Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC (steel shield) crying

Morager

Finish Sketch  

14 users have voted

1. 1. Should i finish the sketch?

• yes
    • no

So i was feeling really depress one night and decided to draw my OC crying. i think it came out pretty well as is, but my friend thinks i should finish it. Let me know what you guys think of it and vote if i should finish it or not.

post-6417-0-61689600-1361748110_thumb.jpg

I feel kinda bad that you were depressed :(

However, the only thing that's bothering me is the wings, but obviously you meant to do them non-My Little Pony style.

I feel kinda bad that you were depressed :(

However, the only thing that's bothering me is the wings, but obviously you meant to do them non-My Little Pony style.

its fine and yea i did the wings on purpose, i dont why but i like the wings without more detail. If i finish this sketch ill have to fix them

It's a really good sketch, and quite cute and sad! ^_^

Maybe you could scan it on to your computer and add colour on to it? Either way it's a really well drawn sketch! Bravo!

Thanks. I do plan redoin alot of my sketches on the computer, but i need to build it first lol i should be able to start doing digital art in about 2 weeks

• 5 weeks later...

update-- umm since it was decided that i was going to finish this sketch, sadly i havnt touch it at all since then :( ive been busy with work and what not and havnt really had the urge to draw. but i will get on it soon and on the plus side since im still working on this one, i got a computer and when i get the programs ill do a digital art version of this to, be warned its propbably going to be bad since itll be my first digital sketch.