Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Behold the Princess Twilight Sparkle (Constructive Criticism Welcome!)

~Chaotic Fireball~

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a pro-Twilicorn, but I couldn't resist trying to draw her this morning when I decided that I'd try out my drawing programs for the first time after downloading them. This took me about four hours, but it was worth it (and it was fun!). This was my first time drawing on a computer. I used Inkscape for the lineart, and GIMP2 for the colouring. I hope you guys enjoy!

• Brohoof 2

lol for some reason, I like this chubby wubby Twilicorn. :lol:

I like how you did the eyes, but you did forget her cutie mark. And I do not know what's with the dash-lined circle in the middle.

Otherwise, you have done well.

I like how you did the eyes. I can never get them right. But, she's ahem "overweight". Also, the wings span too far out. There should only be a small part where the wing connects to the body. Her ears and horn should be longer though... The rump is a bit off, and the hind legs connect wrong.

Hope I helped! Sorry if I seem bossy... I'm sorry... I'm sure I did...

• Brohoof 2

Thanks! Actually, I just realised that I forgot the cutie mark *facehoof.exe* and the dash lined circle was the cursor I used to color it in with. When I snapped the picture, the cursor was still there. Oh well. Thanks again!

I like how you did the eyes. I can never get them right. But, she's ahem "overweight". Also, the wings span too far out. There should only be a small part where the wing connects to the body. Her ears and horn should be longer though... The rump is a bit off, and the hind legs connect wrong.

Hope I helped! Sorry if I seem bossy... I'm sorry... I'm sure I did...

Thanks. I can never get the part where the wing connects to the body right. I just can't. But what do you mean by 'the hind legs connect wrong'? :o

@,

If you look closely, the legs actually go semi-under her rump. The legs sgould more glide into the rest of the body. That's what I always thing of....It should be one solid line. The part where the rump offcially ends and the legs begin should be alittle down, and it should go outwards, not inwards.

@Minath Watcher

okay, I now get what you're saying. I totally forgot that. Hay, I haven't drawn ponies for a while. (AFK) Yeah, I think I'll draw my OC now, I'll post it when I'm done. Wish me luck!

Edited by Fireball Rush
  • Brohoof 1