Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Soarin!

Rainbow Recon

Doctor, does rainbow stare at me and say she wants to be wit me?It's cool, if so, and to tell the truth, kinda like her... Plz dont tell her...

Dr. Whooves: ah yes she did say that! She even has a picture of you that she adores a lot!

Hi soarin! Bet you dont know me...... im a new recruit in the wonderbolts. The names Sapphire and I kinda have a crush.... on you if its okay please dont sprag! :( now im like fluttershy! No offence flutters!

Well heres me :)

post-11668-0-96664500-1361737412_thumb.png

Edited by mane6

While flying, do you ever get cramps from eating pie?

Sometimes, which really affects my flying... I accidentally hit spitfire while falling... Thanks to the clouds, I had a safe fall.

Hi soarin! Bet you dont know me...... im a new recruit in the wonderbolts. The names Sapphire and I kinda have a crush.... on you if its okay please dont sprag! :( now im like fluttershy! No offence flutters!

Well heres me :)

wow. you look kinda cute! (Did I just say that out loud?)

Dr. Whooves: ah yes she did say that! She even has a picture of you that she adores a lot!

oh jeez...

Well..... thanks and yes you did say it out loud. I heard you. (Giggles) We should go to a pie resturant someday. (If there is one in equestria!)

OH OH I KNOW THIS GOOD ONE- wait no that's just the apple family farm...never mind. And, sure!

Rainbow dash: WHAT

nothing, nothing, just answering some questions! Rainbow go away!

Edited by Rainbow Recon

If rainbow dash was to come with us do you reckon she would sonic rainboom you to the moon? (If thats possible?)

And while i was surfing the pony net i found this...

post-11668-0-50844700-1361738817.jpg

Sometimes, which really affects my flying... I accidentally hit spitfire while falling... Thanks to the clouds, I had a safe fall. wow. you look kinda cute! (Did I just say that out loud?) oh jeez...

hey I think it's adorable that RD loves you!

Dr. Whooves: he's right! It is adorable!

Hi!! :D Sorry to bust your bubble but  soarin  was talking about ..... me,,,,,

I said that out loud oh no!!!! 0.0 I need to get out of here i know i will fly to my cloud.

*Bumps into Rd*

O.O big mistake!!

*Flys into soarin*

Sorry soarin dident watch where i was going. I bumped into rainbow on the way. I hope she is not behind me ...

Hi!! :D Sorry to bust your bubble but  soarin  was talking about ..... me,,,,,

I said that out loud oh no!!!! 0.0 I need to get out of here i know i will fly to my cloud.

*Bumps into Rd*

O.O big mistake!!

*Flys into soarin*

Sorry soarin dident watch where i was going. I bumped into rainbow on the way. I hope she is not behind me ...

uh oh looks like you might be in for it! Lol!

Hey Soarin! Why is it that every time that RD what's to be a Wonderbolt you turn her down?

Oh noooo! I know Pinkie come here! can i borrow gummy?

"Throws on rds nose!"

Few now shes gone :)

I would've helped you but my magic goes little haywired sometimes!

If rainbow dash was to come with us do you reckon she would sonic rainboom you to the moon? (If thats possible?)

And while i was surfing the pony net i found this...

If we could breath there, and that so cute! :)

Hi!! :D Sorry to bust your bubble but soarin was talking about ..... me,,,,,

*Bumps into Rd*

O.O big mistake!!

*Flys into soarin*

what did you do?

0.0 Oh no!!

Quote stealing time "Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!" I think i made her even madder. Hey sorain! Help please????

rainbow, it's okay. She's just a friend...

Rd:oh, okay, see you two later!

Just say that!

.................................................................................................................... rainbow kinda..................................... was mad at me?

I accidently knocked her but anyway i will make her a pie yay pies i know i should open a pie shop!!!!

Oh noooo! I know Pinkie come here! can i borrow gummy?

"Throws on rds nose!"

Few now shes gone :)

RAINBOW!

Rd: ow ow ow

Here. I'll take you to the doctor to see if he can fix that scratch.

Hey Soarin! Why is it that every time that RD what's to be a Wonderbolt you turn her down?

I would've helped you but my magic goes little haywired sometimes!

I turn her down because of tha cocky adittude she gives.

.................................................................................................................... rainbow kinda..................................... was mad at me?

I accidently knocked her but anyway i will make her a pie yay pies i know i should open a pie shop!!!!

YEAH YOU DO THAT!!!

hey I think it's adorable that RD loves you!

Dr. Whooves: he's right! It is adorable!

so should I ask her out?

Wow this is my thread and I'm asking questions for others... Truly amazing.

• Brohoof 1

That's part of her personality! You shouldn't let her cockiness get to you! You just need to focus on how fast of a flyer she is and how awesome her tricks are!

Yes you should ask RD out! She'll definitely say yes to that!

• Brohoof 1