Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite eye color

~Sugar Sprinkles~

• 9 months later...

I've got extremely dark brown eyes. Some like them, others fear them. A few people have told my that my eyes change to different colors.

A girl that assaulted me and held me up by my throat at where I used to live said my eyes turned a ghostly white color and the wind kicked up.

Another time the same girl did the same thing to me as I was about to step in to stop a fight between her sister and mine. This time she freaked out because my eyes turned black.

I would love to have lavender eyes or sapphire blue, maybe aquamarine. These are my favorite colors besides pink and black.

I've got extremely dark brown eyes. Some like them, others fear them. A few people have told my that my eyes change to different colors.

A girl that assaulted me and held me up by my throat at where I used to live said my eyes turned a ghostly white color and the wind kicked up.

Another time the same girl did the same thing to me as I was about to step in to stop a fight between her sister and mine. This time she freaked out because my eyes turned black.

I would love to have lavender eyes or sapphire blue, maybe aquamarine. These are my favorite colors besides pink and black.

In case you couldn't tell, I really truly hate my eye color.

I don't have a favorite eye color. I find that some eye colors go with certain features better than others.

Since how nice a particular eye color looks is contingent on other features a person possesses, then the attractiveness of eye color is situational. Therefore, I cannot pick a favorite one. As there is no eye color that looks good in all situations, all the time.

Edited by Commander Urdnot
  • Brohoof 1

My eyes are blue, I like blue. :)

i've heard there there are peeps with reds and purples for eye colour though its rare. i'd love to meet someone that has them. also folks that have it where they have 2 different eye colours, thats interesting too. XD

I myself have hazel eyes and they're alright if you ask me lol but I'm part Hawaiian so dark skin/hair/eyes sorta runs in the family lol

I never really cared about eye color.

A guy could be absolutely hot with green eyes, blue eyes, brown eyes...

Same with the beauty of girls.

I never cared.

My eyes though are brown.

Edited by Twilight Sniper

Dark brown and blue..... I look people in the eyes while talking and these colors makes it easier.

I have a dark greenish brown color on mine, It is brown in the middle and becomes dark green to the sides.

Edited by CrayZ
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite eye colors are blue and green. I can't pick one that I like the most out of the two. They are both so beautiful and unique to me. Makes me sad that I'm stuck with a very dull brown.

My favourite eye colour is violet. I dunno why exactly, they're just really pretty to me.

My eyes are either blue or green. (They change colours. There are times when they have a little brown too)

So, I guess they're hazel?

BEHOLD THE BEST EYE COLOUR  

post-20323-0-42351400-1385913096.jpg

Edited by Kyokii_