Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite eye color

~Sugar Sprinkles~

(edited)

My own eye color is my favorite, that super light green catches attention. :mlp_proud:

Heh, but besides green eyes, I also love brown, especially on guys. Just makes them look really cute. :twismile:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

My own eye color is my favorite, that super light green catches attention. :mlp_proud:

Heh, but besides green eyes, I also love brown, especially on guys. Just makes them look really cute. :twismile:

Only reason eyes are brown is cause we're full of crap.

I like....idk any color. It doesn't matter as much what color they are to me but more whose eyes they are. Like I could stare at my girlfriend's eyes all day but anyone else with green eyes, I'd just be like meh, it's not her.

I like blue eyes for men and brown eyes for girls. But obviously a lot depends on how it all fits together with their other features. So in that respect there are no clear-cut favorites. But in the interest of this thread I’m going with the aforementioned. 

• 1 month later...

I'm a sucker for light green eyes, I would love to have green eyes, maybe the colour of emerald or peridots?  I just adore green eyes, I have hazel green myself.

• 6 months later...

Blue, specifically blue-grey but regular blue and blue-green also look really good. Light green eyes can look good too, but I'm not so fond of darker green/hazel eyes and I don't find brown eyes attractive at all. But that's just my preference, and I know others will disagree.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to Favourite eye color
  • 5 months later...
On 2013-02-24 at 9:31 PM, Kitty Cat Moonshire said:

I adore blue, and it's not just because I have blue eyes, I just think they're gorgeous. Especially light blue eyes.

And if there is a girl who has one light green eye and one light blue eye, marry me, please.

It's called heterochromea, and I have no idea why but i love it :)

While I won't marry you, bless you for being the only person in this thread to love those of us with heterochromea.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952ebuywzu1txa0z4v7y6

Luckily my green eye isn't bright/pigmented enough to stand out from afar. You can only tell when you get up close to my face that they're different.

Edited by Clawdeen
  • Brohoof 2

Brown eyes :eager:

Hear me out,  brown eyes hold a air of mysteries of them,  soulfulness at times,  and many hues of gold to even green at times given how the light is and how the person may feel.

(I have deep blue eyes myself)

• Brohoof 1