Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Lost

EpicMuffinTime

Thunder shook his head, looking up at the dark, cold, night sky. He got up and looked at his surroundings, there were no signs of life anywhere. He walked by a pathway, leading to a town square, he read a sign that said "Welcome to Ponyville." Ponyville? He thought. Last I remember I was in Canterlot. He trotted along a dirt road in between a few boarded up shops and abandoned tents, still filled with all sorts of commodities. Thunder had no idea what happened, he was just on patrol with a few other guards when it appeared to them. All he could remember was a blinding flash of light, and it was over. He tried to remember it all, but he just couldn't, it was no use. About a half an hour later he grew tired, he took some shelter in an old barn, filled with cracks and only a few more moldy oak wood spires keeping it up. The barn was filthy, dilapidated, and could fall apart at any second, but it was the only non-boarded up and locked shelter he could find. By his survival instincts, Thunder immediately began to make a fire, since it was getting colder by the minute. "How did it come to this?" He said to himself. He sat there for a few seconds when he heard a voice: "I dunno, you tell me!" Thunder jumped, he thought he could just be hallucinating, he knew it was real he saw a gold-ish yellow filly with a dark red mane jump out from behind a hay stack. "Who are you?" Thunder asked, a bit startled. "My name's Applebloom," said the filly with a warm smile, then, suddenly, her smile faded into a lonely frown. "I was just helping my sister, Applejack, harvest some apples the other day, when we saw a bright light coming from all over! We ran into the barn, waited a bit, and then everything turned dark. Applejack went out to see if everything was okay. After that, I couldn't find her anywhere, I thought she could be lost, captured, or even worse! I couldn't find Big Mac or Granny Smith either! So I decided to stay here to see if they would ever come back." Thunder felt sad for the poor pony, he had no idea how tramatized she couled be. He scooted a bit closer to Applebloom, as she slowly backed away. "No, please, you don't have to be afraid." said Thunder in a reassuring tone. "Please, come sit by the fire, it should be much warmer." Applebloom trotted over and sat down by him. She curled up by his side, right next to the fire. "I'm confused." she said. "And a little scared, I just don't know what's going to happen." Thunder looked up at the moon through a hole in the roof of the barn, with glimpses of a few stars, then looked back at the huddled pony. "Me too." he said. "Me too..."

Edited by EpicMuffinTime

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A unicorn crawled through the dark trying hard to avoid any possible threats. She had no clue what just happened. She just woke up in a random, spooky place in which had no other ponies in sight...until now! She spotted a fire and dashed towards it. Two ponies sat around it, both looking confused.

"Excuse me," she said. "I think I'm lost. Do you know where Apploosa went? It was right here a moment ago...Does any pony have any idea how I got here?I think I'm lost..." Splash glanced around. Creepy sounds wailed through the dark, cold scene. Splash shuttered. What if they don't know either? What if all of this is dark magic? Why isn't anypony else around? Why is it so dark and cold? Splash shuttered again.

"Do you mind if I share your fire? it's awfully cold...and I...I," Splash began to sob. Memories of being lost swirled back into her mind. She had been lost and afraid too many times now and didn't want to stay as such. Tears began to stream...the fire flickered warmly. What if they don't like me? What if they say no? Will I freeze to death, or will something else eat me first?

• 3 weeks later...

A small pastel purple alicorn loomed in the cold darkness, a couple feet away from the small group. She winced as she silently got to her hooves looking around the dank place wondering how she got here from Canterlot. She thought back, the last thing she could remember, she was working on her microscope in her lab. She cringed as she folded her wings to her sides and slowly crept closer to the fire. 

"H-hello?" She whispered in her soft voice like it was a question. "Do any of you, by chance, know what happened or where we are?" She questioned softly, quickly glancing around nervously and shivering from the cold. She stroked the half-dead grass with her front left hoof, also noticing that she was missing her black shoes. She looked back up at the small group huddled around the fire and gave a small smile, her red and blue eyes glittering hopefully that they would let her join their group. I hope they will let me join them even though I am an alicorn.... Spectrum Whisper thought to herself. Gosh, it's freezing out here! Hopefully they with let me near the fire soon.

Edited by Spectrum Whisper

Emerald blinked. It took a minute for her eyes to adjust, and I finally realized I was laying upside down staring up at the sky.

I turned myself over and stood up, my eyes got small. last I remembered I was in the hospital, recovering from a broken bone in my hoof.

Emerald spotted something purple, it was faint. I was sure my eyes were tricking me. Yet I still raced towards it, but my broken bone in my hoof failed to cooperate and I tripped over a fallen tree branch, making myself tumble and crash into the....purple alicorn?

I struggled to get up, my hoof made me fall down a few times. But when I finally was back on all fours, I gave her a smile. "Hey, uhm-sorry about that. I broke my hoof." She blew cold air out of her mouth, as if she was to prove she was there and not a ghost or something.

"I'm Emerald." She didn't add the 'nice to meet you' part because she wasn't exactly sure if it was nice to meet her.

Emerald shivered, and her teeth chattered. The cold was killing her, but she was used to it by now.

Being the homeless pony she was, she often got unplesent gusts of cold winds.

Spectrum Whisper regained her balance after being knocked over. She quickly glanced at the pony and listened to her apoligize and say 'hello'. She briefly shook her wings and neatly folded them back to her sides, once again shivering form the cold. 

"Hello" She shyly greeted, "I am Spectrum Whisper."

She instantly remembered her saying something about breaking her hoof. "Are you alright? Is your hoof okay?" She asked worriedly hoping that Emerald did not hurt her hoof any more than she said it already was. Her eyes flashed down at Emerald's hoof, quickly inspecting how it looked and seeing if it looked okay. 

She shuffled nervously in her place, rubbing her legs together, trying to keep warm in the figid air of this ominously dark night. She once again glanced around nervously, her breath billowing out of her nose like clouds out of the cloudsdale cloud factory. She jumped slightly at the crackle and pop of the small fire with the small group of ponies around it, scared at what creatures might be looming in the darkness.

Edited by Spectrum Whisper

Spectrum Whisper regained her balance after being knocked over. She quickly glanced at the pony and listened to her apoligize and say 'hello'. She briefly shook her wings and neatly folded them back to her sides, once again shivering form the cold. 

"Hello" She shyly greeted, "I am Spectrum Whisper."

She instantly remembered her saying something about breaking her hoof. "Are you alright? Is your hoof okay?" She asked worriedly hoping that Emerald did not hurt her hoof any more than she said it already was. Her eyes flashed down at Emerald's hoof, quickly inspecting how it looked and seeing if it looked okay. 

She shuffled nervously in her place, rubbing her legs together, trying to keep warm in the figid air of this ominously dark night. She once again glanced around nervously, her breath billowing out of her nose like clouds out of the cloudsdale cloud factory. She jumped slightly at the crackle and pop of the small fire with the small group of ponies around it, scared at what creatures might be looming in the darkness.

Emerald shrugged,  "No, I guess not." She gave Spectrum a smile. "You don't have to worry, though Spectrum. Right now we just need

to get out of this cold and get near that fire." She tried to walk to one of the logs that was near the fire, but her broken hoof refused and she fell down, flat on her face. Emerald struggled to get up, but eventually did, and wobbled her way to the log and sat down. Emerald

motioned for Spectrum, to come over. After all, what was she waiting for a invitation? Emerald's eyes darted to the three other ponies sitting nearby, probably silently making fun of her clumsiness. "Hello, I am Emerald. Sorry to intrude, but it is awfully cold, and me and my....friend, Spectrum; we really need the warmpth if you don't mind us." She said, smiling at Spectrum. "Well, anyways I havn't had the pleasure of learning YOU'RE names?" Emerald held her hoofs close to the fire, and rubbed them together. The smell of the flames enterd her muzzle and she smiled. The thought of her Aunt's special make-you-feel-better smore's had just entered her mind.

Great, now I'm hungry.

Edited by SellyBelly411

Spectrum Whisper looked around nervously as she followed Emerald to the warmth of the fire. She flashed a small grateful smile to the other ponies and Emerald as she sat down on a spare log and leaned in towards the fire. Loving the same warm smoky smell that reminded her of camping when she was just a filly.

"Do you have any idea where we might be?" She asked quietly, still confused about the whole situation. 

Velvit is probably hungry by now... She thought to herself worrying about her little tortoiseshell kitten back at her house in Canterlot. She looked around once more , not seeing any buildings or lights in the distance she could see. She squinted and looked again, straining her eyes in the immense darkness past the small fire, but once again being unsuccessful in her attempt to find anything or anypony. While wondering where eveypony was she had almost fallen off her seat on her log. She shook her head trying to clear it of such negative thoughts about what might have happened to everypony.

Spectrum Whisper looked around nervously as she followed Emerald to the warmth of the fire. She flashed a small grateful smile to the other ponies and Emerald as she sat down on a spare log and leaned in towards the fire. Loving the same warm smoky smell that reminded her of camping when she was just a filly.

"Do you have any idea where we might be?" She asked quietly, still confused about the whole situation. 

Velvit is probably hungry by now... She thought to herself worrying about her little tortoiseshell kitten back at her house in Canterlot. She looked around once more , not seeing any buildings or lights in the distance she could see. She squinted and looked again, straining her eyes in the immense darkness past the small fire, but once again being unsuccessful in her attempt to find anything or anypony. While wondering where eveypony was she had almost fallen off her seat on her log. She shook her head trying to clear it of such negative thoughts about what might have happened to everypony.

"Looks like a forest....well then again, I can't see that well in the dark. Sorry, Spectrum."  She thought about her Aunt, who was probably the only one that was worried about her.

Emerald picked up something which felt like twig and crushed it, a tear escaped her eye and dripped down her muzzle.

"I.....I really wish we had some smore's right now." Her voice sounded a little bit scratchy from crying.

Emerald missed her Aunt, the only one who ever loved her.

"Spectrum..." Emerald said...."Do you miss anypony?"

Emerald knew it was a rather personal question, but she still couldn't stand not asking it.

Emerald layed down on the grass and closed her eyes, the warpth of a fire was like a blanket.

Her mane moved back in forth in the cold, freezing air. Emerald opened one grey eye.

"I am actually more comfortable here....than back home." Emerald admitted. "The open air makes a huge difference then a bunch of hoofs on pavement, so yeah." Her eyes sparkled for a second, then she jolted upward. "I have an idea! Let's tell ghost stories, sing songs, y'know so all that traditional campfire stuff. I have always wanted to do that!"

"I miss my mother.... and a lot of ponies, all my friends and family..." Spectrum sighed trailing off as a tear escaped her blue eye. 

She cleared her throat,"I actually love the night, I am usually awake during the night back home to study the stars... But I am not very familiar with the forest, although the spongy earth here is quite soft on your hooves compared to the pavement" she agreed patting the earth with one of her front hooves. 

"Yeah! That sounds like a good idea!" Spectrum said happily, agreeing with her idea excitedly. She shifted her weight on the log a little since the log was starting to become a very uncomfortable seat. She thought back again, trying to remember any camp fires songs from when she was a fillyscout but miserably failing, unable to remember any of the titles or phrases from any of the songs. 

She yawned slightly and made a face, very confused that she would be getting tired at night, since she was basically nochturnal back in canterlot.

(What do you think they should do or what should happen? I gtg be back tomorrow! :3  )

"Um, heeeeeello? Does anypony have any idea of what's going on? Why is it so dark here? And where is here?" Splash asked.

She shivered, but saw a couple of unfimiliar ponies make themselves at home around the fire. Splash cast an invisibility spell so that she could find out more/ if it was safe before she introduced herself. She listened in to the ponies conversation as they warmed themselves up. Splash decided that it was safe and she countered her invisibility spell to make herself visible again. To the other ponies, it seemed as though a unicorn had appeared out of thin air.

"Excuse me for the intrusion, but my name is Splash Paint. You may call me Splash, um, if you want to...because that's what everypony else calls me...anywho, do either of you two ponies know wher-GAH!" Splash yelped. She realized that one of the ponies was an alicorn. That must've meant she was a princess! But why hadn't Splash heard of her.

"Y-Y-Your majesty! I'm sorry I didn't recognize your royalty! Please forgive my disruption! I meant no harm!" Splash spluttered as she bowed.

Spectrum Whisper blushed as Splash bowed. "Oh, you don't need to bow or anything..." She stuutered not wanting to be thought of as above them. I'm Spectrum Whisper, you can call me Spectrum." 

She smiled shyly thinking about what to say and do know,"I am sorry, I- we have no idea where we are and how we have gotten here" she apoligized, also still very unfimiliar with the dark forest surroundings that she had been unknowingly thrust into. She nervously danced on her hooves thinking about what to do next or if she should fly into the air and look around and see if she could find anything. 

"Should I fly around and see if I can see anything from the skies?" She offered wondering if she would even be able to see anything in the advanced darkness of the night. She glanced up at the sky not even finding the moon or any source of light from the sky. She squinted trying to get a better look trying to find the tiny lights of the stars, which seemed to be missing from the inky black sky.

(What do you guys want to happen?)

Walking out of the Everfree Forest, Blue Moon noticed a fire with unfamiliar ponies sitting around it. He had just been hiking in the forest when the sky flashed to a cold, dark night. This strange occurrence made him wan't to go ask Twilight, Ponyville's librarian, if she knew what had happened. In order to get to the library, he obviously had to leave the Everfree Forest. Which leads us to where he is now, leaving the forest.

Back to the fire.

As Blue Moon approached the fire, he could make out the face of Apple Bloom.

"Oh thank Celestia she's ok" he thought to himself.

The rest of the ponies he had never seen before in Ponyville. There was Apple Bloom, of course, and some unicorns, pegasi, and Earth Ponies as well.  And oddly enough, there was an alicorn. He wanted to approach them, but,unfortunately, he suffers from a severe case of shyness.

"Oh come on Blu, quit being shy and go see whats going on. You have to do it for Apple Bloom. What would Applejack think of you if you let her sister get hurt".

After arguing with himself for a few minutes, he finally decided to greet the group.

"Uh...Hello?" he asked shyly. "

Spectrum Whisper was enjoying the warmth of the small fire, when she thought she heard something come out of the forest and say a small hello. She glanced around before she got to her hooves and collapsed her wings tightly to her sides in an effort to stay warm as she trotted away from the fire to see who it was. 

"Hello" She greeted shyly to the blue pony who came out of the forest. "Are-Are you alright?" She asked the pony since she did not know how this pony had gotten here. She checked the pony over quickly and decided that her looked okay. 

"I am Spectrum Whisper," She introduced herself in her softspoken voice."You can just call me Spectrum!" She explained happily in her always shy whispering voice.

(OOC: Welcome Blue Moon! Let us know if you have any plot ideas because I dont think the creator of the rp is going to come back! blah blah blah I have no idea what else to write! trying to get upto 800 letters and stuff yeah lalalala I need 50 more letters dont pay attention to this nonsense 800 is a lot of characters)

Emerald was laying on the leafy ground near the fire, defenetly not safe-but WAY comfier than on a log.

The fire was nice, but wasn't enough. Many times- small breezes would come by making the fire

nearly go away. She enjoyed everypony's company. It kept her busy rather than worried like she

would have been if she was alone.

Emerald turned to see who Spectrum Whisper was greeting, and she smiled at Blue Moon.

"Hello, I am Emerald. Nice to meet you, would you like to join us by the fire?"

Emerald  looked back down at the fire, and sighed. Not even the company of her friends 

could keep her from missing her Aunt Redheart.

She thought about all the times when she'd been hurt....which had been a lot.

Emerald didn't notice she was crying until she heard herself whimper, and opened

her eyes to see everypony staring at her sympathetically.

Emerald just covered her face and turned the other way, she didn't want anypony seeing her like this.

they would just think she was weak, like the other ponies did in her hometown.

"Maybe we should scout around and see if we can find some answers. It doesn't look like the sun's coming up anytime soon. I think this place might've been hexed or cursed. It could've been the Time Suspension Curse! There was some evil unicorn threatening to use it some time back...I don't know if he did or not. If he did, time will be suspended until the curse is broken. That includes movement of the sun, moon and stars. Only a chosen few will be able to move, and I'll bet that's us. It might be that curse or another. I'm not entirely sure. Either way, we still need to find a way to correct this. I'm a bit scared and it's really dark. I'm going to try to use a counter spell, but it will only work within a certain range. Everypony stand back," Splash stood up and backed out of the way. She raised her horn to the sky and lit up her horn. She could feel some form of magic resisting her own. Definitely some form of curse, she thought. As her magic glowed brightly, something pulled against her hair. She stopped to inspect, but did not find anything.

Spectrum Whisper thought back and she did remember a strange pony coming to canterlot and threatening Princess Celestia and Luna about saying how he had figured out how to cast a time spell. He warned that since they did not give him what he wanted so he was going to cast the spell. She scrunched up her face in thought but she did not even remember what his cutie mark looked like or what colors his mane was.

She sighed and watched as Splash tried to break the spell the lunatic pony had probably put on them. She wished that she could help her break the spell but she only knew how to cast simple levitation spells on objects. She took a quick glance around and also could not find any useful materials to even attempt to make a machine to get them out of this time locked place. 

She sighed, hoping that they had found all the ponies that had been sent here, not wanting anypony to be lost out there in the dark forest that was probably the everfree forest or that any creatures had not gotten sent here too.

''Guys, uhm...let's  not jump to conclusions, what if it's NOT a time spell? Then what? How about we wait until day comes to see for sure. Please, Splash Paint, I'm tired." Emerald made a bed out of the leaves like an expert, her eyes closed almost instantly.

---in her dreams---

Emerald, I miss you. Come home.

"Auntie?" I said, I was trapped. Roots had surrounded my hoofs and I couldn't move,

Emerald, come hommmeee

"AUNTIE! Come here! Help! I'm trapped!"

Fiiiiinnddd meee

I was crying, each time I tried to move the branches grabbed on to me harder.

"I can't-I can't move!"

Loookkk at meeeee

Some part of me told me to look up. I did, and what I saw scared the hay out of me.

above me was my Aunt's bones. She was still wearing her nursing hat. I screamed.

Donnn't be afffriied  Emmerrrallld.

Her jaw snapped against her skull at every word. I turned away, "Go away! Please!"

Emmerrralld......

I could hear the hurt in her voice. Still, I yelped with fear as she tried to cut me away from the trunk.

Emmerrralld, I ccamme tto ttelll you soomeethhhhiiingg....

I finally looked up at her, "What?" I squeaked.

I ammm the remmainnnss of youuurr Auunnnt RedddHearrrttt.

I sized her up. "What do you mean?"

I gooott inn annnn acciddennntt ttheee otthherr dayyyy.

"And you're already fully decayed?" I asked.

Wellll befforee I diieddd, mayyybeee innnnnnn hiiiigghhsschoool. I draaaank a meeeddical pppoootion thaaat leeets meeeee taaalllkk to theee oneeess I loooovee mossst. Buuutt onnnlyy wooorrks afteeerr deaaatthhh.

"So you're some kind of zomebie?"

nooooo, just a talllkiing cooorrrpsseee.

"Yeah, THAT doesn't sound creepy at all. Why don't you go haunt some little kids nightmares to."

Spectrum Whisper decided to keep a night watch, since she loved the night and was basically nochturnal. She watched everypony as the fire started to die away. She shivered as the fire grew smaller as she trotted away from it to find more firewood. 

She pressed her wings tightly to her sides as she looked for more wood. Grabbing some fallen branches she started to make her way back, but she couldn't find the light glow of the small fire. She sighed and turned 360 degrees looking for it. She sighed and began to walk in a guessed direction and tried to find them, the wood still floating just above her head. 

Suddenly she heard something moving in the forest. She looked around nervously and began to run. She heard it again and began to run faster, her wood left behind in the forest. She squinted trying to see in the vast darkness before she hit her head on something, possibly a branch, she tried to continue on with her vision in a daze. She made it a few feet in the wrong direction before falling to the ground.

Emmmeerralld, yyooouu arrreee thhheee onnnlllyy onnneee I caaannn coonnneccctt wittthhh.

Finally, free from the branches, emerald got up and started her dead aunt strait into her bony eye scokets. Sudenlly she came to a realization. "You're not my Aunt!" Emerald screeched, she tried to throw a punch at the bony monster but it grebbed her by the hoofs and bit her.

Dellliiicccciouuuss blllooooodd annnd fleeessshh.

I knocked it off my arm, and managed somehow to punch it in the skull.

Emmmeerrllld. Whyyy woouullld yooouu hurrrrttt mmeee?!

"Well, DUH! Cuz your some freakish dude that's trying to freaking KILL me! I mean, COME ON, KEEP UP! Aren't you in the exact same room as me?"

I ammm notttt trrryyyinnngg to killlll youuu, I jusssttt neeedddd bloooddd andddd fleshhhh to survivvveee.

"That's basically the same thing as killing me."

howwww soooooo?

"Because your draining MY blood and eating MY flesh, and eventually if you drink and eat it all, i'll be dead."

(Keep in mind that she is screaming in her sleep)

(Please take note that she is screaming in her dreams.)

Spectrum Whisper moaned as she came to on the forest floor. She slowly and shakily got to her hooves, her head throbbing as she leaned against a tree. She opened her eyes and sighed noticing that it was still dark outside. Wile she shook her head trying to feel better, she began to wander deeper into the woods trying to find her newly found friends.

"Hello?" She began in a whisper,"Hello?!" She screamed that time, knowing she was lost and scared. "Guys? Where are you?" She asked into the darkness started to run again in a desperate attempt to find them.

'I shouldnt have went into the forest to find fire wood alone!' She scolded herself wishing she had just fallen asleep by her friends and just have dealt with the cold. She shivered as it almost seemed to get colder the more she ran  trying to find them and the dying camp fire.

Suddenly the echoing footsteps started again and she started to fly and get away. As she flew towards the inky sky, branches tugged at her purple coat as she went higher and finally reaching it.

Spectrum Whisper was enjoying the warmth of the small fire, when she thought she heard something come out of the forest and say a small hello. She glanced around before she got to her hooves and collapsed her wings tightly to her sides in an effort to stay warm as she trotted away from the fire to see who it was. 

"Hello" She greeted shyly to the blue pony who came out of the forest. "Are-Are you alright?" She asked the pony since she did not know how this pony had gotten here. She checked the pony over quickly and decided that her looked okay. 

"I am Spectrum Whisper," She introduced herself in her softspoken voice."You can just call me Spectrum!" She explained happily in her always shy whispering voice.

(OOC: Welcome Blue Moon! Let us know if you have any plot ideas because I dont think the creator of the rp is going to come back! blah blah blah I have no idea what else to write! trying to get upto 800 letters and stuff yeah lalalala I need 50 more letters dont pay attention to this nonsense 800 is a lot of characters)

Assuming that the ponies were friendly from their open attitude toward him, Blue Moon decided to introduce himself to the alicorn called Spectrum.

"Uh.. Hi. My name is Blue Moon, but you call me Blu if you like." he replied to the seemingly nice alicorn.

The others, including Apple Bloom, did not seem to acknowledge his existence. "Oh well", he thought to himself.

"I live in Ponyville, but I don't recognize any of you except Apple Bloom." he said, trying to be a bit more open.

"Do you all know what happened?". he asked. "I was just hiking in the Everfree Forest, when the sky flashed into night.", he added.

Finally, Apple Bloom opened her mouth and replied: "We don't know what happened. I was just out in Town, selling apples with Applejack like I usually do, when the sky turned bright and then went to dark. Applejack went out to see what happened. But she never came back! I can't find Big Mac or Granny Smith either. So I went to this shed to wait, and I found these ponies. They're not from here. So I decided to wait to see if they came back, but they nevvveerrr did!", she said in her fast tone that she had only used before to explain her dilemma about her lack of a cutie mark.

(Ok, if you all don't mind, I am going to skip to the next day.)

When morning came, Emerald snapped awake. "Thank Celestia. That was so creepy."

she muttered to herself. Emerald pulled herself up to a sitting position and squintied through the daylight so she could see clearly. Her eyes were still adjusting, and she moaned, finally giving up. She looked over at the spot where Spectrum Whisper was, and found that she was not there. "Oh crap." Emerald said, getting up rather unsuccesfuly, and ran forward in a random direction, trying to find spectrum. "Spectrum! Spectrum!" Emerald yelled, panicking. "Where are you?!" Emerald was freaking out, she tried to run faster but tripped over a treebranch and fell. "Ponyfeathers."   Emerald mumbled, then before she fell off of the cliff that -how?- she did not notice, Emerald bit on to the branch tightly and pulled herself back to safety. She spat out the taste of the branch. "This is why I don't drink rootbear." Emerald said to herself, then looked down the side of the cliff to see if Spectrum was there. "SPECTRUM WHISPER?! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!''

It's getting stormy, doc!" Wind said to the doctor.

"Don't worry, the tardis has a electric barrier! Nothing can harm the tardis. It's almost indestructible! Almost." The doctor said. "Where is Babs"

"I-I'm over here!" Babs said, hiding under a table. "I wish Applejack was here!"

"Actually, where's applejack?" Wind asked the doctor.

"Haven't seen her in a while!" The doctor said.

The door opened. A silhouette of a pony with a hat came in.

"OH, NO! IT'S MAREDOWELL!" Babs screamed.

"Don't worry it's me, applejack!" Applejack said as she got in.

"APPLEJACK!" Babs, doctor whooves, and wind said. They all ran over and hugged her.

"Okay! Settle down now!" Applejack said. "Where in tarnations are we?"

"Seems like its an alternate universe." Doctor whooves said. "Like if king sombra took over the world and put equestria into a wasteland! Everything is torn down or destroyed! This isn't the ponyville we know it. It's something completely different."

"Wait!" Wind said. "I need to find somepony!" Wind said. "EMERALD! WHERE ARE YOU!" Wind said as he ran into the darkness.

Spectrum Whisper had flown all night in an attempt to get away from whatever was chasing her that night. Her eyes were growing heavy and they often drifted shut as she continued to fly. She glanced over at the slowly rising sun,"Thank Celestia, the sun is coming up" She whispered to herself.

She continued to fly and try to find the camp now that the sun was slowly starting to come into the dark blue sky. While she continued to look her eyes got heavy and she plummeted to the ground. 

"SPECTRUM WHISPER CAN YOU HEAR ME?!?!" She faintly heard somepony yell from a distance. She opened her red and blue eyes even though they protested from lack of sleep and fatigue from flying. She yawned and shakily got to her hooves. "Hello?" She asked into the forest knowing she knew that voice. She started to walk in the direction of the voice. She went to fold her wings to her sides since they were dragging. She winced noticing that her right wing was bent at an awkward angle, so she let that one drag and just folded up her good wing. "Hello?!" She called a bit louder.

The next morning, Blue Moon woke up in the Everfree Forest. When he looked up, he noticed that the sky was back to normal.

"Well, at least that's back to normal", he thought to himself. "What a relief".

However this new relief was soon replaced with panic. He had just realized he was the only one there.

"Oh no, where's Apple Bloom".

While panicking, Blue Moon heard a voice in the distance. It sounded a bit like "THE KETTLEDRUM ACHIEVER, CAN YOU FEAR ME".

Confused by this, Blue Moon walked toward to where the sound came from. No matter how odd the sentence was, it was the only sign he had of civilization. This could lead him to discovering what happened and how he get back to his friends and hopefully; Apple Bloom.

As we walked toward the sound, he noticed a familiar looking winged pony. As he got closer, he noticed a horn as well. Could it be, no it couldn't be, it was: Spectrum Whisper, the kind pony who had first greeted him at the fire. This meant at least one of the group members was ok. But as he approached her, he realized her wings were bent at an odd angle.

"Spectrum, are you ok?"