Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite eye color

~Sugar Sprinkles~

I have hazelish brown eyes. I hear a lot of people say they love really light blue eyes, but I don't like them. Most blues are alright, but I still prefer brown eyes.

Actually, green is really cool too. I've only ever met one person with green eyes. They were really vibrant and pretty. :wub:

hazel, light brown and green are my favorites.
i like brown eyed boys and hazel/green eyed girls but those three I like more than blue.

Don't care for blueish or gray eyes.

• 1 month later...

Green eyes are my biggest turn on however I do like a sexy pair of bright blue eyes with blonde hair. I just think green eyes are rare I never meet anypony with Green eyes :'(

I have never met anyone with eyes as green as mine. see:

I have never met anyone with eyes as green as mine. see:

attachicon.gif01fddf6f21906297c3de5b6e95a48319b592c0fb9c.jpg

This is a picture I took for another thread: My eye color. My eyes are dark green and I'd consider them rather green.

Also, my current favorite eye color is the same as Saber from Fate stay night.

Saber-fate-stay-night-16598793-1024-576.

Green eyes, they look good on her.

People always tell me they have never seen eyes as blue as mine. (My favorite color is purple and that is closest to blue, so you could say blue eyes are my favorite)

Whenever I look wide-eyed at somebody they tell me that my eyes are "so cool". They say my eyes are like some kind of vortex. My eyes are like rainbow dash's skintone except with a greater hue. I feel like eye color is best when it goes with somebody's hair. That being said, I like all eye colors. Blue and green are my favorite though.

Fun fact: blue-eyed people really don't have an eye color. Their eyes are white but the pigment shows up as blue.

If anypony asks, I am busy stealing boy5400's soul. ;)

Edited by Judgement

I like many eye colours, but I'd have to say my favourite is green (possibly because it's one of my favourite colours in general.) Blue would come second although I sometimes have a difficult job distinguishing it from grey.

My eye pigment started out as this deep blue colour, but finished a lighter green after some weird transitioning.

Edited by Celtore

I have goldish hazel eyes.

I'm not really sure what my favorite eye color is. If we're talking about sexuality, I'm rather specific in my preferences, and the kind of people I'm more attracted to tend to have "black" eyes. By which I mean very dark brown eyes. That tends to be pre-determined, so I guess I never really take eye color into consideration very much. Though I think it's cool when people have rare eye colors like purple or grey.

I like changing eye color eyes :) One day brown, next green, the next blue :D

My eyes kinda do that. They kinda change between a goldish color or a greenish color, often depending on what I'm wearing and/or lighting.

Hello!

My eyes are blue, and I love blue eyes and any other colour that seems exotic :P. It all depends on how much the colour suits the person, the face, the hair, and most importantly, their character :).