caught by the rest of the Wonderbolts... And I was flown back to Cloudsdale.
  • Brohoof 1

yes actually...heh heh.. What happened was when I was flying, I forgot that we scheduled a storm for that day, so I was flying and lightning struck right by me! (I was under the clouds) i was surprised for a moment when I started falling...then I was caught by the rest of the Wonderbolts... And I was flown back to Cloudsdale.

post-18984-0-16368900-1382403332.png Chatterbox: wow! it must hurt! did you went to the hospital that day?

(ooc: same!) eh...fine... (Ooc: you don't remember the secret, do you?)
no, since I was caught i was fine.

post-18984-0-09611400-1381949210.png Chattebox: the first time you flied, do you remember, if so, were you afraid?