Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite eye color

~Sugar Sprinkles~

So what eye color is your absolutely favorite? Who's eye color do you love? Or just eye colors in general.

I frankly love green eyes or hazel eyes. I think both are very pretty. I do like mine as well. Mine is like a Blueish...greenish? (Not obsessing over myself) This pic down below is my eye...the coloring looks hazel, which is awesome, but my eyes aren't hazel...oh and ignore my ghosty pale skin.

390352_223304144414205_512421582_n.jpg

But my friend Milee has gorgeous brown eyes ^_^ Im very jealous of her eyes!!

• Brohoof 2

I wish i had blue eyes. But mine are dark brown. I don't know too many people with blue eyes. My best friend has green eyes. I think she can see into people's souls.

I do like solid blue eyes. Mine are a bit blueish, but more greyish blue or green half the time. I have known some people with GORGEOUS bright blue eyes and its like..uh-mazing

I do like solid blue eyes. Mine are a bit blueish, but more greyish blue or green half the time. I have known some people with GORGEOUS bright blue eyes and its like..uh-mazing

My sisters eyes are like yours. Some times they look green sometimes they are blue. Then when your inside they look grey. Weeerrrd

• Brohoof 1

I'd like red eyes they'd make me look cool and stuff. ,y friend has these weird eyes. There blue during day.....but green at night. You do not know how much I want red anime eyes...*sigh* i watch too much anime

My favorite color is green, so I reckon green eyes would also be my favorite, though I don't encounter them often. Green eyes are also much more common in women than in men.

If I had to pick a second, it would be dark blue.

I like.... natural coloured eyes.

I go to a particular category of school and have a multitude of cosplayer friends.

Those lenses they wear to mask their iris colour?

Those things make the whites of their eyes REALLY white.

It's kinda like a living, moist, plastic eyeball. (while I would normally think it's hot, it's actually quite terrifying up close)

My favourite eye colour.... black.

I'm sure it's not the coolest of choices, but I find that black eyes tend to go well with any type of clothing, hair and skin colour.

Green eyes are my favourite, I don't really know why. They're just a very pretty eye colour. Also, I find it fun to draw characters who have green eyes.

My eye colour is blue and they can't seem to decide on what shade of blue they want to be. It used to freak out the people I dated.

Purple. It's incredibly rare, but it exists.

154E0B62-C076-108F-BB1B1183FFB77767.jpg

This one looks fake to me, but the internet says that it's real.

14848D70-CF5C-CCBD-CC4B7A2C743539F7.jpg

The Fremen have pretty cool eyes as well... just saying...

blueeyes-1.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I'm happy with my own eye colour: lightish brown. I have the second-lightest eyes in my family. If you look at them in the sun or at an angle, they look kinda greenish-brownish. Of course, I love my pony's own eyes colours: purple! :D

Edited by Fireball Rush

i like ice blue and my eyes are blue aqua green colour.... cant explain it very well 3: I also like charlieissocoollike's eyes (on youtube)

I'm not bragging, mine are a darker blue than most (Not a true dark blue as a dark blue crayon, but a darker blue than eyes come) thick, sapphire colored irises (I get tons of compliments on my eyes, the shape and color).... Ok, maybe I am bragging a little.

OH yeah! THATS what my eyes are like! it gets really annoying when people compliment me though because im really shy and i dont know how to reply to a compliment other than "um thank you? :)"

favourite eye color, hard to tell...

I like blue eyes, like everyone seems to do, green can be very beautiful, too. I am fascinated by a friend of mine who has one blue eye and one hazel brown eye, it´s kinda hard to look him in the eyes :D.

I have common blue-greyish eyes, like many people seem to have...

I currently own a pair of brown colored eyes, though I think that light blue looks the best. They seem attractive to me, and can really add on to a style. Second would be green eyes.

Edited by Retro✮Derpy
  • Brohoof 1

Hm, well I love the color green, so naturally thats probably my first choice, Green eyes are pretty awesome. Blue eyes are a close second, but not to bright, maybe a milder color, but not super light blue.

My eyes are very darkbluegrayish looking to me. I swear they are kinda green sometimes to idk.

Sometimes its hard for me to tell eye colors apart :P. Atleast on ones that are darker colored, I'm not color blind but the light and the fact that they're so dark makes it annoying to tell sometimes :P.

I think the eye color can also look better depending on other things, like hair color and stuff. Sometimes different hair colors look better with different eye colors.

I'm gonna have to go with green I guess, since its my favorite color. Everyone seems to like blue anyways :P.

Edited by Zygen

im a sucker for green eyes <3

dads eyes are "hazel" the blue green hazel, not the green brown version of hazel...

mine personally are DARK dark brown, almost black, and coloured contacts do /NOTHING/ :( if i could change em, theyd be a lovely deep lavender or green xD

my little brothers eyes are like.. steel blue. theyre grey looking and the girls go bonkers over em xD

Edited by SweetJeans88

I adore blue, and it's not just because I have blue eyes, I just think they're gorgeous. Especially light blue eyes.

And if there is a girl who has one light green eye and one light blue eye, marry me, please.

It's called heterochromea, and I have no idea why but i love it :)

Edited by Luna Moonshire
  • Brohoof 1